Luscious Curves Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, they are going to have to come into the gallery. I don't want this to turn into a lewd carnival." I nodded. "You can set up at any time to arrange your lighting, and whatever else you need."

"I'll need a model. I was hoping you would do it," I said, looking at her expectantly.

"Ohhhh, I don't think so," she said, her eyes dropping and looking uncomfortable.

"It would be just you and I, Adria. No one else around. Besides, I would love to have you model for me. You are such a gorgeous woman; I know the camera will love you."

I watched the flush creep across her face. I also didn't miss her nipples hardening and poking through the silk. Her tongue flicked across her lips.

"Adria, I want you to see how we see you," I stated.

She looked down, her fingers clasped in her lap. "The gallery is closed on Mondays. If you prefer dark, the gallery is only open late one day and that's Thursday."

"Daytime will be fine since that's when I'll be shooting for Nude Day. So, Monday it is?"

She nodded and I went to the back of the gallery and paced out the space I'd need. She took notes as we talked and decided on using the gallery dividers for Clay and me. I came up behind her and laid a hand on her shoulder to read her notes.

As I talked the curls on the back of her neck floated in my breath. She smelled faintly of old roses and I breathed it all in. I reached over her other shoulder to point out something in her notebook, my cheek brushed hers and my body slightly pressed into her.

"Mmm, you smell good," I whispered.

"Thank you," she whispered, her voice quivering.

"I like your hair up like this," I said, twisting a curl on my finger. I was like a moth to a flame with this one. Her eyes fluttered closed.

I had the perfect view of her decolletage, the deep valley of her soft white breasts. I dipped in and pulled the rosebud pendant onto the tip of my finger, the other three curled on the upper curve of her breast. Her chest rose on a deep shuddering breath.

Adria, I---"

Suddenly the door lock clicked and swung open. It was Maya ready to start her day at work. I stepped away from Adria and walked into her office to calm my hardness.

What was I even going to say to her I wondered. Never had a woman affected me like this one. I never lost control. I photographed women of all colors, shapes, and sizes. Occasionally I might have a little fun at the end of a shoot, but that was it. My career was too important to let my dick get me in trouble. I was years past that anyhow. Besides, she was what, ten years younger? That's too young for me.

So then why did I come on to her so strong?

.

.***.***.***.

ADRIA gallery owner

.***.***.***.

.

He waited in my office while Maya and she discussed the day.

I poured a cup of the coffee he had put on to brew. I nervously straightened the papers on my desk and wondered how far I would have gone had Maya not interrupted us.

"I expect you will want to find a gym," I said. "I know the hotel has something, but probably less than what you need. There are some weight-lifting gyms, there's a cross fit not far out of town too."

"Okay thanks, I guess I could use a workout. I'm not on a schedule."

My eyes swept his well-defined chest and he saw an eyebrow lift.

"I should take time to get to the gym. I really need to get these pounds off," I babbled, smoothing my hands over my stomach.

He was pensive for a moment before saying, "The extra weight that you perceive is a stunning display of curves to the rest of us."

He leaned across her desk and took my hand which was cool with nerves.

"And I'm going to show you. Prove to you. That you are a gorgeous woman. I mean look at the men that would love to take you out. Paolo, that works at the hotel, told me he has asked you out forever and you turn him down. I'm positive Clay would love to take you out as well."

I felt my face flush at his words. He was right in that I was often asked out, but I thought they felt sorry for me. It never occurred to me otherwise.

"Thank you, those are very kind words, Trevor."

The problem is that I'm not interested in Clay or Paolo. I'm interested in you. But I'm sure you have models coming on to you all the time. Your choice of sophisticated women everywhere. I'm not only young but inexperienced. You'll be gone after Nude Day at the gallery, on to your next shoot. Probably somewhere across the world.

"What I will say is that if you want to work out with me, I will take you, but one condition." I raised an eyebrow. "That we are going for health benefits. Building muscles, strengthening, and positive things about our bodies. It is not now, nor will it ever be about losing weight. No talk about being fat. Ever again." He frowned.

I nodded. "Yes, I would like that. I do need to strengthen. I used to do yoga at a studio down the street, but this town gets a little snooty, so I quit." And we will work out together until you leave, then I'm on my own again. And the self-doubting will worm its way into my head again.

I've always been insecure. Trevor is the only one that made me feel beautiful. I don't know what would have happened had Maya not come into the gallery. I wanted so badly to kiss him.

My nipples were hard, and pussy was hot and wet. His steamy breath in my ear, his fingers caressing my breasts. I was a melting mess. Had he kissed me I would have taken his clothes off to feel him against me.

His cock was so hot and hard as he pressed it against me.

"Are you okay, Adria?" I took an indelicate gulp of my coffee. "Thought I lost you there for a moment," he smiled knowingly.

"Sure. Okay." I pulled my hand from his and began shuffling papers.

We set up the test photo shoot for the following Monday, which gave me exactly three days of ongoing anxiety attacks.

That afternoon was the last sitting for Clay's painting. On one hand, I couldn't wait to see it, but then thinking again about it made me sick to my stomach.

I looked at myself in the mirror every day, but I've never seen myself through anyone else's eyes.

After about three hours of work, he stepped back, looked the canvas over, and nodded.

"I'm done!" he said, smiling. "Was it too terrible holding that pose for so long?"

"Not at all. Nothing as I expected, Clay. You also made it very comfortable for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that."

He cleaned his palette, and I slipped my robe on. He packed his paints and brushes and turned to me.

"I want you to look at it after I leave."

I nodded nervously.

The door closed behind him, and I went to pour myself a bourbon on the rocks. I moved the canvas and sat down in my chair. After an unladylike swig of bourbon, I set the glass down and looked.

I was angled so that it was only my profile and hair that were recognizable. My large breasts were tipped with raspberry-colored nipples that were long and hard from arousal. The pink satin background was a perfect foil for my creamy skin and gave the painting an ethereal appearance.

The pink silk that was draped across me was sheer enough that my pussy was visible but softened.

I looked for the bulge of my fat stomach, but it wasn't there. Hips curved into thighs. Thighs that weren't as large as mine.

I slipped the robe off and sat in the same position in my chair. I looked down and there was no tummy bulge, just a smooth transition from under my breasts down. My thighs were the same as in the painting.

But there is no lie to a camera lens. Trevor would see me in the flesh through his lens and I wasn't sure I was ready for that.

.

.***.***.***.

CLAY the artist

.***.***.***.

.

"I'm heading out," I told Trevor when we met in the lobby.

"Really?"

"There's not much for me to do here until the event. I can go home and paint until that week. Then I'll be back."

It felt so final to say that, but I knew I didn't have a chance with Adria. Truthfully, I wasn't sure if anyone would, but if there was one, it would be Trevor. I saw his attraction to her and knew he was the type of man that got what he wanted.

"Okay sure," Trevor said. "It is another month away. I never thought what I'd do in the meantime. I have nothing on the schedule, which is rare. I guess I should just enjoy the time off, eh."

We shook hands and made plans to be back the week before nude day to help her with the gallery.

.

.***.***.***.

TREVOR the photographer

.***.***.***.

.

Truth be known, as any man, I wasn't sad to see the competition go. Although I didn't feel she had any interest that way, the fewer males around the better. I intended to make her mine.

I don't know when I knew that, but I was as sure of it as I was of my own name. This woman affected me in ways I'd never imagined.

Sure, I want her naked under me, moaning my name when I gave her an orgasm. I wanted to be buried in her so deep she'd never think of another man.

I knew the photo I showed her of the model getting titty fucked turned her on. We are going to reproduce that photo with those luscious breasts of hers.

I want to taste her sweetness until she covers my face with her juices. I want to watch her full pink lips wrap around my cock. And I want to feel those sharp fingernails scratching my balls.

I want her gorgeous body on top of me, Riding me like a bucking bronco, her tits bouncing wildly. Her lips parted with a moan as she ground down to take me even deeper.

Fortunately, I was still in my hotel room because just thinking about Adria got my dick throbbing.

I closed my eyes and began to stroke my cock. Generous amounts of precum lubed the shaft.

I imagine her spread above me. I'm rubbing the head down the west silky slit, mingling our juices. On her knees, she twisted around so those pointy fingernails lightly scratched my balls.

Her delicious tits are topped with red raspberry nipples. She tips her head back, and her long hair brushed my thighs, causing me to automatically thrust up.

I run my hands up her soft creamy thighs. A tuft of coppery red curls. Plump soft and smooth lips, hide the way to rapture.

She moans when I tease her clit by massaging those silky lips with my thumbs.

I slide lower, That sweet pink pussy is so close I revel in her scent. I nibble those swollen lusty lips. She moans and I slide my hands up and cradle her heavy breasts in my hands.

My hand quivers on my cock because I need to bury my face in those succulent tits. I want to suck and bite those berry-sweet nipples.

My tongue slips between her folds and finds her clit. She jerks and moans when my tongue dances the tender nub.

She arches, her hands on my thighs, breasts pushed high, hair sweeping across my cock. That was enough for me to dive in and create a rhythmic tempo on her clit while pushing two fingers inside her well-lubricated cunt.

My hand begins to move faster on my cock as my fantasy becomes an inferno of heat. I keep her coming in waves on my face, on my mouth, on my tongue. She shudders and moans.

I feel it building up and my hand is a blur to get me over the edge. A series of loud grunts reverberate off the hotel wall while my cock purges the same rhythm.

Boneless, I sank into the mattress and sighed thinking about how it would be when she is with me.

I looked at my watch, showered, and hit the street. I had one place to go before the shoot with Adria.

.

.***.***.***.

ADRIA the gallery owner

.***.***.***.

.

It was Sunday and tomorrow was the shoot with Trevor. I sat out on the balcony and watched the city buzz below me. Sailboats headlined out to the Gulf of Mexico to catch the sunset.

The closer it got, the more nervous I became. I wondered why I had so much anxiety about this, but not when Clay painted me.

My cell buzzed and I looked down to see it was Trevor.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey, lady. How's your Sunday going?"

"I'm doing absolutely nothing," I laughed. "My usual Sunday."

"Good for you! I did want to talk about your makeup for tomorrow. Is this a good time?"

"Yes of course."

"I primarily shoot black and white, but there is a chance I'll add color. So, we'll need makeup that works both ways."

He went on to explain what he wanted and also to tell me he texted some makeup pictures and hairstyle ideas.

"Thanks! I wasn't sure what you were looking for, but pictures will be very helpful."

"You're not nervous are you, Adria?" he asked, concerned.

"A little," I admitted.

"We won't do anything you don't want. I guarantee you that. If you're ever uncomfortable with my direction, just let me know."

I already knew that he would be that thoughtful, but I thanked him anyhow.

When we ended the call I pulled up the pictures he sent. The makeup would be easy. It was more than I usually wore but I expected that. A much different style which I thought would be fun.

There were two hairstyles. One was fifties pinup, the other was sixties or seventies glam. Both of which I found exciting.

I grabbed my iced tea and decided I better do some practicing with my hair.

.

.***.***.***.

TREVOR the photographer

.***.***.***.

.

I had the keys and went in early to move the dividers to block the view from the windows and set up the lighting.

The gallery was well-lit from the windows, and I wouldn't need but a small fill flash. Tripods and cameras set up. The wardrobe is ready in Adria's office. Something that she wouldn't expect.

Adria came through the door with a small rolling suitcase for the makeup and hair changes. She seemed happy to see me and calm, almost excited. Which was a relief for me, but I knew this would end up being stressful for her.

"Good morning, you're looking happy this morning!" I said, smiling.

"I am! A little anxious maybe, but I knew I would be. You'll have to be patient with me."

"Always. That's a given, Adria," I said seriously and she smiled and nodded. "I have some wardrobe items on your desk. You can start with whatever you want."

"Wardrobe?"

I laughed. "I didn't know you'd be that anxious to take your clothes off," I teased, and she giggled.

"Well, I'm not really. Guess I better go look at my wardrobe," she winked.

I readied the cameras and lighting.

.

.***.***.***.

ADRIA gallery owner

.***.***.***.

.

I woke up excited by this shoot, surprising even myself. I had some apprehension, but I felt once we got started that would go away. Once Trevor saw me nude, he'd be changing his mind about me pronto. He'd leave for his next job and my life would get back to normal.

I used the hot rollers for the deep Veronica Lake waves. While they cooled, I pulled the first pinup outfit from the bags. A gorgeous black lace bustier, thigh-high black hose, and a g string.

The hose and g string were not a problem, the bustier I would need help with.

I walked into the gallery and Trevor had his back to me. He had removed his clothes, so I had a chance to look before he caught me. Thickly muscled thighs, hard round globe ass, long muscled back, and broad shoulders. His skin was dusted with fine black curls.

He turned to see me topless, holding the bustier. "I need help." That was all I could say because I watched his cock go from hanging heavily to semi-hard to full-on hard as he stared.

"I knew you'd be beautiful, but this exceeded my expectations by far."

I smiled and blushed. "Thank you." I held out the bustier. "I think you need to lace me up."

He blinked. "oh yeah, right. Never thought about that," he stuttered nervously, and I felt empowered.

I held it in front of me and turned my back for him to begin lacing. The black lace was fine and sheer. The cups were shelf cups where my breasts would just be supported on them, just allowing my nipples to peek over the top of the lace edging.

I looked over my shoulder. "Before you finish lacing, I'll need to arrange my breasts."

"Mmm, hmm," was all he said. Once he got almost to the top, he said, "Okay, once you're set, I'll tighten the laces."

I bent over at the waist allowing my breasts to swing free. I heard a low moan. And stood up to settle my breasts on the cups.

"How's this?" I asked, turning around.

"Enough to give a man a heart attack," he murmured, and I smiled.

"Let me go finish my hair and makeup."

I referred to the pictures he gave me plus others I found on the internet.

I stepped into my black patent leather stilettos and walked into the gallery.

"Did you want to direct me, or do you want me to do my thing? I looked through a bunch of pinup pictures last night and got some good ideas I think."

"Absolutely, you do your thing and I'll follow along."

I spread my legs and looked at him upside down. His cock was throbbing and pointing straight at me, which excited me that it was me that was doing that to him. I went through a series of poses while he followed me around snapping what seemed like hundreds of pictures.

"You can take a break love, you're doing great," he said sincerely after about a half hour. "I'm going load these on the computer so I can take a look at them. I might need to adjust the lighting."

"May I see them?"

"Of course!"

I stood beside him while he downloaded the images off his camera and set up the slide show. From this angle, I could see his cock jutting out in front of him. The poor g string was already soaked because, although I hadn't admitted it to him, I was turned on doing this. And I was still covered up.

I was still breathing hard, and my breasts were plumped in the support cups like white mountains. I had already discovered the cups would fold under and a wire would support them while exposing my breast and nipples.

"You're a good photographer," I said, peering over his shoulder.

"No, it's that I have a gorgeous model," he said, looking over his shoulder at me. "Look how beautiful you look in these. My god."

"Thank you," I said simply. The funny part was I felt beautiful. More from his words than the pictures.

"Ready for the next round?" he asked.

"I am."

While I walked over to a covered bench I tucked the cups under my breasts, baring them. I put a knee on the bench and leaned on my hands which squeezed my tits together. When he looked up from mounting his camera, he groaned.

"Damn, you look so sexy," he grated, picking up his other camera he came closer and began shooting.

I pushed up and arched my back, thrusting my breasts out. I reached up and tugged and twisted my nipples longer.

"Damn, love, you're killing me here," he groaned, coming in closer and then moving out.

I cupped my breasts in my hands and squeezed them together giving him a teasing look. It wasn't me and the camera anymore, it was me and him.

I turned around, hooked my fingers in the elastic waist of the g string, and slowly worked it down over my ass, then bent over and pulled it down my thighs.

He was groaning which encouraged me to get raunchier. The Adria of two hours ago would be shocked.

I reclined on the bench, one knee up and the other on the floor. I moved by his ummhmmm's and oh yeah's and oh god yeah's.

He straddled the bench and began to shoot up my thighs. I was sure in his excitement he had no idea his hard cock was trailing up and down my body as he moved. He was in the zone.

I pushed up with one foot and he got more shots, then turned, straddled me again, and began shooting my face and tits.

I pinched and pulled my nipples, and he moved in for close-ups. I ran my tongue over my red-painted lips and pursed my lips.

"Oh god yeah, you got it. Fuck. You got it," he moaned.

He moved and I rolled to my knees, my ass in the air, my cheek on the bench. My tits dangled below me, and he shot them from different angles.