Lunch with Mom

Story Info
A tantric demonstration requires Dad too.
4.2k words
4.57
34.9k
44
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in town now after living away while at school, Ally was now graduated and working. Her mom was anxious to see more of her now that she lived nearby again and invited her over to the house for lunch that Saturday afternoon...

Walking up to the door, Ally knocked and then opened it.

"Mom! I'm here," Ally said, arriving in the foyer.

"Hey honey, I'm in the kitchen, lunch is almost ready," her mom answered.

Ally kicked her shoes off and strolled to the back of the house and into the kitchen. She rounded the corner and saw her mom standing at the island finishing a salad with the table already set for them.

"There she is, I missed you," her mom said, pulling her in for a hug.

Ally and her mom were nearly sisters in appearance. Ally was in her early 20's, a varsity athlete and a runner, and her mom, although in her early 40's now was a college athlete in her day too and still kept in amazing shape doing yoga and swimming almost every day.

"I love your outfit," her mom said, admiring Ally in the light.

Her daughter was wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt with a bra and high waisted spandex bottoms. They showed her curves well.

"Thanks mom, love yours too!"

Her mom had on a tank top and lulu's, they both had their hair in ponytails.

"Thanks, why don't you go have a seat, I'll just get you a bowl, would you like some tea?" Ally's mom asked.

"That would be amazing, thanks," she responded.

"So tell me all the juicy details, are you seeing anyone or anyone's right now?" her mom asked, joining her at the table.

With a curl in her lip, "not really, I went on a date last week, dinner, but nothing serious," she responded with a smile.

"Just dinner?" her mom asked.

"Well he made me breakfast too, if that's what you're asking," she responded with a coy voice.

"That's great! I'm so happy to hear, I was worried it might take some time to meet people here again, I know it was challenging with boys and soccer commitments in school," her mom said, putting her hand on Ally's. "Was the guy... you know?"

Ally rolled her eyes, "Ya, it was good, and so was he, he woke me up for more in the morning and we went at it again before breakfast," she said smiling at her mom across the table.

"How big?", her mom said with a giggle.

"Maybe like 7 to 8," Ally said, holding her hands apart.

"Oh that's great, I'm happy you got your groove on babe," her mom responded.

Ally caught a glance of her dad in the backyard through the window, he was laying on a towel beside the pool.

Her parents were quite liberal and the house had always been clothing optional which was actually really helpful for her. She didn't end up with the usual hang ups that a lot of girls did about appearances, she was quite confident sexually as well.

"How's dad?" she asked her mom.

Ally could now see that he was laying on his stomach without bottoms on.

Her mom smiled back knowingly, "He keeps me on my toes, as usual."

Ally said with a grin, "I remember, you guys were like rabbits, is it still the same? I lost count of how many times I walked in on you two!"

"We're kind of exploring this tantric thing now actually, one of my yoga books talked about it so we've been trying it out," her mom responded, with a shy tone.

Ally leaned in whispering, "what's tantric?"

"It's not really one thing, it's like a new take on things entirely. For instance there can be some of it that looks like yoga, some that looks like massage and sex of course too. It's connecting on a deeper level and also making it last quite a long time sometimes." her mom answered with an excited tone.

"That's really cool, guys I'm with just want to bang if I'm honest, sometimes I don't even cum because they're done so fast," Ally said, leaning back in her chair.

"Ya that's not a problem with tantric, it's about making that feeling of cumming last the entire time you're together," her mom said with a flush coming over her skin, "we did it for a few hours yesterday."

"That's wild, how does dad last through all that? she said sheepishly, "he's inside you the whole time?"

"Oh no it's not sex the whole time, other things too, your dad has always had quite a bit of control and can last, but this makes it so that when it does cum that it's a full body release for both of us. The first time we did it and he came, I didn't know when it was going to stop, I swear I was cleaning for days after that,' her mom said with a big grin.

"That's pretty hot," Ally said, biting her lip. "Is there some solo stuff you could show me?"

"Of course, I'll grab the book for you," her mom said as she sprung up from the chair, "actually do you have to be anywhere?"

"Not really, no," she responded in a curious tone.

"How about I show you, it'll just be us. It's a nice day we could go out to the pergola near the pool then we'll be out of the sun," her mom said sitting back down with her book in hand.

"Ok, ya that could be cool, is it naked?" Ally said

"Don't worry the neighbours can't see, it'll just be us. Let's go!" her mom responded.

Ally got up and slid open the patio door and they walked out together. It was a beautiful sunny day and the pergola up ahead looked perfect. Her parents had it built for outdoor dining but instead there were mats laid out that day. Her mom had clearly been doing yoga and exercising there.

As they arrived, her mom stood in the middle and pointed for Ally to stand facing her..

"Ok so, nude is ok?" her mom asked.

"Ya no problem," Ally responded looking around with a bit of a thrill, "the house always was pretty much clothing optional right, no biggie."

Her mom smiled, "it always did save me time with laundry for you and your brothers."

"Ok so, let me get that, arms up!" her mom said while reaching over and pulling her daughter's top over her head, "OMG, that is such a cute bra sweetie."

"Thanks I decided to splurge and get a few new ones, they measured me and I guess I've been wearing the wrong size, I'm a C now," Ally said putting her hands up to her breasts.

"Funny mine are too, I guess that makes sense," her mom responded "K, turn around sweetie I'll get the back."

Ally turned to face away. Her mom undid her bra and Ally turned around again letting the bra fall to the floor.

"There much better," her mom said, glancing down at Ally's chest.

Ally's nipples were hard from the excitement of being nude outdoors again.

Her mom leaned over and pulled Ally's shorts down next, she stepped out of them.

"That's a cute thong too. How do you know what size to buy, I always find mine are too tight and it just feels like I have a wedgie all day," he mom said laughing.

Pulling at the waistband of her panties, she said, "I don't know, I'm a small and mine fit ok but some brands can fit tight. I know some of my friends go up a size just so they're more comfortable. The fashion is all high waisted bottoms now so you never have to worry about flashing the top of your panties anyway when you bend over."

"Oh that's a good point, maybe I'll give them another shot and try a medium this time, I hate pantylines and your dad really likes thongs anyway," her mom said with a grin.

"Ok, well time to take them off too," her mom said, reaching again and pulling down Ally's panties for her.

Ally's lips were bare, but she had a small landing strip above.

"Ok, now do me," her mom said, putting her hands over her head."

Ally pulled her mom's tank top up, there was no bra so her breasts came into view and nipples hard as well.

"K, bottoms now mom," she said, pulling down on her mom's lulu's.

Her mom stepped out of her yoga pants exposing her pink panties.

"Those are cute too," Ally said.

"Thanks!" her mom responded, turning to show her daughter.

"I love cheekies," Ally said with a smile.

"Me too, it's not a thong but also not like normal panties and it shows off your bum really well," her mom said, turning her hips side to side to show her cheeks.

Next Ally pulled her mom's panties down and her she stepped out of them. Her and her mom were nearly mirror images of each other.

"Shaved mom?" Ally asked.

"Actually waxed!" she responded, "it lasts way longer, you should try it."

"Cool, that would be way better," Ally said, putting her hand on her tummy.

"Ok, well maybe I could make an appointment for us, I go to this great guy downtown", she said looking down at Ally, noticing her landing strip.

"Amazing!" Ally responded with enthusiasm.

"Ok, let's get started," her mom said, gesturing for them to both sit down.

Ally looked across the pool and could see that her dad had rolled over, he was definitely nude. Her dad was quite well endowed and she could see his penis resting, pointing upward onto his stomach. It reached his belly button.

"What about dad?" Ally asked, looking back at her mom and pulling down on her bottom lip with her finger.

"It's just us, but he might want to join once he sees us, would that be ok with you, I don't want to put any pressure on you or make you feel uncomfortable?" her mom asked.

"Um, I think it would be ok, I mean it's nothing I haven't seen. Would it be better if we had a guy for some of the stuff?" Ally asked with curiosity, looking at her mom.

"It would give us more options for sure," her mom responded.

"Ok," Ally said

Ally's mom scooched over to face her so they could easily hold hands as they sat facing one another. She crossed her legs and Ally followed, their knees almost touching each other.

Ally was starting to feel aroused already, just being out in the fresh air nude.

"Ok, we're going to start with a breathing exercise where we hold hands and close our eyes to start. You will want to move your leg so that your heel is lightly pushing into your groin, against your lips, because this is going to lead into some of the activity." her mom explained.

Aly closed her eyes and pulled her right leg in tight until she could feel her heel meeting her lips. Her mom's hands joined hers and they started the breathing exercise.

As they breathed in a slow rolling movement, she could feel her mom's fingers dance around on hers. Ally was feeling more aroused and the pressure she was feeling between her legs was the perfect amount, she could feel herself getting wet.

Opening her eyes slightly, she could see her mom was in the same state as her.

This continued for several minutes and Ally could feel small waves flushing over her body, it was like really good foreplay.

"Ok let's take a pause. Open your eyes Ally," her mom instructed.

"Next we're going to do some light massage, let's close our eyes again and copy my movements," her mom said.

Then her mom put her hands on Ally's knees and began guiding them softly around. Then she ran them up and back down her daughters' open thighs. As she did this, Ally could feel a rush of energy and arousal.. She copied her mom's movements.

Her mom then ran her hands up her daughter's sides next, meeting at her breasts. Then up the middle of her chest to her neck and back across her shoulders. Ally did the same back to her mom.

This last move brought Ally over a peak and she could feel muscles inside start to contract, she was starting to leave a small wet spot on the mat beneath her. It was the first time she had an orgasm without any real contact. She was hooked.

They repeated the same motions several times and Ally felt the same rush each time with her muscles contracting again. It was like being in a slow trance for her.

This is not where she thought lunch was going to end up that day.

"Alright, let's take another pause," her mom said in a soft voice.

They both looked over and realized they were no longer alone.

"Hi, I didn't mean to interrupt," her dad said in a soft voice as he sat a few feet away from the pair.

Her dad was sitting with one knee pulled up to his chest for balance. Ally could see his penis hanging down between his legs and resting on the mat.

"Hey Matt, no problem, we just finished a circuit," her mom responded to him in a quiet voice.

"How's she doing Kate?" he asked his wife.

"She's doing really well, actually better than my first time," Kate said with a soft voice again.

Both women were quite flushed with a glow as they sat across from one another.

"That's great, not to impose but could I help at all? I mean, if you're both ok with it of course," he asked, looking up and down Ally's nude figure.

Ally looked at her mom with some hesitation.

"I think that might work, are you ok with it sweetie? That might give us more options to work with, right?" Kate said.

"Uh, I think so. I mean, ya, you're right," she said cautiously.

"Ok and of course you wouldn't need to do anything I'm demonstrating, just say you're not ready and we'll leave it at that," her mom said in a reassuring tone. "It's like he's our model."

The two ladies moved to make space and her dad filled in the extra spot.

"Ok, so next, and since we have a 3rd here, I'm going to demonstrate some manual stimulation," Kate said, putting her hand on Matt's knee.

Ally observed with anticipation.

Kate slid her hand down her husband's open thigh and she rested her hand on his penis.

Her mom brought her middle finger and thumb together around his shaft and slowly began stroking him up and back from the base to his head.

He became hard quite quickly and closed his eyes, tilting his head back. Her dad was growing quite thick by this point, and Kate could no longer bring her finger and thumb together any longer.

Ally watched closely and could feel herself becoming very aroused, her heel was still pushing against her lips.

"Ok Ally, join your hand with mine," her mom suggested.

Ally rested her hand on his knee then slid it down his thigh in the same motion she observed earlier. Her hand met her mom's at the base of his penis. Together, they began stroking along his length.

"So honey this is the perfect place to pause and chat," her mom said softly, "Do you see what's happening now?"

Ally looked down and noticed that his head was becoming wet.

"I think so, do you mean the pre-cum there?" Ally asked, while looking down at him.

Kate began running her finger over the tip of his penis to wipe away the clear liquid with each stroke, only to have more replace it.

"That's right, so the book says, that he's now in a place that could be an almost endless sensation for a guy. Our job is to bring him up and down but not go over the edge where he cums," Kate went on to explain to her.

"Mom, this is getting really intense," Ally said with a nervous voice and a glow across her chest.

"Are you ok to keep going, I know this is a lot," Kate asked her daughter, while putting her hand on her knee.

Ally nodded apprehensively, feeling some pressure to keep going given how they were so comfortable with the situation.

Her mom turned her head to him, "Ok next, Matt could you lay on your back for us," Kate asked in a quiet voice.

He nodded and slowly laid down. Kate slid over to one side of his waist and she motioned for Ally to move to the other so he was in the middle. She grabbed Ally's t-shirt beside them and layed it over his face gently.

"See, maybe this is better, now it could be any guy with us," her mom said with a smile.

Ally smiled knowingly across to her mom. Her dad's penis was standing at full attention between them.

"So Ally, from here I want to show you another technique," Kate said. "Put your hand around the base of his penis again but this time, bring your thumb up just below his head," she went on to explain, "The underside of the head is one of the most sensitive parts of the penis and if you start to move your thumb in small circles there, just below the ridge, we can start doing a technique called - Edging," she explained with a grin.

She watched her daughter slide her hand up then move her thumb in circles.

"There that's it, that's the right spot," she encouraged her.

In a quiet voice, "Wow, I can feel way more from here, like every little flex and pulse from him," Ally said with a shy smile.

"That's right, the key is you go faster or slower now with your thumb and change pressure depending on how you feel his muscles tense. If it's too much he will probably cum, but if you do it just right, it can last for some time and end in a big finish," she explained to her daughter.

Getting the motion just right, her dad was leaking an almost steady amount of pre-cum from the tip of his penis. It was slowly coming down over his head to meet Ally's hand. Acting like natural lube, she had to adjust to not push him over the edge by accident.

Kate was getting quite aroused as well and slid her hand between her own legs, rubbing her lips in a circular motion.

"Oh..." Ally whispered as she could feel some very strong spasms along his shaft.

"There, just slow down for a few seconds and let him catch up again, it's a little more art than science," as she guided her daughter.

Ally felt a rush of arousal as she was able to prevent him from finishing, she was rewarded with more pre-cum washing down over his head again.

"Perfect!," Kate said with excitement, "Do you want to talk about the next variation?"

Ally nodded and smiled at her mom.

"Ok so now it's virtually the same thing, except instead of using your thumb, you replace it with your tongue," Kate explained, showing her daughter the motion with her tongue in her own mouth.

"I don't know mom, isn't this a bit much?" Ally responded nervously.

"You don't have to honey, I could take over from here if you like?" Kate said, reassuring her.

Ally paused and took a few breaths to calm herself down.

Matt was like putty in her hand. Having the t-shirt over his face added a lot of excitement and he could smell her scent as well.

"Ok, I think I could keep going, I mean it could be any guy right?" Ally answered, moving her hand down his shaft to support it.

"That's right," Kate responded smiling.

Ally continued. Getting up to a kneeling position beside him, she used her hand to support his penis. She exposed the underside of his head. Then leaned in and started to open lips as they moved towards his shaft. When she made contact, she slid her lips up to his head, extending her tongue slightly, and making the same motions as before.

She could feel him respond right away as he let out a soft moan. The spasms were getting more frequent.

"That's great Ally, so now with this one, you have to be even more careful because it's that much more intense for him," Kate said whispering to her daughter.

Ally could taste the saltiness of pre-cum as it came down over his head to meet her tongue.

Her dad was very aroused. Quietly he raised his hand off the mat and placed it onto the arch of his daughter's lower back. Then he slowly ran his finger down between her cheeks and back up.

Instinctively she arched her back a bit, enjoying his touch. This raised her bum and pushed her lips outward.

Kate was watching her husband's movements and lifted his other hand to her mouth, then began sucking on his middle finger.

"This feels incredible," her dad said with a hushed tone.

The girls looked across to one another and smiled.

Then he ran his fingers further down and between his daughters cheeks, then along her lips, she was very moist.

Sliding to the front, then back again, he paused when he landed on the opening of her vagina, and with the end of his finger, began to draw it slowly in and out.

Ally shuttered and could feel a rush of moisture meeting his finger.

"Is this ok?" her dad whispered to her.

She really didn't have words to explain, so decided to lean in slowly and take his firm head into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and used her tongue to dance around the ridge of his head inside.

12