Lush, Green and Noisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bao slid her face between my thighs. I watched art being created with sensations I had never felt before. Bao pinched my mound and softly tugged and worked it until I was a leaky mess. She inserted two fingers and worked my juices over the labia, and then mashed her face in.

She licked my vagina lips while still working her fingers at the bottom of the entrance. Eventually, she zeroed in on my clit after pulling back the hood. It was so swollen that it was easy for Bao to suck it. She sucked rhythmically for a minute, then gave long licks, then the whole vagina, ultimately repeating these steps in succession.

I was writhing and moaning, and couldn't keep my ass planted on the bed, thrusting at her face - each time the feeling built. Finally she rapidly flicked her tongue at my clit for the final barrage.

"OH! OH! OH! Oooooh! Arrrgh!" I shrieked, suddenly thinking about bothering other hotel guests. I grunted "HHHnnnNN, Arrgh, Arrgh, Ooooh," gasping for air. Then everything started twitch "OOOOOHHH, Ah! Ah! Aaaahhhhh!"

It was a magical cum, blocking out the world and leaving the glowing feeling of infatuation. She knew me better than I knew myself. I loved it all, the tender intimacy, the lesbian sensuality, and most of all... her. It suddenly dawned on me that I could do this my whole life.

Now it was time to return the favor, and I wanted to learn fast. I ate pussy without the organized plan that Bao had. The juices were smeared on my nose and cheeks, but the smell and taste made me even hornier.

It took a while for me to elicit squeals and moans, but finally Bao was getting close. "Unnh, Unnh, Unnh! Mmmm," she panted.

While I continued eating and licking her, Bao reached down and started frigging her clit softly at first, but getting ridiculously faster and faster. "Aaahh, Aaahh, AaaHHH, Aaaghh!" Bao grunted. She muttered something in Vietnamese, then "OOooohhh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OOOOhhh! OOOHHHH!-- Abigail I am cumming! Oh yes, Oh, Oh YEEESSSS!"

**************

My flight left on Friday, and I did not tour the rest of the country. And despite Chut's assistance, we still had many months of processing for her visa. Thankfully Canada allows pregnant women to enter Canada solely for the purpose of giving birth, so that did not significantly delay Bao's application.

My paperwork didn't take any time since Bao was much wealthier than I am. They didn't require very much information from me, just my address and the university contacts.

Bao did move into her mother's house while she waited. The long-distance relationship did not dampen our enthusiasm.

When I returned to college did have their admissions staff fast-track the application and Bao could start in the 2nd semester.

Bao and I talked everyday using WhatsApp. I used my time to buy a Queen sized mattress and change the guest room into a nursery... pink!

Bao's baby girl was born just a month after she landed. Her mother visited to greet the baby and gave her blessing to be married to me once the divorce is final.

My parents like Bao, but that didn't make the explanation easy. Mom is so practical that she had dozens of good questions to sort out. On the other hand, Dad is ready to be a grandpa, despite his sketchy war-bride jokes.

Eventually, when the baby was old enough, we would have a long honeymoon and tour the ancient relics of Vietnam, lush, green and noisy.

12