Lurene's Story Pt. 01 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you could answer a question or two for me. I remember when you and Darren moved here, there was some gossip about various things. You want to talk about it, sometime?"

"Sure. We've become friends. You might as well know. The reason I was checking the news articles last night when I was scammed was because an old friend from Grannie's town sent me word of some trouble. I was trying to find out who was shot, but they haven't released any information yet, about the investigation. I don't really know if my Granny is involved or not, but I'm worried."

"Wow. That's tough. I can do some checking for you. In the meantime, you really want to help these kids?"

"Yeah. I got enough revenge today. Let's show them how nice people can act."

Rob very quickly told the siblings who to contact, using him as a reference that the contact would recognize. Any misconduct wouldn't be tolerated, but they'd have a chance at a better life, while still living in the city scene they loved.

I double checked that Rob had been invited to this weekend's special gathering for some of the office people and headed back to my own area, clearing off my desk for the weekend. Darren was not on-call Saturday night for a change, so he'd be able to attend with me.

THIS IS THE END OF LURENE'S STORY PART O1, REVENGE OF THE SCAMMED.

I look forward to bringing you more of Lurene's adventures as we go along, if you are interested in hearing more.

Constructive comments are always welcome. Thank you for reading!

12