Lust

Info
I am depraved... and I consume.
189 words
4.18
12k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisPureLust
HisPureLust
32 Followers

I hope this new audio is enjoyed. Im using this space to respond to some of the feedback emails ive received wich have stood out or provoked response....

-Recently someone has discovered my voice to be the one that suits their... needs. This pleases me. Enjoy. I have much to say.

-Thank you for the insight into how the vibrations I create evoke such responses in women, and you are very welcome my dear. Enjoy.

-To my fellow "addict"... the knowledge that such simplicity can cause your orgasm... inspires me to say much... worse... things. You will have more i promise.

-To the brat, i enjoyed your feedback... your daddy no doubt has you well in hand but i will continue to feed your... inspirations.

-Im glad you enjoyed my introduction. it was necessary as i saw it. It please me that you are so desperate for more tales... and that subtly is not lost on you. I will continue.

-My voice is here to make the ladies of Lit wet, fullfilling this purpose fuels me. Know that i cum to such things. Thank you for the compliments.

--:--
--:--
1.0
HisPureLust
HisPureLust
HisPureLust
32 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful! OMG. X3. What a voice. Could take me all the time. Insatiable

Deepredvelvet2Deepredvelvet2over 2 years ago

Well well well naughty lusty. Here we are all waiting , bellies rumbling for your next course. There’s exciting the appetite then there’s plain starvation. It’s simply appalling that you are making us all wait for your return tsk tsk. I can only hope that you will give us a New Years present or that there are some newcomers with as much promise. You are missed dear lusty. Do come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your audio has sent me over the edge. I have never been fucked, and listening you talk about depravation made me feel like I want you to be the one to take me. I won’t stop thinking of your voice until your next audio for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW 🥵 Is it hot in here or is it just your fucking voice, again? 😏 hehe anyways... I really liked this audio. Learning more about you is fascinating & leaves so much more to want to know. 🤔 Personally, I love to learn especially with the right perks. ;)

Hmm, what else did I have to say? I'm afraid it's a little hard um-to concentrate at the moment. Someone must've gotten me all hot and bothered. 🥵😩😈

Anyways, I'd be more than willing to continue providing you feedback especially upon receiving the benefit of hearing you say a sincere 'thank you' to those of us who leave you feedback.

So let's get to the few points I have before I lose focus on what they are.

While I'd love to just flatter you in compliments as I believe you deserve for making these audios in the first place, I do have some hopefully constructive criticism.

1) In a few of your audios, it's difficult to understand what it is you are saying. I'd hope you know I LOVE your voice, however it's somewhat hard to understand what you said. While I believe there are other factors causing this as well, I believe you could work on your enunciation skills.

2) When talking about your own sexual experiences, I do wish you'd describe more about how you felt in said experiences. What exactly does it make your body do(aside from hardening up a certain something,hehe 😏🍆)? What do you like? Is there something in particular that works to please you faster? I know you've mentioned your lust for sex, but what exactly do you want to cu-come of it? Are you seeking something just for the physical pleasures? Are you into a relationship beyond just sex? That ofc might be too personal, so just share what you'd feel comfortable telling. My main point here is I would like to hear more about you in your stories.

In conclusion, I really love your voice it's truly intoxicating. I hope you know that when you said 'thank you' it means a lot. 🥺☺

I am happily warm inside, and not just because you're causing me to be aroused, but more so because you seem genuine in your efforts to please. I'm very excited and horny as ever to know what's next for us. You could say I'm all ears for more. 👂🏼 I'm surely not the only one who is excited for more. You're very talented in your craft.

So with that said, thank you for your kind and sexy words. I look forward to whatever you choose to do next on here.

Yours truly, Miss Anonymously true 💋

Until next time love! Goodbyeeee! 👋🏼 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I listened in the car line , waiting to pick up my kid from school. Darlene over there would be SHOOK if she new what I was listening to. You talking about your former mistress made me miss the days when I had a little and I was his mommy dom. Hope you post more.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Cure for Anxiety Ashley gets a special necklace that helps her concentrate.in Mind Control
Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 01 Ebony goes to the male strip club The Scratching Post.in NonHuman
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
The Real You I want to taste the real you.in Erotic Couplings
Elevator Ghosts Abigail is taken by a ghost in an elevator in the dark.in NonHuman
More Stories