Come Share With Us

Story Info
A couple decide to involve others.
22.2k words
4.51
53k
45
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

The late spring sun came through the window, illuminating the dust motes drifting in the air currents. Cindy, my wife of three years, and I were recovering from a lazy afternoon lovemaking session. She tousled the thick hair on my chest, then lowered her lips to my nipple and suckled gently.

"Are you thirsty, honey?" I joked. She raised her face and grinned at me.

"I don't suppose you are gonna start leaking milk for me, are you?" she joked back.

"Well, I'm going for a beer. Want anything?"

"I'll get some ice water after I pee," she said. She rose to her feet and I watched her butt waggle toward the bathroom. I padded out for a beer. Cindy was the second woman I'd fallen for who carried some extra weight and padding around her waist and butt. In my younger days, like most American men, I'd always gone for the slender girls and women. That got me a lot of bruised pubic bones, when I did get a willing date.

First, there was Nancy (we used to call her 'Nasty Nan', due to her lewd sense of humor). I'd come to realize that the personality of a woman -- her core -- was a kind of 'one-size-fits-all' sort of thing, but it's internal -- not in their physical attractiveness. Plus, sex with her had never left me sore above my dick from slamming into those close to the surface pubic bones thinner women have, and we had a lot of fun out of bed, too.

Nancy and I enjoyed a few months of coital fun before we split up, but we remained friends. Half a year later, I met Cindy. She was smart and pretty, didn't have huge tits, but did have a sense of humor that matched my own.

All of which put her on the 'plus' side for me. I appreciate seeing

outrageous mammaries, but they don't really turn me on. I prefer smaller tits with less fat under the nipples. From her waist, her lower limbs grew outward, looking very strong.

Cindy accepted my invitation to dinner and we had a great time. We began dating regularly. After a few months we were in an exclusive relationship. A year after we met, we were married. I was 45 then and she was 33. Neither of us wanted to have kids. Our life together was a wonderful thing. I'd been married before, to a woman who turned out to be a basic bitch. She watched me when we were out. Woe unto me if I looked toward (not necessarily 'at') another female or couple.

One of the first things she did was trash my collection of Playboy magazines, going back to the sixties -- which I'd kept carefully preserved for possible future sale. Leaving no doubt in her head of how much potential profit she'd thrown away, I told her to keep her fucking hands off my stuff. She mustered up enough emotion (likely anger in her case) to produce a few tears, but I was so pissed off it didn't work.

To keep peace, though, I stopped bringing them home; only looking at copies in the work lunchroom the other guys brought in after that. Anyway, it was that insecure, possessive attitude, plus a bunch of other stuff that led to our divorce.

But now that was all ancient history. Now there was Cindy, returning with her clinking glass of ice water. I smiled at her as she neared the bed again. She smiled back, recognizing the love my eyes betrayed. She snuggled against me before using her cold fingers to freeze the nipple she'd sucked earlier. She grinned at the little puckered nip and treated the other one to the same sweet torture.

My beer was nearly as icy as her water, though, so she groaned when I gave her the same treatment. I followed that with the warmth of my lips and tongue, plus little nibbles and she moaned.

"Want another round?" she asked huskily.

"That wasn't my intention, honey, but if you want to..." I stopped there. At 48, I still recovered fairly quickly, but, as I told her, that was not my intention.

"Oh, not yet, babe. I just like lying around naked with you. Also, I have some email that needs replies."

"Oh. Your boyfriends?" I joked, knowing she didn't have any, just as I didn't have other women.

"Nah. My sisters both sent messages about the reunion. I don't really want to go, but they'd get all pissy if I didn't." Her family has a tradition of getting together on the weekend closest to the summer solstice. Her dad explained to me that doing that avoided all the 4th of July crowds and traffic. I'd gone with her to the last two.

"Well, Darlene is fine, but Billie treats you like crap. I wouldn't 'honor' her with a separate reply. She couldn't even be bothered to come to our wedding. She'd rather go sailing with her rich friends," I said. I'd spent enough time with her by then that I knew what she was.

"Oh, she's always been a bitch. When she was little, she would swear that Mom and Dad had kidnapped her from her 'real' family."

"That's what I mean. She thinks she's hot stuff and nobody else measures up to her. Maybe that's why she's divorced two guys. Or, they divorced her. She reminds me of my first wife."

"But she's still my sister. We're stuck with her for good. I think she's also having a problem finding her next victim...um... I mean boyfriend. At 40, the guys she wants don't have any interest in her. Among her circle of friends, her reputation is well known. She's getting frustrated."

"Good. Maybe she'll enjoy being treated as damaged goods, the way she treats everybody else."

"Oh, Bob, don't be nasty. She's STILL my sister."

"I know. Hey, why don't you tell her about the young guys who can't find girls their age and would jump at a fairly good looking 'cougar' to fuck?"

"Oh, so you admit you find her good looking?"

"I said, 'fairly', but Yeah, there is a family resemblance, in case you didn't know. You're attractive and so are your sisters -- and your mom, for that matter. Billie's face shows some wear and tear. On the other hand, Darlene can't seem to get over her own shyness, or whatever it is."

We rested another half hour before she went to answer her email and I went to my computer, too. I deleted a few spam messages and went to my saved pages. I have some sites I like that display nudes and nudists. Cindy doesn't mind me looking at pictures of naked people, or even porn, because she trusts me.

In fact, she said once that she likes it that I read erotic stories and look at pictures of naked women and sometimes porn shots of people fucking. "It keeps you interested in sex. I know you'll 'come' to me horny and hard, and you know I love sex!"

So, she sometimes peers over my shoulder to look at them with me. We talk about the pics and critique them. That afternoon, that's what she did when she brought me a fresh beer.

After seeing a photoshoot of the same woman with several men, both singly, and sometimes two men at the same time. Cindy shook her head. "I don't know how she can do that," she said.

"What? Have more than one sex partner?"

"Yeah. I mean, before you, I dated other guys, and fucked a few of them. But I only was having sex with one guy at a time. We'd part ways and somebody else would come along that appealed to me."

"Yeah, I've always been the same. But you realize that humans were never meant to be monogamous by nature, don't you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, think about this: I love you and you love me. But, here I am, enjoying the sight of other naked women and lusting for them, just like you look at the naked men and your pussy drools."

"Yeah, but we're married. I don't really want another guy. I have you."

"Yes, and I don't need anyone but you. But part of that is because that's the way our society is constructed. But that originated with conservative Christianity. Primitive people usually were organized around a strong leader with a harem of women. Even the ancient Jews as well as modern Muslim men are permitted to have several wives. Their women don't have the same rights, but that's a different situation. Yet you and I both enjoy spying on nude people who allow their pictures to be taken. When we're out, we both look at others who attract us."

"Oh, here we go. You want other women." She began to get stiff and pull away.

"Honey, you look at naked men, too. No, that wasn't quite what I'm trying to say. Listen," I said, pulling her back against me and hugging her. "I'm saying it is natural for us as 'human animals' to be interested in more than one person at a time. We're genetically hardwired to do that.

"At some point in the development of our Western society, it was decided that mating with someone too close to us in blood sometimes produced damaged kids. So marriage and incest laws were mandated."

"Now we're talking about incest?"

"Not really. We're talking about physical relationships between consenting people and how we're hard wired in our makeup. I've noticed that -- when you've spent some time watching other guys -- you produce more vaginal lubrication soon afterward." She shook her head, but I wasn't going to let her shine this off.

"You've even talked about how hot other guys are, whether in movies or in person. Just like seeing sexy women turns me on. If we make love afterward, I work my heat off with you -- and before you try to go there, I always am making love to YOU, not some other girl in my mind."

That gave her something to think about and she was quiet a while. Then, "So you want me and another girl at the same time?"

"I used to think I'd like to have two women at the same time, like a lot of guys, but I'm wiser now." I chuckled. "I mean, it still sounds like fun, but you don't think that after you drain my well, I'd have enough steam to fuck somebody else, do you? Maybe when I was eighteen I could have, but not now, not by a long shot, at least for a half hour or so.

"But, logically a woman is better equipped by nature to service two guys at once, or even three. More holes, you know? I only have one cock. Sometimes it might be hotter for you if you had another stiff cock to turn to when I wear down."

"So here we are, then, thinking about fucking other people."

"Yeah. But sweetie, don't be shocked by where I'm going with this. Also when I was younger, I was possessive of my girlfriends. I was almost as bad as the Bitch (my name for my first wife). As long as we were going together, we were the only ones for each other, as far as other people went. Somewhere along the way, I lost the curse of jealousy. The rigid attitude Sally created had something to do with that." Sally was my first wife, the Bitch.

"There's nothing to be shocked at in that," she interrupted.

"I'm not finished. I don't own you. We've decided to be together by mutual consent. That's fine and I love it. I don't want to lose that; I don't want to lose you. But...and here's what I cautioned you about...if you really wanted to have another guy too, I wouldn't necessarily mind."

She may not have been shocked, but she was definitely surprised. She looked at me without saying anything. "Please, honey, just think about everything I've said.

"Don't say anything right now. I'm not saying I want to pass you along to some other guy. I want us to continue being us. But I understand your occasional desire to experience sex with other men -- or more than I'm up to providing. It's healthy and 'normal' for you as a sexually active woman. Just as my occasional desire to find out what a roll in the hay with another woman would be like is normal for me. It doesn't touch what I feel for you, or my deeper desire to maintain our relationship and marriage."

Cindy stood up, but she didn't pull away from me. She squeezed my shoulder and promised she would think about all this. "This is a new idea for me, Bob. I...I will do as you asked and ponder it all. Do you want another beer?"

"Sure, sweetie. Thank you."

"I need a glass of wine now, too. Burgers for dinner okay with you?"

"Yeah, that would be great, Cindy," I replied. She nodded and left. When she brought my beer, she kissed me. It was a nice kiss and went on a long time. "Thanks, honey," I said, fondling her bare breast. She left again. A few minutes later the aroma of cooking meat reached me.

That night we made love again before sleeping. Our sex was wonderful, and, for me anyway, more satisfying than our afternoon round. Monday morning, things went as they always do on work days. Coffee and a little talk about 'stuff' in general, then morning kisses, and off we went. The week passed with no mention of our talk on Sunday.

Friday rolled around. Both of us, as we do every day, stripped our clothes off when we got home. Weekends are even better. If we stay home, we'll just stay naked until Monday morning.

We had started our own practice of putting clothes on to go out on Fridays, to a movie or dinner, sometimes both. If we went to a movie, though, the popcorn was likely to be our dinner, except for something light when we got home.

Cindy made us grilled cheese sandwiches after the movie. We sat and discussed what we'd seen. We like to try to imagine what happened after the film ended -- or ended differently. That night the movie was about some tangled relationships and cheating spouses. As we were finishing the crumbs from our sandwiches, Cindy said something that floored me.

"If those people hadn't been so possessive of each other, they would never have split up."

"Well, I don't know if 'never' is right, but being honest and open would have probably preserved their relationships." Her comment told me she had been thinking about what I'd said the previous week. She went on.

"Okay, going back to our talk last week, you believe that, if they had consented to share their spouses with others, they wouldn't have damaged their marriages?"

"No, I can't say that, for sure. In situations like that, sometimes it breaks them up anyway. But it would probably be more often that they stayed together from then on. The deceitful way they did it in the movie caused a loss of trust between them that would not necessarily have happened if they had been honest about it -- and less possessive. Of course, the fact that Jessica fell in love with Charles would have been a problem anyway. Paul had limited his cheating to a 'sex only' relationship with...what was her name?"

"Connie," Cindy said.

"Yeah. But the beginning of the problems was when they snuck around and lied about where they were going. If they'd been honest, things would have gone better. That's the way I see it."

"But, falling in love with the 'guest' lover could always be a risk?"

"Yeah. Their original relationship was lacking something for Jessica that she wasn't getting from Paul. Maybe there was something sexual that Paul wouldn't or couldn't do. Maybe he didn't go down on her, or maybe he wouldn't fuck her ass.

"Charles apparently filled that need for Jessica. But even then, if she could have just honestly told Paul what she needed, it might have saved them if he could have done it."

"And you're saying you would trust me to take another guy to bed, risking our relationship?"

"If you came to me and said you really got turned on by some guy and wanted to fuck him (as long as I approved and he passed a health test), I could deal with it. As far as I'm concerned, it wouldn't be a risk. You and I are so much in love -- so devoted to each other -- that the experience of you sharing your body with another guy once in a while (or me dipping my cock into another pussy) would stop at that 'just sex' point. I trust you and I trust our relationship enough to offer you the opportunity to 'try out' fucking another guy some time. You said you had only had sex with four guys before me. I'm older and I've had over twenty sexual partners. There isn't much I haven't experienced sexually, while your experience was limited. You and I have done some things you'd never experienced before."

Cindy thought about that a while. She rinsed our plates and put them in the dishwasher. We got ready for bed. We snuggled, but the fire for sex wasn't there that night. We just lay loving each other. At least that was what I felt.

Just as I was falling asleep, Cindy quietly said, "That Paul was pretty hot. It made me want to be with him while Jessica was out fucking around with Charles. I'll bet he'd be great in bed. The women he fucked seemed to think so. And if Jessica wanted something more than the things he did with those other women, it must have been pretty kinky. But that was acting -- probably." I feigned sleep, choosing not to respond then. I was lying behind her and I did smile at her comment.

Saturday was June 1st. I put on some shorts (the weatherman said the temperature would rise to over 70 degrees) and my old, dirty sneakers and mowed the lawn. When I had finished and stored the mower, I went in. Cindy was still naked, just the way she'd woken up. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my sweaty shorts in the laundry hamper on the way to shower. When I joined her in the kitchen I found a great roast beef and onion sandwich waiting for me.

Cindy popped the cap off a beer for me and one for herself. She sat and watched me devour the lunch she'd made for me.

"Getting back to the subject, how, saying we went down the road you suggest, do you see it happening?" I had to think for a second what she was talking about.

"What? Oh, you mean including others in our sex life. I didn't suggest it, I just said we could work it out if it happened openly. Anyway, I kind of thought it might be interesting for you to bring a guy here for a drink or meal, then we could treat you to having two guys at the same time. It makes more sense to do it that way, rather than for me to try to satisfy two women at once."

"OH! I thought...Well, that's different than the way I was thinking. I don't know if I could do that, honey. I mean, with you right there watching, or joining in...well, that's really different."

I reached and took her hand. "Cindy, 'sharing' is not the same as having affairs like the people in the movie. Doesn't the idea of having two dicks at once to suck and fuck turn you on?" She hesitated, then blushed a little bit.

"Well, okay. That's a lurid thought. But I thought you meant for us to go on dates with other people."

"That's one way we could do it, sure. However, that's not 'sharing'. That's like me loaning you out, like a wrench, or a shovel.

"That's not what I mean, or how I'd want to see it happen. I mean, there are no rules except those we want to make for this stuff. We're just talking hypothetically here anyway, unless you already have somebody in mind." I grinned at her. "I'd be sharing you with him and you'd be sharing yourself with both of us. That's what I mean when I say sharing.

"I think it would be a turn on for me to watch you getting fucked by a different cock while you sucked mine. Or I could just watch and take my turn afterward."

She laughed. "Honey, I think I'd seize up so tight I'd keep that strange dick from entering me if you were there."

"What if I wasn't there?"

"I guess, if I was naked with a man and his hard dick -- with your permission -- I could do it, if it was what I wanted."

"All I'm saying is that I would enjoy watching you get as much pleasure as you could, especially if I'd already shot my wad and you needed more," I said.

"You'd enjoy it?"

"Yeah. I enjoy my pleasure from sex, but the few times you didn't enjoy it, I didn't either. For me, giving my partner pleasure makes it pleasurable for me."

"Hmm."

I thought back and realized she had kind of given a start when I joked about her having somebody in mind. But I'd opened this can of beans and all I could do was shrug it off. If she did, she did. And I hoped she would admit it.

Cindy looked at me a second before rising to toss my empty paper plate in the trash. When she turned again to face me, she was blushing. I frowned at her, but my lips gave her a half smile. "Uh, honey? Remember, this is supposed to be an honest and open discussion. It seems like you're having some private thoughts about all this. Wanta share them?"

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers