Lunchtime Punishment

Story Info
Restraining, punishing and fucking my petite girl.
2.2k words
3.98
27.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She works five minutes away from home. I sent her off this morning with a little packed lunch, and a firm spank as her pert ass walked out the door. She drew a sharp breath and gave a little whimper. A step later she swung her head around and gave me a look that read 'how dare you make me moist on my way to work!' Well I couldn't have that, I pulled her back in, grabbed her by the throat and pushed her petite frame against the door. I leant in and spoke calmly but authoritatively "you are mine and I will do with you as I please". Her eyes were like a bunny's caught in headlights and she submitted, she knows who her master is. I knew I couldn't let her go to work like that so I released my grip and done that thing with my hand, where I slide three fingers round the side of the neck, index finger by the ear, and thumb caressing her cheek. With a kiss and a loving smile, I sent her to work and said I'll see her later, (though she didn't realise what I had planned for her lunch break). I saw her do a little skip in the sunshine and her short skirt bounce against her pert ass, as I closed the door.

I know that the sting on her ass and the throb on her throat will have worn off by the time she got to work.

Meanwhile I excitedly made preparations for her lunchtime surprise.

I delved into my old dark wood trunk in the corner of our bedroom. The iron fittings clunked as I opened the top. I had to pull out a lot of the toys, whips and ropes to get to a black PVC sheet. We'd not used it for a while, and my mind was running wild thinking about her writhing on it. I wrapped it around the mattress and decorated it with a leather harness and leash, a bit gag, some weighted nipple clamps, a princess plug, a studded leather paddle, an extendable spreader bar and, some wrist cuffs.

I began by tethering the cuffs to the old chunky wooden posts at the head of the bed using some purple rope, all the while imagining and planning my dirty deeds. I knew I wouldn't have long with her, an hour tops, so I had to get everything ready before I ordered her back home.

I messaged her to see how her morning was going. It was about 11.00 and she'd eaten her lunch already. That's good I thought, more time for me! I told her I wanted her home during her break, not to stop or dawdle but come straight back. She obviously remembered her lesson from earlier and only replied "yes maaaster" - she knew I was up to something.

I decided to get showered. As I disrobed I found that my penis was a little swollen and had leaked threads of sticky juice onto my thighs. I was most definitely horny and a little turned on after playing with PVC and leather. The only other material that could do that for me is satin and lace. Oh my gosh, when she slips in to her lingerie, she knows how to tease. Her curvaceous figure, pert B cups, long light brown hair and soft, soft pale skin. The thought of her and those sensations made my cock twitch. I must wait, "no playing in the shower" I tell myself.

After drying down I decide to tease rather than play, I lube my ass a little and grab the princess plug and slip it in. Then I find myself rifling through her underwear draw. I pull out a pair of satin and lace panties and wiggle into them. They're a little tight and keep my bulge in place under jeans that I pull on.

I continue to groom, trimming and oiling my beard so it looks sharp. I throw on a tight white tee and get back to my prep.

I decided to give her an unexpected treatment as she walked through the door. I welcomed her, "hey honey", but she knew something was up as I stood in the middle of the hall. Our eyes fixed on each other as I walked to her, she saw the glint. As I spun her round, I slipped my hand up her short skirt and found myself accidentally exclaiming "you filthy slut! You've only got a thong on". Her cheeks swelled, I knew it was a cheeky smile, one that I was about to wipe off. I slid my finger between her ass and followed the material to her lips, her very wetness surprisingly covered my finger. I lifted it to my mouth and teasingly licked it clean next to her ear, whispering "whatever you've been imagining, you've not gone far enough".

I reached for a black cloth bag hanging from my back pocket. As my body pinned her against the door, I covered her head with it, then gripped her wrists behind her back with one hand. I marched her to the bedroom, placed her by the side of the bed and ripped her shirt apart tearing off the buttons, exposing her bare, braless breasts.

She gasped and wiggled but I held her tightly until she stopped, making sure she couldn't see what was on the bed. I picked up the harness and started with her neck, working my way down to the strap under her breasts and another around her waist. With a connecting leather strap running down her spine and another between her breasts, I could pick her up either way. I gripped her shoulders and pushed her to her knees, then on to all fours. I straddled her back to attach one end of the leash to the neck collar and the other was looped around the post at the foot of the bed.

With her secured, I went to the chest to get another princess plug. It was silver and emerald, and two inches across, bigger than she was used to. Sitting on her back, I lubed the plug and spat on it and spat on her asshole, then I began to work it in. The coldness made her gasp. Slowly I stretched her hole, until finally it popped in causing her to moan with pleasure, and relief. "That's enough from you" I said as I rattled the bit gag. I reversed my position and gripped her jaw to fasten it in place, under the bag.

Now I was going to teach her a little lesson. She had been too disobedient recently. Cheekiness I could put up with, enjoy even, but being a brat, no.

I stood in front of her and tugged on the leash. I wanted her to follow me to the lounge, but nothing. She didn't budge so I tugged harder, she just sat up, like a little puppy dog. Ok, that's enough I thought. I picked her up by the harness strap running down her back and reached for the paddle. I gave her a couple of solid spanks while she dangled in mid-air, oh, she squirmed and squealed!

I quickly dumped her rosy ass on the PVC sheet, she seemed to appreciate the cooling sensation, but it didn't last long. I lifted her again this time placing her face down and quickly cuffed her wrists in place. I lifted her again to make sure she was on all fours before I spread her legs apart to attach the spreader bar to her ankles. Wow! What a sight, her short pleated skirt not even covering her ass, and her dripping wet white cotton thong clearly visible.

"Do you know what you've done wrong?" I rhetorically question, letting her whimper, "You've been acting like a little cunt" I explain, as I attach the weights to her erect nipples.

The PVC made it more difficult for her to move, that was a good choice, she was mine. I spent a few minutes teasing her with the paddle, short soft spanks, followed by harder, sharper, punishing ones, occasionally running my hand over her redness and grabbing a buttock.

I was now hard, and constrained, so I got out of my jeans and tee. I knelt in between her knees a pushed my satin and lacy covered hardness into her rear. Oooo, she liked that, I felt her push back and grind using her hips.

I stood up with the paddle, "I've got more for you" I promised, as I slapped my thigh and tugged on the leash pulling the leather choker against her throat. I saw her twitch. "You're going to be a good, obedient girl from now on, aren't you?" Nothing, no murmur, no nod.

*Crack!*

The sound bounced off the walls as the leather met skin. She took it well, barely making a sound, but only for the first one.

*Crack!* *Crack!* *Crack!* Each one nudging her butt plug. With each one I felt mine.

Oooo... After her muffled whelps and wiggling ass had stopped, I could see it was red! Dark red. Unfortunately I couldn't spank her much more as I wouldn't be able to give her enough aftercare, before she had to go; but I could bite. I lowered my head to her ass and planted my teeth on it and clenched my jaw on her soft flesh, I bit hard making sure she'd remember this for a few days to come!

Time was getting on but I had barely started, time for a different hardness. Her thong was in the way, I could've pulled it to one side, but I needed handsfree access, so I grabbed either side and in one move tore them apart. They were soaking with her pussy juices and I decided to tuck the shreds into the hood. She would smell her own scent as I began to fill the tight, wet, hot, pussy with my firm thick cock. Inch by inch I slid in. I could feel her gripping, swallowing every inch, pulling me in. That feeling, that sensation, that connection was magic. After a couple of long, slow strokes, I built up speed and varied the penetration. I could already feel her getting tighter and the short, high pitched noises coming out of her gagged mouth told me she was getting off on it.

I grabbed the harness with both hands and pulled her into me. I was thrusting my groin hard, very hard against her, withdrawing my cock to the tip and slamming it all the way, deep into her dripping cunt, pounding her pussy, fucking her, fucking her brains out! It was incredible, she began cumming all over my cock, her milky juices were dripping onto the PVC. Her head pushed into the sheet, it was wet and slippery from her saliva, she was nearly done, but I was going to make her keep cumming. I heard some muffled words, I think she was begging for me to stop, but she need to squirt, she needed to go limp and her pussy needed to be sore before I was going to be done.

I could see the jewel on the princess plug starting to move, she was clenching and beginning to shake. I thrust as hard as I could, getting as deep inside her as I could, almost leaving a lace imprint on her. Now she was screaming, the gag not muffling anything! She got louder and her whole body was shaking. My head was tilted back, my mouth wide open and deep primal grunting, grrrring noises were filling the room with every thrust. My balls were tight, really tight getting ready to unleash everything they contained. Our movement was a blur, our bodies were one, our souls entwined. My eyes rolled back, into my head. She let out a continuous scream of ecstasy and released a massive gush of creamy cum, everywhere! Covering me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk!!" I screamed with a final thrust. My balls spasmed and my cum forced it way through my cock that was gripped so tight by her clenched cunt. The pressure forced cum down my shaft, filling her pussy, mixing with her milkiness, spilling out, making a delicious mess.

I collapsed on her in a breathless heap. After a short while I manged to kneel back up. I pulled out and I could see her red, swollen, shaved, dripping pussy.

We created a sight to behold. I got up to get my phone and took a few pictures to capture the aftermath of our erotic act. She was a bagged, plugged, cuffed, spread, clamped, spanked, fucked, filled, dripping wet, beautiful mess.

I reached over to undo her cuffs and spreader so she could relax. I debagged and degagged her, and looked at her glowing face. She was done and said nothing but had gorgeous, albeit tired grin. I lay behind her and we spooned for a while before I had to make her go and clean up. After a quick shower I rubbed some body butter on her tenderness, dressed her in some clean comfy clothes and sent her back to work for a few hours - with a smoothie from the fridge and a couple of chocolate biscuits to keep her going.

I think she'll be a good little girl, for a while at least...