Lurene's Story Pt. 01 - Conclusion

Story Info
Computer Scammers get their comeuppance! Revenge is sweet!
3.9k words
4.18
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LURENE'S STORY

By younghrted2

Part 1 -- REVENGE OF THE SCAMMED - CONCLUSION

If you're just joining us, I was scammed by computer hackers last night. My favorite IT guy in the whole world, Rob, has helped me trick them into letting him get into their own system, and he's grabbed all their 'sales' files. While we're at it, he's giving them a lesson in how life works when you have no morals. Yep, Karma can be a real bitch! And revenge can be SWEET!

Chapter 3

"Not so fast," Rob directed. "Put one nipple into your mouth and suck on it while you twist the other nipple. Do that for two minutes and then switch breasts."

As I watched, amazed at the scene on Rob's computer screen, a young man whose skin seemed too smooth to yet need a razor leaned back from the nipple he'd been mouthing and gazed into the camera lens.

"You demand too much! I cannot act this way with my sister," he begged. His hands remained at his side, but his fists were tightly clenched.

I looked at the room where the young couple stood, naked except for her hijab which still draped her head. It looked like what you'd expect to get if you paid the lowest rate at the closest motel that had once belonged to a chain. From our perspective (presumably from their computer on the dresser top) the entire room was visible, including the small bathroom. There was one bed, and a table with two chairs off to one side. Curtains covered a section of wall down to the level of an air conditioning unit and ended. There was nothing remotely luxurious looking about the room; no indication that it was part of a resort of any kind.

Both were breathing heavily, but while he was defiant in his objection, her head remained down, her gaze steadily on the floor.

"Tell me who started the two of you on this work and how we can get to the one at the top, and then you can start to ask me to care about how you personally feel about molesting your sister," Rob expressed, emotionlessly, "because I know how much you make by cheating people day after day, hour after hour. You've already told me that you two earned the right to spend today working at a luxury resort by surpassing all the scamming targets for the month. Look around you. You two have been livin' it up on other people's hard-earned money by being scammers. Well, buddy, looks like scammers can get scammed, too."

Ramesh turned away from Geeta and bowed his head as he opened his arms in appeal toward the camera's eye. "Please," he said. "We cannot do that. They will harm our family."

"You know," Rob said, as he reached over and activated the second of his three monitors, "I've been doing a little research on that family of yours. Turns out, you don't have any left, at least, not anywhere near you. Their passing was tragic. Seems from the news that there was an explosion in the middle of the night that took out the house and everyone inside. Why weren't you two at home?"

"We-"

"No!" Geeta interrupted him. "Don't tell him. He'll only make things worse for us!"

"My God," I exclaimed, as Rob quickly muted the microphone. "Why aren't they in Child Protective Services? They're just kids, whose family was killed in a gas explosion in New York... There MUST be people and agencies galore helping them."

"New York?" Rob asked, then realized my technological deficiencies were at it, again. "They aren't in New York. That's just the phone number they use for the New York-based script. You know that number can actually be located anywhere. Think about it; you and Darren both still have the numbers you had when you moved here from five states away."

"Do you know where they really are?" I asked. I remembered what it was like when I joined the company.

Darren and I were their first interracial couple, with me being an employee on staff. The L. C. Kaye entry for my name hadn't tripped any triggers about my gender or my race, of course. I couldn't help but notice a few raised heads when I entered the office for the first time and introduced myself. Lurene Calypso Kaye, wife of Dr. Darren Kaye, known to a suddenly diminished number of people as Lu-Cee, since the days when my granny's voice could be heard calling me that from all over the neighborhood.

"Yep. India. This kind of scam is being run from a number of their cities. Unemployment's high; it's easy money. They specially target people in the US and the UK, I hear." Rob turned back around.

"So, let me guess," he said, leaning forward to open the mic again, "you two were out doing something you shouldn't have been doing, instead of being home with the rest of your family. Was it something as simple as being out partying your asses off, spending money your family needed but didn't get from you or your brother because you couldn't tell them how you were making it? Or was it something a bit worse than that? How many times have you and little brother Ramesh won this award?"

Geeta stepped to her brother's side. "How did you-?"

"I know all kinds of things," Rob said with great assurance. "Like, I know from your records that you've been awarded with working off-site a number of times. What's so special about the amenities of this place? Is there even a pool?"

"We were here, that night. We can only be alone, here," Ramesh murmured, suddenly taking Geeta's hand. "We couldn't have stopped it, anyway. They were trying to kill Geeta, so she couldn't marry into their caste. She would have been a slave to them, as a dalit. We could have paid the dowry they demanded, but-"

"I have no idea what he's talking about," I said to Rob quietly.

"Old traditions, dying hard," Rob returned, softer than the microphone would transmit. A bit louder he said, "You know, I really don't give a shit -- Oh, excuse me, Lurene -- what you and your sister had for your first reason to go into this work. If you want these files of yours back, you're going to do some show-and-tell for us."

"Miss Lurene is there?" Ramesh asked, suddenly eager. "You know I didn't cheat you! You are such a nice old lady. Remember? I told you to go get something to drink while you needed to calm down on our call. I was afraid for you." He went to the bed and ripped the spread from it, throwing it over his shoulders to cover his nudity.

"I've actually heard the word 'shit' before, Rob. You don't need to apologize," I assured Rob. "Now, as for you, James, Ramesh, Ram yer Highness, Ram fuck-a-duck for all I care... What the actual fuck gives you the mammy-jammin' idea that I'm an old lady?" My indignation was clearly being conveyed over the internet.

Rob's eyebrows raised at my outburst.

James said, "You said some phrases... I know they are from years ago, but you use them like everyday words. We watch for clues. And you have lots of programs on your computer that cost money to get. And I saw casino games accounts. You have money." His tone was almost apologetic, but not really. He had turned red at my language. He'd never have made any money at a legally and reputably run calling center in the States, if that was all he could take of creative swearing.

Rob reached to mute our conversation again. "Casino games accounts?" he asked.

I laughed. "Sure. I really do have some casino games. I buy them for about twenty bucks for a set of slot machine games that play in dream odds, always offline. It never costs me another cent and I love to hear the bells and whistles while I rack up millions of pretend dollars while Darren works a long shift at the hospital. Oh, my stars and garters! He thinks I've got that much real money? Why didn't he cash the check he had me scan to him?"

"Are you sure he didn't?" Rob asked.

"I put a stop payment on the check this morning as soon as you told me it was a scam. It hadn't been presented at that time." I quickly used my mobile app to check for my account activity. "Hold on. Someone did try to submit it for payment earlier this afternoon." I was disappointed. I really thought he'd taken pity on me when the whole mess of the evening overwhelmed me on our call. James Brown had seemed pretty nice, once I could get him to stop talking and listen to me, for a change.

Now he was looking at his sister with some anger. "I told you not to sell that check," he hissed. "But no, you couldn't listen to me. I'm just the younger brother. No power here; no say in what we end up doing. Now, look at us."

"Yes," I said clearly, pushing Rob's hand to the side as I unmuted the mic icon as I'd seen him do. "You have not one wit's worth of power over what's going to happen next, young drip-spout. Not one clue. You done messed with the wrong people! Some of my language may elude you, but I generally find it more colorful while being less offensive at times, especially among young punk-asses, like you two. Although in my heart, it means precisely what the nastiest way to say it would be. Now, take that thing off and get ready to give us some entertainment, or you'll never get your files back." I nodded to Rob, confirming that he was still totally in control of their computer.

Geeta's eyes flashed with anger as she listened to me talking to her brother, but then she merely stepped closer to him as he allowed the spread to drop from his shoulders to the floor, leaving him exposed to our view, his penis bobbing slightly with each pulse of his blood.

His sister's left hand lifted just a bit, as if on its own it wanted to reach for the appendage.

Ramesh lowered his gaze to the closing distance between them, his lips pressed together tightly.

"Ah, no. Not enough," I said. "My friend here said we're going to have some show-and-tell. You're not only going to show us a few things, you're also going to tell us all about it. You're going to describe how it feels to have your sister pulling on your cock and then putting it into her mouth and starting to suck on it."

I could see his throat muscles move as Ramesh swallowed hard. "I -- I don't know if I can," he said. "There's too much. I've never seen her body before today. We always..."

"We keep our clothes on," Geeta said, finally lifting her eyes to stare into the computer camera lens. "There are some things we just can't change. Our love is forbidden. Our love." She grimaced before continuing, "Others can have sex with me. My boss has arranged this several times as a reward for smashing scam target numbers. Sometimes he gives me something, so I don't have to know everything that's being done to me. That's why my brother and I try to work together, instead. When we're done working, we can stay on until time to check out."

"You know," Rob said, not moved by her story, "I'll bet there are people you know who are managing to live by earning their money legally. You two speak better English than a lot of Americans, and you're obviously tech-savvy. Why aren't you working for a real company, instead of some big shot marketeer pirate?"

"At first I was told it was just a customer service center," Geeta admitted. "By the time I found out what we were really doing, I was in too deep to get out. I brought Ramesh in to help protect me. Our family members who still live at a distance think we make just enough to pay our rent. They don't know what we really do, and they don't care as long as they don't have to take care of us."

"Before long," she continued, "I was starting to get noticed by the boss. He started making me attend the off-site work rooms, supposedly to teach the highest earners how to make even more. I didn't know that I was the reward for being the highest earner. If there was more than one, I'd be treated to a lunch with a sweet drink before the sessions started. I never had clear memories of those, just occasional images that come to me, now and then."

"Show and tell," I murmured to Rob, anxious to get back to some revenge, not wanting to think about what might have caused these young people to go into this lifestyle they'd chosen.

"Right," Rob said. "Geeta, grab Ramesh's cock and tell us about it."

Wearing only her hijab, the girl's luxuriously sexy body swayed, causing her breasts to swing for an instant, the cloth hovering just above the areola of her left breast. It was such a bizarre image I had to shake my head to ensure it was real. She slowly moved to take her brother's penis in her hand.

"It's a good size," she said, with an almost analytical tone. "The head is plump and satiny to the touch. It feels like a little newborn baby's skin. Beneath its head is a strong shaft, so large my hand can barely reach all the way around it. I'm holding him so that my fingers rest just below the head. It spreads comfortably out over the shaft, like a giant scoop of ice cream on top of a yummy waffle cone." Her voice had gotten a bit dreamy as she spoke.

Ramesh's lips had parted, and his breaths were coming more quickly than before.

"How does it feel to move the skin?" Rob asked.

"It feels like... like I'm sliding something up and down over a column of slick, hard core of some kind. Like I think a piston works. Is that right?"

"Yeah, I get the piston image," Rob expressed to me, grinning. "Tell us about what's powering the piston."

"Oh. Yes, I can tell you," she said, leaning down. "His balls are nestled in a sack that just fits in my hand. They are large and round, soft to the touch, easy to squeeze."

Ramesh groaned as her words evidently were indicative of her hand's actions.

Her hands rolled the spheres gently within the sack, moving them around as we watched, Rob drawing the lens focus toward the action, rather than encompassing the whole room. The penis standing above the ball sack was waving side to side and had grown in girth.

"I do believe you've done this before," Rob commented.

"I probably have," she responded, not looking up from her task but leaning nearer to the bobbing head. "When I woke up after some of the special times, I had marks on my breasts from where men had sucked against the skin. I was always freshly bathed but sore, you know, down there. Once I was even sore in my..." she hesitated. "...bottom."

Ramesh suddenly clasped both hands to the sides of his head and uttered, "No! No! It was YOU that night! It was you."

Chapter 4

"I didn't take your virginity, but I gave you mine. You didn't know." Ramesh was almost pleading with his sister. "Lie on the bed. Cover your face with your hijab. Spread your legs and hold up your arms to me."

She gave him a disbelieving look but did as he asked, assuming a prone position on the bed, pulling the trailing part of her hijab up across her features. She lay on the bed, her legs parted, the dark hair at the juncture of her legs clearly defining the top of her pussy area.

Ramesh bowed his head and a tear escaped from his eye. "I had no idea. I thought it was that newest woman in the office. I worked so hard to earn the privilege of attending that event, and now I find that it was you? There is no redemption for me. I defiled you not once, but twice. I was so obsessed with putting my dick into her, your, pussy that I went off quickly but wanted more. I turned you over and took you from behind, as well. You enjoyed it, I swear!"

"How could you?" Geeta screamed.

"I didn't know it was you!" Ramesh answered. "You were sexy and into everything we were doing. You practically climbed on top of me, almost letting the hijab ends fall from your face. After you ground on top of me you lay down beside me, on your stomach, raising your ass into the air. You were begging me to take you in your most taboo passage. I couldn't resist! The others were egging us on."

"Others?" Geeta asked, suddenly quiet.

"Yes," Ramesh answered slowly. "I thought you knew. The girl who is selected as the prize is used by everyone according to their ranking. I had earned enough to get to choose 'sloppy seconds' instead of having them clean you out before my turn. You know, I know what my spunk tastes like, but I didn't know if everyone else's tastes the same or if they're different. So, I figured I'd try it."

"How much longer do we have before the rest of the IT office finishes that training session this afternoon?" I asked Rob.

He glanced at his watch before answering, "Maybe another fifteen minutes, at most. I guess we'd better finish this up."

"I tell you what, Ramesh," he ordered. We're going to watch while you climb on your sister and show us how much you enjoyed eating out all that cum from her pussy. Next, she's going to get your cock good and wet by sucking it deep down her throat, exposing only her mouth for as long as it takes to get you good and ready to plunge all the way into her. Start now."

I realized for the first time that while Rob continued to hold his empty coffee mug, forgotten in one hand, the other had left the mouse on the desktop and was absently rubbing up and down over the zipper placket on his pants. There was a now noticeable bulge behind it.

We watched, entranced, as the couple made love in front of us. There was obvious emotion between them, an exploratory increase in the stimulations they were providing to each other. Their breathing quickened and began being punctuated by exclamations of pleasured places and new goals reached between them. Their writhing bodies converged in a triumphant building of excitement to a crescendo of release!

I could feel my own pussy pulsing in response to the scene unfolding on Rob's desk. My nipples had lengthened and were rubbing against the inside of the cups of my bra. My own breath had gotten faster, as had Rob's.

Suddenly Ramesh placed his hands on either side of Geeta's hips and rolled her over. He reached beneath her waist and lifted her to her knees in front of him. Her puckered rosette was directly in front of his mesmerized gaze. As ours, as onlookers.

He placed his index finger into his mouth, coating it with copious amounts of saliva, before rubbing it gently from the top of her ass to the place where her clitoris could still be seen, standing proudly above the rest of her mound.

Geeta lowered her head to the pillow, only her bare body exposed to her brother's attentions.

He inserted two fingers into his mouth and brought more saliva dripping from them. He leaned forward and thrust them as deeply as he could into the tight little hole of his sister's ass.

She rolled her hips and groaned but didn't try to pull away from the intrusion.

"It was me that time," he said. "I didn't know it was you, but it doesn't matter. I have to have you this way, again. Try to forgive me." With that, he reared back, aimed his again hard cock at his target and slowly pushed forward until his balls rested against his sister's butt cheeks.

He waited for several seconds, allowing her to release the breath she'd drawn in during his advance. There was a barely noticeable nod to the material-covered head and Ramesh commenced sawing in and out of his sister's forbidden passage. "So tight," he groaned. "You milk me better with your ass than you do with your pussy. I never want to stop doing this with you."

"Okay," Rob said. "That's it for today. I'm keeping my connection to your computer, so if you try anything through this again, I'll know and I'll find a way to make you pay even more. Your sales are gone. I've destroyed them. Tough for you to tell your boss about this, I'll bet."

The couple looked at each other, still on the bed but now sitting up with Geeta's face again uncovered. They looked frightened and just like a couple of kids I used to counsel with. Damn.

"Is there anything you can do to make it possible for them to get work with someone legitimate?" I asked Rob. "Yes, I know. 'I'm too good for my own good.' according to Darrell. Still, I think I'd rather feel like I helped turn them around, even if it did take some drastic action... and it would not have been at all possible without your help. How can I repay you?"

12