Lust and Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking past the pharmacy area, she sees the condom shelf. Pausing for a moment, it finally occurs to her that she is going through all of this shopping and sexual teasing of strangers due to wanting things to escalate with Tyler. It's more than a cheap thrill. More than dressing slutty. More than offering lunch to a random hero. She wants what her friends have, what her daughter has. She wants to get fucked by a man that gets her truly excited. She wants her hair pulled, her face buried in the pillows, her ass slapped, her sweat pouring, her makeup smeared, her breasts squeezed, her legs in the air, being completely dominated as she screams in pleasure. Nick enters her mind during this thought process but only as a roadblock to her desires and a representation of what turns her off, causing no hesitation to grab a box of condoms. Paying at the register gives her a feeling of no return. She has made up her mind to cheat on her husband of nearly 2 decades, damn the consequences. The desire is too strong to care anymore. The days of obedient loyal wife suppressing her desires are dead and gone.

She returns home and hides the condoms in Jessica's room for now, knowing Nick will never look in there for anything. Then runs a bubble bath, tidies up the shaving on her legs and completely shaves her pubic hair. Next is something sexy but not too obvious to wear. Her favorite black thong always makes her feel hot. A pair of black leggings and a white short sleeve button down shirt rounds out her outfit. A light subtle layer of makeup on her face and a few touches from her hair curling iron complete the presentation. Satisfied that she looks good without making it obvious that she wants to, she starts cooking for her guest.

At noon, Tyler knocks on the front door. As she opens it and invites him in, he is immediately taken aback by her beauty. Following her to the dining room with the table made, his eyes fixate on her perfectly shaped ass, nicely displayed by her revealing form fitting leggings. She prepares their plates with her homemade skillet and sets them on the table. They begin eating and she is happy to see Tyler thoroughly enjoying her meal. Offering him a beer, which she intentionally placed on the floor to have an excuse to bend over in front of him, he is happy to have one. She stands and bends over to begin opening the 6 pack. Tyler enjoys the visual of her partially exposed black thong uncovered by the leggings and the full shape of her round ass while she takes her time grabbing the beers. They continue eating and enjoying casual conversation.

After the meal, they return to the couch where they sat that morning to continue their conversation. Subtle flirting slowly becomes more aggressive between them as time passes. Kelly is surprised at her own ability to flirt so naturally, having been out of practice for so long. The thrill of interacting with him has erased all lingering trauma and anxiety from the robbery. Feeling like she has made all the right moves on him at this point, she gives him a deep stare, inviting him with her eyes to take her. Sensing her vibe, he leans for a kiss. They quickly let go of restraint and fully embrace each other in passionate kissing. As things intensify, she reaches down and starts feeling his crotch, able to tell immediately that he is bigger than her husband. More eager than ever, she unzips his pants and reaches inside. Her hand grips his penis and pulls it out. There it was, her imagination and desires realized. Her eyes widened, gaze frozen, just like the first time seeing Seth all over again but this time, it's not for her daughter, her friends, or another lucky woman to enjoy. It's hers.

Stroking her hands along his cock, she enjoys feeling how large, hard and warm it is. Tyler looks on in excitement as Kelly wraps her mouth around it and sucks him slowly and strongly, thrilled at seeing the head of his dick engorge beyond its usual maximum size, as she tightens her iron grip on it and completely controls it. Never has he experienced such a masterful blowjob. Other women have given them but Kelly is doing far more than that. She is making oral love to his penis, savoring it like a treasure. The feeling of being deep-throated, followed by her long tongue caressing every inch of his shaft is bringing him to the edge. After several minutes of non-stop sucking, she takes her shirt and bra off, revealing fully erect nipples. The sight sets him off and he comes. Kelly uses both hands to stroke him with a twisting motion. He shoots his load straight up with enough force to send it several feet into the air before landing on the cushions. He grunts in a low pitched tone, the muscles in his body visibly contracting as she continues her tight grip strokes to finish his ejaculation.

Tyler pulls Kelly down to the couch and slides her leggings and soaked thong off. He forces her legs open, pulls her ass to the edge of the couch and begins eating her swollen, wet pussy vigorously. Already she is feeling more pleasure than her husband has ever given her, as Tyler's oral skills take her to another realm. He looks up at her with his face buried in her crotch, enjoying watching her heavy breathing and facial expressions as he eats her.

In her highly aroused state, it doesn't take long before she has her first orgasm. Tyler grabs her curled up feet and flicks his tongue against her clitoris, making her orgasm intensify to the point of involuntary body twitches and her eyes rolling back. He lets go and she tightens into the fetal position while her pleasure decreases enough for her to relax. After regaining control, she stands up and takes his hand to escort him to the bedroom. Pushing him down and telling him to wait a minute, she heads into Jessica's room to retrieve the condoms. Back in the bedroom, she opens the box and attempts to put one on him but he is too big for the size.

** Haha, I need magnums, sorry. I can go to the store really fast.

"No, fuck that! You're not going anywhere!!" **

The fact that he is too big for the condoms makes her strangely feel like she is with a man that cannot be handled, that is too manly to be contained. Even knowing the risks of unprotected sex, she is enslaved to her arousal. Ripping his clothes off, she climbs on top of him and shoves her mouth into his for more kissing. Feeling his erection against her stomach, she grabs it and strokes him some more. She mounts him and slowly lowers herself down on Tyler in the cowgirl position. Her pussy tingles as it is stretched open to accommodate him. She feels pleasure farther back than she thought possible, a whole new level of stimulation in the deepest reaches of her vagina, sending waves of pleasure pulsing throughout her abdominal area. After taking his full length and savoring the initial feeling of entry, she begins grinding back and forth deeply and passionately. Her natural lubrication covers his shaft as she takes the ride of her life. Just knowing that she is devouring and dominating such a large dick is adding to her excitement. She feels like a true alpha female that has an equally alpha male.

Tyler slides his hands from her hips to her breasts, feeling every part of her, as she has her way with him from on top. The passion heats up the room, and their skin becomes moist with a layer of sweat. The speed and force of her thrusting is now aggressive, causing the bed to squeak and the headboard to smack against the wall periodically. Turning it up yet another level, she begins bouncing up and down along his shaft. She lets loose, bouncing as freely and recklessly as she wants to, with no worry of him slipping out. Never has she been able to take such long deep strokes. The thumping of the bed frame and slapping sound of her flesh against his could be heard anywhere in the house at this point. Kelly slams down on him hard enough that Tyler can feel some slight pain as her ass smashes his balls under her forceful riding but it's the kind of pain that makes the entire encounter that much more intense and he loves how rough she is.

As another powerful orgasm comes over her, she moans and pushes her hips hard into his, her body so tensed that he can see veins protruding from her neck and arms. After a tense buildup, she screams in relief. Sitting still while on top of Tyler, she wipes sweat from her face and catches her breath. Then Tyler sits up to take her from behind. With Kelly on her hands and knees, she arches her back and lifts her ass for him. Tyler enters and thrusts himself deep into her. As he gets into his rhythm, he grabs her hair with one hand and pulls her head backward. The sound of their bodies slapping together continues as he fucks her harder still. He looks on as her beautiful ass jiggles with each thrust and the contours of her back shine with her sweat.

Letting go of her hair after a few moments, he pulls out to let his impending orgasm subside and lowers his face down toward her ass to eat her pussy from behind. This is new territory for Kelly, never having had anyone be this close to her anus. Her brief worries about having it right against his face are quickly pushed aside for the incredible sensations of receiving oral in such a naughty position. After bringing her to the edge of coming again, he leans back up and penetrates her again, gently massaging her anus with his thumb while pounding away. The pleasure Kelly feels from the combination of deep penetration and anal stimulation makes her entire body tingle, all the way to her fingertips. She can feel another orgasm building as her body begins to tense up again.

** "Fuck, baby, yeahhh...ohhhh keep going...just like that. Fuck me. Come inside me, I want you to come inside me." **

With all rational decision-making out the door in the heat of the passion for the both of them, he forgets about pulling out and continues thrusting for a few more minutes. Kelly drops her head into the bed, sent into another crippling orgasm. Feeling her body tensing up, he grabs her waist with both hands and releases his full ejaculation into her. Overcome with intense pleasure, he speeds up and Kelly enjoys the feeling of his cock pulsating tightly against the walls of her vagina and his load filling her up. For the first time, she feels like she is finally experiencing great sex, complete with a strong masculine man shooting his seed deep into her. As he pulls out, the both of them exhausted from the ordeal, his semen slowly leaks out of her and pools on the bed. They look at each other in admiration as they catch their breath. Kelly stands up on her knees and embraces him with a loving kiss. Afterward they lie down and spoon, talking for a while and eventually falling asleep. 2 hours later, she is awakened by her phone ringing. Seeing that it is Nick, she answers as Tyler holds her.

** "Hey"

Hey hun...I'm in the hospital. Relax, I'm fine. I was in a crash an hour ago. They wanted to call you sooner but I wanted you to hear me yourself.

"Wha...are you okay? Where?"

Over on 3rd. I was actually on my home to surprise you with lunch and got t-boned. I was 5 minutes away. Got a few broken ribs but I'm okay. I'm in room 317. Don't tell Jessica, she'll freak out. I'll be here a few days but I'm fine. When are you coming to visit?

"Uhm, well...I'm at the grocery store right now with a full cart and the checkout lines are backed up. I have to stop at another store too so how about in a few hours?"

That damn store, I can't stand their slow checkouts. But that's fine, hun. See you later. Love you.

"Love you too."

Tyler) Who was that?

"Oh just a friend. But speaking of friends, yours has been poking me. How about I give it another workout?"

Mmm, I think it would like that! **

Kelly turns around and locks lips with Tyler, getting ready to have sex again. Even in knowing how immoral infidelity is, how good of a man her husband is, and how she is willfully poisoning the marriage that has defined her entire adult life, she cannot bring herself to feel much remorse. Her husband seems so weak and lousy in contrast to the man she has just given herself to. It's as if her ability to ever again truly care about Nick has vanished. With Tyler's hands squeezing her ass as they kiss, she realizes that she has been unhappy but tolerant in her marriage for a very long time and wonders if she ever would've married Nick had she not become pregnant when they were young. She thinks that maybe she is a heartless cheating bitch, or maybe that she is just done drifting through life unfulfilled, especially since their daughter is grown and moved on to college life. Right now she is enjoying a man that makes her feel like a complete woman and nothing else matters anymore, not even the father of her child laying in a hospital awaiting her arrival. Kelly has embraced her descent into lust.

12