Lure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gravel path.

The small stones ground together loudly beneath her feet, advertising her presence to anything within earshot. Advertising her presence to...

An excited chill ran down Bunni's spine and butterflies formed in her stomach as she slowly turned to look over her shoulder and found her hunter, his eyes reflecting the lights of the park, staring back at her.

In the next instant, Bunni broke into a mad dash for the entrance of the park, streaking around trees and benches with her hunter hot on her tail. Her heart hammered in her chest as she realized the game was finally about to reach its climax. If she could make it to the street, he would be forced to abandon his pursuit. But if she didn't, if he was able to catch her before she made it out of the park...

Bunni ran with everything she had, but the entrance was still several yards away, and her hunter was getting closer with each step she took. Still, she ran harder as her instinct to run battled with the desire to be captured, pushing her body to the limit and then pushing it some more. Harder. Faster. Until only one yard stood between her and the safety of the well-lit street.

She almost managed to escape. Almost.

She felt one of her hunter's strong arms encircle her waist as he finally got a hold of her, and a hand clamp firmly over her mouth to stop her from screaming. That wasn't necessary, though. The last thing she wanted was for someone to interrupt them now. However, she didn't want him to catch on to the fact that she wanted this just as much as he did, so she continued to offer token resistance as her hunter dragged her away from the entrance.

While he looked for a secluded place to fuck her, Bunni pushed her ass into his crotch and began twisting and writhing against him under the pretense of trying to escape. She felt his hard cock get even harder and her pussy tightened in anticipation at the thought of finally having it inside her. While she continued to tease him, her hunter found a suitable spot behind some tall bushes and threw her down behind them.

As soon as she hit the ground, she began crawling away from him on her hands and knees. To her great pleasure, her hunter pounced on her immediately, pinning her to the ground with the weight of his powerful body and covered her mouth again. She felt him bite her shoulder. Not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to leave a mark. No doubt it was a manifestation of his frustrated sexual desire and, Bunni hoped, the promise of what was to come.

With his free hand, he reached up to pull down the zipper of her sports bra, but Bunni's feigned resistance made the task more difficult than it needed to be. Growling in frustration, her hunter grabbed hold of the bra and tore it off her body, pulling with such force that the zipper broke, and tossed it aside. He roughly fondled her now uncovered breasts before reaching down to the front of his pants. Bunni felt a thrill of excitement as she heard him fumbling with his zipper. It was coming. The thing she'd wanted all night was finally about to be given to her.

She could feel the heat radiating off of his cock once he'd freed it from his shorts, and, though she continued to struggle with him, she raised her ass eagerly to give him easier access to her dripping wet pussy. However, in his haste to satisfy his desires, her hunter ended up missing the target by half an inch and she felt the fat head of this cock pressing against her tender asshole.

Bunni's struggling became momentarily genuine as she wriggled her hips frantically to dislodge his probing cock. For the second time, she felt her hunter's teeth on her shoulder as he forcefully pinned her squirming body to the ground. He reached down to take hold of his cock, guiding it between her legs, and this time he found what they were both looking for.

A shudder of pleasure ran through her body when she felt his raw cock push past her grasping pussy lips and slide inside her. There was a similar shudder in her hunter's body as he buried himself to the hilt. After wrapping his arm around her neck and pinning her legs between his own, he began slowly rocking his hips back and forth. Bunni moaned into the hand pressed over her mouth. The length and thickness of her hunter's cock meant that every thrust stimulated all the most sensitive parts of her pussy at the same time, causing her to dig her fingers into the dirt and squirm beneath him.

Gradually, her hunter's thrusts became more forceful and violent until he was practically fucking her into the ground. He buried his face in her neck and grunted with satisfaction while he selfishly used her, and Bunni felt his already large cock swell as he fucked her. He was going to cum. Her hunter was going to fill her pussy with his savage seed.

But she wasn't satisfied yet.

Before her hunter could climax and bring an end to her fun, Bunni sharply twisted her hips to one side causing him to slide out of her pussy. She heard him growl in frustration as he tried to reenter her, but she kept dodging his attempts, intent on dragging out this experience for as long as possible.

It was surprisingly easy to fend off her hunter's attempts to resume fucking her. Despite his tight grip, he appeared to be unwilling to do anything that might actually hurt her. His attempts to restrain her were firm but oddly gentle. Apparently, he hadn't completely given himself over to his lust. Bunni hoped that she would be able to change that.

When she felt like she'd denied him enough, she slowed the twisting of her hips to allow her hunter to bury his cock in her once more. A small shiver ran through her legs as she felt him bottom out in her pussy again. When his thrusts resumed, they were short and deep, barely pulling his cock halfway out before slamming it in. Clearly, her hunter didn't want to give her the opportunity to slip away from him again.

'We'll see about that,' she thought with a smirk.

Bunni continued to fight her hunter as he claimed her pussy for himself because she wanted to make sure that he didn't get too comfortable. However, at the same time, she subtly pushed her ass into his crotch in time with his thrusts. She heard his breath catch in his throat as she skillfully and stealthily fucked him from underneath, and tightened the muscles of her pussy around his cock to give him even more pleasure.

The arm that was around her neck disappeared and she felt him take hold of one of her full breasts. Her hunter buried his face in the back of her head and moaned audibly as he once again approached his climax. Bunni was experiencing some pleasant sensations of her own, and for a moment she allowed him to enjoy his mounting pleasure.

But she still wanted more.

Her hunter's impending orgasm had caused him to become lax in his efforts to restrain her. She would have to punish him for that. Timing her movement with his thrusts, Bunni forcefully twisted her entire body until she was lying on her side beneath him, dislodging his angry cock in the process.

The force of her sudden movement caught her hunter off guard and caused him to fall to the side. With the weight of his body no longer holding her down, Bunni's instinct to run returned and she immediately sprang to her feet. However, she ended up suppressing a squeal of delight as he quickly captured her again before she could take one step.

She thought he would take her to the ground again to resume his attempted conquest of her body, but it appeared that her hunter had grown tired of that particular game. Bunni yelped in surprise when he suddenly lifted her off the ground and put her over his shoulder. Despite her surprise, She kept up her faux resistance, curious about what her hunter was planning to do next.

After being carried for a few feet, Bunni was startled to find the area around her getting steadily brighter. A moment later, her hunter took her off his shoulder and wrestled her into a kneeling position on a very well lit bench.

'What the hell are you doing you idiot?!' she thought as she frantically looked around to see if anyone was nearby, but she quickly found herself shuddering in pleasure again when she felt his hard cock slide back into her pussy. Her hunter grunted his pleasure as he drove himself into her, fucking her so hard that slapping sounds were beginning to reverberate throughout the park.

Bunni's lower half was pressed firmly against the back of the bench, making it impossible for her to squirm away from him. But she still fought him anyway, pushing at him with her hands and struggling in every way that she could. Her flailing didn't last long, though; her hunter stopped his thrusting and easily caught both of her arms, pinning them behind her back by the wrists with one strong hand.

With her last line of defense taken from her, Bunni was left helpless and totally at the mercy of her hunter's lust. Accepting her defeat, Bunni raised her ass as much as she could as she waited for her hunter to claim his trophy. He started moving slowly at first, as if getting his bearings, but then his pace began to steadily increase. Bunni dragged her teeth across her bottom lip as the sex became more violent. Every brutal thrust of his hard cock into her defenseless pussy sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body and she was loving every second of it.

Her hunter took a fistful of her hair in his free hand and pulled, forcing her to arch her back as he fucked her. The entire upper half of her body was being supported by his restraining hands and every ounce of freedom had been taken from her. The only purpose she served in that moment was satisfying her hunter's lust, and the thought made her pussy gush with even more of her juices.

Bunni's mouth fell slack as she stared at nothing. The only thing on her mind was his thick cock. The only thing that she wanted was to give in to the pleasure of being taken. She began to reflexively curl her toes as the fucking continued. Pleasant tingling sensations were running up and down her spine and radiating out from her core.

As her hunter's thrusts became more forceful, her pleasure mounted and drew closer to its peak, until finally her entire body was jerking with the collision of their bodies and her orgasm was only moments away.

But then her unfocused gaze fell upon an obstacle to her pleasure.

An old woman, out walking her dog, stood several yards away watching them from one of the lit paths with a look of horror on her face. Bunni had no idea how long the woman had been there, but there was a possibility she'd seen enough to get the wrong idea. She didn't want the old woman to come between her and her pleasure by calling for help, so Bunni did the only thing that she could think to do.

She looked the old woman right in the eye and released the moans of pleasure that she had been suppressing. Her hunter faltered for a moment, probably surprised by the sound, but quickly resumed thrusting with renewed enthusiasm. The old woman looked like a deer caught in headlights, wide-eyed with her hand over her mouth. A moment later, she turned and quickly left the park, chased away by Bunni's steadily rising voice.

However, even though the woman was gone, Bunni didn't stop moaning. She couldn't. Her hunter's thrusts had become too much for her to bear. Her pussy tightened around him as her orgasm drew closer and she felt his cock swell in return. They were both on the verge of cumming. Both moments away from satisfaction.

With a sudden sharp inhalation, her hunter began pounding his cock into her so hard that it almost hurt, and Bunni cried out with a mix of pain and pleasure as her orgasm tore through her. Her entire body went rigid and stars danced before her eyes. It was good. It was so good. But it wasn't over yet.

Her hunter continued to impale her with is vicious cock, completely focused on his own pleasure. Bunni offered him no resistance. In fact, she let her entire body go limp, content to be used by him. When he began to moan as his orgasm drew near, Bunni moaned with him as sweetly as she could, and gripped his cock with as much strength as she could muster. He had been everything she'd hoped for in a partner and she wanted him to enjoy his reward.

With one powerful thrust, her hunter buried his throbbing cock in her pussy right up to the base. Bunni quivered as she felt his warm cum filling her pussy. She gently ground her ass into him earning a gasp of pleasure in return. With his lust sated, she could feel his cock beginning to lose its vigor.

After a few more uneven thrusts, her hunter released his grip on her and stumbled away from the bench. With her freedom regained, Bunni turned to look at him. The primal lust she'd seen in his eyes earlier was gone now, but something else had taken its place.

Panic.

Achieving his orgasm had the added effect of bringing him back to his senses. His mouth opened and closed several times like a fish out of water and his eyes darted around the park, suddenly very conscious of the fact that he was in a very well lit area.

Bunni laughed to herself. She'd seen this reaction from a few other hunters on other nights. She always found it amusing when it happened. She lazily pulled the hairband from her hair and stretched her tense muscles as she allowed her erstwhile hunter to fret for a few seconds.

"I'm...," he began hesitantly. "I'm sorry. Are you... Are you okay?" Belatedly, he noticed that his shorts were around his ankles and quickly pulled them up before cautiously walking over to her. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Bunni suppressed a smirk. After the way he chased her and used her for his own pleasure, his sudden show of concern for her was absolutely laughable. Besides, she knew what he really wanted to say:

'Please don't call the cops on me.'

Deciding to put him out of his misery, Bunni slowly rose from the bench as he got closer to her. He was still making feeble excuses and expressing concern for her when she put her arms around his neck and planted a quick kiss on his lips. He flinched away in surprise, but Bunni just smiled up at him before releasing him and making her way back to where she discarded her dress. The night was over, and it wouldn't do to walk home naked.

"Wait," he called after her. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she said without looking back.

"No, I mean, you're not upset?"

"Why would I be?" she said, giving him a smile over her shoulder. "You were wonderful."

He frowned so hard that she had to fight the urge to laugh. She turned away from him again and tried to remember which direction she'd ran from when she heard the sound of running footsteps coming from behind. Her instincts took over and she immediately broke into a dash.

"Hey wait!" she heard him yell but she didn't stop until she had put some distance between them.

When she turned back, she saw the same silhouette she'd seen earlier that night. And, although it was decidedly less threatening, she still felt her heart hammering with the sudden excitement. They stood there in silence for a moment. Then the shadow spoke.

"I was just gonna ask if I could get your number," he yelled.

Bunni smirked and started walking away from him again.

"Sure," she yelled back, then she looked over her shoulder and added with a grin, "If you can catch me."

12