Not Rich Anymore

Story Info
Trust fund baby ends up under his step mom's authority.
5.1k words
4.54
14.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon and I had just finished my shift at the crappy fast food restaurant where I worked. I hated the job of course. It was hard work and I had spent most of my life assuming I would never have to work at all since I had literally been a trust fund baby and my parents had been quite wealthy. I had assumed I would eventually take over the family real estate business and just hire others to run it for me while I lived a life of leisure and luxury.

As I rode the bus home, I found myself replaying the events of the past 4 years with a mix of emotions. When I was 19 my father who was quite old since he had been in his late 50s when I was born, remarried a far younger woman in her late 20s. She had what I would call a classic gold digger look. Dyed blonde hair and large fake tits to go with a fantastic curvy yet athletic body. She radiated confidence and although I had taken her for a typical blonde airhead at first, I would eventually realize she had plenty of brains to go along with her bombshell looks. But at that point, it was too late.

It didn't really bother me when my father married her. He was free to do what he wanted and I figured if I was his age I would probably have married her too. And after all, I had plenty money of my own since I was still set to inherit the bulk of his fortune. Besides the inheritance, I also had a lot of money gifted to me on my 18th birthday to tide me over until the time came for me to become a true millionaire. Life was good.

Her name was Molly and we never really got along which was entirely my fault. I was a dick to her from the start. I resented her for taking away even what was probably only a small bit of what I viewed as my money. I was just a spoiled brat in general and I treated everyone in the house including Molly and the servants very badly. I figured I was above the lot of them and since I was going to be obscenely rich very soon I saw no reason to kiss up to them. I was planning on kicking them all to the curb as soon as the house and bank accounts belonged tome anyway.

But that all changed one day when I came home from smoking weed at a friends house as I did most days. Molly was waiting in my room.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

"I think you better come in and have a seat."

She spoke to me calmly and with confidence like she had a right to be there which immediately pissed me off. This was my house and my room and I wasn't about to let some gold digging whore order me around.

"Well I think you should fuck off bitch"

I figured she would be offended or even angry at my choice of words, but instead she smiled.

"Last chance you spoiled brat. Sit down and be polite or I promise you will be sorry."

I laughed at this and decided to turn the rudeness and disrespect up a notch. Who did she think she was?

"Fuck you you gold digging slut! You don't get to order me around."

At this her smile actually seemed to deepen and take on an evil tint that confused me slightly, but I held my ground and waited for her to make the next move. Hopefully she would go off on me and someone would hear and she would have to apologize later in front of my dad.

"How much would you say you've spent on findom this year?"

The question caught me completely off guard. I was so unprepared for it that I had no chance of maintaining a poker face.

"Lol. Since you born into money I'm going to assume that you haven't bothered keeping track, but don't worry I looked it up. You have spent over $30,000 dollars on at least 25 different Dommes this year young man."

My jaw dropped. Not only had she somehow found out about my secrete findom fetish, she had somehow gained access to my bank accounts and looked through my spending history.

"How do you know that? Did you hack into my accounts or something. I'm going to sue you and tell my father you dumb bitch"

"Don't worry your father already knows. He's the one who gave me access to your accounts. Apparently your father is good friends with the bank manager and because he is a co owner of the accounts that nice manager decided he should ask your dad about the suspicious activity he has been seeing for the last few years."

"After looking through your spending history and doing some research he was so ashamed and angry he was ready to disown you and kick you out of the house. He couldn't believe his son had spent so much so recklessly and in something as embarrassing as Findom. But don't worry, I convinced him that it would be better to keep you around and try to help you rather than kick you out."

"Really? You did that for me?"

Lol "Well it wasn't exactly "for" you so much as it was for me. I told him that I I was somewhat familiar with boys like you and that I could take you under my wing and help you learn to control yourself. So, he has given me control over your current funds as well as your inheritance and given me his blessing to discipline you in any way I see fit. As you know, he loves me and trusts me a great deal and it wasn't hard convince him."

"What do you mean you have control over my funds?!"

"I mean your father transferred all of your money into my bank account and changed his will to make me the his sole beneficiary"

I was shocked into silence. This stupid bimbo now had control over all my money and had convinced my father to cut me out of his will? How could this happen?

"But what will I live on?"

"Well you will still be allowed to keep your old room and eat the food in the house so you won't need much money really. Plus I'm taking your car so you won't have to worry about paying for insurance or gas. I'll buy you a monthly bus pass so you can get to work, but you won't be driving anymore."

"What do you mean get to work?"

At that point I was of course unemployed and spent my days partying, smoking, and generally being as unproductive as possible

"I considered putting you on an allowance, but I think it's time you find out what it's like in the real world so you're going to go out and find a job at one of the local fast food restaurants in the area. I don't care if it's McDonalds, Taco Bell or whatever. I'll let you choose and provide you a solid reference."

I was starting to come out of the shock about my situation and although I hadn't quite accepted that I was as trapped as my wicked stepmother was telling me I was, I was beginning to process the situation I was in.

"Fuck that! My friend Austin would let me work at his grow op" I said.

"Not a chance. You're not going to weasel your way into some cool trendy job. You're going to do doing something menial and embarrassing that will build some character. God knows you need it."

"The money you earn will go into a joint account that I have access to so I can track your spending. You are not allowed to spend money on any type of porn including findom, strip clubs, etc. I will also be putting parental controls on all of your computers and your phone so I can monitor your activity. I won't forbid you from looking at porn because I know what boys your age are like, but be aware that I will be able to see everything you do electronically from now on"

"What!?"

My mind was racing again. My step mother whom I had simultaneously lusted after and looked down on for years, was about to take complete control of my life and I was slowly coming to the realization that there might not be anything I could do about it. Taking away the millions of dollars that should have been mine was a devastating blow to say the least. Now she was saying that she was going to be monitoring my online conversations and even reviewing the porn I would watch. The thought of this woman that I despised on many levels seeing things like "dirty foot pig licks sweaty gym feet, severe OTK spanking, diaper discipline, and cruel tease and denial" in my search history was terrifying and yet strangely erotic at the

same time.

"And one other thing. You will be wearing a chastity cage from now on and I will be holding the keys. Since you're so experienced with findom, I'm sure you are very familiar with chastity and keyholding so I'll assume I don't need to explain what any of that means. As long as you behave, I will let you out once a month for some "play time" but otherwise you will be kept locked 24/7 until I see the changes in you that I expect now that I'm in charge."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Not at all. I'll give you some time to think about everything I have said, but I expect you to come see me tomorrow by noon and either accept my conditions for continuing to stay in my house, or refuse and move out. Feel free to talk to you father about all of this, but I assure you he won't have any sympathy for your situation."

"I'm sure you're first instinct will be to fight me and resist the conditions I have laid out. Feel free, but I promise your only choices are to accept that I will be in charge from now on, or leave with nothing."

"I know what you're going to choose already. Not because you are totally incapable of making it on your own since you have been nothing but a spoiled bully your whole adult life. And not because you are too scared to give up your lavish lifestyle living in this mansion surrounded by servants. But because deep down you know you need discipline and that having a gorgeous superior woman take control is something you've wanted for as long as you can remember."

I spent the night thinking about what Molly had said and about what my options were. I tried in vain to think of a way to turn the tables. I talked to my dad and tried to convince him that he was overreacting and that Molly was just a manipulative bitch that was using him for his money, but he wouldn't listen. He was too thoroughly wrapped around her finger to see sense. Although I was shocked, ashamed and very angry that this gold digging whore had got the better of me, I was also very much turned on by the idea of being so thoroughly and completely dominated by this woman that I had so little respect for. And it didn't hurt that she was so fucking hot.

No matter how much I hated to admit it, she had outsmarted me and totally

outmaneuvered me. This beautiful woman that I had felt so superior to just because she had big fake tits and blonde hair had totally and completely beaten me. And deep down there was a part of me that absolutely loved it. Much to my horror I spent the night jerking off multiple times thinking about Molly and everything she had planned for me. Some of my biggest fetishes were FLR, domination and humiliation.

Chastity in particular was a favorite as well, although the fantasy was far more pleasing that the reality. I owned a cage and had worn it from time to time, but never for more than a few days. Three days in chastity was fun, but after that it was a nightmare. I had misplaced my keys once

when I was drunk and by the time I found them on day five I was going crazy and had vowed never to put the damn thing in again. Now it seemed I didn't have a choice.

In the end, I had accepted my fate. I figured I could endure anything as long as it kept me from ending up on the street. Plus, after enough time surely I could convince my father to put me back in the will and give me what I saw as rite fully mine.

Unfortunately for me, my father passed away two years later and to my horror, when the will was read, Molly had in fact been given everything and I had received nothing of value at all. I was therefore still totally dependent on my step mother for my lifestyle probably for the rest of our lives.

A couple more years passed and I settled into my new reality. The chastity was truly terrible, but at least I did have the one night of freedom each month. I even managed to get laid every now and then if I could time it right and set up a date that coincided with my "play time" as my bitch of a step mother called it.

I also still had a lavish lifestyle at home and although I didn't make much, my expenses were low and so I had plenty of money to buy weed and play computer games which is all I did before anyway. And although my chastity cage was constricting, I soon discovered that it wasn't exactly inescapable. So I still jerked off pretty much every night. It felt good to stick it to mystep mom in at least some small way and it made me feel somewhat superior in spite of everything. "Dumb bitch doesn't know half as much as she thinks she does!" I would tell myself.

But little did I know my life was about to change yet again. That evening after I got home from work I was watching TV in my room. I was gooning to try on videos and starting to get myself worked up for my nightly orgasm when the house maid walked in. I glared at her for interrupting me and entering without knocking as she told me my "mother" wanted to see me. I rolled my eyes in a feeble act of rebellion and headed to her bedroom. "What does that stupid hoe want now?" I thought to myself as I headed down the hall.

When I entered the room, Molly was wearing a tennis skirt and white shirt that was cut perfectly to show off her gorgeous fake tits. Her feet were bare and I noticed her toes were painted white as well. I wondered if she knew exactly how much she was triggering me as she sat at her vanity with her legs crossed putting on the finishing touches of her makeup.

"I'll be with you in a minute" she said. She then proceeded to ignore me completely as she continued to apply her makeup. After a few minutes I was getting annoyed. She was being a cunt on purpose just to demonstrate her power over me and although it was erotic on some level, chafed at her authority.

Eventually she put down her eyeliner and turned to face me. She didn't speak for a moment and then frowned.

"Have you forgotten the rules young man?"

She had decide recently that when we were alone I was to kneel when she summoned me to her room to reinforce the dynamic of our relationship. I rolled my eyes again and kneeled in front her. In spite of the angry derisive look I sent her way, i could feel my cock begin to stir and grow to the end of its cage.

"I have called you here because I've noticed that several of my pairs of panties are missing. Did you take them?"

I hadn't expected this at all. I put on my best poker face and tried to convince myself that I hand already given myself away with my reaction. It was true I had been stealing her panties and socks for years, but they were extremely well hidden and I was supremely confident that she had no proof I had taken them.

"No" I said flatly. Trying my best to act calm and yet surprised at the accusation.

"No what?"

"No mommy"

Molly smirked and shook her head slightly in a superior sort of way. "I knew you would deny it, but don't bother lying to me again. You will only dig yourself deeper. Last chance. Did you take them?"

"No Mommy I swear!"

This time Molly simply sighed like she was bored and a little frustrated.

"Well I have been noticing for awhile that my panties will occasionally disappear with no explanation. Yesterday I overheard Marisol and Dulce saying they have also I had some of their underwear vanish from time to time. On a hunch I Marisol search your room and do you know what she found?"

Molly leaned in as she said this giving me an amazing view of her cleavage. I prepared to answer, but I hesitated trying to decide if I should keep denying or not. I kept the stolen panties and socks in zip-lock bags taped to the back of my dresser drawers. The only way to find them would have been to remove the drawers completely and it wasn't easy. You had to angle them up after pulling them as far as they would go and them lift them and they were heavy. I figured there was no way Molly or any of the maids would think to look there or go through the trouble.

"She found 5 different pairs of my panties and 4 of Dulce's panties along with an assortment of dirty socks. It didn't at all surprise me considering what a dishonest disgusting perv you are."

Dulce was was one of the two maids employed by my step mother. Both her and her mother Marisol lived in the separate house behind the garage and had had been with us for years. Dulce was beautiful and four years younger than me. She had lovely straight black hair and your typical curvy Latina body with a delightfully thin waist. I had lusted after her for years, but also been a complete dick to her for most of that time. She was after all just an immigrant servant and I never showed her even the slightest bit of respect.

Molly continued. "What did surprise me was that Marisol also found 4 pairs of her panties and a while bag of socks hidden behind the drawers of your dresser. I didn't realize that you had such a little crush on her as well."

Marisol was around 50 years old and quite heavy set. She was still relatively attractive in no small part because of her obscenely large breasts that jiggled delightfully when she walked, even under her work uniform and bra. She wasn't the type of woman I would ever demean myself by fucking, but when indulged in my submissive side she and my step mom were usually the subject of my fantasies. Which was often. She was in charge of the household staff and ran a tight ship. In spite of this, I also never showed her any respect either. I would sometimes make messes around the house on purpose and took every opportunity to remind her that she was beneath me. After all, she was not only an immigrant, she was over 50 and still working as a house made.

I felt the walls closing in around me. I tried to think of something to say that could serve as both an apology and some sort of explanation that would minimize what a pathetic pervert I truly was. However, Molly continued before I had a chance

"You know what really disappoints me? It's not the dishonesty or the fact that you're still a complete perv in-spite of my best efforts and hard work to correct your behavior. It's that I know for a fact some of those panties and socks were stolen and used to jerk off into even after I locked you in chastity. So tell me, have you been pulling your little cock out of your cage at night and jerking off into out panties and stinky socks? And if you lie to me again I promise the consequences will be severe young man."

I knew I was caught. I bowed my head in defeat and dropped my eyes to the floor.

"Yes Mommy"

"Thank you for being honest. Finally. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry Mommy I'll never do it again I swear!"

Lol. "Oh don't worry I know you won't because Marisol, Dulce and I are going to make sure you don't."

She walked to her dresser, took a small canvas bag from it and tossed the bag in front of me. I could see it contained all of the stolen pairs of panties I had taken over the years. They were all thoroughly crusty from the dozens and dozens of loads I had deposited in each of them. My shame was crushing and made even worse by the fact that my cock was starting to literally throb and bounce the cage around inside my pants. I prayed that the scolding would end before a wet spot developed on the front of my khaki work pants.

"Since you not only stole these but used them over and over again in such a disgusting manner, I think it's only fair that you clean them. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Mommy. I'll wash them and make sure they are clean. I'm very sorry Mommy"

"Yes you will be washing them. But not in the washing machine or the sink."

I was confused by this at first. Then it dawned on me what my dear mother in law had in mind. My eyes widened and I looked at Molly in the face for the first time since admitting my crime. She smiled slightly.

"You will clean them by sucking on each pair one by one every night for 2 hours after you finish your shift at Wendy's until they are all spotless. You will not be allowed to use water or even your hands to assist you."

12