Luscious Curves Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely!" she said, leaning back in her chair.

I wished I could come up with something other than stunning, but it was Adria. Today she had a reverse sailor dress in navy, with white trim. Chunky white jewelry, and of course her impossibly high heels in white.

Her thick copper hair draped over her shoulder, impeccable makeup, and heart-melting smile.

Her decollate just hinted at her man killing cleavage, which was perfect for business. And those hips made a man think dirty things.

"I want to paint you."

She smiled, then frowned and said, "Naked?"

"Yes," I stopped when she started to say something. "Hear me out first?" She nodded and relaxed back in her chair again.

"I want to show you how gorgeous you are. I get body image issues are tough for women. I've painted many women that do nothing but point out their perceived flaws, then were shocked when they looked at the painting and saw how they really looked. As they say, we are our own worst critics."

She did listen and did not try to shoot me down, so I continued.

"What I want to do is paint you, but it will just be for you. I don't want it in the gallery, or for it to remain with me. I want you to promise you will hang it in your bedroom in your condo. Just for your eyes only- or at least until you're comfortable with others seeing it."

She tapped those sharp fire engine red nails on the arm of her chair while she thought. She could double as a body piercer if this gig doesn't work out for her, I laughed to myself.

"Where would you paint?"

"That is entirely up to you, Adria. You call all the shots."

"I don't know that it will change the perception of myself, but oddly enough I do like the idea of someone doing a painting of me." She thought for a moment. "I'd want you to pose me since I don't know what would look the least fat. And I think in my condo would be best."

"Deal?" I asked, ignoring her fat comment.

She leaned across her desk and offered her hand, saying, "Deal!"

I was shocked, but I didn't let her say that. I inwardly cheered my victory. She has no clue about the mesmerizing effect her appearance has on others.

Having experience with women that did have body image issues, I knew exactly how I wanted to pose her. I know she will be shocked when she sees the finished painting and not want to believe it's her.

She had to recognize herself, but not be a portrait. Not too much realism. Soft and intimate that would be at home in a woman's bedroom. This wasn't the time for obscene, or close-ups.

.

.***.***.***.

ADRIA the gallery owner

.***.***.***.

.

I was thrilled that I not only got in contact with him immediately, but he was three hours away in Miami and could finish his business and be here the next morning.

I'd never had a gallery show that was so dependent on an unknown. I didn't like it. It created anxiety that I was not used to. If this fell through, I would have to rethink the entire Nude Day show. And I was running short of time.

The current show by a local artist had sold more than we expected, and Maya and I were trying to move what was left so there would be fewer holes. Many galleries shipped, but our clients were mostly from out of the area and tended to prefer to take the artwork with them. We would wrap it for travel as requested.

The gallery was empty, and I was on a short ladder, holding a large canvas high to hook it on the sliding clips.

The door chimed and I was mortified to see a gorgeous silver-haired client stride into the gallery while my dress was pulled up exposing my flabby thighs to a handsome silver-haired client.

I slowly lowered my arms and thankfully felt my dress slide back down my legs, without having to embarrassingly tug it down. Maya took the canvas, and I backed down the ladder. But not before he moved across the gallery like a shot to take my elbow as I hit the floor in my spike heels.

I was in no danger because I wore heels that high daily and was used to doing everything in them. Literally. Everything.

I smiled, sure that my cheeks were flaming.

Cue the schmaltzy sappy background soundtrack.

​Like ​a giddy teenager, I ​was​ utterly spellbound by his gray-blue eyes. ​Like pools of liquid silver, they shimmer​ed​ with a captivating intensity, revealing depths of both strength and ​mysteries.​

His chiseled jawline added an element of rugged masculinity to his overall magnetism. As if he needed more. He had just the right amount of stubble ​that my fingers itched to touch​. His expressive brows were now lightly dusted with gray.

He had a hard body and toned to perfection. Embracing his muscular chest, the black t-shirt hugged every defined muscle. Soft blue jeans were casual and fit as though they were tailored to him.

The resume he sent ahead indicated he was nearly fifty, but he exuded the vitality of someone much younger.

I vaguely heard Maya clear her throat and it occurred to me I was staring. And hadn't said one word.

"You're Trevor," I said, inanely. Get it together for god's sake, Adria.

"I am, and you must be Adria." His warm friendly smile could have aced him into a Colgate ad.

"Yes, sorry, we were rehanging the artwork to fill in some holes and—"

"The artist must be thrilled you sold so much of their work!" he said, surveying the sparsely appointed walls of the gallery.

I nodded. "Good for them, not so good for us with bare walls. Fortunately, I'm hanging a new exhibit this weekend."

While I was rambling, Maya climbed up the ladder and positioned the large canvas.

I picked up the ladder and said, "Please come back to my office. Can I offer you anything to drink? We have it all, hot or cold." Ugh, I must quit rambling. "I really appreciate you making the quick trip." For god's sake, Adria.

"Thanks, I'm fine."

He settled into the white leather chair across from my desk, which seemed too small for him. He handed me a thumb drive.

"Great thanks!" I said, plugging it into my computer.

"Do you mind if I give you a bit of a narrative as you go?"

"Not at all," I said, watching him pick up an armchair from the gallery and bring it in next to me behind the desk.

"These are my more adult works, which I believe is what you wanted to see. I always like to make sure, so no one is surprised at the somewhat X-rated contents."

"You're right I want adult. Edgy enough to take their minds into soft, or even hardcore."

"I believe you'll find what you're looking for. At least I hope so," he said, flashing me that panty-wetting smile.

I set up the screen for a slideshow and slowed it down so I could get a good look at his photographs.

He put his arm across the back of my chair. Although he was in no way touching me, the heat from his arm had me nearly sweating.

I wore a sheer white blouse with a white silk camisole. The black linen pencil skirt was perfect because the local weather said it would be unseasonably hot. My panties were even wet. Trevor's closeness jacked the temperature up a few notches, even in the coolness of the gallery and I felt beads of sweat travel through the tunnel of my breasts. I was uncomfortable in so many ways.

He worked in black and white, which I loved immediately. I was pleasantly surprised to see an equal amount of male and female nudes. He did have an eye for exquisite and dramatic lighting and poses.

I was impressed that he could pose and light men just as beautifully as women.

"You have a knack for shooting men too. That's rare. I've only ever seen women that could do it, but because it's not popular, don't have it as a mainstay in their portfolios."

"When I look at a naked form, I never sexualize it. I pose men and women the same. To highlight their bodies. Men have muscles, women have curves." He shrugged. "It's all the same to me. I use lighting to best show off those curves and muscles."

This was a guy that was not only drop-dead handsome but was comfortable in his own skin. I felt a tinge of jealousy at that.

As the images slid by on my monitor, they began to get more intimate. Women with their hands between wide-spread thighs, men with their hands over their hard to semi-hard dicks. Although they were undoubtedly sexier, they still had the overall body image feeling to them.

I was surprised to see so many that weren't as model-thin as I thought they'd be. Many women were my size, but their bodies were much more beautiful than mine. As the photos slipped by, I wished that I had bodies like theirs.

Suddenly he reached over and clicked my mouse to halt the slide show.

"What I just said about the human form and all that?" I nodded. "It all goes out the window now." He grinned. "We are going to be wading into soft and hardcore. If that's something you're not comfortable with, we don't have to go on. I think you might have seen enough of my work already?"

I leaned back in my chair and studied him. "I'm well aware that there's porn, then there's porn. I suspect you know the difference. Besides, I've seen it all," I admitted, laughing.

He grinned and moved a stray hair off my face. It was so intimate I caught my breath.

"Adria, I think we are on the same wavelength."

He clicked the button again and the images started to roll.

These were men and women together. Some of the poses could have been pulled from old master's paintings. They were intimately entwined, but the poses were dramatic as was the lighting. Some were stretched out together on a divan, others were standing up.

One had his cock trapped between their bodies, pointing up. They were both fair-complected and his cock was no doubt blood-filled and angry looking. The black and white was what changed the atmosphere of the image.

The next one took my breath away and I hit the mouse to stop. Trevor was behind them shooting between their legs. The wrinkled dark skin of his ball sac was backed by the soft lighter color of her folds. You could even see the wetness.

It was intimate. Fascinating. I felt as though I was a voyeur just looking at the image.

"This must have been very exciting to see," I said softly, more to myself.

"It was," he said, his voice equally soft.

I tore my eyes away from the screen and looked at him. His silvery blue eyes were intense, and I blinked because it seemed he was reading me. I nervously licked my lips and his eyes fell to my lips.

Adria, this is a complete stranger. Possibly a client. You can't be having a moment like this with him.

I drag my eyes back to the screen which did nothing to cool me off or even distract my thoughts. The photograph fascinated me. I clicked the mouse to move on.

The next image was of his cock inside her, his balls laying against the curves of her ass. The next was from another angle. I was desperate to get by the series and let out a breath when something else came on the screen.

The next was a closeup, a view from the female point of view. Male fingers were pinching her nipples together. Her breasts were creamy white soft mounds. But between them was a large mushroom head of a cock, dark and satiny emerging from the white breasts. On the tip was a large white pearl of precum.

My nipples began to tingle and ache. My pussy was so wet that I knew when I stood up it would show on the back of my black skirt. I crossed my arms across my chest. At thirty-eight D, all that did was push them higher.

I sat back and crossed my legs, hoping I'd find some relief. All I wanted was for him to leave so I could get my vibrator out and ride waves of orgasms while I looked at his photographs. But instead, I wrenched my mind from sex and turned to him.

"Uncharted Expressions on Palm Avenue would love to hang your photographs in the exhibit for National Nude Day."

"And I would love to participate," he said. "I think it will be hugely successful and change some perspective on body image issues."

I nodded. "I hope so."

I thought back to the photographs he had of the women that were larger like me. They were beautiful. And the funny thing was, their weight wasn't the first thing I noticed when I looked at the pictures. It wasn't until a half dozen images in that I realized.

"I've put you in the art hotel just across the street. I believe your room will be next to Clay's room. He can fill you in on some of the things we've talked about till now. And please, feel free to toss any ideas you may have into the ring."

"Your open-mindedness is amazingly refreshing for a gallery owner."

I'm open-minded about the art here, just not so much about myself. "Thank you, that is my real goal. I want everyone to open their minds."

.

.***.***.***.

.

The next afternoon Clay was scheduled to start painting me at the condo. I surprised myself that I wasn't as nervous as I thought. Clay was a nice guy and reminded me of someone I'd like as a brother. I was very comfortable around him.

I had showered and done my hair and makeup as though I was going to the gallery. He didn't give me any particulars, so I hoped I was prepared for him. He did make a quick visit to the condo to see the layout and lighting, so he knew what to expect.

He left a very large canvas which made me a little nervous, but I just kept remembering that the only ones to see it would be him and I.

I opened the door and Clay came in carrying a kaleidoscopic paint-splattered toolbox, and a canvas cylinder that presumably held his brushes.

"Are you ready?" he grinned.

I unconsciously clenched the robe in my hand. "As ready as I'll ever be. I appreciate you doing this. It is such a big step for me, but I feel calm about it because of my confidence in you."

He smiled and nodded, understanding. A huge piece of shimmering shell pink silk draped over a chair. He tossed a matching pink piece of sheer that floated to the chair.

He quickly set up his supplies and was ready.

"Okay, I don't want you to do anything you aren't totally comfortable with, right?" I nodded. "Alright then, time to start. I'll help you pose in the chair. It may be somewhat uncomfortable, but we'll take plenty of breaks. If you need more, just let me know!"

He had me slump in the chair, my leg over one arm, the other straight out in front of me. The sheer was draped between my legs and over my hip. He arranged my hair over one breast and leaned my head back.

He went back and began to quickly sketch. I was amazed at how comfortable I was and think I might have dozed on and off because suddenly he was holding three paintbrushes and dabbing and swiping them on the canvas.

Clay would stop occasionally, survey the painting, and run his fingers through his hair until it stood up on the end. I stifled a laugh.

He stopped and looked at me for a moment. "Adria, can you place your hand under the sheer, on your upper inside thigh?" I did so that my thumb was against my pussy lip. "Perfect!"

He quickly went back to work and like a madman mixed paint on the palette and swiped in big strokes, then the bristles dabbed on the canvas. I closed my eyes again and listened to the canvas and brushes.

"Oh wow, time for a break. I got involved and didn't realize how long it has been. Get up and stretch. Move around a bit."

He turned his back to clean brushes, giving me time to slip into my robe. I appreciated that. I fixed fresh lemonade for us both and after a few minutes, we were both ready to go back at it.

An hour went by, and he stopped.

"I think that's it for today. I don't want you to get stressed and I'm pretty much done for the day." He cleaned his brushes and put them up to dry. "I prefer that my models don't see the canvas until I'm done. If you're not comfortable with that, you can look now."

"No," I shook my head. "I'm totally fine with waiting. I won't peek," I smiled, and he laughed.

.

.***.***.***.

CLAY the painter

.***.***.***.

.

I was thrilled that Adria was so comfortable with me that she went through with it. I know she has a lot of trust in me, which is a double edge sword as far as I'm concerned. I would love nothing better than to take it to a relationship, but I sense that she doesn't think that of me. And I'm okay with that, albeit disappointed. She's a lovely woman that would be easy to fall in love with.

Trevor and I met for dinner that night.

"Great to see you again," he said, standing up and reaching across the table to shake my hand.

"You too! I'm glad it worked out for everyone. Adria is a great lady."

Trevor toyed with his long neck on the table. "I was wondering if you and her were in any kind of relationship?"

I laughed. "I wish! But alas no, I believe she thinks of me as more of a brother."

He nodded. "I just didn't want to step on any toes, and I may get the same response from her, but I'd sure like to take her out."

I nodded, suspecting he'd have a helluva lot more luck with her than I did.

"Did she tell you she would like us to work in the gallery on national nude day?"

"No! Interesting."

"Right. I'd paint and you'd shoot. But I'm not sure of the logistics for your photography equipment?"

"Hmm, yeah, I think I could work something out"

We began to discuss what we'd do as well as how, and three more beers later we had ideas ready to discuss with Adria.

.

.***.***.***.

TREVOR the photographer

.***.***.***.

.

I arrived early at the gallery, armed with lattes and bagels. The door was locked, but I saw a light in Adria's office and tapped on the door. She peeked around the corner, smiled, and came to unlock the door.

"Good morning," she smiled and flipped the latch behind me.

"I bring coffee and fresh bagels!"

"Coffee sounds wonderful thank you, but I don't eat breakfast."

I was taking the lids off the coffee and looked up at her. "No breakfast?"

Her thick copper hair was coiled on top of her head today, soft curled tendrils hanging down. She knew how to use makeup to enhance her green eyes, but never overdone. Today her full lips were a rich rosy pink.

She stood next to her desk and picked up her coffee. Her lips pursed and she softly blew the steam over the top of the cup, while looking at me under her long lashes.

"No, no breakfast," she said. She picked up mail from her desk and began to flip through it.

Which gave me time to appreciate her dress made of sheer silk, with watercolor pink, orange, and yellow flowers nestled between green leaves. She wore a slip dress underneath, which made me wonder how it would look without the slip.

Which made my cock stand up and notice.

The wide low neckline created a glimpse of her soft white shoulders one down to the deep cleavage. A small rose pendant nestled between her round breasts, and I wanted to use my tongue to tease it.

My jeans didn't hide much and had she looked up, she would have been shocked because I was sure she had no idea of what she could do to a man.

She had luscious curves in all the right places. Her legs were killer in those ridiculously high heels.

I wanted to kiss the lipstick off those lips. I wanted to see those full lips wrapped around my cock. I wanted to taste the slickness between those soft creamy thighs.

I sat down and crossed my legs. "Clay and I were talking about what we could do for Nude Day."

"Oh?" she said, raising her delicate eyebrows. She tossed the mail on her desk and sat down.

"Yeah, we will both work. He'll paint and I'll photograph. You can set up who will be the models. Neither of us cares." We went on to discuss more details of the day and how she'd choose our models.

"I would like to do a practice run here," I said, looking around. "I'll need a background and want to check lighting. Oh, we assume you want to wall us off to some extent so we can't be seen from the outside?"