Luscious Ladies Spa And Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda opened the door and said, "Come in, Tracy. You can change behind the curtain. Take everything off and lie down on the table, face down with your face through the hole." I stripped, sheepishly, but did as she instructed.

She gave me an incredible massage, hurting a bit at times but getting all my knots out. When she kneaded my buttocks, it hurt and felt relaxing at first, then the sensation seemed to go through my body to my pussy.

I started humping the table involuntarily. She then took her hands away and softly massaged my back and shoulders. I felt disappointed, but then I remembered this was a "regular" massage. I started looking forward to my special one later.

She took a towel and wiped off the excess oil. "You can shower if you want, Tracy. I'll leave the room and stand outside. Take your time."

I lay there, molten. After several minutes, I roused myself to have a quick shower and I dressed. On the way out, Belinda said, "Satisfied, I hope."

"Oh yes, and no, but yes."

She smiled, knowing what I meant.

I explored the resort, seeing all sorts of women. Some of them were kissing and fondling. Others were reading, talking, doing normal things. I decided to head back to my room. I lay down and fell asleep.

A knock on the door woke me. "Just a minute," I yelled.

I waddled to the door and opened it. A stunning petite exotic Asian creature was standing there. "Uh, yes?" I asked sleepily.

"Tracy? For Special Massage Service?"

"Oh yes, of course. Sorry, it's 6:00 already?"

"Yes, it is. I'm Tabitha."

I let her in. She wheeled a cart with towels and things into the bedroom. She placed it at the end and spread several towels over the bed, two thick.

"Okay, you can take off everything and lie down, face down." I hesitated. "It's okay, I've seen it all before. It's why I'm here. I'll strip with you."

She undressed quickly and I gazed at her gorgeous light bronze body, with small boobs and medium nipples. "Well?" she said since I still had my knickers on. I got naked and she cried out, "Oh wow, you have a lovely bush. That's rare these days. I love it."

I lay down and she oiled up my back with a bottle from the cart and started with a medium pressure massage, relaxing like Belinda's but not as intense. I was pretty relaxed from before so that was fine.

She worked on my back and shoulders, then my legs. When she had covered everywhere, she changed her touch to a very soft caress. Everywhere she touched my body, it felt like my body was drawn upward to dancing feathers. It was very relaxing. When her fingers glided down my legs, I started getting excited. I parted my legs a little.

When they slowly teased up my legs, I moaned and opened wider. She kept teasing inside my thighs, up and down, then close to my pussy. I wanted her to touch it so I opened my legs even wider. She then skipped my pussy and delicately ran her fingers over my bum.

I cried, "Ahhh," and pressed my pussy down onto the towels, wanting more pressure on it. But I couldn't get much. She ran up my back and then down again, returning to my bum.

I humped again, and she slid an oily finger into my bum crack. That made me hump madly, but I still couldn't get much stimulation.

Tabitha then whispered, "Time to turn over."

I flipped over and caught sight of her glorious body again. I was turned on from her touch, and now the sight of her increased that. She oiled her hands up and continued her light touch on my front.

She caressed my upper body but avoided my boobs. I wanted more, but I knew she'd get there. I was getting very hot from her touch and I could see her smiling, knowing the pleasure she was giving me.

Her hands went down my legs, teasing them. I opened my legs wide, making sure she knew what I wanted. She teased inside my thighs again, up and down. I started moaning.

She moved up and just brushed my pussy lips with her fingers on the way to my stomach. I hissed at that. She continued up and this time found my boobs, fingers wandering all around.

I could feel my nipples harden. Her fingers closed on them and stroked them. "Ohhhhhh, yessss," I cried.

I looked up at her and saw that her nipples had gotten hard too. I reached up with my hand and cupped her little boob, feeling her nipple in my palm. She smiled and pinched my nipples gently.

Then she leaned down and took a nipple into her mouth, licking it slowly. I moaned again. I felt her lovely little boob with my fingers, playing with her nipple.

She moved her other hand down to my bush and pressed on it. I humped up, then she started rubbing in circles. Now I was moaning constantly. My body was on fire. She slipped a finger into my pussy, which felt very slippery. Slowly she slid in and out. My pussy pulsed around it.

Her touch was so gentle and arousing. My body was shaking as she built my excitement to a fever pitch. I surrendered completely to her fingers and tongue.

I heard a loud scream, then I realised it was from me. My body exploded with feelings I had never experienced. Over and over my body shook. My pussy clamped down on her finger.

She removed her mouth from my boob and slowed her fingering. I kept shaking as my body slowly settled.

As my breathing and pulse slowed down, I panicked for a moment because I couldn't see anything. Then I realised my eyes were tightly closed. I opened them and looked at this stunning woman who had given me unimaginable pleasure.

My hand was still on her lovely boob. I took it off and let it rest on the bed. When I could speak, I said, "What the hell was that?"

She smiled, looked into my eyes and said softly, "Haven't you had an orgasm before?"

"Wow, so that's what they are all about! No, I've never felt anything like that."

"Then I'm honoured to give you your first. I know you'll have many more."

"I've never, you know, been with a woman. Or anyone actually."

"Well, you have a whole new world to explore. Enjoy," Tabitha said, as she took a fresh towel and wiped the oil off of me.

I reached out to her and started caressing her. She smiled and said, "I'd love to explore more with you, but I have another lady to serve. Don't worry, there are lots of women here who will want to be with you."

She packed her cart and on the way out said, "Put those towels in the basket by the front door. We'll pick them up."

I lay back, wallowing in the pleasure that Tabitha had given me. I had no idea that anyone could feel like this. Why had I been told all these years that it was bad? I decided that I would start making up for lost time.

I was still buzzing, so I just enjoyed it until I felt normal. Then my stomach growled, so I stepped into the shower and washed off the oil. I could still smell its fragrance, like jasmine. I would always think of this time when I smelled it.

I dried off and went to the wardrobe. I decided I should dress up for dinner. I tried on one nice dress, but it wasn't comfortable without a bra, and I didn't want to wear one for the rest of my time here.

I tried another, with cutout panels to show my stomach and back. This felt nice, and the material against my nipples was stimulating but not too rough. I started to put on knickers, but I decided to be naughty and go without.

I slipped on sandals and headed down to the dining room. The cool breeze wafting under my short dress on my naked pussy felt deliciously wicked.

I walked into the dining room and it was quite full. The hostess, Maria, greeted me, "Hello, Tracy, do you have any seating preference? Are you meeting anyone?"

"No, I'm alone, and it doesn't matter where."

"All right then, follow me and I'll find you some nice companions. Follow me, please."

She led the way to a table by the windows, looking out at the lovely garden. The three ladies already at the table looked up at me and smiled.

Maria introduced them, pointing from left to right, "Tracy, this is Monica, Lorren and Sally. Ladies, this is Tracy. It's her first time here, so please make her feel welcome."

"Of course," said Monica.

"Welcome," said Lorren.

Sally smiled and stared at me, finally saying, "I'm so glad you joined us."

"Thank you," I replied as I sat down. Maria handed me a menu and walked back to the front.

"What's good?" I asked the group.

Lorren said, "The barramundi is superb. I had it last night."

"Sold," I said. I picked up the wine list. "Wine is included?"

"Yes, everything is included here, Tracy," said Sally.

"Great."

Our waitress came by, delivering the others' orders. I placed my order.

"Please eat, don't wait for me," I insisted. They started eating.

"So Tracy, how did you find out about this place?" Monica asked.

"Oh, I'm an intern at a company and I helped work on a contract proposal. I spent many hours overtime and my boss showed her appreciation with a gift certificate."

"Wow, lucky girl!"

"So how have you enjoyed it so far?" asked Lorren. I blushed, recalling Tabitha's incredible massage. "Don't be shy, we all know what's here. What have you done so far?"

"Um, well, I had a regular massage. Then before dinner, I had the special massage."

"Ah, lovely. With Tabitha or Mary?"

"Tabitha"

"Wow, I'm surprised you were able to get here," Lorren said. "After my first time with her, I couldn't move for an hour. She's amazing, isn't she?"

"Um, yes."

"As good as any time you've ever had?"

I glowed beet red, afraid to admit my inexperience.

"Well?" Lorren insisted.

"Um, I'm so embarrassed to admit it, but it was my first orgasm."

"Wow, seriously? How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"And you never even masturbated?"

"No, my family always said it was wrong."

"Well, you have been spoiled by Tabitha. I'm sure you will have some other lovely times."

"I think I'd like that," I said softly.

My meal arrived, and it was as delicious as promised. We continued eating and chatting until we were finished.

Sally asked, "Do you have plans after dinner, Tracy?"

"No, I don't have any idea what's happening."

The three of them looked at each other. Lorren said, "We always like to go to the Show Room. It starts in about 20 minutes."

"Show Room? What is that?"

"It's where we watch others, and let them watch us if we want."

"Uh, doing what?"

"Sex, of course. Couples or solo usually. Women take turns in the centre, with others around watching."

"Oh. Wow. Do you have to take a turn in the centre?"

"No, only if you want to. Want to come with us?"

My mind was reeling again, but my body screamed to try it. "Sure."

"Great. It's in this building, just look for the Show Room sign. I suggest changing into loose casual clothing."

"Okay, meet you there?"

"Yep."

We got up and I returned to my room, changing into yoga gear per Lorren's suggestion.

I wandered back and found the Show Room. It was almost full. There was a mattress on the floor in the centre, surrounded by concentric rings of seats. A neatly folded towel was on each seat. I noticed that almost every woman was naked.

Maria came up and welcomed me. "Do I have to be naked?" I asked.

"No, it's optional but we find it to be stimulating. You can put your clothes on a shelf."

I considered it, then decided, heck, in for a penny, in for a pound. I found a space on a shelf and stripped. I looked around and saw Sally in the front row. She saw me and motioned for me to sit next to her.

I looked down and saw buttons on the armrests. On the left one was a green button marked Take Turn and a yellow button marked Clap and on the right one was a red button marked Release. Maria from the dining room came around to each of us.

When she was in front of me, she reached down and rotated a padded clamp around each wrist. "This is so you can resist touching yourself as you watch. We find it enhances the excitement of watching. If you can't stand it any longer, hit the red Release button and the clamps will fall away.

"The green button is to indicate that you'd like to take a turn in the centre. The yellow button is to clap since you won't have your hands free. Pressing it multiple times increases the volume of the claps. Any questions?" I shook my head no. She smiled and went to clamp Sally in.

When everyone was seated and clamped in, Maria walked into the centre and announced the first act. "Ladies, for your viewing pleasure, we start with Lorren and Monica." So that's why I hadn't seen them.

They paraded around naked near the front row so we could admire their lovely bodies. Lorren was tall and slender, with medium size boobs and a shaved pussy with prominent lips. Monica was short and pleasantly curvy, with large boobs and a full, curly bush.

After a circuit, they lay down on the mattress next to each other. Lorren took Monica's face in her hands and kissed her softly. Monica's hand found Lorren's boob and caressed it. They kissed and felt each other tenderly.

Lorren slid her hand to Monica's bush and grabbed the hairs and pulled gently side to side. Monica moaned and pulled Lorren's nipple. My hand tried to reach to touch my nipple, but the clamp prevented that.

Sally noticed my motion and said, "You want to touch yourself, but you can't. You can release yourself, but try to hold out as long as you possibly can. It will be worth it." I smiled at her and glanced down at her little boobs. Her nipples were standing up.

I looked back to the stage, where Lorren was sliding her finger into Monica's pussy. I remembered Tabitha doing that to me and I moaned. I heard others moan also.

Lorren started sliding in and out faster while moving her face to Monica's boobs. She licked her boobs and sucked on a nipple as her finger went in and out.

Then Lorren moved down and put her face between Monica's legs. Monica moaned loudly. I asked Sally, "What is she doing?"

"Seriously, Tracy? Oh, that's right, this is all new to you. She's licking her pussy and her clit."

"That must feel amazing!"

"Oh, girl, you are gonna find out soon." I glanced down and noticed that Sally had hit her green button, which was glowing now.

I couldn't tell much about what was going on, but Monica was moaning louder and louder, and she finally screamed. Lots of moans came from other women around me. One woman, directly across from me, had hit her Release button and was madly plunging her fingers into her pussy.

My body was wanting to be touched, but I resisted. My pussy pressed down on the towel to try to get some stimulation, but it didn't work very well. I saw others trying that.

Monica quit moaning and flipped Lorren on her back. She lifted one of Lorren's legs and slid one of hers under it. "What is she doing?" I asked Sally.

"They're going to scissor."

"What's that?"

"Watch, you'll see."

Lorren grabbed Monica's hips and pulled hard. Monica scooted up several times until her bush was firmly planted between Lorren's legs. She then began sliding her bush up and down on Lorren's pussy.

Monica was humping away. Both were moaning. The woman across who had freed herself screamed as she was fingering her pussy hard and fast.

After a couple of minutes, Lorren yelled, "Fuck me, Monica. Fuck me hard." Monica obliged, slamming her bush into Lorren's pussy. Lorren screamed, "Ahhh yes, I'm cumming!"

They writhed until Lorren collapsed. Monica slid off of her and kissed her tenderly, cupping her boob.

Claps resounded from speakers. I remembered my yellow button and pressed it.

Maria returned to the stage. "Well done, ladies. An excellent start. I have seat 37 for the next turn. Please press Release and come down. Oh, hello, young Marcia. Who's with you tonight?"

"I'm doing a solo this time."

"All right then, take your turn."

As Lorren and Monica left the stage, Marcia paraded around slowly. Her boobs were the tiniest I had seen on someone who wasn't a young girl, with tiny nipples. When in front of me, she stopped and let me drink in her body. She spread her pussy lips and showed me her bright pink flesh.

My body went wild, wanting to be with this young beauty. She grinned and moved to the mattress, spreading a fresh towel on it, placing her legs toward me and spreading them wide.

Maria came over to Sally, whispering, "You're next, Sally. Who are you with?"

Sally looked at me to invite me, and I said, "Me? Are you serious?"

"You know you want to, Tracy."

I gazed at her, unable to speak.

"So that's a yes?"

I couldn't believe that I nodded.

"Great. So after Marcia, you are both up," Maria said, returning to her seat.

Marcia was playing with her thin nipples. They had gotten hard now and very long, like pencil erasers. She opened a bag next to her and got out a pair of clamps and screwed them onto her nipples. Moans came from around the room.

Then she pulled out a tapered plastic cylinder. She twisted the base, and I heard it buzz.

"What is that?" I asked Sally.

"A vibrating dildo. Wow, you have so much to learn. Don't worry, you will."

Marcia spread her legs wide and placed the dildo above her pussy and rubbed up and down. She started moaning.

"That feels good, huh?" I asked Sally.

"Of course, it's on her clit."

"Clit?"

"I'll show you later. It's the button above her pussy."

Marcia kept rubbing her clit, then slid the dildo into her pussy. I was amazed that it fit. I had only ever put a tampon in me, and this was much bigger around. She started pumping the dildo in and out while flicking her nipple clamps. Then her hand slid down to rub her clit. She pumped and rubbed for a few minutes, then as her moans got louder, she raised her head and gazed straight at me.

My pussy was pulsing, aching to be touched. I pressed onto my towel to no avail. Another woman had released herself and was rubbing her pussy madly. I felt like doing that but I knew that Sally and I were up next, so I held on.

Marcia pumped madly and yelled, "Ohhhhh." I saw juice dripping around the dildo and down, then squirting out onto the towel.

The other woman next to me cried, "Oh, fuck!" She released herself and plunged three fingers into her pussy and pumped madly. I watched her and soon she screamed and squirted onto her towel.

I wanted relief myself, and I was about to hit Release when Sally reminded me we were up next. She hit her Release button, then mine, and held my hand. She said, "When we go up, you can just lie down and let me please you. I know you are nervous."

Marcia finished, wiping off her dildo on the towel, and walked proudly off the stage to rapturous applause. The women who had released themselves were standing and clapping.

Sally waved at Marcia to call her over. "Marcia, would you be willing to help with Tracy?"

"Of course!" said Marcia, with a big grin.

"Great. Just help me attend to her nipples."

"Love to!"

Maria returned to the stage. "Another fine performance from our young Marcia. Thank you very much. Next, we have Sally, whom most of you know, and a first-timer, Tracy. Please make Tracy feel welcome, ladies."

Clapping came from speakers as Sally and I went to the stage. I was so nervous, but Sally was holding my hand tightly as we paraded around the front row of seats. I heard compliments directed at me, which seemed very odd but helped calm me down.

After we completed the circle, Sally led me to the mattress and spread a clean towel for me to lie on. She lay next to me, and whispered, "You'll be fine, just relax and let us please you."

Marcia lay on my other side, waiting. Sally kissed me and ran her hands soothingly over my body. I couldn't believe that dozens of women were watching me, but I glanced around and saw that they were rapt.

Slowly I relaxed and succumbed to Sally's touch. I felt Marcia's hand on me as well, caressing me softly. Their hands closed in on my boobs, playing with them. I moaned softly into Sally's mouth as we kissed.