Lust and deception

Story Info
Lust and deception among friends, lovers and spouses.
7.3k words
4.54
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacksunG
JacksunG
20 Followers

I pulled Heather close, hugged and kissed her before telling her the last 6 months with her has been the most exciting, sensual, erotic time of my life. She reciprocated my hug agreeing that our sexapades we're wonderful and she looked forward to our next romp. We left the hotel and drove off in our separate cars heading to our separate families.

As I watched her drive away I reflected on the events that led to this affair with my best friend's wife.

Ten months ago Heather called me in tears certain that her husband, Brad, was having an affair with a lady from the gym.

"No way, Brad adores you," I tried to sound reassuring knowing her suspicions might be true. I've had the same suspicions.

"It's with Jaynie," she blurted, choking through tears.

"No way, the three of us just work out together, we are friends."

But truthfully, Brad and Jaynie spend more time together, stand close to each other and occasionally Brad's hand will graze her shoulder or hip.

Brad and I are close friends, we first met at their wedding. I am a friend with Heather's family which is why I was invited to their wedding.

Our friendship grew close when we started regular workouts at the gym 15 yrs ago. We became workout partners when we were both training for the same Ironman event. Our abilities matched which worked well for our long bike and run training. That Ironman event went well and cemented our friendship as we counted on each other for motivation to complete the 140.6 mi course. Since then we've competed together in open water swims, marathons, cross country bike tours and triathlons.

We train early in the morning so not to interfere with family and job responsibilities. When Covid hit and the gym closed we were limited to running and biking outside.

When Covid was over and our gym opened a bunch of new members enrolled. Jaynie was a new member and we were introduced and soon realized she was quite the athlete. She had similar interests and competed in the same events as us. She was fast, matching Brad's ability.

I'm 62, 12 years older than Brad and Jaynie and not as fast as I used to be but able to stay close to them.

Several months ago we set up a time slot with the gym's personal trainer. She provides a strength workout and guidance for the three of us on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5-6am. On Tuesday and Thursday we vary our routines and arrive a bit past 5.

We're always seen together and have been dubbed the threesome at the gym, we just laugh it off.

Heather continued with her concerns, " Brad gets texts from her all the time, during the day and evenings."

I'm on a group text with Brad and Jaynie but it isn't that often, apparently the two have their own texts excluding me.

Next Heather asked, "What time do you go to the gym in the morning?"

"I leave my house at 4:45, that's plenty of time to reach the gym before 5."

"Brad leaves every morning at 4:15, we only live 10 minutes from the gym,"

"Wow, that's early."

"Could you help ease my mind that Brad isn't cheating by going early to see what he's doing?"

"Ok, but I'm sure he's not cheating. I'll leave home early, text me when Brad leaves your house."

I couldn't refuse to help Heather, I hoped she was wrong but an affair would explain everything she said and what I've been witnessing at the gym.

I decided I needed to leave before Brad, so on Monday I left my house at 4:05.

When I arrived at the gym no other cars were in the lot. Knowing where Brad and Jaynie usually park I decided to park away from the entrance around the side of the building where I could see them but I was hidden in the shadows.

Brad arrived first, Jaynie arrived a few minutes later.

Brad got out of his car and got into Jaynie's car. Leaning toward each other they shared a kiss, and another.

"Oh Shit!" It sure looks like an affair. The rest of the time they talked and laughed.

On Tuesday I arrived early again but Brad and Jaynie did not arrive. Heather texted that Brad left at his usual time.

Where are they meeting?

Knowing the road they traveled to the gym, I slowly drove the route several times looking for possible rendezvous locations. There were several schools and churches that had empty dark parking lots.

Finally, on my way back to the gym while at a red light I saw their two cars leave a school lot.

It was a large elementary school with several buildings. I drove around the school and behind the other buildings hoping to find where they parked. Luckily, it had started raining earlier and behind the back building were 2 dry parking spots.

Now I knew their routine on Tuesday and Thursday.

On Thursday I arrived at the school early and parked on the side of the maintenance building where I couldn't be seen.

Brad arrived early followed closely by Jaynie. This time they got in the back seat of Jaynie's SUV. Immediately they embraced and kissed more passionately than at the gym.

Brad's hand pushed Jaynie's sports bra up and he caressed her breast, squeezing and rubbing while they kissed.

He lowered his head and covered her tit with his mouth while his hand reached between her legs. Jaynie held his head pressed to her chest while he rubbed between her legs. She had her head back with her eyes closed while his hand was rubbing her sex, moving rapidly like he was sawing wood.

"Wow!" Brad is rough, I prefer going slower and gentler. But maybe that's what Jaynie prefers.

I didn't need to see anymore, this confirmed Heather's suspicion of Brad's affair. But I couldn't stop watching, I was becoming aroused.

Finally, I could see Jaynie tense and buck her hips shivering as she climaxed holding Brad's head firmly against her breast.

As she recovered, Brad sat back and Jaynie's head lowered between his legs. As her head bobbed sucking his cock I grew more aroused, my prick hardened and needed to be freed from the constraints of my shorts.

I pulled my cock out for relief and to fully expand as Brad climaxed holding Jaynie's head as his hips bucked.

He relaxed and released her head, she opened her car door and spit his cum on the ground, drinking from her water bottle she rinsed her mouth and spit on the ground then poured the rest of the bottle over the wad of cum on the ground. Apparently Jaynie doesn't swallow. After 15 minutes, their appearance recovered, they headed to the gym. I waited 10 minutes before I followed.

I was conflicted. On one hand I didn't want my friendships and morning routine to change. I looked forward to the workout and time I spent with Brad and Jaynie.

I was jealous of Brad, Jaynie is incredibly sexy with a toned body that turns heads. She always wears tight spandex and when she does squats every guy and girl gawks at her tight perfect ass. I really didn't care about their affair, I've always minded my own business but Heather reached out to me to find out what her husband was up to and she should know.

I've known Heather long before she met Brad. We grew up neighbors. I was friends with her older brothers and hung out at their house when I was a teenager and she was a toddler. I was always like her big brother and when she was a teenager she considered me one of her big brothers watching over her. Whenever she needed help whether it be from drinking to much, getting stranded by a bad date, whatever, she called me. I helped her out, no questions, no judgement and not involving her brothers.

I was debating how to break the news to Heather when she called me.

"Russ, you don't need to follow Brad, I found proof of his affair on his phone."

I was relieved I didn't need to confirm her suspicions but wanted to know how she found out.

"Brad fell asleep with his phone opened to a yahoo email. Brad has only had gmail. This yahoo email was just between him and Jaynie and was very explicit what they were doing and how she looked forward to him fucking her."

Heather was in tears as she finished telling me.

"Heather, before you do anything, meet me for lunch and let's talk."

Betrayal crushes your world and first responses are often made when feeling devastated and angry without considering all the consequences.

I met Heather at a local park, she was still very upset, eyes red and puffy from crying and in no shape to sit in a restaurant.

"Why?"

"How could he!"

"Dame him!"

"I m going to kill him!"

I let her rant and vent. When she took a breath I asked her to listen to my story.

"About 12 years ago I received a call at work from my wife's brother, Jack."

"Russ, I hate to be the one to tell you but you should know, June is cheating on you"

I remember yelling at him, "That can't be! We're happy! No way! Why are you telling me these lies!"

"But it wasn't a lie, June met a guy on line who made her feel special. This guy happened to work with her brother and he was boasting about the married woman he was fucking. He didn't know it was Jack's sister when he showed her picture to him

.

"Now, I thought I was the perfect husband. I always tried to make her feel special. I was attentive, romantic, helpful around the house, every month we had a date night, and had very open communication. But she said she felt I was nice because I had to. This was a stranger who made her feel attractive. She was going through menopause and just couldn't imagine I still found her sexy and desirable."

"After a very emotional rollercoaster I decided not to divorce. I told her I still loved her, our family was the most important part of my life and I wasn't going to lose her or the kids.

She agreed to end it, cut him off right then."

"I investigated this guy, he was a predator and would have destroyed her and moved on.

She told me her next rendezvous with him would have been a threesome with his friend. He convinced her it would be very erotic and wanted to videotaped it for her. That never happened. She came close to being a slut on a porn video."

"I can't say our marriage ever recovered but we maintained a strong family and today our 3 kids are married and we have 7 grandchildren. Grandkids changes your perspective of what's important and definitely gets you through a mid life crisis. I did stipulate I never wanted to be included in her family's get togethers, I didn't want to face them. But she didn't either, so we've only seen them at family funerals and weddings."

"My advise, think ahead and tread slowly because your years ahead together are what's important."

Now that her tears were dried and eyes less red she asked, "What did you mean your marriage never recovered?"

I hesitated realizing I had unintentionally revealed my personal life,"Intimacy with sex is gone."

Her expression was surprise and questioning.

"After her affair it took a few months before we had sex. First she had to be tested for STD's. When we did make love it felt different, She might have been trying harder to please me but I couldn't get past wondering is this what she did for him. I developed a emotional case of E. D."

"We went to therapy but it didn't help. I guess mentally I couldn't forgive and forget."

"Grandkids gave us a new focus, we enjoyed being together with the grandkids.

One day, June confided, she didn't miss sex, her happiness was being with family.

With a comforting look Heather asked, "What about you? Do you miss sex?"

That question caught me off guard, I wanted to be truthful but had never confided my emotions to anyone.

I hesitated, took a deep breath and answered,

"Yes, I miss sex, I miss knowing I've satisfied a woman by bringing her to a ecstatic orgasm and I miss the endorphin high after sex.

Heather surprised me, " I miss it too."

"But you and Brad are still having sex?"

"Yes, I never deny him and I initiate sex half the time but with Brad it is never gentle or slow, he takes it fast and hard and after he gets off, he falls asleep and I finish myself by my touch or vibrator. For once I'd like to be the one who climaxed first."

"Have you told him or shown him what you like?"

Heather rolled her eyes, "Many times but he can't change, he fucks like a 18 year old. Slam bam."

I listened to Heather thinking her description of Brad's love making fit with what I witnessed in the parking lot and if true his affair with Jaynie will be a short fling.

We sat on the park bench for another hour. Heather rested her head on my shoulder. It was comforting to just sit without talking. Finally Heather said, "I don't know what to do, all kinds of scenarios are running through my head. And I don't want to end up alone."

I offered an option, "Before you say anything to Brad let me talk with him, maybe I can point out what he could lose."

Heather agreed.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow morning before our workout, let's meet tomorrow here at the same time."

I thought about how best to approach Brad, straight up telling him I know he is having an affair and he should stop or be more vague about what I actually know.

The next morning I arrived early before Brad, when he arrived I quickly pulled my car next to his, got out and in a second was in his front seat.

He was startled.

" Brad. I have something to say before Jaynie gets here, just listen, don't talk.

There have been whispering around the gym that you and Jaynie are intimately involved. It is obvious to everyone that you and Jaynie flirt and give off strong sexual vibes. Now perception can be different from reality and most people don't care and mind their own business but someone could make it their business to alert your spouses, even if it is not true think how that would hurt Heather, or how you will explain your behavior to your children and how would Jaynie's husband react? A lot of people you care about would be hurt. The three of us have become good friends, I look forward to our workouts every day, I hope it doesn't change."

I quickly left Brad and went inside to get ready for our workout. Jaynie and Brad followed a few minutes later, nothing was said, we continued as if nothing changed.

Later that day I met Heather at the park. Today there were no signs of tears, her eyes were not red or puffy and her makeup was minimal but attractive. I told Heather about the conversation I had with Brad going over what I said to Brad and confidently told her he listened and I'm sure he would reconsider his relationship with Jaynie.

I didn't really believe that but I wanted to be optimistic for Heather. I also told her I didn't think Jaynie and Brad had fucked yet. The email she read was exactly what I had witnessed and Jaynie indicated she wanted Brad to fuck her, not that they actually did fuck.

Heather agreed, "I don't think they've fucked yet but he's sucked her tits and fingered her, that's just as bad. He's crossed the line."

She sat quiet for a moment slowly choosing her words, "Russ, I want to have an affair, I want to experience earth moving sex. I've only had sex with one other guy before Brad and it was not fun. I thought all men were like Brad and that's just the way it was and my orgasms were up to me."

Heather was fidgeting looking down at her hands, "Russ, I want it to be with you, I've known you forever, I trust you and we have the same needs and desires. You want to please a woman and I want to be her. The kids are away at college and I have a lot of free time."

I stared at Heather, my mouth suddenly dry. I did not see that coming, she was my friend's wife. I was trying to help their marriage not destroy it!

I couldn't deny the thought was instantly arousing. Heather is a very attractive lady at 5'6" and well proportioned. She may not have Jaynie's hard body but her soft feminine curves were the envy of many women. When she smiled, her slightly crooked smile was mesmerizing and very sexy.

As if she knew what I was thinking, Heather continued, " You wouldn't be damaging my marriage, it's already damaged, you'd be saving it. I love Brad and I'll allow his fling, but I want to experience my own fling."

My hesitation was misunderstood as not being interested.

"Oh, you don't find me attractive!"

Calmly I answered, " That's not it, you're gorgeous! You surprised me. I'm definitely interested but let's stop and think about this for a few days."

Heather, faking a pout said" Aw, you're going to make me beg, I was hoping your afternoon was free."

"Please! That's not it. I want to move forward slowly and with the understanding if you change your mind I'll never mention this to anyone."

She thought for a moment, "Fair enough, but I'm not changing my mind, let's decide on a date and place.

It was the next Friday I left work early and met Heather at the Comfort Suites 10 miles away. I brought a bottle of wine that I knew she liked. Heather was dressed casually in shorts and a loose top. As soon as we were in the room Heather turned to me and planted a kiss on my lips. I immediately responded pulling her close and continuing our kiss ending with our tongues pressed together.

"I've been thinking of your kiss all week, "she said, "wondering if you were a good kisser." Smiling with her slight crooked devious smile, "I'm not disappointed, you are good."

I pulled her close for another kiss.

We stood, embraced and kissing as my hands roamed under her top feeling along her back from her shoulders to her waist. The feel of her soft feminine skin excited me, I couldn't remember the last time I passionately embraced a woman.

Heather whispered in my ear, "Unclasp my bra, I want to feel you hold my breasts."

I fumbled a bit but got the clasp undone. In one quick movement, Heather shrugged her top over her head and her bra followed. I embraced her, feeling her chest pressed to mine. I was eager to touch and hold her tits but didn't want to be overly zealous. We continued to kiss as first one hand caressed her tit followed by the second. Her breasts were full and firm with very erect nipples.

My cock hardened.

I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples while I held each tit. Heather moaned with pleasure as she rubbed my cock through my pants. She worked at undoing by buckle and zipper giving her hand free access to my cock, "Oh my! You are big!" She pushed my pants and boxers to the floor and grabbed my cock with both hands, her squeeze made my knees buckle, now I was the one moaning. She started to kneel, I knew where she was headed and the thought of her sucking me was making me harder but I wanted to please her first. I held her shoulders and directed her to the bed. She sat on the edge and again reached for my cock, I stopped her. She looked questioning at me, "You first," I said kneeling on the floor and removing her shorts and panties. She laid back on the bed, spread her legs exposing her trimmed bush. I kissed her thighs, slowly inching upward, I wanted her pleasure to build slowly. As I reached her mound, I gently grazed her pubic hair as I exhaled through my lips. That gentle sensation accomplished what I wanted, she squirmed trying to press against my lips. I held her still wanting the sensation of a light touch to drive her desire. My lips moved closer, my tongue reached out touching the crease between her folds. My tongue traveled down past her opening to right before her rear rosebud. I inched back up one side, around her clitoris and back down. Each round I increased the pressure. Heather squirmed and moaned and gasped when I circled her clitoris.

I felt her warmth and wetness increase.

Using my index finger I spread her moisture around her clitoris down over her folds and over her rear. She was burning with desire, when I touched her rosebud she lifted her hips trying to press my finger into her.

Not yet.

My tongue settled over her clitoris as my 2 fingers slid into her pussy. Curling my fingers I found her G spot and rubbed. She was close. Her moans raised an octave, her sounds musical. I pressed my other finger into her rear. That triggered her orgasm, her whole body quivered uncontrollably, my face drenched with her fluid, her voice reached a high pitched nonsense.

JacksunG
JacksunG
20 Followers
12