Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 02

Story Info
After an emotional night, Jack fucks his cousin Jenny.
8.8k words
4.78
42.3k
62

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Julie encouraged me to be personal trainer to my cousin Jenny for the summer, by way of a fantastic blowjob and tit-fuck, which was just the down payment.

I had lusted over her body and her breasts for years. Apparently, she knew this and used this to her advantage, manipulating me to do what she wanted. But I wasn't going to complain.

And to be honest, the prospect of spending a lot more time with my cousin Jenny didn't bother me in the least. In fact, I looked forward to it -- she was pretty and fun.

It seemed Jenny had stopped exercising. She had low self-esteem and confidence, especially when comparing herself to her hot and athletic sister Josie.

Somewhat athletic myself, I had been training for a triathlon, going out regularly to bike, run and swim. I agreed to take Jenny with me on runs or rides as often as I could, easing her into a fitness routine.

We started out the next morning at the local bike shop. I told the cute attendant Sarah my aunt and cousins were staying for the summer. When that realization was made it seemed to improve her smile and she flirted with me. I knew I would have to come back and give her attention some other time.

For now, she helped us pick out hybrid bikes in the right sizes and colors. Aunt Julie got a beach cruiser. Then she rang us up and off we went.

Each morning we rode one of the various picturesque biking trails found around the lake. We stopped every so often to take in some of the viewpoints that also had benches, lunch areas and hiking trails.

At first, we did a couple of miles. Then after a few days, I transitioned to get a couple miles in before breakfast and a few more miles after. Occasionally we would get passed by more serious riders, and a couple of times we saw young men that checked the girls out, but nothing more came of it.

After a week, we were finally going to try and go entirely around the lake in one session -- Aunt Julie would just cruise a couple of miles and turn back when she felt she had enough.

Biking to me was easier to get back into the swing of things. Running was not complicated, but you have to build up endurance and it can easily lead to someone giving up. Although I wanted to see them in swimsuits every day, I decided to keep swimming recreational for now.

I thought Jenny would have a hard time. But everyone was supportive, and Jenny had a good attitude about it. I think it was nice to have someone non-judgmental helping. I made a point not to compare them. They were just my cousins, and we were just having fun and aerobic bike rides to get in better shape in general and to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding terrain.

A few times, I would let them take the lead -- otherwise they might get too far behind. Plus, I enjoyed watching them from behind. Josie was always more ambitious and motivated, and exercised constantly to maintain her fit physique. She naturally took the lead. Her butt was toned and slender.

Jenny fell in behind her sister, and I could check her out more thoroughly. Jenny had more than Josie, but I would take something to hold onto over less. Something about plowing into a woman from behind, when you have curves, they press into your lower abdomen. You want meat but not junk.

I must have been daydreaming about my cousin's rump when Jenny turned back and asked, "Doing OK back there, Jack?"

Did she wink at me? Had she seen me starting at her behind? I smiled and said yes, then energized into the last few miles of our track around the lake.

It was late afternoon when we finally arrived back home. Josie raced in called out 'first' ahead of her sister, I guess. They were tired, but that was expected. I could feel it, but I was used to the exertion, the pace. The girls were going farther and getting stronger each time out.

Time for a quick shower after the workout, and then lounge out on the back deck.

--------------------

To my satisfaction, the girls changed into swimsuits and headed outside. We lounged on recliners for a bit, then as the sun went down that was when we liked to get into the hot tub.

Aunt Julie was there as well in her one-piece covered by shorts. Her cleavage always got my attention, and each time now I recalled our tryst from before. She had been nice and playful, but there was nothing sexual between us since. Too bad, because I had dreamt about having sex with her every night in all sorts of ways. But then, I had done so for many years before, so that hadn't changed.

As I joined the girls in the hot tub, Aunt Julie went into the house and came out with a round of Mai Tai drinks she made for us. We have a stereo inside and external wi-fi speakers under the overhang to project music out for us onto the deck.

"This is the good life," I said, and we all cheered and clinked our glasses -- the three cousins in the hot tub, and Aunt Julie from the nearby lounge. "I'm happy my recruits made the circuit around the lake!"

"Thanks for being such a good trainer!" Josie gave me a wink. It seemed like she was pulling her shoulders back and pressing her chest out for me to look at. I think she just wanted a compliment, to know I saw. Her tits were perky but not large. Still, a girl in a bikini will get looks. Once she saw me checking her out and our eyes met, she leaned back and resumed her normal posture.

"I appreciate you helping me out too," Jenny chimed in. Did she do that to draw my attention away from her sister? Or was I just imaging the sibling rivalry. "I hope I haven't slowed you down too much." She was less athletic, a more laid-back type. Kind and friendly, she was easy to like once you got to know her. But I thought her outer beauty was there too. Different perhaps, but no less alluring.

Jenny's breasts were larger, but she was a bigger girl anyway. But after tit-fucking their mom, I had a renewed appreciation for big tits and what they could offer. They don't have to be the largest, but you still need something to press against. It wasn't always the size, sometimes it was how you used them.

"It's no worry at all," I said honestly. "I have been doing more rides and runs than just what I take you two on. Plus, I like the company, and you two are awesome."

"Oh, I bet," Josie said. "I know why you let us ride in front sometimes," she said playfully. "To check out our bottoms on the bike seat!" She laughed, splashing a bit of water towards me.

"Well," I stammered, "can you blame me?" I replied somewhat playfully.

"Admit it," she pressed. "Which one of us has the better butt?" She stood up and turned around like a model on a runway. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, but she was either flirting or teasing.

I thought my own preference shouldn't be the basis for them feeling good about themselves, particularly in comparison against each other. I didn't want to make Jenny feel any less pretty.

"Aunt Julie!" I called out.

"What?" she turned towards us from her position reclining on the lounge.

Looking down at my empty glass, I replied with "I think I need another drink!".

Aunt Julie got up to go inside and make more. I watched the beautiful MILF and tried to hide the lustful thoughts I had for her. I had deflected, but also I was trying to avoid the comparison of the two sisters.

Josie looked over at Jenny and they gave each other looks. Then Josie got out to use the bathroom. I tried not to stare, but it is hard when a beautiful young woman leaves the water. She used a finger to adjust her bikini around her ass cheek. Did she do that on purpose, or was it normal?

"I realize I'm not as pretty as they are," Jenny said breaking the silence.

"What?" I turned towards her. I wasn't sure how long I was staring, but it must have been obvious.

"You were ogling my mother and my sister," she said. "Checking them out from behind." I was caught and I knew it.

"You're just as beautiful, if not more so," I tried to recover.

"Nice try. You don't look at me like that."

I thought for a moment in silence, trying to come up with the best response.

"When you get out and go inside, you are walking away and won't see how I am totally checking you out from behind," the logic seemed good to me.

"Oh really?" she asked, smiling but not fully believing.

"I'm an equal opportunity ogler."

Jenny smiled as she thought to herself. "You're so sweet, Jack."

Then Jenny also got up to go inside. As she reached the sliding door to go in, I said quietly but loud enough for just her to hear, "man that's a nice ass."

She paused. Using a finger, she traced the inner lines of her bikini bottoms like her sister had. But instead of smoothing them out, she pulled them in to her ass like a thong. Just for a second, but it was noticeable. Then she re-did it and spread the bottoms out again and went inside.

--------------------

It was after dinner, and we had drinks out by the firepit on the back deck. We had light banter and it was getting late. At some point the girls went back inside, and it was just Aunt Julie and I that remained.

"You had better be careful what you start," Aunt Julie said as she refilled my drink.

"I think I like what I started," I said. I looked at her cleavage and back up to her and gave her a wink.

"I don't mean me, silly."

"What?" I was confused.

"I've seen how you look at the girls, and that's OK" she said. "But now I've seen how they look at you, and I've seen how their behavior has changed."

"What?"

"I watched from inside earlier. You realize I can make drinks AND look out the kitchen window at the same time."

"Uh, yea," but I hadn't thought of that until just now.

"And that even if the sliding door is closed, if the kitchen window is open, I can hear everything that was said." She looked back over her shoulder at the kitchen window. "Everything."

"Uh," I said awkwardly.

"Josie," she went on, "now she's ambitious and is thinking three moves ahead of you. She will use you if she thinks it will get her somewhere in life. And she knows what men want," she looked at me sternly. "And she could easily move on after, no strings attached."

"Cousin with benefits?" I thought about this and nodded my head approvingly.

"Be serious for a minute. She also could just fuck you just to prove she's better than her sister. Once she accomplishes that mission, she might ghost you and leave you in her rear view."

"Uh...." I didn't know what to say.

"Always remember there's a competition between them, Jack. If you get hurt playing with fire, let's just say I'm not going to blame the fire."

"Okay. I've been warned."

"And Jenny can compete too -- sisters have done it all their lives." She shook her head. "But Jenny's more lover than fighter," she added with reflection. "Jack, if you start something with her, she might just fall for you, mistaking your attention and intentions as something other than what they really are."

"I was only trying to build her up, to not let her think her sister is better than her. I would never do anything to hurt her," I said then added, "or you."

"I know you wouldn't on purpose," Julie said, gently and lovingly touching my arm. "Just don't go confusing lust for love."

I wasn't sure if she meant for her or for Jenny. "Roger that," I tried to say confidently.

"And Jack, if you break her heart," she said as she got up to go back inside, "you will break mine too."

--------------------

After a few minutes of contemplation, I realized I was on my own and it didn't seem anyone would be joining. I found Josie inside reading a magazine on the couch in front of the fire. She had an alpha look and the way she flipped the pages made me think she had recently gotten the better of Jenny.

I noticed Julie wasn't in the grand room, so I nonchalantly went looking for her.

The house isn't that big, and there are only so many places to hide. But I didn't find her in the guestroom or bath, and neither was she in the master or on the back deck or by the front or the cars.

I went outside and could see a figure down by the lake reflected in the moonlight. I went to her, and found Jenny standing there, tears on her face.

"Jenny," I reached for her arm. "I'm sorry for the teasing earlier."

She looked up at me, "You're sweet Jack," she said and smiled. "But my sister isn't."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing new, same old shit." She looked back at the house, and then out at the lake. "Do you mind if we walk a bit, over there?" She pointed, and we began walking out of sight of range.

"I've heard that with sisters, it can be really great at times, and then it can be really tough at times."

"I just wish," she clenched her fist and closed her eyes, then released and opened them. "I wish that I could have something all my own, just for me. And without it always having to be a competition. I am tired of finishing in second place all the time."

"Silver medal isn't that shabby," I tried to joke.

"There are two of us, Jack," she replied, not seeing any humor in it.

"It can't be that bad..." I started then regretted it.

"Do you know what it's like to have your sister beat you at every fucking thing? She's prettier, she's smarter, she's older so first at everything by age and time. Anything I have, she can get a bigger one, anything I do, she can do it better. It's just everything, all the time. It's exhausting."

"Are these things she's said, or that you are projecting?" I asked.

She began to cry just a little, and I reached out and hugged her. She let me embrace her, and she cried into my shoulder for half a minute, but it could have been 30 and I wouldn't have cared.

"She even makes these workouts into a competition. She can go faster and farther, she finished back home 'first'. The cute guys that were checking her out as we rode by today -- she could get them, but I couldn't." She paused just long enough to wipe her nose on my sleeve. "She even commented on how you couldn't stop ogling her in the hot tub."

So that was it -- now we were getting somewhere. We had stopped walking, out of range from the house and the back deck.

"Maybe she feels threatened by you because you're prettier." I didn't want to compare them, but she needed a little pick me up.

"Get real."

"You fill out your swimsuit better than she does."

"Um, thanks?" she asked, not sure how much a compliment that was.

"Look, I think if you wore certain clothes to um, show off your assets" I said this choosing my words carefully but still putting it out there, "she wouldn't stand a chance and she knows it."

"Trying to find ways to build me up still?" Had she heard my conversation earlier with her mom?

"It's true. I'm a tits and ass man, so I know what I'm talking about."

"You're such a guy sometimes," she laughed, shaking her head.

"Really, she's over-compensating due to her own insecurities."

"Over-compensating?"

"Like the rich asshole that shows off his Porsche to get attention. But his money will only go so far, ultimately there is no substance. The nice guy in the pickup, he has had to work for it, put in effort. And instead of money he has experience and character. He won't get supermodels, but the type of woman he will attract will be better for him anyway."

"Don't nice guys finish last?"

"But they do finish. And the result is more meaningful and longer lasting than the quick and easy accomplished for the sake of competition."

"Are you saying I need to be nicer to my sister?" She asked incredulously.

"All I'm saying is, instead of spending so much energy trying to compete, you could let it go. Just be yourself, live in the moment. Don't let her force you to play that game. Remember, she's competing with you because she has to."

"Zen Jack?" Was she being facetious or sarcastic? Jenny went quiet for a minute.

When she spoke again, the question startled me at first.

"So, know any nice guys with a pickup truck?"

It seemed odd, but then I realized I had started that line of conversation.

"You mean other than me?" I was only part joking.

She looked up and laughed, realizing the irony in it.

"Oh, you do have a truck," she said. "Just my luck," she said slapping her own leg. "My pickup truck guy is sweet and hot, but just also happens to be my cousin."

"So, you think I am hot?" I asked, smiling.

"That's what you took away from that?" She asked joking in return.

"Well, it could be something you have all your own. Something she can't have." Did I just say that?

"Get serious, I'm your cousin!" She bumped my arm, as if to say, 'you silly goose'. "Plus, so is Josie, so it would still be a competition."

"What if it wasn't that way?"

"But you are my cousin, no way around that."

"I mean, what if there was no competition."

"I don't see how that can be removed from the equation; she just won't let up."

"You can."

"How? Every guy I've ever shown interest in, she always goes for and usually gets."

"Not me," I said, venturing out there still.

"Trust me, if I showed a little interest in you, she would be right there. Remember the hot tub earlier?"

"Hm, two beautiful girl cousins competing for my attention?" I said with curiosity. "That could be interesting."

"See, even you admit there would be competition." She was right. I stepped in it, and she knew it.

"Ready to go back?"

We entered off the kitchen, trying our best to quietly move through the house. It was late and it appeared everyone had already gone to sleep.

We walked down the hall towards the bedrooms in the back. We arrived at her guestroom, and Jenny turned and promptly gave me a hug. "Thanks for talking earlier," she also gave me a kiss on the cheek. "This is something I've had to live with and will likely always have to deal with."

"You know you're not always second," I said quietly.

"You're just being nice," she said.

"Can I show you something?"

"Okay," she said with curiosity, taking my outstretched hand.

We walked back to my room. Once inside, I closed the door. She looked at me, partly concerned.

"It's not what you think -- just for some privacy."

I retrieved a portfolio from my bookshelf. I set it down on the desk and opened it to the beginning.

"What's this?" She asked as she came closer.

"Drawings from a class I once took."

She began flipping through the pages. There were pictures of small objects, fruits and shapes and things beginners drew. But as she turned the pages, the drawings became more complex: cars and buildings and panoramic scenes. The detail became more refined, as the artist gained experience.

"You drew these?" she asked.

"I did, yes."

"Cool," she offered. Then after a moment, "But I don't get it."

"Here's the other portfolio," I reached for its companion binder. "The one with drawings of people."

I opened it and let her scan over the pages. There were drawings with different angles and sizes. Some focused on the long flowing hair covering the face, others focused on the woman's big, beautiful eyes.

Then a few more pages showing a woman's full body. At first there were generic female features then some had sharp pointed breasts and sexy curves. Then more pages of breasts, including a couple where she held her own breasts in her hand, offering it up like a peach and nearly licking it with her tongue.

Next, she flipped through drawings of a woman's derriere, some with arched back and others covered by her own hands. Quite a few drawings focused on the rear end. She skimmed the pages as they were mostly the same to some extent. I was a bit embarrassed, but she needed to see.

The final section had attempts to draw full body sketches. Some were reclined, including a nice one on our back deck lounge as the sun went down, drink in hand. Others were of a woman in the shower. My favorite was her in a bathrobe that was off the shoulders and held in place at the waist with her arms. Long flowing hair covered one side of her face, and the seductive look was sexy as hell.