Lunchtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

She fucked away, giving my cock the time of his life. She was relentless, her breath now coming hard, sweat covering her body. I took her by the waist and just held on, feeling her movements. She came hard, again, slamming down on me and just shuddering while her climax washed over her, arching her back. She had clamped those muscles again, so it wasn't like I was going to do anything. The vague stirrings of another orgasm touched me, but not yet.

She lay her head on my chest and panted. "Wow! It just keeps getting more intense!"

"I'm glad I can give you so much pleasure." I said.

"Do you know what I want?" she asked, with a little girlish expression. Almost. "I want you to grab my hips and move me until you cum. I want to be on top but feel like I'm at your mercy. Will you do that?" Her eyes pleaded.

Not bothering to respond in words, I took her hips and began to move her forward and back on my rigid pole. I could feel myself entering and leaving. She sat up and I could see her incredible body - the well-sized, firm breasts jiggling in time to her thrusts, trim belly that showed six-packs when I pushed her back onto me and she tensed a little, hips that widened to where her long, firm legs straddled me. She put her hands on her thighs and just let me have my way, her eyes closed and breath in time with her movements. We fucked.

She moved forward, and as I stroked into her I could suck each nipple in turn, licking her breasts and kissing them. She loved it, moaned, and pressed her chest into my face. I found my face between two wonderful, firm mounds. I kissed and kissed as we fucked and fucked. A good combination. She moaned in hot delight.

"Tell me when you're going to cum!" she panted. "I'm going to remember this time."

"Remember what?" I asked, truly mystified.

"You'll see." She sat up and moved up and down on my now-vertical shaft, bouncing, tits jiggling, washboard abs firm. I watched as my dick disappeared and emerged again and again. It was so sexy to see. Glistening with her juices, he was a happy guy. So was his owner.

We screwed. We fucked. I pulled her down to me and kissed her, taking over the movements to plunge my cock into her. I could feel her nipples just grazing my chest, which was an incredible turn-on. My load started to build.

"Teri, I'm cumming soon!" I increased the tempo of my fucking. She began to buck against me. I held her close and gave her all I could. The cum rose. It was going to be a big one. Not just ejaculation, but a whole-body, mind-numbing orgasm.

"Oh! Teri! Are you ready? Because...here...I...CUM!" And with that, I plunged into her as deeply as I could, and started to cum hard. I bucked up and filled her with rock-hard cock, and began to ejaculate. I saw stars as I held her as tightly as I could on top of me, mashing her chest into my chest and biting her neck in unrestrained passion.

She responded by clamping down on me with those pussy muscles each time I spasmed and releasing in between. Clamp, release, clamp, release. She groaned and shuddered with her own climax while enhancing mine. It was unbelievable! I couldn't stop spurting - my dick loved the feeling so much it couldn't stop. It felt like I was filling her with gallons of cum juice. I practically bucked her off the sofa, arching my back to get deeper, but held on tight around her neck, and just kept trying to shove myself into her womb. The room spun, and I was outside of time. The entire Universe was focused on the feeling of my cock shooting sperm into the vagina of my beautiful lady. I thought it would never end, the spurting and clamping, in fierce rhythm, together as one being, suspended in time.

Finally, with simultaneous deep sighs, we started to come down. We looked at each other and laughed deep laughs.

"So," she said, "That's what sex is like!"

"I guess so," I replied. "So what do you think?"

"I think," she said, leaning down to kiss my nose. "that I love it, and I love you."

"I agree," I replied, looking deeply into her eyes. "And, my lady, I love you."

"Good. I want a lot of this."

"And so you shall have it."

Being good teenagers, we fell asleep and napped, waking in time to hear her mother's car in the driveway. In a laughing scramble, we were able to put ourselves together quickly enough to avoid total embarrassment. Nevertheless, we looked like something the cat brought in when Mom came in the door. She, I'm sure, saw through our charade, and knew enough to see that her daughter and her boyfriend had that Well-Fucked look, especially from the sheepish grins and little giggles Teri and I had seemingly no control over. The rain had stopped.

"Can we go out for ice cream tonight?" Teri asked, for Mom's benefit.

"Sure," I replied, trying to keep a straight face. "I'll get you about 7:30."

"OK."

Mom just smiled. She was cool.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12