Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in and pressed against her spent body; my hard cock touched her abdomen through my shorts. I inserted my leg between hers, lifting in, forcing my hand up and my fingers deep into her.

Julie made a noise, a whimper of both exhaustion and pleasure. She pushed down on my hand in response, meeting me halfway, squeezing every last bit of pleasure out of the orgasm.

I kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth. She sucked hard on my tongue. I pulled my fingers from her then slowly inserted two fingers between our mouths. Her tongue licked around my lips. She took in a deep inhale, and her eyes widened. She began to furiously lick then suck on my fingers.

"Oh shit, that's hot - I can taste and smell me all over you!" Julie sucked my fingers tightly.

After a minute she released from the sloppy finger-kiss, and her body loosened. Then she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tight.

"You have no idea how badly I needed that." The warmth of our bodies felt wonderful.

"I could tell," I replied with a smile, stepping out of my shorts.

"My turn?" But it was not really a question, more an indication of what was coming next. I reached out to spread her legs and insert myself into her. I was going to fuck her standing up right there.

"Just to be clear," she put her hand to my chest to stop my attack, needing to catch her breath as well. "You only get to put that thing in me after services are rendered."

I had a dejected look as I bowed my head in defeat. I thought she was squirming out of the entrapped position to end it. But I was wrong.

Aunt Julie lowered herself into a squatting position. She grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. Before I knew it, her warm mouth was on my hard cock. She bobbed up and down and licked my shaft.

Enthused by this development, I spread my legs to get a better position, leaning into the wall. She fondled my balls with one hand, and with the other grabbed my ass and pulled me farther into her.

Her mouth was heaven. I couldn't believe what I was getting myself into. I had licked my aunt's pussy and made her come, and now she was going to suck me off!

She jerked my shaft and sucked furiously, occasionally stopping to lick all around the mushroom head of my cock. I put my hand on her should for balance as she continued to suck tightly on my shaft.

After a few minutes, she leaned her head back against the wall for a break. Looking at her, we both had sex and lust and desire in our eyes. I moved closer, and she opened her mouth to receive me again.

I moved my hips and she remained, letting me control the motion. Repeatedly my cock thrust into her mouth. She grabbed my cock in one hand and used her lips to create an oral tunnel which I loved.

A couple of times, I pushed my cock in so far and held it, as she tried to deep throat me. At one point I touched the back of her throat, but she gagged and had to stop.

"Sorry," I said. "It's hard to hold back. I just want to get so far into you."

"I know the feeling, but I have to breathe. I have something else in mind I think you will enjoy."

"Yeah?" I replied with anticipation, wondering if I would get to fuck her finally.

Aunt Julie inched up until her beautiful breasts were at the same level as my hips. She pressed back against the wall and repositioned her legs for support. Then she squeezed her arms in, forcing her breasts together and out towards me.

"Will you please come on my tits?" her sexy, sultry eyes looking up at me.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I positioned my cock between them and began to move my hips in and out to fuck them.

"That's a good boy, Jack! I know you've wanted this for a long time!" my Aunt Julie encouraged me.

It was true. At first, I simply wanted to see them, in or out of her bathing suit. I had yearned to touch them, squeeze them, kiss them. I had watched plenty of point-of-view porn showing women getting tit-fucked, masturbating while fantasizing they were my Aunt Julie and her magnificent tits.

Her breasts were warm and soft, our body heat was hot from the friction. It was naughty and wrong, but it felt so right in the moment. My cock felt great going between her lovely tits, and her breasts felt great as I pushed them together with my hands to create the tight pathway for my cock.

"Your tits are fucking amazing!"

"Remember to give me fair warning," Julie said. "It's a mess to wash out of my hair." She winked. It reminded me of the way my sister said it -- did she know or do all women voice the concern the same?

Occasionally I pressed further into her chest and paused. I took the moment to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. Julie reached down, licking and sucking the head of my cock.

After repositioning her tits properly, I pushed back in between her breasts and resumed tit-fucking her. The naughtiness and the friction were all too much - I was consumed with sexual desire as I exploded onto her chest. I had wanted to give her warning, but it just came on suddenly.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Gobs of cum shot out at her, on her tits and neck.

"That I can tell," she quickly leaned in with her lips to take me in. The last few shots were in her mouth, and she sucked on my head then fully engulfed me.

With her hand Julie brought my cock to her breasts. She used the head to wipe up the cum from her chest. Then she licked it off, seductively looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Holy shit that's hot!" I exclaimed as I gasped for breath. I didn't realize she had a naughty streak in her too. But then I considered, women like it just as much as men, although perhaps just not as often.

Julie continued to rub her hands around my cock shaft and head, until it seemed all the cum was gone.

"Well, that's quite a down payment, don't you think?"

I was still reeling from the most amazing blowjob / tit-fuck with my Aunt Julie, momentarily trying to clear my head to process everything going on.

"Down payment?" I asked as nervously. Something in the way she said it, and the choice of words.

"Oh yeah, I heard about your incestual tryst." Julie stood up from her position. "Taking advantage of your sister like that!" She wagged her finger at me and mocked disapproval, but her face betrayed those feelings - it was naughty, and she liked it.

I was momentarily shocked. My sister had manipulated me to get what she wanted. But we were consenting adults both getting what we needed - and then some.

"If anything, she took advantage of me..."

It was hard to tell if she was surprised, considering what just happened between us.

"Thanks for confirming it!" She laughed. "She also said you knew what you were doing. And that letting you fuck her tits as down payment for something more seemed to motivate you properly."

I was stunned. "Well, that's not exactly how it happened..." I tried to interject, but it was no use.

"Mm-Hm," she countered. "Your mother was also very impressed with your skills," Julie was on the other side of the bedroom now getting dressed.

Holy shit -- did she know everything? "You know about that, too?"

"Who do you think told me? She said you gave her the best orgasm of her life."

I realize this all seems shocking -- but it was true. My sister's plan involved getting my mom laid so she would happily approve (and pay for) my sister going off to the Caribbean with her friends. But there was no time to concoct and execute some convoluted plan with anyone else that might not work anyway.

So, in the end I had to get mom off three times, and Jill had to help as well. It was quite the threesome, and it was all worth it. Jill got her vacation, and I got mom's ass.

"Wait, she said what?"

"I know, right? It was a bit disappointing, considering I held that position previously."

"Come again?" I looked at her in amazement.

"Maybe later," she replied coyly. Wait - did she just indicate she had sex with my mom, her sister?

Aunt Julie finished dressing and came over. She pressed her chest into mine and gave me quite the hug. This time, I didn't have to pretend it was just a normal hug between aunt and nephew.

"I am looking forward to seeing what else you can do, Jack." Julie squeezed my cock with her free hand.

"But please don't make me wait until the end of summer."

12