Lured by Younger Guy's Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are all honest and verifiable claims. Also, at present I'm in third spot in my class."

"Is that verifiable?"

He went to his laptop and pulled up data.

"Here, look at this. After all that you've done for me, I'd never lie to you."

"Providing that's the truth Paul, that's an encouraging comment to hear."

Mickey quickly read a published report from a professor.

"Omigod, Paul. You've climbed from eighth place three months ago to 3rd place in this report. Congratulations. Have you told your parents?"

"Not yet. I'll tell them tonight over dinner. They're usually home on Friday night. Bess won't be there, she's on a dinner date with friends and probably will sleep over with them. What about you?"

Aware that Bess would be having dinner and sleeping over at a hotel with her, Mickey said, feeling guilty, that she had an engagement party to attend that would begin with dinner.

She hoped her blush went unnoticed.

"Well Paul, this is it. I now pronounce that you have cleared the bar and my formal time with you ends from now."

"Does you undertaking that I can have sex with you when I clear the bar still stand."

"Indeed, and I promise you a night to remember. I'll phone you with a couple of suggestions on how to consummate our successful ending early next week. Oh, and if it goes well, I'm willing to continue to date you until yet another guy hits on me and appears to have promise or alternatively, some babe begins to gobble you and exhibiting encouraging signs that she might be a worthwhile replacement of me."

"Great, Mickey. Do I bring a hammer and tongs, rope and masks and whips?"

"No, let's just have some of the variables available in conventional sex, young man. Nice try, though."

The End

12