Lunch with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brushed her hair behind her ear and continued.

He rested the palm of his hand across her lips and began pushing his finger in and out of her in one long motion.

Resting her hand on her daughter's shoulder, Kate said, "honey you're doing great, he's almost there."

Ally closed her eyes and could feel her own pre-cum leaking onto her dad's fingers as he started sliding them more quickly.

She could feel his penis growing again, becoming fully stiff. She had to open her mouth that much wider to fit him in.

Sliding her hand down to the base, Ally began massaging the underside of his shaft with her thumb again, while sucking on the head.

Kate could see her husband starting to lift his bum off the mat slightly, then moving his hips back and forth slowly.

"Ok sweetie, you've done amazing, remember there's going to be a lot, probably more than you're used to dealing with. Do you want to lean back honey?" Her mom said gently stroking the back of her neck.

Ally's head though was in a different space, she was concentrating on her dad's finger sliding in and out, her muscles were contracting around it, trying to draw it back inside her.

Then... he slowly started to cum.

She inhaled as she felt it, and closed her lips more tightly around his head. At first, it landed in two thick streams in her mouth, and she gathered it with her tongue and swallowed, then a pause. As it started again, she was quickly overwhelmed this time, it was much thinner and there was so much more.

She tried to hold on but had to finally back off. When she did, he kept cumming and it shot into the air, landing across her breasts as she held onto the base with her hand.

Several more and he finally slowed down, it now leaking down his shaft.

She leaned in and kissed it, taking his head into her mouth again and cleaning it with her tongue and making it spasm a few more times from the attention. He had been fingering her the entire time and could feel how much she enjoyed it.

"Wow honey, that was wild, how are you feeling," her mom asked.

Ally sat up straight as her dad withdrew his finger from her. Brushing her hair back off her face.

"Good I think, wow, that was intense," she said, taking a few deep breaths and looking down at her chest, "I think I'm going to need a towel!" she said laughing and wiping her mouth with the side of her hand.

"Of course, I'll grab your dad's towel by the pool," as her mom skipped over to the poolside.

Kate handed her daughter her husband's towel.

"Great, thanks!" Ally responded.

Her dad sat up, smiled and kissed Ally on the forehead, "that was really good, I can't wait until our next session!" he said with anticipation.

She looked down at her dad's lap, he was still hard.

"I guess I must have a lot more to learn?" she said looking up at her mom with a smile.

12