Lupercalia, First and Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the seed of our lord. Consuming it will turn your body into a conduit through which a demon can manifest. It will make your flesh its own. Take hold of your mind, and you will live the rest of your days as a puppet. So go the weak." She was looking at Riley. "When I signal you may start." With that she retreated. Katherine and her locked eyes. She tried not to cry. "Good luck." Was all her friend said. Riley just nodded.

The moment Frisia signaled Katherine launched a wave of pure magical energy at her. Without binding it to an element, it would drain her much quicker, but it was also stronger, and Katherine had mana to spare. Riley threw up a shield and braced herself. The wave slammed into her and sent her sliding backward. She raised her arm to counter, but another wave was already coming. This one shattered her hasty shield and sent her flying. When she sat up Katherine was walking calmly toward the center of the arena. She stood and ran, weaving a levitation spell. The vial only moved an inch before Katherine overrode it with one of her own.

Instead of calling it to her, she simply locked the vial in place and continued walking, unconcerned. Riley felt something grip her ankles and realized Katherine had simultaneously woven a spell taking hold of the roots beneath the pit, and they had wrapped themselves around her, locking her in place. Katherine could weave two spells at once. Something many of the ascended witches couldn't do. Somehow despite her respect, Riley had still underestimated her.

Katherine picked up the vial, cradling it with two hands and brought it to her. She was forced to a kneeling position by the roots, still coiling around her. Katherine uncorked the bottle and looked down at her.

"Katherine, please...."

"Shhhh."

Katherine's hand on her cheek was warm. The rim of the vial was cold against her sealed lips. "Riley."

She tried to shake her head, but the roots held her still. She'd lost completely. Katherine could easily force her mouth open, but that wouldn't be as satisfying. Instead she whispered, "It's okay."

Tears welled up, and the world grew blurry as Riley slowly opened her trembling lips. Closed her eyes and felt Katherine begin to tip the vial upward. As the first drop of warm fluid met her tongue it began to go numb. Katherine praised her as the rest of the seed slowly filled her mouth. When it was done, she opened her eyes to see Katherine smiling down at her. Filled with that cruel, burning hunger. She licked her lips and nodded. Riley swallowed.

Heat moved down her throat and settled in her core. A moment passed, then it rushed through her in a torrent. Electricity began to spark through every nerve in her body. Burning her out. Breaking her. She screamed. Her muscles tightened and spasmed. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. The roots fell away and she collapsed.

Finally

Her mind split apart as a presence, the demon, invaded. She felt it seizing control. Felt herself losing more and more ground as it spread through her mind. She tried to resist, to hold onto parts of herself, but one by one, they were snatched away. The demon grew stronger as her body, and her mind were taken from her. She couldn't move her legs, her hands, her arms. As her control was cut-off, the searing pain began to change, shifting into an intense euphoria that cut through her terror. The demon laughed, and Riley felt her voice laughing along. Then her body began to change.

Tingling pleasure rippled through her limbs. She watched through the demon's eyes as her body was bent to Katherine's will. Warped, as her skin stretched and tightened around the demon's form. The world grew larger as her body shrunk. Katherine had always hated looking up at her. Now she would be the one to raise her head. To look up at her master.

We will serve. And you will watch, struggle, and feel.

Radiant pleasure exploded through her. Riley desperately wanted to moan, to writhe, to move in some attempt to find relief from the onslaught, but she wasn't in control. All she could do was drown in ecstasy, barely able to form thoughts, as they rose to their knees. Katherine placed a hand on their head. The crowd around them had grown wild. Cheers and shouts filled the woods. Thrilled at Riley's destruction, at Katherine's ascendence.

"I bind you as my familiar, Risola!"

The demon spoke the final word, though it left Katherine's lips. Their true name. It brought a giddy spark of happiness. It felt...right. No! She was Riley. She had to hold on to something. Katherine gripped their hair, longer now, and a dark blue that complimented their Azure skin. Knowing what their master wanted, they reached up and lifted Katherine's robes. She yanked them forward, burying their face in her crotch and sighing contentedly as they began to serve their master.

***

They spent the rest of the night at Katherine's side. Riley hadn't realized how short her body, Risola's body, had become. Katherine was now a full head taller than her. She felt Katherine's approval each time she craned her neck up to look at her master. If Katherine felt any remorse at enslaving her best friend, she didn't show it. She spent the evening feasting and drinking with the rest of the sisters, who flocked around her, showering her with praise. Riley tried to fight the demon, to shout, to call out for help. The demon just mocked her.

Katherine's cruelty had never been directed at Riley before. She'd stood by as younger initiates, and mortals alike suffered at her hands. Now she was its primary focus, and she loved it. The demon had bent her mind and left her thirsty for punishment. Eager for any opportunity to taste that delicious torment. It was obvious that the demon was toying with her. It terrified her how easily it could shape her thoughts and will. It had already stolen many of her memories. How long before her presence was reduced to nothing? A nameless consciousness trapped and helpless, waiting for the next taste of pleasure.

Do not fear. You will enjoy your fall.

Her fear faded away. No, it had been taken from her. She knew, but didn't care.

Katherine made them crawl across the threshold into her chambers. Soon she would move out, and find her own place, but for now she still resided with the other initiates. A small bubbly girl whose name Riley couldn't recall watched her crawl past in awe, then asked.

"Wait, where's Riley?"

"She was banished."

The girl's face fell. Riley tried to call out to her, to say that she was right here. Pathetic.

"Oh..."

Katherine didn't waste any time comforting her. She shut the door, leaving them alone in her room. Tingling anticipation gripped them. What would Katherine do to them in private? They couldn't wait. They smiled up at their master.

"Risola."

"Yes master?" Riley's voice was intertwined with the demon's. They spoke as one.

"Is Riley still in there?"

"Yes."

"Does she want to speak with me? Is that possible?"

"...Yes."

For the first time, the demon inside her felt frustrated. Hope bubbled up. Would Katheine free her? Could she? If anyone could, it was Katherine.

"Let her."

The grip on her mind loosened. She felt control of their mouth shift to her. "Kath-"

Slap! The sound echoed off the walls. Pain blossomed along her cheek.

"Know your place."

Riley stared up, confused. Call her master. "Sorry,...master."

"Good girl." Katherine patted her on the head. "Do you want to be free?"

"Yes, please help me."

Katherine frowned. "I'm disappointed. I thought you wanted to be by my side. Together forever."

Her hope crumbled. Katherine wasn't saving her, she was toying with her. Her master continued.

"I'll make you a promise. I'm going to spend the next year breaking you. Teaching you every kind of pleasure imaginable. I'm going to do my best to reduce you to nothing. Let weaklings like Abigail have strong, capable servants. I'm too powerful for such things. All I need," Katherine placed a finger tip on her nose, "is a pet. At the end, on the next Lupercalia. I'll ask you again if you want to be free. If you can hold out, and stay sane, then I'll grant your wish."

Riley's heart dropped. She tried to speak again, but Katherine cut her off.

"Risola." Riley's control was taken away as the demon gripped her mind again with claws like razors.

"Yes, master?"

"It's going to be a fun year. We have work to do."

Riley felt her mouth start to water. The demon bombarded her with images of all the ways she could be broken. All the pleasures and pains the body that used to belong to her would be subjected to. That her helpless mind would feel. Which would send her over the edge? Which would break her? They quivered in excitement. Her, and the demon who'd taken her place.

12