Luscious Ladies Spa And Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their fingers found my nipples and stroked them. I felt them get hard, and the pleasure shot down to my pussy, which had been so stimulated by watching others.

Sally broke the kiss and licked down to my boob, sucking in my nipple. Marcia was still playing with my other nipple. Sally's hand slid down to my pussy and pressed on my mound. I lost all nervousness and moaned with pleasure.

Two hands and a mouth were driving me wild. Sally slipped a finger into my pussy, which I could tell was soaked because her finger glided in deep with hardly any pressure. I humped up against her hand.

Sally pulled off of my boob and repositioned herself between my legs, her face rubbing on my bush. She spread my legs with her hands then planted her mouth onto my pussy lips, sucking them and licking them.

"Ahhhhh," I cried, never having felt anything like that. Several women moaned with me, one yelling, "Ohhhhh."

Sally's tongue danced between my lips, then shot into my pussy, stabbing it in and out. I made indescribable noises as she tongue-fucked my pussy. Marcia sucked a nipple and pinched the other one, driving me wild.

Sally then sucked on my clit and licked furiously. The two tongues carried me over the edge. I screamed as the second orgasm of my life hit me. I heard cries from women, "Oh my god." "Ah fuck."

"Damn it, my Release button doesn't work - fuck!"

My body exploded with pleasure, Sally and Marcia madly lashing me with their tongues. I shook for an eternity before I finally pushed them away, saying, "No more, no more."

Applause filled the room. When I could look, I saw that at least eight women had released themselves, some from before but most of them for me.

Sally and Marcia lay next to me until I could manage to rouse myself. They helped me to my feet and we returned to our seats.

Maria implored the audience, "Let's give it up for Tracy, Sally and Marcia!" Clapping continued for a minute. "Thank you very much. Now next up we have Chloe and Jill. Let's welcome them to the stage."

I saw them parading and performing, but my mind was in a lovely fog of pleasure. Sally took my hand onto her pussy and put hers on mine. We gently rubbed and edged through the remaining performances.

When there were no more volunteers, Maria thanked us all and we broke up. I clambered up the stairs. Sally reminded me to get dressed. I laughed, "Oh, yeah." We wandered out, Sally directing me to a sitting area where Monica and Lorren were sitting.

"Wow, Tracy, you got five women to release themselves. That's amazing," Lorren said.

"Well, I had help," I chuckled. "You two were hot yourselves."

Monica said, "Young Marcia is popular. Everyone was getting hot from her solo, then when she helped Sally, we all got so turned on."

A drinks cart came by, offering a variety of refreshments. I opted for a rum and coke, needing to seriously chill out. It worked, bringing my stimulation level down from the stratosphere back to earth.

"My goodness that Show Room is intense," I said. "I've never imagined anything like it. The restraints helped build my excitement."

Monica said, "Yes, when they started it, pretty much the whole audience came during the first or second performance. This way, we last longer, and when we finally can't hold out, we cum really hard."

Just then, Marcia bounded up. She was wearing shorts and an ultrathin white t-shirt that showed off her tiny boobs. "Hi, Tracy! Hi, everyone."

"Hi, Marcia," I said. "Thanks for helping earlier. That was hot."

Marcia moved up to me with her boobs right in front of my face, smiled and said, "My pleasure, I was happy to help." I couldn't take my eyes off of her delicious little nipples. She bent to my ear and whispered, "May I sleep with you tonight?"

Yesterday I would have been shocked. Now, with my old inhibitions well and truly blown away, I could only look up at her sweet young smiling face and say, "Sure, why not?"

"Oh, goodie!" she shouted, hopping into my lap. I put my arm around her waist to keep her from falling off my lap. She wrapped hers around my neck. The others smiled at us.

Sally said, "Oh, what a cute couple they are." She got her phone and took a photo of us.

We all talked for about twenty minutes, about nothing in particular. Marcia rested her head on my shoulder for most of that time, and I held her close, feeling a warm affection rather than intense excitement.

The others said they were going to the nightclub for drinks. I begged off, feeling a bit exhausted from the evening's activities. "I think I'll head off to bed. Good night, all."

"Except me, of course," Marcia reminded me.

"Except you, sweet thing," I replied.

As Marcia and I started to walk to my room, I asked her, "Do you need to bring anything with you?"

"Nothing that isn't stocked in every room."

"Okay."

We ambled arm-in-arm to my room. I opened it and we stepped in. When the door closed, Marcia launched herself onto me and started kissing me deeply. I was surprised, and I pushed her apart and said, "Whoa, girl, I'm kind of tired, and still new at this. Can we slow down?"

"Sorry, Tracy. I just like you so much."

"Let's get ready for bed and then cuddle."

"Of course, Tracy."

I did my evening bathroom ritual and put on a nightie and got into bed, waiting for Marcia. She came in naked and crawled in with me. I held out my arms and she snuggled in.

I said, "Today has been unbelievable. After suppressing my sexuality all my life, the cover has been blown off, and I feel so incredibly energised."

"I loved helping Sally with you. You were so responsive," replied Marcia.

I thought for a minute. "I had never given sex much thought, but today has shown me my path. Women can be so sexy yet considerate, unlike what I've sensed about men."

"You got that right. I never think about guys, unlike some of my friends."

"Marcia, I want to learn how to please a woman. Can you teach me?"

"I'd love to, Tracy," she said, smiling sweetly. "Now?"

"Yes, I'd like my first lesson," I said, giggling.

"Okay, let me think." She paused for thought. "You need to start at the beginning since you told me that you have never masturbated. The best way to learn how to please another woman is to learn how to please yourself."

"I watched you in the Show Room. That was hot. I felt you staring at me, and I was so excited."

Marcia giggled. "Yes, I meant to do that. I liked you so much when we met. Okay, so take off your nightie, and let's have plenty of light so you can see." She turned on both bedside lights and I stripped.

"Now, I think you need an anatomy lesson." She lept up and went to the bathroom, returning with a hand mirror. "Sit up." I sat up in the bed.

"You've felt how nice it feels to have your nipples rubbed. Take your hands to your boobs and finger all over like I'm doing." I did that, copying her.

"Look at your nipples getting hard, like mine." I looked at mine, which were indeed standing up. I checked hers out, loving her thin ones getting so long. "Now stroke them from base to tip."

We were both doing that, and I was getting excited, both from my touch and from seeing her. "Now that they are really hard, pull and pinch gently, maybe twist." I saw her do that, and again I copied her, moaning a little at the lovely sensations.

"Now to look below. Spread your legs wide, like I'm doing." We were facing each other, and our legs were wide apart. I looked at her pussy, with its thin lips. With one hand, she spread her lips apart.

"You know your vagina, of course, where you put your tampon." I nodded. "It's nice to finger in there, but there's another spot to rub."

"The clit?"

"Yes. Now look here, I'll point mine out." She spread her lips very wide and pointed to a little bump wrapped in a hood. "That's my clit. It's very sensitive and rubbing it is a good way to cum."

"Come?"

"Cum, spelled c-u-m. It means to have an orgasm."

"Oh."

"But you don't want to rub your clit directly right away. It can hurt. Now, look at yours. Here's a mirror." I spread my lips apart and held the mirror so I could see.

I pointed and asked, "Is that it?"

"Yes, wow, yours is so big, even before you have rubbed it. Now an important thing to know is that every woman is different. Some love hard pressure on the clit, but for others, it's so sensitive that you have to rub or lick the hood around it, or it will feel painful.

"Also, it needs to be wet before rubbing. This can be juice from the pussy, if it's wet, or saliva, or lubricant like this." She showed me a tube labelled Personal Lubricant. "Hold out your finger." She placed a dollop on it.

"Now rub it on and around your clit. Start rubbing very gently but not right on it. Rub around the hood." I did that and it felt so good. "Good, now just explore, see what feels good to you. Press harder, and right on your clit when you feel like it."

I tried several ways and ended up sliding my finger up and down on my clit, pressing pretty hard.

"Now take a finger of your other hand and test your wetness inside your pussy."

I did that and said, "Mmmm, I am very wet."

"Remember this. You don't want to stick a finger into a dry pussy. It can hurt. Rub around the clit first, and of course, nipple play helps. Slide your finger into your pussy now and explore inside, as you keep rubbing your clit."

I did as she instructed and started moaning. She smiled. "Okay, one more anatomy lesson. Have your finger about halfway in and curl it up to feel the top wall inside. You should feel kind of a hard lump."

I felt around as she said, and I replied, "Oh yes, I feel a big hard lump. What is that?"

"It's called the G spot, after somebody that discovered it. Well okay, enough instruction, lie down now and explore your body. Take your hands and caress yourself all over. Then just do what feels best: nipples, clit, pussy, G spot. Take your time."

She lay beside me and watched as I truly explored my body for the first time. My hands went all over, then pulled my nipples. One hand slid down and rubbed my clit.

"One hint for early touching - press your whole hand on your mound and rub around to excite the clit indirectly," Marcia said. "That can help get the pussy juices flowing so you can use them to lubricate the clit."

She then let me continue. I did all the things she had suggested, ending with my finger rubbing my G spot and my hand pressing on my mound and rubbing in circles. "Ohhhhh," I moaned.

"Yes, Tracy, cum for me." I kept rubbing.

"Mmmmm yes I'm cumming." I rubbed and moaned as I had a nice cum.

When I turned my head to look at her, she said, "Good girl. You should do that lots when you are alone. But now, it's your turn to please me. Use what you learned on yourself." She lay back.

I turned to my side next to her. I looked at her sweet face and kissed her softly. She kissed me back.

I started rubbing her all over, body and legs. "Oh yes, such a lovely touch," she said.

I tried to remember how Tabitha massaged me. I caressed Marcia's lovely little boobs, teased her nipple to hardness, sucked and licked it and got her moaning. I was so happy to be doing well.

I rubbed her mound like she suggested, then slid a finger into her pussy. She was dripping so much! I spread her juice over her clit and rubbed it gently. Loud moans made me even happier.

"Lick my pussy now, Tracy."

I pulled my mouth off her boob and said, "I'm not sure how."

"I'll tell you what to do. Move down with your face between my legs." She opened her legs wide and I got down there.

"Lick my pussy lips first, suck on them." I tried that, and she said, "Yes, just like that. Now slide your tongue deep into my pussy and lick around."

I did, and she shouted, "Oh, yes, perfect." I enjoyed the interesting sweet and tangy taste of her juice. I swirled my tongue around and around, then I started stabbing her pussy hard and fast.

"Ahh yes, fuck me, Tracy," she yelled. I kept going and she moaned constantly.

"Now suck on my clit and lick it." I did that and she started screaming, "Oh fuck, yes, just like that. Don't stop. Ohhhhh."

I was so happy to be pleasing Marcia. I kept licking hard and fast until she yelled, "Ahhhhh, I'm cummming." Her body shook as I licked her to a big cum.

She kept cumming until she pushed my head away. "Enough. Wow."

I lifted my head and looked at her, head rolling around, eyes closed. I smiled, knowing that I had pleased her. I lay down next to her, resting my head on her tiny boob. She placed her hand on my head. I heard her heart pounding as she panted.

We rested for several minutes. Then she looked at me and said, "Wow, girl, I can't believe that was your first pussy licking. It won't be the last. You are a natural."

I smiled broadly. "I'm happy I pleased you."

Marcia continued her lessons that night. I learned about teasing the arsehole, using the thigh on the pussy, scissoring and all sorts of things. We finally collapsed and slept soundly.

I woke up in the morning with Marcia tenderly licking my pussy. When she noticed I was awake, she lifted up and said, "Good morning, my pretty," and continued. She brought me to a lovely gentle cum, then kissed me. I tasted my juice on her lips, sweeter than hers.

"Let's shower and have breakfast!" Marcia commanded. I roused myself to the bathroom. We showered together, soaping each other and giving quick pussy rubs. Then we dressed and walked to the dining room, with Marcia holding my hand tightly and humming a happy tune.

"Good morning, Tracy. Good morning little niece," Emily said brightly as she saw us go in. "How was your night?" We looked at each other and giggled. "Never mind, I see."

I saw the three ladies from last night, but they had a fourth at their table. I felt like being alone with Marcia, so we found a table for two. Maria came up and took our coffee orders, then we headed to the buffet table.

I suddenly felt starved. All the physical activity of the evening had caught up with me. I piled on the food and headed back to the table.

Marcia was surprisingly quiet for her, which suited me. I was thinking about how this spa visit had changed me, drastically. I felt like I had been reborn, free to be myself for the first time.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" Marcia inquired.

"Oh, just amazed how one day has changed my life."

"For the better, I hope. Actually, I know," Marcia said with a grin.

I finished breakfast and gave Marcia a goodbye kiss. "Thanks for everything, Marcia."

"My pleasure, Tracy. Have a great life!"

"I will, Marcia, I will."