Lust and deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my position riding her euphoria. As she spiraled down from her crest I covered her clitoris with my mouth and lightly laid my tongue on her. That was enough to trigger waves of aftershock sensations that kept her quivering and gasping.

She tugged on my shoulders " Russ, fuck me! I want your cock in me, now!"

I moved over her body stopping to suck her nipples before I settled on top kissing her.

She grasped my cock and lined my tip with her entrance. Slowly I advanced. She was so wet my cock slipped in balls deep. I pulled out and advanced back in maintaining a slow rhythm.

"Harder," she gasped.

I picked up my pace and effort pushing my cock in deep. With each thrust I pressed my pelvis against her clitoris, she moaned with each thrust. My erection harder than ever from the slippery friction and tightness of her canal wrapping my member, squeezing as I piston in and out, her fluid adding more lubrication to help my motion and increase our pleasure.

Heather's eyes were tightly closed as I continued pushing deep and pulling out. Her breathing increased and with each exhale a squeaky high pitched sound. Since our first time I've come to recognize her squeaky voice as a indication of her impending climax.

A couple more strokes and her orgasm came hard. Her legs wrapped around my waist, tight and quivering pushed me over my edge as I released every bit of cum I could.

Out of breath, I continued to lay on top of Heather, holding her tight as I felt my cock soften. I hoped Heather felt the same sensual erotic intimacy of that moment as me, "Are you ok, am I too heavy?"

"No! Don't you dare move and spoil this moment."

I smiled knowing she indeed felt the same.

When she relaxed I moved off of her and we embraced and cuddled. Heather finally spoke, "Russ that was wonderful, the best sex ever. Here I am in my 50's before I experienced a great fuck. I don't want this to be our only time."

I agreed, "Heather, I don't want this to be our only time either."

"Roll over, I'll massage your back."

She rolled onto her stomach as I knelt between her legs. I leaned over her and spread my hands along her shoulders, massaging from side to side and along her spine. My hands grazed the sides of her breasts that were squeezed against the bed. My cock responded, getting hard, I positioned it between her butt cheeks.

I couldn't remember the last time I recovered so quickly with another erection. Heather was indeed very beautiful and to be with her and touching her skin was better than any fantasy

She sighed as my hands continued my massage and when she felt my prick between her cheeks she raised her hips. That was all I needed. I pulled her hips up so she was on her knees and directed my cock into her pussy. She felt my tip by her entrance and pushed back, my cock disappeared in her. I held her hips rocking back and forth as I watched my cock slide in and out. Moving my hands and fingers I reached around with one hand to rub her clitoris and my other hand rested over her rear, my thumb pressing against her rear sphincter. She reached another climax quickly and collapsed on the bed out of breath. I laid next to her and embraced her.

Whispering she said.

"Russ, 3 orgasms in a span of less than 2 hours, I feel wonderful!" Then we kissed.

Leaving the bed we showered together enjoying the feel of warm water and soapy groping. When our bodies were rinsed Heather surprised me by pushing me against the shower wall giving her room to kneel and suck my cock, " I wanted to suck you the moment I saw your cock, I'm not leaving until I give you the best blowjob of your life." I was instantly aroused and she was right, it was the best I've ever enjoyed. She was persistent until I came in her mouth, sucking and swallowing every drop. We stayed longer in the shower kissing and enjoying the warm water.

We dried off, dressed and headed home to our families.

Two weeks later Heather and I met again. Over the course of those 2 weeks Brad did not stop seeing Jaynie. What did change was Jaynie started flirting with me more than Brad. I think it was their way of deflecting focus from them. It was working, I was getting a lot of side glares from other gym members, especially the women.

The next day I arrived at their rendezvous location early. It wasn't long before they arrived and gave me a show. I wasn't sure what was going on in Jaynie's back seat until I saw her straddle Brad and hump up and down facing away from him. I had been watching her help Brad put on a condom before straddling him. No doubt, they were fucking, so much for my talk with Brad.

This occurred a few days before I met with Heather, I decided not to share these details with her.

Heather and I had another wonderful passionate afternoon. Before we parted Heather asked about our upcoming bike tour.

Brad, Jaynie and I are members of a cycling club and this year planned to participate in a 4 day bike tour. The tour starts at a park and follows a winding elliptical path over 4 days. Each day we bike around 70 miles and stay overnight at a hotel. The last day we end back at the park.

We have had our reservations planned a year ago before the affair of Brad and Jaynie started.

Heather asked, "Do you think Brad is going to sleep with Jaynie at the ride?"

I told her. I was rooming with Brad and would make sure they didn't have time to be alone.

Heather seemed somewhat relieved. I did not tell her I had witnessed them fucking. Even though her and I have been fucking she seemed upset at the thought of her husband actually fucking another woman.

The ride was scheduled at the end of the month. The members of our group included married couples, singles and married but without spouses. Jaynie and her friend Melissa were rooming together. Melissa is a few years younger than Jaynie and married to Chad. Melissa and Chad are the strongest bikers of the group. Chad usually is one of the leaders but has to sit this one out due to recovering from foot surgery.

I do not like Chad and cannot figure how a nice beautiful lady like Melissa married such an egotistical chauvinist jerk. Last year on a weekend training ride Melissa's derailleur broke. Instead of helping her Chad blurted "Sag her," and continued his ride with his followers. The sag van picks up riders who had bike breakdowns and need a ride back to the group.

I was dumbfounded that Chad left his wife on the side of the road, so was Brad and two other riders. We pooled our tools and fixed her derailleur to work in one gear. Together the five of us finished the ride. In tears Melissa hugged each one of us thanking us for our help and not leaving her.

When this year's ride started the weather was beautiful and Brad, Jaynie, Melissa and I kept a good pace together. When we arrived at the hotel our rooms were next to each other and had a connecting door.

I thought, Oh, that is trouble! How am I going to keep track of Brad. I decided I couldn't be his chaperone, we are adults and need to take responsibility of our own actions.

I fell asleep early and was briefly awakened by a door opening and closing. I rolled over to see Brad was not in his bed and had gone into Jaynie's room. I fell asleep again only to here the door open again. I thought it was Brad and smiled thinking that he had a short visit.

Next my bed creaked and I was surprised someone was in my bed. I rolled over and was face to face with Melissa.

"I wasn't welcome to stay and watch, mind if I join you?"

I moved over giving her room to curl up next to me.

Her head was on the pillow next to mine and her body only inch's away. She leaned close and kissed me and whispered in my ear,"What happens on the ride stays on the ride."

Then she kissed me again, I pulled her close matching her passion with my kiss. Her hand went to my boxers, slid below the waistband and cradled my soft flaccid cock. I unbuttoned her silky top and cupped her breast as we continued to kiss. Our kisses merged to exchanging breaths as our lips barely touched.

My cock responded becoming harder by the second.

"Oh, feeling you respond to me is such a turn on, "whispered Melissa."

With a firm grip on my cock she lowered her head and wasted no time sucking my entire shaft

"Oh" was the only word I could muster between breaths. Her body was angled that I could reach under her short pj bottoms and rub her clitoris. She was moaning while sucking me. I was spiraling close to cumming, but wanted to avoid such an early finish.

"Melissa, it's my turn to do you."

She let my cock go and laid back on the bed. I kneeled over her and slid her bottoms off. Her pussy was shaved, not a hair present. I kissed below her navel and worked down and around her clitoris and further down below her opening. She spread her legs wide enhancing my access. For several minutes I enjoyed kissing, licking and probing my tongue as deep as I could. She continued to moan and squirm. Her wetness increased dramatically and her whole pussy was sopping wet. I slid 2 fingers into her, that's all it took to send her to the moon with an orgasm that shook the bed as she held my head against her and squeezed her legs. I thought I'd pass out from not being able to breath. When she recovered from her high she relaxed and I was able to take a breath.

From the other side of the room came a voice," That was fucking awesome! Damn! So erotic I'm wetting my panties!"

Melissa and I turned our heads to see Jaynie standing there.

"How long have you been watching" demanded Melissa.

With a cheeky grin Jaynie said. "Long enough to be impressed with Russ's oral skills and your orgasm."

I couldn't help but ask, "Where's Brad?"

"Asleep, "Jaynie rolled her eyes like I've seen Heather do when describing Brad's lovemaking.

I couldn't stifle a laugh.

Jaynie didn't wait for an invitation, she was on the bed and first planted a kiss on my lips and then Melissa's lips. That led to another and another, now their lips were pressed together and locked.

I felt like a voyeur watching them kiss and fondle each other's tits, my cock was so hard it hurt. I was in the perfect position as Jaynie moved to get comfortable, I spread her legs apart and kissed her thighs. She maneuvered to spread her legs giving me full access. I didn't hesitate, I buried my face in her pussy and licked and nibbled and tongued her as best I could. It wasn't long until she quivered and shook as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through her body. She was panting and out of breath as Melissa moved her mouth over Jaynie's breast sucking in one nipple and squeezing the other. Jaynie squealed with pleasure and squirted her juices all over my face.

She was laying back, eyes closed, legs spread as I moved over her positioning my cock at her entrance. Rubbing along the edge with my cock I advanced my head past her folds. Her eyes opened realizing she was about to be fucked. Her eyes focused on me with a lust and desire to continue. I pushed further in, she gasped. I pulled out and thrust back in, another gasp. I repeated starting a rhythm that had her moaning. Melissa leaned over Jaynie kissing her with all the passion she could.

Damn that was hot!

I thrust harder and deeper climaxing as I emptied every bit of semen into her.

Out of breath, I steadied myself with my hands on Jaynie's hips until my cock softened and slipped out. I collapsed on the bed between the ladies. Both put their heads on my shoulder and gently stroked my flaccid member. Melissa stroked my shaft as Jaynie rubbed my balls. I must say that their hand job felt wonderful even though I hadn't recovered to a point I could get an erection.

Melissa whispered in my ear," Hey, I'm the one that started this and I'm the one who wasn't fucked. Russ you owe me. If you can't get it up tonight then I get you first tomorrow." Jaynie added," And I want to watch." At this point I was exhausted and might not get another erection for a week but I agreed with Melissa that she would be the next one I fuck.

I fell asleep only to be awakened from a dream that I was peeing in bed. Startled I jumped only to realize Melissa was sucking my cock. Between sucking and stroking she had me at attention.

She quickly climbed over my legs, straddled my hips and directed my cock toward her cunt. Lowering herself she took my cock deep, sliding in without effort. She rocked forward and back so my tip hit her front and rear vaginal walls. She was leaning over me, close enough I could massage her tits and next I raised my head taking her nipple in my mouth, sucking hard to keep it there. She was moaning and I could feel her wetness pool at my hips. Her breathing quickened and she started talking dirty which really turned me on. I've never experienced such talk while having sex but I hoped it wouldn't be my last. When she kept moaning "cum in me, fuck me harder, I want to feel you fill me up." I felt my orgasm getting close, finally she screamed "Oh god yes, fuck! I'm cumming! That sent her into a quivering mess and I followed. I pulled her onto my chest and hugged her while we both caught our breath. She fell asleep on my chest and I followed.

When I woke up in the morning Jaynie and Melissa were gone and Brad was asleep in the other bed. Laying there half awake I wondered was it all a dream but the stains and wet sheets were prove it was real.

I laid in bed awhile feeling quite satisfied.

The next two nights of the ride was a repeat of the first. Jaynie and Brad hooked up and Melissa and me. When Brad fell asleep Jaynie joined us. She was very passionate with Melissa, at times I just watched sporting the hardest erection in years. I always got included when they wanted my dick. Also, they both praised my oral ability. Jaynie lamented she couldn't get Brad to go down on her, he tried but gagged when he tasted her. I on the other hand loved the taste and smell of a woman. Such a huge turn on!

At the end of the ride Melissa and Jaynie wanted to get together for more threesomes with me. I was all for it!

I knew I had to report back to Heather on Brad's actions. I played out several scenarios in my head. One, the blatant truth, not only did Brad hook up with Jaynie, so did I. Or a partial truth where I confirm Brad was with Jaynie. In the end I decided on a vague version of the truth where Brad was in his bed when I fell asleep and was in his bed when I woke up.

Heather seemed to accept that answer but I think she knew I was being vague to cover up what really happened.

I continued to see Heather about twice a month, she really had a sexual awakening. She wanted to experiment and try something new. I brought up the idea of anal penetration, she didn't hesitate to agree.

Our next meeting Heather showed up with a larger handbag. As I opened the bottle of wine she placed her dildo, vibrator and lube on the bed stand. I decided she was in charge and I would eagerly follow.

After finishing half the wine and kissing, fondling and undressing, Heather led me to the bed. Crawling seductively on the bed she laid back and motioned me to climb between her legs. I instinctively kissed her navel and worked my way down over her clitoris, along her slit and down to her rear. Next I heard the buzz of her vibrator as she moved it over her mound and lower close to my tongue. Raising her hips she placed her feet over my shoulder giving me access to her entire pussy and rear.

" I need some prep before anal sex," she declared, motioning to her dildo and lube. I quickly understood what she wanted.

As she held her vibrator close to her clitoris, my tongue traveled further south rimming her anus and poking her sphincter. It wasn't disgusting as I imagined. She had prepped and cleaned herself thoroughly prior to arriving. I moved my tongue over her pussy as I used the lube and 2 fingers to loosen her rosebud. She almost climaxed considering the triple action of the vibrator, tongue and fingers. She squirmed and was close. I removed my fingers and aligned her dildo to her anus. With lots of lube i used slight pressure to pop the tip in her.

She gasped.

I remained still, only wiggling the dildo left and right, in and out. I could feel her relax so I advanced her dildo an inch. It was followed by a gasp and tightness before she relaxed. I pushed a little deeper, the scenario repeated with her tensing before relaxing. Over a few minutes I was able to advance the entire 8 " dildo in her and slowly moved it out and back in. Heather was moaning in her musical tone.

I pulled myself up to her shoulders, kissed and sucked her nipples and thrust my cock into her.

Her eyes opened wide her mouth open in surprise as her mind registered the new feeling of double penetration. I began slow but transitioned quickly to fucking her hard. This was a new feeling for me too, I could feel the dildo below my shaft and the vibrator above. Her entire pussy gyrated.

Heather squealed and bucked jerking her head back and forth, her whole body tensed releasing a flood while she climaxed. She lay motionless, panting. I was not done. I lifted her legs over my shoulder, pulled out of her pussy, slipped the dildo out and pushed my cock up her rear. I pummeled her rear hard and fast wanting my release. Heather lay still whimpering as I plunged as deep as I could. I was worried this might be too much for her when in a dry whisper she panted, " Russ, this feels amazing don't stop, my body is yours, ravage me!" That sent me over the edge, I grunted and shook as I climaxed up her rear, a first for me. I collapsed next to her expecting to spend the next hour cuddling. That changed with Heather declaring, " Your turn." Quickly she was on her knees between my legs, " Raise and spread 'em, " she commanded. I did what I was told. She lubed her dildo and placed its tip at my rear. "Hold your knees up and apart. " she pushed the top in about an inch, it hurt but not too bad. She pulled back and thrust in deeper. It pushed against my prostate producing the sensation of ejaculating with no control. This was much more intense than the normal quick prostate exam and as long as it pushed against my prostate I kept ejaculating. The dildo pressed hard against me sending intense tingling sensations through my cock causing whatever fluid was stored to spirt out. Heather picked up momentum as she ravaged me with the dildo, I was moaning and groaning enjoying the pleasure mixed with pain. She leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and sucked vigorously. I lost it. I had no control of my orgasm. Heather took every drop I expelled and swallowed. I was out of breath as she curled up next to me, "How was that?"

"Intense!"

We cuddled for awhile before our soapy shower together. Heather wrapped her arms around me letting the warm water cascade over both of us. Timidly she said, "Russ, I want to enjoy a threesome with you and a woman. I'm curious about being with a woman but also want you to be there. Wouldn't you like pleasing 2 women at once?"

I did not hesitate to agree.

Her sexual wakening just keeps getting better!

Brad has continued to have an affair with Jaynie. And every few months I see Jaynie and Melissa, they are always a surprise. The focus is on their pleasuring each other but they don't ignore me. Their favorite position has become one straddling my hips, cock deep while the other sits on my face giving me access to kiss, lick, suck, finger and tongue her pussy and rear. It always ends with us enjoying multiple orgasms.

As I recount my new sexual friendships I realize I am the one in the middle knowing all the secrets.

These three ladies have changed my world. And I love being with each one of them.

I'm looking forward to what comes next.

12