Luscious Leftovers Ch. 02

Story Info
A 35 yr. old woman continues to enjoy a young, naked blonde.
1.7k words
4.5
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani & Lorena 2

by Miss Pamela Lightener

(From Part 1: Just-discovered uninvited houseguest Dani has been given a light but very embarrassing spanking over the knee of Lorena, the owner of the luxurious home where Dani spent the night. A petite, young blonde who still has to locate her clothes, Dani was found asleep after the party the evening before.

(Soon after being discovered, the young girl masturbated in her sleep while Lorena watched, {and provided a little assistance}. Dani was unaware of her audience, and was later mortified to find she was observed enjoying her dream.)

*

"Stand up, Dani. Let me have a proper look at you." Dani climbed off Lorena's lap and presented herself for Lorena's inspection. "Stand up straight, shoulders back. No slouching here. Hands at your sides. That spanking wasn't so hard."

The blonde obeyed, emotions ranging from humiliation to desire, to fear. Her world was changing and she couldn't find her feet.

"Good girl. Do you know how you taste, Dani?" She didn't know what to say. Dani stood mute. "A question requires an answer. Do you know how you taste? Oh, never mind." Lorena patted Dani's right thigh. "Open for me. Now touch yourself. You know (grinning) like you did before."

Dani slipped her hand down to her pussy and slid her fingers along the wetness. She felt faint and hoped she could remain standing. "Inside, Dani. Slip your finger inside."

"Ohh..." Her finger went all the way in and her thumb worked her pearl gently. "Yes, that's right. Very nice. Now into your mouth. Now, please."

Blushing even brighter than before, Dani tasted her own juices.

"Now for me." Lorena firmly pushed two fingers into the girl, while her other arm held her steady so she wouldn't fall. Firmly fucking Dani's slippery pussy, Lorena drove the young blonde toward orgasm. Pumping harder, keeping her on her feet, she urged Dani to surrender to pleasure. "Oh yes, sweetie. Your tight little pussy is so wet. I've got you, that's right, I'm fucking you so hard. You naked little girl, so pretty and so excited."

Then Lorena slowed steadily, bringing Dani down before she could cum. "Now for a taste," as Lorena brought her fingers to her full lips and took in Dani's fresh sweetness. Dani moaned in frustration when Lorena withdrew. She didn't know what to do. She was confused, horny and weak.

"Delicious. I knew you would be delicious," smiled Lorena, enjoying the look on Dani's face. Then she grasped Dani's arm and smelled her armpit. "Oh my. I see you haven't bathed since yesterday. This girl needs a bath, and night now. Come along."

Taking Dani in hand by her upper arm, Lorena marched her to the Master Bathroom where a freestanding bathtub was in the middle of a tile floor. "Wait while I run your bath. Do you like peach? I do love fresh peaches in the morning."

Dani stood by while Lorena ran a warm bath with lightly scented bubble bath. "Now take my hand and step in, careful. Lay back and relax. And no touching. That's my instruction. Just enjoy the warmth and the fragrance. I'll be back in a minute."

Lorena returned to find Dani submerged the heat of her peach-scented bath. Rich suds surrounded her and concealed her beautiful body, which had been exposed so long.

"Let's get started then," said Lorena, as she knelt by the bathtub. "Oh, it's OK I can--" "Arm, please," commanded the 35-year-old, mistress of the house. Dani meekly obeyed, and Lorena soaped her arms. "Lean forward now," and Lorena washed her back. "Arms up," and Dani presented her chest and stomach, with Lorena taking extra time with her torso and breasts. "Aren't these nice!" exclaimed the dark-haired beauty. "And such responsive nipples." Lorena blew cool air on them and they became almost painfully hard for the young girl. "Oh, I do like these."

Dani presented each of her legs to Lorena for bathing, Lorena asking as she worked, "So, Dani, I got a text from Rafael and Bridget just now, revealing their little joke on me. They're the couple you met last night at the club, and they brought you to the party. Do you remember them?" "Yes, they were really nice and we had such a good time at the club. Then they said I could come with them. I don't really drink and after a couple of champagnes I was really sleepy."

"Yes, they mentioned that," laughed Lorena. "They never met a girl who couldn't hold her booze like you, kid. They didn't know where you lived, didn't think you should be alone, and thought it would be fun if they left you as a surprise for me."

"I remember they were so nice. I was kind of helpless but they didn't do anything, you know, to take advantage. They just undressed me and put me to bed. They said I would be safe here."

"Well, they were right, and Rafael and Bridget are such good people. Of course they would take care of you. And enjoy the view a bit as well, but that seems fair." Dani blushed.

"So here's the thing," Lorena said. "You aren't being kept here. You can find your clothes anytime, and I'll call my car service to bring you home safe and sound. I know I've been firm in my instructions, but I sensed that you were receptive to it. You do enjoy that, don't you, Dani?"

"Yes, I think so. It's kind of exciting when you ordered me around. Especially since I was naked and you weren't."

"Yes, I know about that. Then the question is, would you like to rinse off, get dressed, have some breakfast, and go home...

...Or would you like to instead turn over on your hands and knees, legs apart, and I'll finish bathing you?"

Dani couldn't find the words. But after a moment she slowly turned over in the tub, as instructed, with her back arched and body ready. Lorena squirted the luxurious body wash on the young girl's back and down the crack of her perfect, lightly tanned ass. Her left arm went under her body, kneading and grasping those perfect breasts, while her right hand went between Dani's legs to her stomach, pulled back to wash her tight pussy, and out teasing and soaping her bottom. She repeated the process, pausing to swirl around various favorite spots, and pinching Dani's tender nipples.

"Oooh! Oh please oh I can't! Oh yes! YES! Stop, no don't I don't oh inside me please oh you're so strong I can't I want this so much please please!"

One again the devilish black-haired beauty slowed her stimulations, leaving the poor blonde on the edge of ecstasy. "Lorena no, NO! Please please I'm begging you do me do me oh you have to! Make me cum!"

Lorena let the water drain and used the hand-held to rinse the soap off Dani's body. Dani stayed on all fours, and Lorena's hands brushed the soap off while teasing nipples, anus and clit. "You're mean! You're so mean! Dani complained"

"Out of the tub, girl. Stand here, legs spread." Lorena enveloped Dani in a huge, soft towel, and proceeded to pat her dry. Dani's whole body was so sensitive she shuddered at every touch, but especially when being dried between her legs. Lorena then demanded to inspect her work, saying she had to make sure Dani was squeaky clean. Dani endured having her armpits sniffed, and her pussy spread and even her asshole poked. The young girl looked at Lorena with a wild blend of desperation, submission, and feral lust.

Without a word, Lorena scooped Dani up, and Dani felt the power of her arms and body. Lorena looked strong for her height and weight, but was actually much stronger. Approaching the Master Bedroom's oversize bed, Lorena threw the poor naked girl several feet into the center. "I told you I liked fresh peaches," growled the olive-skinned mistress of the house. "And I'm going to eat all I want."

In a moment Lorena slipped out of her robe, and Dani was amazed at the glorious, toned and fit body, with her neatly-trimmed black public hair, and impressive, firm breasts. Lorena was on the bed, and came at Dani. Before she knew what was happening, Dani was quickly pulled on top of the dominant woman, facing away in the 69 position. Lorena's powerful hands pulled Dani's pussy onto her face, her mouth and tongue consuming the girl's sex. Dani screamed, but in the huge house no one heard. Lorena drank in Dani's juices, tasting her natural sweetness--with just a hint of peach.

Lorena's face was wet with Dani, and she eagerly lapped at the helpless girl's vagina and clit. Dani was mad with desire and the need to cum like she never had before. As Lorena worked Dani's pussy, she varied intensity and force, going from teasing to burying her tongue deep inside the girl. Her hands grasped Dani's bottom so she couldn't pull back. Lorena was going to have her way and do whatever she wanted.

Dani's moans and howls and pleading excited Lorena, and her own needs had to be met. Her right hand found the back of Dani's head, and, drawing up her knees, gently but firmly pushed the girls mouth toward Lorena's wetness. Dani had never tasted a woman (except for her own juices earlier in the morning), but hesitated only a moment before kissing Lorena's sweet lips and tasting the woman who was taking her to heights she had never known.

A massive orgasm was building in Dani's body, and she wondered if she would lose her mind and never come back to earth. Without thinking, she lapped furiously at Lorena's pearl, tasting, sucking, moving her face all around, experiencing her completely, her taste, scent, muscles and now Lorena's moans of pleasure.

As they each reached a new level of joy, it inspired the other to redouble their efforts, trying to give back what they were getting. They climaxed in a symphony of unintelligible utterances, pure animal, and finally could endure no more. Dani and Lorena more passed out than slept, and then became aware in a hazy dream state. The sheets were a mess, they were a mess, and they spent a time just being like that. A long, beautiful time.