Lush, Green and Noisy

Story Info
A straight woman is seduced in modern-day Vietnam.
4.1k words
4.49
10.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thanks to my editor shadysweet!

***************************************

My coffee and pastry cost 70,000 đồng which converts to about 3 dollars. The coffee was rich as candy, wonderfully sweet with condensed milk. Jet-lagged, I was sitting in an outdoor cafe near my hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, which everyone knows as Saigon - hot as the dickens, lush, green and noisy.

The following day would be the first major conference on early Southeast Asian Art since the pandemic. I am Dr. Abigail Howard, a fully tenured professor at the University of British Columbia, though I'm just 34 years old. I've been published on Asian art and antiquities, including the Angkor Wat and the Japanese shrine of Izumo Taisha. This trip to Vietnam was new chapter for me. I've got a pretty good overview of the developmental timelines, but want to see it up close in the museums and ancient cities. Hopefully, I might visit the ancient royal capital, the city of Hue, time allowing.

Here I was solo in that wonderful, exotic, tropical place. As I surveyed the throng of pedestrians and 3-wheel cabs, my mind wandered back to when I canceled two of my almost weddings, Phillip and Danny. Good decisions, in retrospect. Somehow I created my trajectory to remain single Lately, I had not dated much anymore and was overly dedicated to my studies. Single women are so misunderstood.

Just then a young woman sat down opposite me at the table, and I realized she was speaking English to me. She had a sweet voice with an odd twang and many words mispronounced, emphasizing some consonants or not saying them at all. I noticed she was dragging a suitcase.

"Hi, I can sit here?" she asked. "Sorry to intrude. You may be American, rye? My name Bao."

"Hello, well... Canadian, actually, but yes of course. You may sit there," I said agreeably. "Bao...lovely name. My name is Abigail," I said. "Why do you have a suitcase?"

She laughed shyly, with a cute smile. "Oh, it is hard time for me. I just left my huzbing. He spend so much money on gamble and prostitute!"

"Oh dear," I commiserated, shocked at such over-personal details. "So you're on your way to stay with your family, right?"

"No, my mother don't understand ever to leave man. I want study college in other country, so actually dis why I sit with you! Can I ask you some question? Maybe you diplomat, or business lady. I want to travel and meet Westiner," said Bao.

"Well," I sighed, "Actually I am a professor attending a week-long conference. I was about to see some museums."

Why was I explaining so much? Was this a scam? I confess that I was somewhat worried that I was foolish to make friends so fast. But what could be the harm?

"Ok, I am expert on museum!" She exclaimed. "I be your tour guide! No charge. We should go to Museum of Vietnamese History near the park on river." She mentioned the exhibits and what days and hours they're open. She obviously was well acquainted with the museum I wanted to see. "We have agreement?"

"Well, yes - that is exactly the museum I wanted to see. Gosh... ok... well," I said, considering whether to let her latch on. I began to feel guilty being suspicious and asked, "What about your suitcase, Bao? Maybe you should leave it in my hotel room." So we rode the elevator up, and Bao wheeled it in.

"Oh yes wonderful! You sweet lady. You kind to me!" she said, then kissed me on the cheek. I blushed but nobody saw it.

While we walked she gave me details about French and American involvement in Vietnam. We talked a little about communism, but she loved her country and said the government was pretty good, except for corruption by police and regulatory agencies.

"I have mixed opinion," continued Bao. "There is so much good brought by Europeans and Americans, but colonialism bad. And violence is worse. Finally Vietnam has recovered from the bombs. Economy is good."

I see most people dressed well, few beggars. There were new buildings and remodeled ones. Mostly pretty nice, but not clean.

We spent the day in the museum like old friends. As she walked in front of me I noticed her petite yet muscular frame, her shapely figure and her wonderful shiny black hair. She was about 5 inches shorter than me.

I took lots of photos of the art works with my expensive camera, 4K in case one day something gets published. But we took some selfies of us together. Even through the viewer, the camera loved her, extremely photogenic.

I started to get comfortable with her accent. She actually had a decent English vocabulary. No slouch, she was obviously bright and well-educated.

I offered to buy her lunch. She suggested a quiet restaurant nearby that had excellent food. I ordered Bún Thịt, which is marinated pork with veggies and rice...lovely. She had hot soup called Phở, even on a warm day. We split the bill.

"We are women...equal, even if we unequal. You are tall, beautiful and smart. I am the same, except short." She laughed vigorously, which dissolved my suspicions about being set-up for a shake-down. "I am feminist!" she declared, and grabbed my hand warmly.

She told me that her family was old royalty from the city of Hue in the middle of the country, once very wealthy. I interjected, "What a coincidence, I wanted to visit Hue!"

She displayed extensive knowledge about history and art, much more than I knew. She talked freely about historical parallels of art under various emperors, dynasties and Chinese invasions. When I complemented her on her abilities, Bao invited me to meet her mother. "I wonder you maybe come to my mother house and meet her. She smartest woman on planet, but she is kinda scary. She was major donor to museum until my daddy died."

"Oh, Bao. I'm so sorry you lost your father. He must have been young," I said sympathetically. But I thought you were trying to avoid your mother?"

Bao confided in me, "I am three months pregnant now and must visit her and inform her that I want to leave my country...for my baby. Maybe she believe me if I show Canadian friend, that I will really go to study in other country. So I will tell her not to worry."

So we canceled our afternoon Pagodas to meet her mother. I hoped I could find free time for them later.

The family mansion made a remarkable impression. Wow! What a house! It had 3 servants, elegant furniture, artwork and landscaping.

"Dis was colonial mansion," explained Bao. Stepping into the grand foyer, the house was silent and any footstep or minor noise was echoed in the marble halls. I had assumed Bao was impoverished, but I was totally wrong.

The servant waved us into a sitting room where her mother waited. Immediately they argued in Vietnamese for about 5 minutes before she acknowledged me. Finally her mother spoke to me in French. "C'est un grand plaisir de vous rencontrer."

"Oh I'm sorry I'm not fluent in French," I stammered, embarrassed at gaps in my education.

Her mother stared at me judgmentally. "You are Canadian, yes? Why you don't speak French?" asked her mother pointedly.

I politely replied, "I'm sorry ma'am. I wish I could remember what I learned in school. But I don't live in Quebec. I live out west in British Columbia." I looked around at the artwork and noticed there were other cultures represented from all over Asia...truly amazing pieces.

"My daughter just as smart as you. Maybe more," she said defiantly. "Anyway, I give my permission to go to Canada, if you sponsor."

What? I never promised that!

I was getting swept away with this strange woman's family and life. Flustered, I hedged. "Well, that hasn't been discussed fully yet, but I can make inquiries for her or go with her to the Canadian consulate."

Then they argued together in Vietnamese for another 5 minutes before we left. I was listening intently to keywords like Abigail, Canada, University, and the one that jolted me was when the mother said a word that sounded like "Lezbing," while pointing at me.

In deference to her, I decided to stay stoic and not respond, but I was being accused of something that wasn't true.

Not that I bear any ill will against LGBT people. But a single woman over 30 was a target for such speculation. I contained my temper and remained silent.

Meeting her mother was emotionally taxing. It was time to go.

After we left, I asked Bao, "What was your mother saying about me? I am not a lesbian!"

"Abigail, I am sorry my mother offended you. Very sorry, but you can see why I don't want to stay with my mother. Can I stay with you at your hotel? I pay you... or I can help or translate for you at your conference, as exchange."

"You don't have to pay me anything, but it's ok with me. But... if you do stay, then surely your mother will think you are a lesbian. She already thinks that I am!"

"Yes, but she will be correct. Don't be insulted by my mother. She was actually talking about me. I had girlfriend before I get married, much happier. My mother caught us naked in my bedroom. Oh man! Big problem."

"Sounds traumatic, Bao," l said sincerely, imagining her caught inflagrante.

"Yeah, but the truth came out with my friend, Chut. You know she also married now. I don't see her for 3 years. She was my first love."

"Your heart must have been broken from everything that occurred after this incident," I commented, again surprised that she opened her heart to me.

"Yes, too much scandal. We were young and not strong enough to fight. Society makes pressure to be normal...But now I don't want to have any man again. My huzbing treat me so bad, but I never have attraction to man, ever, but much worse now. Never again. I apologize I didn't tell you, but I think I will be lezbing.. Will be problem, Abigail?"

Suddenly I was cross at Bao, feeling this was a set-up. I had no way to extricate myself, realizing that she never retrieved her suitcase.

She came with me to the hotel, and all I could do was motion toward the sofa. I thought she would sleep there, and that I could be rid of her in the morning.

I was exhausted, anxious to shower and sleep. As I exited the shower, Bao came in naked, and I could see her pregnant tummy, along with her brownish purple nipples and muscular figure. Her nudity was glorious and beautiful, and it shocked me.

I was in no mood to kick her out or argue. I collapsed in bed asleep before Bao finished her shower.

The next dawn I awoke with Bao in her sheer nightie, lying in bed next to me, not the sofa, spooning and snuggling up to me. Her knee was bent over my hip and her hand was on my belly. Considering she was pregnant, I did not move, deciding not to wake her.

I mused about one day getting pregnant. It would be nice to have the support of people to care for me for just that little while. Golden Rule.

So that was Monday, starting the week, and the first morning of the conference. Bao was going to her lawyer's office at 8 a.m, but said she would try to sneak into the conference afterward. I didn't see her get dressed and leave. And again, she did not take her suitcase.

I wore a frumpy linen shirt dress-- very academic.

The conference was right there at the same hotel, with meetings, speakers and slide shows all day.

As the academics mingled, I recalled that Gretchen Weiss from Germany was gay, so perhaps I could pawn Bao off on her, as a fellow lesbian. I suddenly felt guilty.

When Bao arrived in the afternoon meeting she was wearing an amazing navy blue dress, pearls and extremely high heels. Very elegant, especially compared to my stodgy academic look. I keep pretty trim compared with most Westerners, but Bao's petite yet muscular body made me recognize what feminine beauty is.

I later learned that Bao was size 2, and told her that I am a size 8. After walking many miles each day and eating alot of vegetables all my clothes were getting loose.

All were impressed that Bao spoke Chinese, English and French with different attendees. She could hold her own on the art topics, but had especially complete knowledge of ancient and colonial history that made her a wonderful resource.

However, it was awkward when Bao blurted out her assumption that she hoped to study with me in British Columbia. But truthfully, I was getting used to the idea. It could bring credibility and diversity to our China-heavy faculty. I was beginning to like Bao.

One British guy tried to put the moves on her, but she successfully defended herself.

And when I asked her how she liked Gretchen, Bao replied, "Not my type. I like you, Abigail. I think you my special friend. You are much prettier." I blushed at the flattery, as it had been a long time since I heard such sweet words.

After sunset, we bought a Banh Mi sandwich to split with tea back at the hotel. "My lawyer arranged my divorce agreement," announced Bao. "I will give my huzbing half the house, but he can live there as long as he wants, plus maybe some cash. That is what I offer, if he agree quick."

"Bao, your divorce must be very difficult for you. Are you feeling upset?"

"No Abigail, I am so happy and hopeful for wonderful future, in my dream to come true, but I must rely on you! Please help me get accepted into your college and Canada. One day I will pay you back, not money, but something wonderful! You are the key to my happy plan. I always want you as my special friend!"

"I am flattered, but I cannot control what happens, really. But why do you want to leave your country?" I probed.

"Vietnam have poverty, disease, corruption, but worst part is domination of men. In North America you are free to be yourself, gay or single. I like tall Western women. Very pretty...like you! I cannot help it. It is my dream," confessed Bao. "But mostly for my baby to be happy."

As I took my scarf and earrings off at the dresser, Bao came up behind me and hugged me hard. She kept hugging me as I kicked off my shoes.

She reached around and started unbuttoning my shirt dress, then slip her hand onto the skin of my belly, lingering there for a minute, then daring to plunge into my panties. I watched in the mirror what was happening in my open dress. I muttered, "No," but I didn't fight her. This seduction was proof that she indeed was a lesbian.

She grazed my pubic hair and mons, until I gyrated against the pressure. When my pussy had moistened, Bao slid a finger into my vagina lips.

I was powerless to her insistent finger, motioning up and down in my slot. My breathing became rapid and my legs fluttered. A moment later, I became light-headed and had my first orgasm in several years, the fastest and strongest of my life.

When it was over, I went to the bathroom and cried.

How could I have let myself go in this foreign place, with a stranger, something I never imagined? How well do I know myself?

When I came out of the bathroom Bao was already asleep, so there was no time for post-game reprisals. I hesitated, but finally lay down beside her and in a few minutes drifted off to sleep of troublingly sexy dreams, replaying my guilty feelings and orgasm.

The next morning, I woke with Bao spooning and cuddling me again. When she stirred a bit, she kissed my shoulder.

"I'm not a lesbian," I said sternly. "I never should have let that happen," as I sat up abruptly and broke the embrace.

"It's ok, Abigail. You're still my friend. It's hard to get used to... I know. Don't worry."

And suddenly, I wasn't mad anymore. "Ok, let's get going," I said, impatiently. "Despite my uncertainties, I will sponsor you into Canada."

"Oh thank you, Abigail! You will not regret."

Bao wanted me to accompany her to the Canadian consulate early that morning, and we waited in the warm sun for 20 minutes. I was concerned that I would be late for my conference.

However, we got inside quickly, and there was her gorgeous and elegantly-dressed friend evidently working there, Chut...yes, that kind of friend.

They hugged each other and chatted for a minute in Vietnamese, before introducing me. "Abigail, this is my wonderful friend, Chut. She marry Australian guy, but they both work at same Consulate."

Chut announced, "I just got back from maternity leave! My baby girl is 4 months old. We name her 'Bao', after you!" Chut showed us the photo of the baby on her desk.

A tear appeared in Bao's eye. "You so wonderful, Chut! I am emotional." Then asked, "How did you get this nice job?"

"They need people to speak French, and for local Vietnamese in their language." Chut said buoyantly, "I am excited to meet you, Abigail. I not jealous because I want Bao to be happy. Please take care of my dear friend when you go to Canada. I make sure all application is made correctly."

Again they spoke in Vietnamese, then Chut reverted to English.

"Ok, here is my business card. I can help you with paperwork. This is list of documents you must get and forms you must complete. They are available on internet, or I can give you the blank forms." I was imagining downloading bank statements on my laptop. I didn't want to be careless with my information, so I wondered if I could securely upload them.

Bao replied, "Yes, Chut, I have most of the documents already, and my lawyer can help me with some. I will try to finish in just a few days."

I replied, "Oh my. The conference ends on Friday, can you finish by then?" I assured Chut I could come back to sign forms on Friday morning, then left them to re-connect and review the plan. Just then, I was preoccupied by the enormity of Bao's task.

At the conference, I daydreamed about her naked body before her shower, and how her hug lead to something more. Bad girl! You're not supposed to be that way. Was I falling for her?

Back at the hotel that night, she told me her progress and what she lacked, but it might be doable. We wondered how long the visa approval would take, because she wasn't getting a tourist visa.

"Abigail, why don't you stay one more week and travel around the country?" We both recognized that I was losing time to help her.

"Perhaps," I said, overwhelmed. A wave of anxiety returned, realizing that this trip was a once-in-a-lifetime educational opportunity for me. Maybe I should, but if she comes with me to Hue, then how will she finish her visa requirements? I wouldn't have time for my side trip if I left early.

After my day at the conference, Bao was waiting at the hotel lobby because I forgot to give her a room key.

She told me she went to see her husband and explain what she pressed for a rapid separation agreement. He demanded 10 million dong, which was a shocking number, until she told me it was $450. We had a good laugh.

I watched Bao undress and step into the shower, the water dancing on her plump bottom and ecru skin. I made a bold move and entered the shower enclosure with her.

She looked at me confused and tired, not understanding my move. "Abigail, do you want me?"

"Bao, this is a new adventure for me. But I could not resist the impulse to climb in the shower with you." It wasn't really a decision; it was just reality.

"Then Abigail, you shall kiss on the mouth like they do in da movies. I want romance! I want to be in love."

And so I did kiss her slow and sloppy, necking like teenagers with roving hands. I palmed her breasts and slid across the dark nipples.

I has now gotten over my hang-up of categorizing gay, lesbian or bi-sexual. This was just our happy lust.

The shower was so crowded we had to securely embrace each other or risk an awkward fall. She soaped my tits and belly, and almost lost her footing.

"Dis so dangerous! I better wait safely for you in bed," said Bao giggling, exiting the shower.

There, we made love for hours, trailing tickles down each other's ribs and smooching odd places that had never been kissed before. "You have such big tits, Abigail... so pretty!"

"Well, I like everything about your body, Bao. I resisted for too long. It is so surprising to me how much I am enjoying this, being in bed with you!" I answered, smelling her clean skin.

12