Luscious Leftovers Ch. 04

Story Info
Older, dominant woman directs and enjoys a young blonde.
1.7k words
4.56
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicious Leftovers CH. 4

Dani & Lorena 4

by Miss Pamela Lightener

(Lorena and her close friend and sensual/sexual mentor Raia have ravished inexperienced young blonde Danielle until she could take no more, and left the girl to bathe and rest. After a mutual shower and lovemaking, the two dominant women decided to take Dani to their private club: Sensual Experiences X-Change, known by members as The Exchange.)

*

The limousine passed through the wrought iron gates and onto the property, a distinguished and stately home secluded in the nearby hills. A manageable mansion, the building hosting The Exchange was not trying to impress, but rather to serve the owners. Everything about the property and the home exuded quality and relaxed comfort. Landscaping, lighting, the warm brick exterior, and especially the low-key and courteous (exterior only) security staff expressed the notion, "Welcome to a safe place of pleasure and shared discovery."

Lorena sat close to Danielle, their bodies warming each other. Her guide wore a long formal gown and understated but rich jewelry. Hair up, high heels, she would have dazzled on any red carpet with her stature, soft brown skin, and healthy fitness. Dani was also dressed to the nines, with a cocktail dress of diaphanous turquoise and gold that showed off her light tan, the skirt ending at mid-thigh. A pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and heels completed her ensemble, since she was not allowed any underwear. This caused the young woman equal parts anxiety and excitement, which was the point of course.

Just an hour earlier, Dani recalled her very intimate bath...

*

"Let me explain about The Exchange, Danielle," began Lorena, as she led her nude and delightfully shy friend to her bath. The cute blonde was soaped up from the neck down, and firmly cleansed methodically. No crevice or curve was spared exploration and invasion by the dominant woman's hands. "Ohh!" Dani exclaimed as Lorena inserted two fingers deep into the well-lubricated vagina. "My goodness, you are a tight one! You must have only dated boys of modest endowments. You must tell me someday about the times when they fucked you. But for another time."

"The Exchange is a private club with a very exclusive membership. We are all trusted friends, and everything that happens within the walls of The Exchange is for our own personal experience only. We have very strict rules, and the first is that consent is absolute. No one is ever forced to participate in anything. Of course, we sometimes pretend to resist and object, but that's part of the fun of course. You know, like you pretending to not want to be spanked."

Dani blushed profusely, knowing that Lorena was right. She had struggled and cried when spanked, but she knew it made her wet and lustful, especially with someone else watching.

"This is why we have a safe word, and it's the same for everyone: 'Strawberry.' All you have to do is say that word and everything being done to you stops immediately. You have complete control, and of course you can leave at any time. Just say so and you will be taken to my home, or anyplace else you prefer immediately. Understand?" Dani nodded.

"Another rule is that we do no harm. There are spankings and other punishments, but never any beatings, injuries, or serious pain. That's fine for others, but it's not our thing. We may go to extremes at times, but emotionally and psychologically, not physically.

"The events take place in the ballroom of what used to be a private estate. Usually about 30-50 people attend, and I think we will have a full house since I mentioned you would be featured and put through your paces as it were. Everyone was very excited when I described you. Now let's rinse you off and get you dressed."

Lorena toweled Dani off, patting each lovely part of the fresh, young blonde's body carefully. Lorena sat and inspected her, and finding her pleasing, had Dani do a turn. "Now spread your legs and open your sweet lips for me. That's right." Lorena softly tasted Dani's sex, teasing, licking, sucking on her firm clit. "Ahh...yes, please" Dani was becoming wetter and more aroused, and Lorena carefully calculated how far to go, running her hands all over the soft, flawless skin, teasing the nipples of her perfect small breasts. She so wanted to make the girl cum but stopped short, instead leaving her in a state of wanting more. "I hate it when you do this," pouted Danielle, pulling a face. "Well, how do you like this then?" and Lorena took Dani over her knees and smacked her pretty bottom and thighs for her attitude. "Ow! OK, I'm sorry! Ow!!"

"Here's your dress, Dani. No more backtalk or I'll get the paddle. I mean it."

Dani sulked and obeyed, slipping on the dress and stepping into her shoes. "Let's go," and Lorena took the chastised girl by the arm.

*

Entering the ballroom, Lorena told Dani, "The ladies' is right through there. Go pee." Dani obeyed, still feeling the effects of her spanking, and soon returned to a loveseat where Lorena waited. It faced what used to be a dance floor, but was now a stage of sorts, with some furniture, implements, and a large steel framework about ten feet square. Dani was fairly naïve, but could easily imagine a person being displayed there for the entertainment of the crowd.

Elegant and attractive guests were still arriving, and as she waited anxiously for the event to begin, and wondering what her part in it might be, Danielle thought back to times when she first began having feelings about being exposed, controlled, and manipulated...

*

Dani was a late bloomer. When she was 17 she looked 14, and boys avoided her like they would have avoided a middle schooler. She was shy, but had some nice friends, and most of them had boyfriends. She really didn't have much interest in the subject, and was bored when her girlfriends went on and on about this drama or that.

Then in her senior year she suddenly found herself with a truly hot little body, and more attention. Still, she only dated a little, and nothing really serious. But in gym class she got some interesting looks from some of the other girls, especially in the shower. This was the first time she experienced that powerful combination of anxiety and anticipation, and didn't know what to do with it, so she did nothing. One day just finishing her shower, her gym teacher stopped her to talk about trying out for tennis, about how the class was going, and if she could help her in any way. It wasn't obvious to Dani then, but now she knew that Miss Crowley was just making excuses to talk to her while she was naked. Nothing ever happened, but it made an impression.

And one time when the school year ended she and her friend Lacey went shopping for bikinis for the summer. Instead of trying them on at the stores, they brought back a dozen or so to Lacey's mom's house and went up to her room. As soon as they got there they spread them out over Lacey's bed and Lacey began to get undressed. "Which one is your favorite, Dani? I can't wait to see it on you? I like the blue and gold one!" Dani hadn't thought about getting naked, but didn't want to make a thing out of it. Besides, they had seen each other in gym class, so why is this different? So Dani took off all her clothes.

Just then, Lacey's mother knocked, and came right in. "Did you girls buy out the store?" she laughed. Dani was frozen, but Lacey was obviously comfortable being nude, and told her mom what she thought was her favorite. Her mom turned to Dani and asked her, and she picked one up. "Well, try it on then, let's see." The next 20 minutes was Dani and Lacey putting on and taking off bikinis, and mom giving her opinion. Only today did Dani think it was possible that Lacey's mother purposely wanted to see her undressed. And she did remember that it might have been a little exciting for her as well.

At Community College Danielle decided to try out for the tennis team, and so had to get a sports physical. The college nurse could do those at no cost, so she scheduled an appointment at the end of the school day. The office staff had left by then, but the nurse kindly stayed behind so Dani could submit the paperwork and try out. She was a middle-aged women with a European accent of some kind, and welcomed her into the exam room.

"Hello, Danielle. What a lovely name. I have a cousin called Danielle. This won't take long. Very pro forma, quite cursory. Just put your things on the chair and take a seat on the exam table. The gowns haven't come back from the laundry yet, but I need to see your entire body anyway, so no worries."

Surprised, Dani hesitated, then began to undress. Leaving her socks, bra and panties on, she sat on the table. "Oh, no, no, everything off! You Americans are so ashamed of your bodies. It's silly. Come on, I have to get home." So Dani removed her bra, pulled down her panties, and then took off her socks.

The nurse proceeded to test her reflexes, inspect her spine and posture, and had her stretch in several revealing ways. Having Dani lie back on the table, she told her to bring up each knee as far as she could to test flexibility. In the process it was clear that Dani's vagina had moistened during the exam. The nurse seemed not to notice, but after passing her for sports, she allowed Dani to dress while she signed the form. "You seem to be a very healthy young woman, Dani. Your body seems to be functioning quite well, and quite naturally" said the nurse, handing Dani the form, and looking her in the eyes. "Very normal for a girl your age."

So that was yet another time...

*

Back that The Exchange, Lorena and Dani waited to everyone else to arrive, Dani trying to keep her dress from exposing too much as she crossed her legs. Wistfully recalling those past incidents, Dani was daydreaming and becoming aroused again.

And then the lights dimmed and the stage lights came up.

(To be continued in Chapter 5)