Your Family is Mine!

Story Info
Aren is helpless as his futa bully fucks his entire family!
26.8k words
4.35
18.3k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man! I am so happy to finally be able to deliver this! I've been working on this on and off for well over a year! This is a big dip into the NTR scene, so be ready for a lot of delicious pain! I do hope you enjoy it! I'm especially proud of this one. There's also a good and bad ending to hopefully satisfy everyone!

DISCLAIMER: All characters depicted are 18+!

***********

Aren sighed as he scrolled through his phone, just trying to waste time between classes as he sat on an outside bench. He brushed a blonde lock behind his ear, sneaking a glance at Paige from across the lawn. She looked as beautiful as ever, her short brown hair styled in a bob, shining in the sunlight at certain angles. Her hazel eyes shone behind her glasses; glasses which rose up on her face slightly whenever she smiled. She was so pretty, even in just a hoodie and jeans. Aren was nothing to scoff at either, sporting a head of long blonde hair, shiny blue eyes, and a gorgeous physique. For a long time he had been self conscious of his effeminate form, wishing he could look more like his more traditionally masculine peers. However over time-mostly thanks to encouragement from his mother and sisters-he had grown to accept himself. And people could sense that confidence! Paige noticed him from across the way and smiled, giving a small wave. He waved back as he watched her head into the nearby lecture hall.

"'Sup, bitch boy?!" Aren suddenly heard from behind him. He visibly cringed, his mood taking a nosedive. He knew that voice all too well. The femboy slowly turned with a scowl on his face. His blue eyes met deep greens as he had to look up to meet the gaze on him. Standing there was a tall, fit woman. Her abs were exposed to the open air thanks to her crop top, a crop top that hugged her large breasts tightly. Her long, muscular legs stretched out her gym shorts, and her combat boots were planted firmly on the pavement. She tossed her dirty blonde ponytail back, sneering down at Aren.

"What do you want, Tyla?" The effeminate man groaned as he stood up. The combination of Tyla being tall and Aren being short made the height difference between them almost comical. The difference in their height was one of many reasons she had teased him all throughout their academic career. Even after they graduated high school, Aren couldn't escape her wrath since they both enrolled in the same local university. Every day Tyla spoke to him was a day ruined, and today was no exception.

"What do I want? Nothing, really. Just wanted to check if you were still a weak little scrub."

"Fuck off."

"Make me."

"Bitch, you are twenty fucking years old. Yet here you are acting like-" Aren was cut off by Tyla lurching toward him in a threatening manner, causing him to flinch hard and nearly fall off the bench. She burst out laughing, snorting intermittently as she smacked her knee.

"God, you're such a fucking pussy! If you weren't so pathetic it would almost be cute." She wiped a tear from her eye and looked back at him. "So, fucked any cute babes lately?"

"Why do you care?"

"Well I'm curious if you're just as pathetic in the sack as you are everywhere else. Especially compared to me."

"Tyla I don't care what-"

"These sluts just keep their hands off of me!" Tyla mocked exasperation. "I swear they're lining up at my dorm to get a taste of this dick!" Aren couldn't help but glance down. Indeed, right in the crotch of Tyla's shorts was an obscenely massive bulge. It ran down one of her shorts like a hidden snake, the tip almost poking out. She was never one for modesty.

"You're a beast, you know that?"

"That's what my harem tells me! And I bet your MILF of a mom would too!" She laughed again. Aren rolled his eyes, Tyla's jokes about his family older than time. It was no secret he belonged to a family of lookers. Even his friends in highschool would joke about it, but that came from a place of innocent humor. From Tyla, it was like dripping acid. "Well I gotta go. See ya later, shrimp dick!" The tall futa turned and confidently marched away, disappearing around a corner. Aren groaned, running his hands through his golden locks. If this kept up he would seriously consider transfer. Well, maybe if Paige wasn't in the picture.

***

"I'm home!" Aren called out as he stepped through the front door and kicked off his shoes. He set down his bag and headed to the kitchen for a drink. There he saw his mother Angela, currently standing by the sink and scrubbing a plate.

"Welcome home, sweetie." She turned to him and smiled, her shoulder-length brown hair with lightened ends spinning with her. Her blue eyes glistened in the afternoon light, eyes that all her kids had inherited from her. Her plump lips held the smile for some time, the small beauty mark on her chin ever present. Tyla wasn't wrong when she called Angela a MILF. Her massive, full breasts stretched out her yellow apron, warping it like a case around twin pillows. Despite her middle age, they still barely sagged, and bounced hypnotically whenever she moved. Unlike her son and daughters, Angela had a bit of extra meat on her. She sported creamy, thick thighs and a tummy that hung deliciously over the waistband of her pants. Her body was perfect for hugs, and Aren had no shortage of them throughout his life. Angela was a phenomenal mother, supporting her kids on her own for over a decade after the passing of their father. Thankfully the inheritance he left behind was substantial enough that Angela didn't have to work herself to the bone. She supported her children unconditionally, and had enough love for all three of them and then some.

"Hey, Mom." Aren sighed and opened the fridge to forage for a soda.

"You alright, honey?" Angela asked as she set the plate in the drying rack. "You seem a bit off."

"I'm alright. Classes are just a bit stressful right now."

"Well if you need to talk, you know me and your sisters are here." Angela shuffled over to her only son and planted a loving kiss on the top of his head. "Love you."

"Love you too, Mom." Aren blushed and took his drink to the living room, where he encountered his older sister Samantha.

"Heya, Pup." she said, giving him a smirk as she lazily laid on the couch watching TV. Aren blushed again as she addressed him by her pet name for him. It had started when he was born. He was a preemie, so Sam had compared him to that of a puppy, and the nickname stuck. At least for her. Sam was dressed in a lazy outfit, consisting of a sports bra and booty shorts. Her toned, athletic body was on full display, wreathed in various tattoos along her limbs and midriff. Her black hair was tied back in a braid, and their matching eyes met again. "I heard you talking to Mom. Are you sure you're okay?"

"To be honest, Sam... No, I'm not okay. I just didn't want to trouble Mom." Sam sat up and patted her lap.

"C'mere. Tell Big Sis all about it." Aren couldn't say no to her, and climbed into her lap, leaning back against her body as she wrapped him in a hug. He blushed a little as her large bosom pressed against his back, but she didn't seem to mind. Sam kissed the back of his head and spoke again. "So what's the matter, Pup?"

"It's Tyla..."

"Again?! My god I can't believe that bitch is still picking on you after all these years!" Sam hugged her little brother tighter, soothing him with her warm body. "I have half a mind to take her down a peg."

"Like fight her?" Aren looked up at her with concern on his face.

"No no, just a stern talking to." Sam chuckled and gently massaged his scalp, causing his sour mood to melt away.

"You really don't have to do that."

"You know you can't stop me, Pup." Aren was a bit concerned now. He had never seen Tyla get into any fights, but she didn't seem like the type to lose. She had a few inches of height on Sam, and a good half-foot on him.

"Just... Promise me you won't do anything stupid?"

"I promise, Pup."

***

Aren was on his way home from classes, listening to music as he walked, when he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, pussy!" He cringed and looked to his left, seeing Tyla standing on the front step of her house. He sometimes forgot that her residence was on his way home. Normally she wouldn't assail him from her doorstep, but it seemed today she had nothing better to do. Aren had even considered changing his route, but this one was the fastest by far. "Hey! I know you can hear me!" Tyla called out again, now walking up to him. Aren sped up his pace, trying to power-walk further down the street away from his bully. "What's the matter? You scared?" Tyla was now laughing as she jogged after him. That's when Aren saw salvation. Walking up the street towards him was Sam! She had two popsicles, one in her hand and one in her mouth already. She had wanted to meet her little brother halfway as a surprise. Once she saw who was tailing him, her expression hardened and she rushed up to her brother.

"Pup! Are you okay?"

"Sam, she's following me!" Samantha felt rage boiling in her core. She bit down so hard on the remnants of her popsicle that the stick snapped in two. She spit out wood chips and handed the other to her brother as she stomped up to the belligerent futanari.

"You!" She barked, pointing at Tyla. "What's your fucking problem huh? Why are you fucking with my brother?!" Tyla's face contorted into an arrogant grin.

"Why? Because I fucking can!" Sam was in her face now, staring at her with daggers in her eyes. "What are you gonna do about it? You gonna hit me?" Tyla almost seemed to want Sam to swing at her, as if she was hoping for a new way to cause Aren pain. Thankfully instead, Samantha maintained her temper.

"How about instead I tell you how much of a vindictive cunt you are?"

"Fine by me. Let's talk then. My house is over there." Tyla pointed back at her abode with her thumb.

"Alright, then. I'll give you a piece of my mind." Sam turned back to Aren. "Go home, Pup. I'll be back in a minute." She kissed him lovingly on the forehead.

"But-"

"Go." Aren knew there was no point in arguing, so he turned and slinked his way home, his popsicle having melted into mush inside its wrapper.

***

Hours passed by, and Aren began to grow worried. He texted Samantha every half-hour or so trying to get a hold of her, but nothing worked. Aren even went to his mom with his concerns, but she brushed it off.

"Samantha can handle herself." She had said, but Aren continued to worry. Finally, early in the evening, Sam returned. She walked through the front door with a slight limp, one of her bra straps out of place and her hair incredibly disheveled. Her face was flushed, and she almost seemed to be shaking. Aren rushed up to her, though, concerned for her wellbeing.

"Sam! Are you okay?" he asked, looking incredibly worried at her frazzled appearance.

"I'm... I'm fine, Pup. I talked to her. Just... Leave me be for now, okay?" Her voice was hoarse and somewhat shaky.

"But what happened? Why do you look so-"

"I said leave me alone!" Sam suddenly snapped, causing her brother to flinch and whimper. Suddenly her phone pinged in her pocket, and she hurriedly pulled it out to check. Aren saw an unmistakable name across the screen. Tyla. Sam immediately looked regretful for her tone, and just hurried off to her room. Aren was more anxious than ever, thoughts of what could have possibly gone down swirling in his mind. What had Tyla done to his big sister? Why did she have her number in her phone?

***

Aren awoke with a sudden jolt, sleep being ripped from his body by a loud noise in the room next to him. It sounded like a pained cry. He waited for a moment, unsure if it had been part of his dreams.

"Oh my fucking god!" He suddenly heard the unmistakable voice of Samantha. Aren sat up, worried that something horrible was happening to his sister. That's when he suddenly heard another voice.

"Yeah take it you fucking cunt! A stupid whore like you is only good for one thing!" There was no mistaking it. It was fucking Tyla! Aren rocketed out of bed, not bothering to change out of his briefs and tank top that hugged his feminine body as he rushed across the hall to Sam's room. He flung the door to her room open, and his world changed forever.

Samantha was laying on her bed, naked with her legs up in the air. Mounted above her, bearing down on her muscular body with her own was the unmistakable form of Tyla. She was also naked, her medium, firm breasts bouncing up and down as she thrusted away. They were fucking. Well more specifically, Tyla was currently fucking the life out of his big sister. Sam's fat tits flopped around wildly as she was thrust into like an industrial piston, Tyla's hips slamming into her with loud claps. Her arms flailed around, grabbing at pillows, Tyla's arms, and her own tits. Her face was contorted in pure ecstasy, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she screamed and gurgled with untold amounts of pleasure. Sweat cascaded off of Tyla's brow, her dirty blonde locks sticking to her face as she gave her all into fucking the stacked tomboy beneath her. Aren's eyes zeroed in on the point of penetration, and his brain nearly cracked. Plunging itself into his sister's dainty flower was the biggest fucking cock the femboy had ever seen. It stretched Samantha's cunt lips apart like a crowbar, permanently destroying her once-tight pussy. A froth of cunt honey and precum was bubbling around the point of penetration, puddling under her fat ass in the bed. Then there was Tyla's cock. It was thicker than a can of soda, covered in dozens gnarled throbbing veins that pumped blood to a tip that was currently hidden in the depths of his sister's pussy. Every time she pulled back to thrust, strings of sticky sex slime connected her pubis and Sam's crotch. Her hips went back and back and back, and yet her cock never seemed to end. Then she would thrust, and the countless inches would vanish within Samantha's birth canal with a disgusting squelch before their hips connected in a gunshot. Aren could see his big sister's toned stomach bulging out with every thrust, the outline of Tyla's beastly cock stretching her stomach to an almost unnatural degree. Between the hung futanari's thighs were two massive orbs. They stretched out their wrinkly, veiny sack as they churned up cum like well-oiled machines, meanwhile pumping out endless precum to further lubricate the brutal mating. That was all Aren could comprehend before he slammed the door shut. He turned and sprinted back to his room, diving under the covers as if to hide from the horrid reality he was now facing. The cacophony of coitus never ceased, the mating pair likely having not even noticed his intrusion. Aren covered his head with a pillow, but it did nothing to drown out the noise.

"Holy fuck, Tyla you're so fucking huge! I've never been fucked so good! Never stop!"

"Yeah that's right, you stupid slut!" Tyla responded, followed by several loud slaps. "This is where you belong!" It continued for hours, the sounds of the bed rocking, slapping, fucking, and sucking vibrating the entire house. Aren didn't know how his mom was able to sleep through it. It didn't feel real. It felt like his worst nightmare was coming true just across the hall. All the times Samantha had held him, comforted him, loved him... None of it mattered anymore. Neither did her affirmations about his appearance. Affirmations that had helped to build his confidence from the ground up. All of it was undone the second he opened that door. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Tyla roared out her last orgasm, and the noise settled down. Samantha was still a moaning mess, and Tyla laughed in what sounded like triumph. Even after the sexual storm had ended, Aren didn't sleep a wink.

The next morning, Aren didn't want to get out of bed. He was mentally and physically exhausted. The only thing that motivated him to actually move was his full bladder and empty stomach.

He dragged himself out of bed to the bathroom, stopping to peer into Samantha's room out of morbid curiosity. Everything was... orderly. The bed was made, the sheets were changed, and the room even smelled like air freshener. But nothing could ever hope to cover up the sins he knew were committed in that room. The only evidence remaining was a few dents in the wall by the headboard. He shivered and continued to the bathroom. As he flushed the toilet, he stared blankly into the mirror. Two dark, baggy eyes stared back at him, framed by stray disheveled golden locks. His haze was broken by the sound of a familiar laugh. Tyla. She was still in his house! Worse yet, he also heard the voices of his mother and sister as well!

Filled with a new sense of vigor, Aren rushed downstairs and into the dining room, where he found what he feared most. Sam and Angela were talking and smiling at the table with Tyla, who was engaged in conversation as well.

"Oh! Sam, honey, does your girlfriend need anything?"

"Girlfriend?!" Aren squeaked, drawing the attention of the three to him.

"Good morning, honey!" Angela said in her usual singsong voice. "I hope you slept alright. Sam and her girlfriend here were up very late." There was that word again. Girlfriend. Aren looked over at Sam, who couldn't look her little brother in the eye. She had an expression of guilt across her face, rubbing her shoulder awkwardly.

"M-Morning, Aren." she mumbled. Aren felt his heart begin to tear. Sam hadn't called him by his first name in years.

"Heya, dude!" Tyla said while beaming at him, seemingly unaware or uncaring of how horribly she had slighted him. No, she knew. She knew and was proud of it, that much Aren was sure of. He noticed then that Sam was sitting in Tyla's lap, and he watched in horror as Tyla pulled Sam into a comforting hug, sensing her tension. She stroked her shoulder and hair, gently kissing the back of her head just like Sam always did for him. The tear in his heart widened a bit more.

"So how long have you two been together?" Angela asked, whisking up eggs on the stovetop, seemingly unaware of how distraught her son was.

"We just got together yesterday, but I had my eye on her for a while." Tyla shot Aren another evil grin and he nearly burst into tears.

"Babe! Don't say it like that! You make me sound like a slut! Ahn.~" Sam suddenly gasped as Tyla groped her fat tomboy tits, kneading them around like dough. She turned her head around to kiss her new girlfriend, their lips and tongues mashing together in a wet slurry of passion.

The next few days were some of the worst of Aren's life. Tyla would torment him at university, taunting him about how tight his sister's pussy used to be, and how much of a slut she had become. When he came home his mother would sing the praises of his bully, talking about how she'd never seen Samantha more happy. Then at night, they would fuck like wild animals, shaking the entire second floor with their hormone-fueled breeding. Tyla would cum inside Samantha's cunt almost exclusively, something that would send her into a squirting frenzy every time. One night, during an especially brutal session of coitus, Aren had passed by Sam's room and noticed the door ajar. Peering in, he saw his darling older sister bent over on the bed like a whore. Tyla's hips were colliding with Sam's fat juicy ass like artillery fire, sending droplets of cum and pussy juice flying in all directions. The wall behind the headboard now had a crater in it, and the mattress was absolutely ruined. He barely recognized his sister. She was covered in bite marks, bruises, and layers of thick semen. Samantha, the epitome of strength, emotional control, and comfort in his life had been reduced to a screaming, insatiable cum-guzzling cunt in a matter of days.

123456...8