Lust and Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock throbbed against hers, their shafts and heads together. Even their balls were touching.

She buried her face in his shoulder, crying out over and over as he sped up his humping, getting lost in her in the fantasy.

In reality, she jerked herself harder, losing control as the pleasure built, forcing her to lean back. Moans were leaving her freely now. Her balls were tender in her hand and her erection demanded more. Her whole body shook, vibrating to the beat of how she jerked off. Even the music that pumped up through the floor felt like it was contributing.

In her fantasy, she didn't imagine having her condition fixed. Henry would accept her despite it - she had no doubt about that.

He sped up his humping, his cock against her pelvis, hers against his. It was getting hot and very steamy under the sheets.

In another scene, she was on her knees while he sat on the bed. She opened her lips, even in real life as she jerked herself harder.

She guided the tip of his cock to her lips, kissing it, then passed the head between them. It was so sweet and suckable and made her want more. Further into her mouth she put him, until she had filled herself with his cock.

She ran her tongue over the head inside her, over its smoothness and warmth, and then she took hold of his shaft. She jerked him off as she explored his head with her tongue, giving him pleasure, trying to make it feel good for him.

She took him all the way inside until he touched the back of her throat. She licked down his shaft.

Then she was sucking him off.

If Henry knew how many times she'd masturbated while thinking of him, would he be okay with it? It made her feel guilty to use him like this, almost.

On the bathroom floor, a scream nearly escaped her before she caught it.

She wouldn't imagine Henry telling her that he loved her, only that he wanted her. She wouldn't sully that.

In another scene, he spanked her, and then it was back to sucking him off.

She was having a lot of trouble keeping quiet now.

Having sex in missionary again, her heels ran down the backs of his calves as they got more tangled up in each other. He humped her while whispering in her ear, his breaths being deep and oh so sexy, meanwhile, she screamed.

Samantha's legs kicked out on the bathroom floor as they locked around Henry's in her imagination.

It felt so good, their bodies together.

Her left hand was all over her own body as she jerked herself off.

He performed oral on her, taking her into his mouth as she gasped from the pleasure. They performed oral on each other together. She lay on top and humped him. Hours spent together like this.

Samantha wrapped the tissues around her penis as she furiously beat up and down, all while the intense sexual pleasure radiated through her body.

She sucked him gently, and then he was penetrating her from behind, anally, and it would make her cum. In doggy style, they worked together as he trust into her. He spanked her again.

Then they were back in missionary, and they'd cum together like this.

Samantha shoved one lubey hand over her mouth for her shrieks, her right hand still jerking her off as her bodily needs reaching an overwhelming high.

It was like being disembodied, her arousal so strong that she could pay attention to nothing else about her body and fantasy.

She jerked faster and faster, a squeal leaking out between her fingers.

In her fantasy, Henry came at the same time as her, all over each other's stomachs as they both moaned, and she came in real life.

She *hoped* she was keeping her hand over her mouth, because it was impossible to tell.

Her penis felt like it was erupting as she splooged into the tissues, every cell of her organ making itself felt. There were stars in her eyes. The tissues filled up fast, and then it was running down her hands onto the floor.

To her own ears, it sounded like she was halfway between pleasure and pain.

She wanted Henry more than anything. He was her best friend, and he had cum with her in her imagination, and they held each other, wanting to be nowhere else than with each other.

Finally, the orgasm started passing and she was able to control the moaning.

In the flood of the afterglow, she fell onto her back on the floor, her chest heaving and her heart thumping. She kept her spermy hand around her penis and the tissues.

Everything went cloudy and wobbly, the images that had been plaguing her mind's eye blending together like messed up watercolors.

Deep breaths as she took back control of her mind and her body relaxed.

Henry didn't know how little or how much control she had, and she would never, ever let sex come between them. Even now, that wasn't what she wanted from him.

Finally, her breaths started to go soft around the same time her penis started to do the same.

Slowly, she sat up. Like a robot, she set to the task of cleaning up. She rinsed off in the shower, redressed and wiped the floor clean of her cum.

She didn't want to waste another second if being with him was an option.

Stuffing her boxers into her purse, she put the panties on. If there was any chance of him seeing under her skirt, she wanted to look good for him.

Her penis reacted a little at that thought, growing slightly in the fabric and trying to turn her on again.

She ignored it. Her condition wouldn't be an excuse to stay alone any longer.

"Let's do this," she said to herself, and for once, it felt like her arousal was on her side, motivating her to do something good.

Whether he said yes or no, as nervous as she felt, this was a step in the right direction.

She opened the bathroom door and stepped over the threshold.

12