Lunch with Mommy

Story Info
A paypig finally gets to eat lunch with his owner.
2.5k words
4.5
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

«Next station is Oslo Central station" The speaker system announced.

I felt a tingle in my stomach, the moment I both dreaded and dreamed about was soon arriving. I had spoken to her online for nearly a year, and sent several hundred dollars to her, but this was the first time we were meeting. Mommy, as I always addressed her, was a gorgeous BBW with the most perfect bum, and large stunning tits. I felt myself stroking my hand gently over my locked cock as I thought about her, but the sudden screech of the breaks soon snapped me out of my reverence.

As the door opened, I looked out on the platform. As expected, she wasn't anywhere to be seen, and I had a couple of more minutes to build up my courage while I walked from the platform and up to the main hall. I had barely got in and started scanning through all the faces when I heard a loud voice booming, at least that was how it felt to me,

"Hi little piggy" I could feel even my toes blushing as I felt everyone in the hall was looking at us. I turned in the direction of the voice and saw Mommy standing there smiling towards me. I gave her a little smile and shuffled over there as quick as I could without seeming inconspicuous.

"Hi Mommy" I replied when I finally got next to her.

"Naw is my little piggy embarrassed?" She asked mockingly in a voice that was a fraction to high for my liking. She pinched my cheek and when I looked up at her I saw her holding her hand out expectantly. Knowing full well what was required of me, I placed the key to my chastity belt and my credit card in her open hand.

"Good piggy" She replied and hugged me. I could feel one hand sliding quickly over my groin to check that I was indeed locked up.

"It seems like my little piggy is enjoying itself" She whispered in my ear making blush again.

"I will need the code to0 little piggy" She continued expectantly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mommy, its 3131" I answered and felt my cock twitch in its cage.

"Good boy, you must be starving, lets go and find some lunch" she said and walked towards the exit.

I was indeed starving. It was a little past two o'clock and per her directions I had skipped breakfast. My stomach growled as we headed out of the station and towards the shopping street. I had gotten directions to always walk a few steps behind her, and always fix my eyes on the back of her heels. It seemed like she was texting on her phone as we turned this way and that in pursuit of that coveted lunch, but I was to hungry and scared of any reprimands to really pay much attention. After what felt like an eternity we finally arrived at a nice restaurant. It wasn't something super fancy, but it did seem to promise delicious and more importantly ample food.

The waiter which was a kind and blond girl at around 20 showed us to our table. In my head she was asking all sorts of questions about the strange couple she escorted, where neither said a word and where one only looked down at the floor. When we arrived at the table, I pulled the chair out for Mommy and sat down opposite her.

"Thank you" she said and dismissed the waitress. We both opened our menus and started to pore over them. Without any onlookers I could finally catch some more glimpses of Mommy. Her scent was feminine with floral tones. Her hair was lush, and her lips were bright red. I could see how her breasts were threatening to rip her tight-fitting black dress, with her nipples being especially prominent.

"The spareribs look good" she said.

"auch" I stammered feeling the warm spot left behind from her kick in my chin.

"Don't drool piggy, it makes you seem so pathetic" She continued.

"Ah Ah I'm sorry Mommy, yes they do look delicious" I stuttered as a reply burning red with embarrassment. Having made up our minds we chatted a bit about life and after a little while my embarrassment faded, and the flow of the conversation improved.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, I will have the three-course meal of the day, and my friend here will have a side salad without dressing" My heart fell to the pit of my stomach as she uttered those words. Only a small salad after all these hours felt so insufficient. I was almost at the point of speaking up when I seemed to see a knowing grin flash briefly over the waitress' face.

"Can she really know?" I wondered and fell silent. Mommy just beamed at me when I looked in her direction, obviously also catching that fleeting smile.

"And what do you want to drink?" The waitress asked, clearly directing the question to Mommy rather than me.

"Hmmm what do you recommend?" Mommy asked.

"Well, if you're not on a budget..." The waitress grinned a little before composing herself again.

"I recommend the wine package for the three-courses, and obviously water for the side salad".

"That does sound lovely doesn't it little friend" Mommy said beaming.

"Perfect" I said smiling sheepishly.

After she had left, we continued our conversation, and for some minutes it felt relaxed and almost as though we were equals, but of course that illusion faded as soon as the drinks arrived.

"Here is the first wine, a sauvignon blanc, which is wonderful with the starter that I'm coming with shortly, and for your little friend".

"pig" Mommy interrupted. The waitress and I stared at her perplexed for an instance.

"He is my pig not my friend" Mommy continued unperturbed.

"Since you understand our dynamic, I think it is better to drop this charade and be frank" Mommy explained, making the waitress grin again.

"And for your pig some delicious lukewarm tap water." She said clearly enjoying herself. I wanted to disappear through the floor never to be seen again. Being addressed by Mommy as pig, when it was probable that no-one understood the meaning was one thing, but asking a complete stranger that understood the ramifications to address me as such was a whole other thing entirely.

Mommy clearly seeing my internal struggles looked me deeply in the eyes and said.

"You are a pig with your whole being. It isn't just a role that you adorn when you talk to me, it is who you are. And the more you understand this fact, the better your life will be. It helps a little when I tell you that you're a little pig, but it is so much more effective when strangers see just who and what you are".

She had barely finished her speech when the waitress returned with Mommy's starter. The smell was fantastic, and I could feel my stomach growling in anticipation.

" Clams in a parmesan and lemon sauce" The waitress explained as she put the plate in front of Mommy. It was just three clams, I could have gulped them down in one go, and would gladly have paid all I had for even a little nibble.

"Thank you, they look delicious" Mommy said picking up her fork and knife. I couldn't help but stare at the plate in admiration. Feeling so incredibly jealous and submissive at the same time. I desperately wanted to eat those clams, but at the same time I revelled in how small and pathetic Mommy was able to make me feel. The waitress cleared her throat expectantly, snapping me out of my revelry. As I glanced up at Mommy, I caught her stern glare.

"Have you forgotten your manners little pig?" She demanded.

"Hm, what? No?" I replied bewildered before it dawned upon me. Not receiving any food, myself I hadn't thought about thanking the waitress for her services.

"Thank you Miss it looks amazing" I stuttered out blushing again. The waitress giggled and walked away.

"When I allowed you to meet me, I expected you to have some decency and manners" Mommy glared when she was out of earshot.

"If this had happened in a more private setting, I would have put you over my lap and spanked you until you beg for mercy. "With that she deliberately dropped her knife down on the floor and looked expectantly for me to pick it up. Not wanting to push the envelope anymore, I hurriedly crawled down to get it. As I was picking it up, I felt Mommy's shoe on my head pushing It to the ground.

"It's time to stop daydreaming and start being more attentive" Mommy said loudly as she was grinding her shoe on the side of my head.

"Yes Mommy, I'm sorry" I replied meekly.

"What was that?" She asked, beckoning me to be more articulate.

"Yes Mommy, your pig will stop daydreaming and be a better servant for you" I said louder than I felt comfortable with.

"Good piggy" Mommy said and removed her foot placing it next to me.

"You may kiss it" she said, before resuming her starters. I didn't want to waste this opportunity, so I eagerly kissed her shoe before I got up in the chair again.

The waitress must have been watching, because as soon as I was sitting upright, I saw her heading our way.

"Everything okay here?" She asked.

"Oh, this was absolutely delicious" Mommy answered.

"But I think I have to save some room for the entrees and desserts, so you can take my plate now" Mommy continued. My jaw hit the floor in amazement. She had only eaten one and a half of the three clams on her plate. Seeing the expression on my face, the waitress grinned.

"Of course, I'll take them at once. Are you ready for the next wine as well?"

"Thank you, yes I think I am" Mommy replied.

"And does the pig want some more water too?" The waitress asked med.

"Yes please, that would be lovely thank you" I replied.

"You needn't be so shocked little pig. It's my pleasure that matters, and I enjoy watching you squirm." Mommy said as the waitress took Mommy's plate and walked off.

I felt embarrassed and week sitting opposite her. In one sense I felt the hunger more acutely now, than previously, knowing that I would soon have my salad, but I also enjoyed the weakness that hunger provided. It seemed like even while craving food, my body craved to serve Mommy more. As I was lost in contemplation Mommy was texting on her phone. Absentmindedly I didn't realise she was also talking to me. A sudden snap of the fingers jolted me back to reality.

"Aw is my little piggy to preoccupied to pay Mommy any attention" she said in a mock innocent voice.

"I, I'm sorry Mommy, I was lost in my own thoughts," I replied. She just giggled and continued.

"I said it seems like our shopping trip will have to be cut short today pig, a friend of mine wants to meet up in a couple of hours."

My heart sank again. I had dreamt of this shopping trip for God knows how long, and the fear of missing out on it almost pushed me to the edge of tears.

"There there little piggy" Mommy said seeing my evident distress.

"We still have ample time to max out your credit card" She continued before returning her focus to her phone." I gulped. It was true that she demanded that the card to be used should have a credit limit of at least $3000, but I had never envisioned that she planned to take all. It could just be something she said, but something in her little grin made me fear that she wasn't joking.

"Here is your wine" The waitress said upon returning to our table.

"It is a pinot noir with notes of cherries and raspberry. It will work very well with your entrée" She continued.

"And here is your glass of water, I will be back shortly with the food".

"Thank you" I said looking up at her. It took all that I had to meet her blue eyes as she was scrutinizing me intently. With a grin, she suddenly turned around at and walked away. A bit puzzled I looked over at Mommy who seemed oblivious to the entire situation, still texting on her phone.

"I know you are disappointed, that we can't spend more time piggy" She suddenly said.

"But when a proper man wants to meet me, that has to take precedence, it is just how nature works" she said almost caringly.

"And what fun would it be if you could experience all your fantasies today? No, it's better to make you beg for more" She winked.

"Here is an entrecote with bearnaise and salt roasted potatoes" The waitress said as she presented the dish to Mommy. Way back yonder I had told Mommy that entrecote with bearnaise sauce was my favourite dish, and I was thoroughly impressed that she both remembered it and was able to eat it at our first meeting. The little grin on Mommy's face showed that my astonishment hadn't gone unnoticed.

"And for you, the cook has created a special pig salad" The waitress continued, now addressing me. The salad in question was unlike anything I've ever seen. All the salad leaves seemed to be well past their expiration date, and I saw bits of carrot peel and crushed tomatoes in there.

"Thank you" I tried to say in an even tone.

"Isn't that so kind of them!?" Mommy beamed.

"To make something special just for you?"

"Yes, very kind, thank you" I tried saying as heartily as I could. The salad looked appalling, and I doubted if I would be able to finish it, but the thought that not only the waitress knew, but also the cook, made it almost unbearable. There was no sympathy to be gathered with Mommy either. She looked like the pig salad was the best invention since the wheel and was eagerly taking photos of it.

"Oh how clumsy of me." The waitress said as she dropped my knife and fork down on the floor.

"Would you be a dear and pick them up for me?" She continued grinning Mommy let out a small yelp of satisfaction and motioned to me that I should do it at once.

I got down on the floor and saw that the waitress had placed her gorgeous shoe on top of the utensils. Her shoe had a small heel and made me envision her small pretty feet inside.

"Can you move your foot please Miss?" I squeaked looking up at her.

"Is there something you want to do first pig?" The waitress replied in an assertive manner. Mommy clapped her hands in excitement, obviously loving the scene.

"May I please kiss it?" I asked.

She accepted, and I planted a kiss on top of her shoe. She moved her foot and allowed me to pick up the knife and fork, bumping my head in the table in my haste to get up. As I got back into my chair, I saw the waitress beaming at Mommy, evidently proud of her behaviour.