Luscious Leftovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Lorena, Danielle and now Raia enjoy each other.
2k words
4.72
6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani & Lorena 3 (introducing Raia)

by Miss Pamela Lightener

(Fresh from her morning shower, 20-something, petite blonde Danielle was rested and refreshed. Discovered naked in a guest room in Lorena's beautiful and large home after a party, she has been stimulated, bathed and made to cum by Lorena, the exotic and athletic mistress of the house. She was also engaged to taste Lorena's fragrant sex, and both had collapsed in bed after riotous orgasms. Lorena, a 35-year-old owner of multiple successful businesses, has been away for two days, and has returned. Dani heard Lorena's voice coming from down the hall, as well as someone else's. Forbidden to be clothed unless given permission, Dani isn't sure what to do. She wants breakfast...)

*

Dani crept down the hall to the voices coming from the Media Room. The new person is female, and has a rich and soothing tone. Lorena mostly listened, suggesting the other woman's status. She heard something about tomorrow at "the Exchange" but no details.

"Lorena? Lorena?" Trying to not be noticed, but also needing to be heard, Dani asked in a state whisper, "Lorena, may I wear my robe please?"

"Oh good, you're up, and clean. Excellent. Come in and meet Raia."

"My robe...please?" pleaded the naked girl.

"Come here now," replied Lorena, some irritation in her voice. "I see she's new," said Raia, amused. Dani entered the room nude, red-faced and embarrassed. Raia looked her over boldly, top to bottom.

Dani was a bit overcome with Raia's presence. Almost 6-feet tall, fit, but not slim, she was the epitome of multicultural perfection. It was as if a master designer had taken the best and most appealing features of humanity and had built a woman with the intention of astounding all who beheld her.

Her skin was perfection, a dark reddish brown that glowed with health and vitality. Her hair was of a complex texture, modestly decorated with a few ribbons and beads, playing perfectly against that gorgeous skin. Although being in her mid-40s, Raia could easily have been mistaken for late 30s, and a very beautiful version of it.

Dressed in colorful silks, a top unbuttoned halfway down, and a rich, flowing skirt, she projected a regal origin, but also a relaxed confidence. The fabrics flowed as she moved, and Dani was struck with her power. It was if her entire person dominated the room and everyone around her.

"Oh my, let us see what we have here," said the woman, gliding close to the young, naked girl, causing her to tremble. "Oh, now, it's going to be all right, girl. I'm just having a look at you." Raia took Dani's shoulders firmly and held her out at arm's length. "What a little treasure someone left you, Lorena. She's just a little doll! And so fresh! Now that's a nice first impression."

Raia stepped back and instructed Dani: "All right. Hands behind your head, and feet spread apart, please." Dani looked at Lorena questioningly, and the older woman gave her a small smile and slight nod. Resigned, Dani obeyed, assuming the ordered pose, and feeling the warmth of the blood rushing to her chest and face, and also between her legs.

"Eyes closed." Dani closed her eyes, and Raia brushed her fingertips up her legs, starting at the ankles. Lightly touching the naked girl randomly, sometimes her neck, sometimes her bottom, sometimes her face, and often under her arms, Dani squirmed at being sensuously tickled. Raia reached between Dani's legs from behind her, tickling her tummy, and then gliding over her pussy and between her ass cheeks. "Ohh...ummm," moaned the blonde, as the older woman spread her cheeks apart and played with her anus. "Ahhh...oh!' Dani struggled to keep her position as instructed.

Then suddenly, the powerful stranger took Dani over to the sofa and pulled her roughly over her knee. Not the playful light spanking from days before, Raia administered several sharp smacks, turning that cute little bottom bright pink. Dani protested and struggled, but Raia was far too strong. Twenty spanks later Dani was crying and pleading for the punishment to end.

Raia stopped spanking but held the girl in place. Dani sniffled and moaned, but was hardly hurt. Raia rubbed her bottom soothingly, while teasing Dani's butt crack and anus. Dani was filled with conflicts: Excitement, a sore butt, a wet pussy, almost wanting more punishment. (Actually wanting more, if she was honest with herself.)

"Spread wide, Dani," Raia ordered, and Dani did as instructed. Raia enjoyed the view of the sweet young girl's sex slippery and ready, and she teased and stroked the girl in varying light and firm strokes. Dani looked up from her position and caught Lorena's eye, who had clearly enjoyed what Raia had done to her. Humiliated, her passion increased and she began to cum.

"Look at me, Dani," said Lorena, maintaining eye contact. "Raia is going to make you cum, and there's nothing you can do about it. She spanked your butt hard and now she's fingering you while I watch. You're such a wet and horny girl, naked in front of both of us. I see your sweet pink ass from your spanking. Now cum for us, Dani. Good and hard, don't hold back. I'll get the paddle if you disobey me. Now cum!

Dani squirmed and fought as Raia's fingers drove her to wild abandon. She could hear her own juices so wet as the woman's thumb was in her pussy, and the rest of her hand caressed her pubis, sliding over her little wet clit, relentlessly, without a care for the naked girl's cries. Fucked and stroked repeatedly, Dani was in a world of pleasure, all while still feeling the sting of Raia's spanking on her tender ass.

"Look at me, Dani!" commanded Lorena, and raising her head she met her eyes, and burst forth with a massive orgasm, making her eyes roll back, and causing her to lose awareness of herself for a moment.

"That's my girl," soothed Raia. "That's my sweet girl," as her powerful arms held and caressed Dani, still over her knee, and brought her close to her body. Raia hugged Dani tight, whispering comfort and security. Dani's breathing eventually slowed, and she lay limp over the powerful woman's knees.

"Stand up now." Dani came to her feet, unsteady. "That was very lovely, Danielle. I don't think we need the paddle, do we Lorena?" "No, I don't think we do," replied Lorena, now standing behind Dani. Lorena was so hot and wet from the exhibition, but she knew that he former mistress (and still her sensual/sexual mentor) had not yet been satisfied. "Let's bring her to the Exchange, Lori. She has so much potential." The exotic woman in command licked her fingers. "And I do not think there is a sweeter pussy on earth. I must have some more sometime." Raia rose and in a few seconds had removed her clothes, presenting Dani with a vision of muscular, intimidating womanhood. "But for now, Dani, sit on my lap, no, facing me, legs apart and outside of mine."

Dani spread wide, and was barely able to comply, Raia's legs being so sturdy. Dani's feet couldn't touch the floor, and her sex was open and beautifully moist. Raia took the naked girl in, unconsciously licking her lips. "Well, I certainly have you where I want you now, don't I?" Raia's left arm went around the girl's waist, and her right hand cupped the blonde's slippery sex. "Ahhh...mmmm" moaned Dani, not fully recovered from being fingered by this powerful woman. Then Raia let her go.

"Raise your arms up, Danielle. As high as you can. I want your sweet little breasts completely available to my mouth." Dani shuddered at the thought, but obeyed. Raia's tongue lightly brushed one hard nipple, then the other, just teasing. Dani gasped at the sensation, sending a chill over her entire body. Then Raia took her nipple into her mouth, swirling her hot tongue and sucking hard. "Oh! Oh please OH!" moaned Dani, struggling to keep her arms high in obedience. Raia worked the girl's pretty breasts mercilessly, alternating between them, gently biting her nipples, holding Dani's shoulders firmly, and having her way. Soon Dani could not hold her arms up high, and Lorena stepped up behind her and grabbed both arms to keep her in place. Totally controlled and stimulated, Dani couldn't help but cum again, and again. Raia took full advantage and again holding the poor girl in place with her left arm, plundered her little kitten with her right hand, heedless of the moans and protests from Dani that she could take no more. Rubbing her hand roughly over the sopping wet girl's vagina, Raia made Danielle cum hard, telling the helpless blonde that she couldn't escape, and she just had to accept her fate.

When Raia determined that Dani had had enough, she withdrew her hand, and pulled the exhausted young woman to her body, enveloping her, whispering sweet nothings and caressing her. Dani rested her head on Raia's shoulder, and calmed down. Lorena pressed her now naked body against Dani's back, sandwiching the blonde between the two larger women. There was peace and calm while Dani rested.

But Raia had not been satisfied, and she would not be denied. After a time Raia rose and scooped Dani up, carrying her to the Master Bedroom. Cradled in her strong arms, Dani was literally swept away by the beautiful naked woman. She was set down and told to kneel, and she obeyed. "Hands behind your back. Tilt your head up." Raia stepped up to the girl and spread her legs, showing off her ready pussy. The pink, healthy insides were in stark contrast to the dark brown skin. It made Dani shiver. She took in an exotic, delicate, natural scent.

"Now remember how you kissed your first boyfriend? Make love to her like that, Danielle. Lightly, sweetly. Kiss and swirl. Taste. Love her gently." Dani obeyed, drinking in the increasingly damp excitement of this mature and beautiful pussy. "That's my girl, oh so nice. What a sweet mouth. Your lips on my lips. That's right, baby."

Raia fed the naked blonde for several minutes, becoming more aroused as Dani's hunger grew, demanding more of Raia's sex. Soon Dani's face was swirling all around the powerful woman's pussy, licking, lapping, tonguing deep inside her, sucking her hard little clitoris.

"Serve me!" Exclaimed Raia, pulling away from Dani's mouth, and taking the naked girl by the arm to the bed. Raia lay back, legs open, and Dani continued to lick and tongue that beautiful pussy. Raia took her face in her hands and held her gently to her sex, her orgasm approaching slowly.

Dani was on her hand and knees, obsessed with pleasing her lover, when she felt a small object teasing her anus. Lorena had a small lubricated vibrator, and toyed with the young woman's butthole. "Mmmm. Mmmmm!" protested Dani, but continued her worship of Raia's cunt. "Relax, baby, it's just a little toy. Your little kitten is done for now, but not here." Slowly and playfully the buzzing stimulation excited Dani's asshole, feeling taken in a way she had never felt before. Then it went inside the girl, and she almost shouted her surprise. Hearing this, Raia starting cumming like a hurricane, her soft, smooth thighs trapping Dani between her legs. Careful not to crush the poor girl, Raia surrendered to waves of pleasure. Dani felt humiliated and terribly excited at being fucked in her ass for the first time, and was in a whirl of emotions and lust. Spent, Raia released Dani, and Lorena, pleased with the pleasure she witnessed, withdrew the toy from Dani's bottom.

*

After a long rest, Dani went off to her room to bathe, and Lorena and Raia took a shower together. "Oh, she's ready," said Raia. I can't wait for her debut at The Exchange." "Sure," teased Lorena, "As long as you don't wear the poor thing out before then!" Raia playfully splashed water at Lorena, and after their shower they went back to bed, where Raia evened the score by making sweet love to her friend.