Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 05

Story Info
Cousin Jenny wants to be his best-ever, has anal in shower.
4.9k words
4.71
16.2k
38

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick Summary: I had eaten out and tit-fucked my Aunt Julie (Ch. 01). After an emotional night I fucked my cousin Jenny up against my bedroom wall (Ch. 02), then had a naughty 69 (Ch. 03), and finally anal followed by oral with ass to mouth for both of us (Ch. 04).

------

I lay in bed contemplating the nights events. I looked over at the beautiful woman lying in bed next to me, and thought -- what did I do to deserve this? I had longed for and lusted after my cousin Jenny for years. Somehow the cosmos aligned, and I found she liked me too. And what's more, it had ballooned into full on love making, fucking -- whatever you want to call it. It's hard not confusing lust for love.

We lay there another 10 minutes before Jenny started to get up.

"What time is it? I think I'll need a shower before bed," she acknowledged. "And maybe you need a rinse, too. We're sweaty and sticky," she smiled at the recognition of why that was.

She climbed off the bed and went for the door, still naked.

"This time, I will join you." I said following her. "Do you want the robe?" I reached for it, but she declined.

"Not really. I assume everyone is asleep."

We snuck down the hall to the guest bath, just in case. It felt weird being naked, perhaps a bit mischievous.

Jenny waited for the water to warm, then entered the shower.

I was standing there, admiring her body. Her legs, her breasts, her hair and her face, she was beautiful.

"See something you like?" she asked playfully.

Before she was hesitant and unsure, now she acted with confidence and self-esteem restored. Maybe I had something to do with that, maybe not.

I stepped into the shower, standing right up next to her.

"Wash me?" she asked with a beautiful smile and big, lovely eyes. I took the soap, cleaning and caressing her body at every turn. For many minutes I just enjoyed touching her, washing and rinsing her front as she faced me. We kissed as I soaped and rinsed her all over.

"Turn around," I suggested.

Jenny planted her hands on the shower wall. She arched her back and spread her legs, giving me access to all of her. She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Like this?" she asked seductively.

I began washing her back, then knelt to wash her legs. I moved up, kissing her rump as I caressed the inside of her thighs. Eventually I was soaping her pussy, playfully rubbing a finger along her lips and clit, longer than needed for a cleaning.

"Oh," she moaned in delight. "You have magic hands."

I washed her ass cheeks and ran a finger on the outside of her butthole too. She squirmed, it was part ticklish and part sore from the night's action.

When I had teased her enough, I stood up, directly behind her. I pressed into her from behind, my cock slipping between her legs.

"Want something?" she asked in an innocent yet sexy tone.

"Just trying to reach everywhere," I replied with a smirk.

"I don't think that's how you clean down there," she said playfully.

"No, I mean this." I reached around her torso and grabbed breasts in both hands. I soaped them up, fondling her tits and squeezing. I sucked on her neck, pulling her back into me by her tits. Her bum pressed into my groin, and my cock got hard again.

"That's nice," she cooed. Her hips began to move. She reached down and pinched the head of my cock, holding it in place as she moved her hips, rubbing her pussy on it back and forth.

"That's really nice."

Water flowed down her back and between her ass cheeks and onto me. All over I could see goose bumps as her skin tingled with anticipation.

Then I used one arm to brace myself against the wall, my hand over her hand. She squeezed my fingers in hers as they intermingled. I lowered my body in a similar angle and pressed up against her from behind. I alternated between sliding my cock underneath her pussy, and then up between her butt cheeks. I was teasing her and working us both up.

I ran my hands all over her, from massaging her shoulders, to rubbing her back, caressing her sides, and down to her waist. She was getting hot and bothered. I knelt again, no soap this time, just water for the rinse. I spread her cheeks wide and began licking her butthole again.

I started to insert a finger, and she jumped. "It's sensitive," she explained.

"Are you asking me to stop?" I asked.

"Yes. No. Don't ever stop." She was conflicted, her body had aches, but also had desires.

"Maybe we resume tomorrow," I offered her a reprieve, but I also gently touched her soft, wet pussy.

"Jack," she started. "I'm so sore," she said this as she squirmed against my touching. "But can you fuck me in the ass one more time please?"

"Just one more time?" I asked playfully, knowing I would always want more.

"Once more before falling asleep inside of me," she replied, confirming that she would, too.

"Yes. But first a warm-up," I said as I had inserted a couple fingers in her pussy.

"Oh yes please" she cooed.

I licked her pussy from behind while I played with her lips, rubbing her clit with my thumb. Then I licked her butt while I finger her pussy. After a few licks I slipped my tongue deep into her backside.

"Fuck!" She bucked and had to reposition her legs for support. "I just love your tongue up my ass!"

My cock got hard every time she talked like that. All my other senses heightened too. I could smell her sex, taste her wetness. I could see her wonderful body and touch her skin all over.

I tongued her ass, focusing on the opening that I would soon invade. Then I spread her cheeks wide with both hands and darted my tongue in and out of her eager hole. She arched, pushing back against me.

When I pressed my face fully into her bum, water going down her back collided with my face. I closed my eyes and dug in, jamming my tongue as far in her ass as I could.

"That's it, tongue-fuck my ass, you naughty man! Urgh!"

"You taste so fucking good; I wish I could do this forever."

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

I slipped a digit in her ass, and furiously finger-banged my wet, naked goddess in the shower.

I could feel her sphincter tighten on me, and I knew it was time to finish her off.

"Put your foot up here," I instructed her to use built-in shower step. I sat down and slid underneath her, my back against the wall. I was now facing her pussy. I angled up and engaged my lips on her clit. I used both hands, fingering her pussy and her ass.

"Damn my pussy loves you! Argh!"

"And I love your pussy," I said as I furiously fingered both holes in alternating strokes.

"I'm going to cum again soon, and when I do" Jenny started to say.

"Holy shit, too late!" she grabbed my head and mashed her pussy into my face. I could barely breathe but it was worth it. The warm shower water was all over, and now warm pee splashed my face as she bucked her legs. Her orgasm hit swift and hard. She squeezed her legs around my head then released.

Then I removed my fingers, thrusting my tongue up into her pussy. I tasted her juices and she spasmed all around me. I continued for a minute, into and through her orgasm, even while she peed on me.

I moved my head to the side, finding the fresh-water stream to rinse my face.

"Fuck you're good at that!" Jenny said, her words labored with exhaustion.

"I could tell," I said with appreciation.

"I love everything you do to me," she panted with pleasure. "But will you please fuck my ass now?"

I slid from under and stood up behind her. She had her arms on the shower wall, still recovering from the attack. My cock was hard from the activity, the excitement, the anticipation of anal sex.

But first I slipped my cock into her pussy.

"Wrong hole, Jack."

"I know what I'm doing," I replied.

"OK, that you do," she relented.

I fingered her pussy lips and clit, while I pounded into her with a few thrusts. Bang-bang-bang, and she was up against the shower wall, trying her best to hold on against my attack.

"Oh fucking lord," she called out, the last wave of the prior orgasm still racking her body. She jerked her hips, and I knew she was still coming. Not as much as before, but enough to lubricate my cock with her juices. When the wave subsided, I pulled out, positioning the head of my cock at her butthole.

"Are you sure?" I asked her again.

"Are you seriously asking me now?"

"There's no going back after this." But we both knew we had gone well beyond the point of no return.

"If you don't fuck my ass now, I will be sorely disappointed."

"If I do fuck you in the ass now, you will be sore for days."

"Then you had better make it worthwhile," she was exasperated.

I spread her cheeks. She leaned up against the wall, bracing herself for impact.

I put the head in, and her sphincter eased around the size of my cock. I pushed it in farther and relished at the tight feeling of her ass. I couldn't believe we were still at it. We were both so sore from fucking, but we both still needed it badly. Her ass ached but still she begged for more. My cock muscle was exhausted, hurting from all the action -- and still I wanted to be inside her.

I also would do anything to make her happy. To give us both this magical moment in time together. My beautiful cousin Jenny, naked and wet in the shower, asking -- no begging me -- to fuck her ass again.

Her butt cheeks contracted around me, her sphincter tightening the noose on her captive, my dick.

It was so naughty, fucking my cousin in the ass.

"Oh god," she moaned. "I love your cock."

"I love every part of you," I said as I relished the sensation. "But your ass most of all."

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting harder now. She backed herself up against me, pushing onto my cock with each thrust inward. Her meaty butt felt so good up against my abdomen.

With increasing ferocity, I pounded into her ass. I reached under her and alternated between pinching and rubbing her clit with renewed focus.

"Oh fuck, I can't take it," Jenny practically threw in the towel.

And of course, that just made me do it harder, more intensely, faster and longer and deeper.

"Fuck I'm going to explode!" She was enraptured.

"I'm going to make you cum each and every time we are together."

"Fuck I love you inside of me," Jenny exclaimed. She started to cum again, "Oh fuck my fucking ass!" She screamed out loud. Once again it was going to be heard throughout the house.

Jenny spasmed and rocked. I loved making a woman cum, to feel the ultimate pleasure, even more so with my dick inside her and not just with my fingers.

"Your ass feels so wonderful," I complimented her.

"I want you to do something for me," she said.

"Anything."

"Come inside me while you're facing me," she looked at me from over her shoulder.

I pulled out, and she turned around, her back up against the shower wall. She lifted her leg and put her foot back on the shower step.

I leaned into her and found her ass with my thumb. She tilted her hips, trying to get closer to me. I pushed in and my hand guided my cock to replace my thumb, but there was no angle, and it was too far.

"Can you hold me up?" She asked.

"The shower is too wet." But then I thought the walls of the shower were narrow enough.

"Let me brace my feet. But you will have to move for us." I spread my legs and my feet pressed each side of the shower wall, meeting at the floor. Jenny hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I reached in again, finding her ass with my thumb. I couldn't see her butthole, so I pushed my cock to my hand. I pulled my thumb out while simultaneously pushing my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck, I'm sore," Jenny complained and squirmed. "But don't you dare fucking stop!"

She was beautiful, her eyes, her hair, her face. I looked down, and her pussy looked lovely, and I fingered her for a minute. Jenny pushed deeper onto me, and I had to move my hand out of the way.

I braced my arms against the wall, and she began to rock her hips and fucked my cock with her ass. It was glorious.

"Oh damn, that's tight!"

She held on tightly, pressing her magnificent mounds against my chest.

"How about now," she tightened her ass, squeezing my cock as it bore deep into her.

"Fuck that's awesome!"

Jenny grabbed my arms, my shoulder, my back, squeezing tightly and digging her nails into me. She grinded her hips against me, impaling herself onto my cock each time we tried to meet.

We kissed ferociously, intensely, passionately. Every part of our bodies were meshed into each other, until we didn't know where one ended and the other began.

Jenny sucked on my tongue, her arms holding on to me tightly as I managed enough leverage to force myself up into with everything I had.

And then it hit. I jerked and started to spasm up into her ass. I grabbed her torso, and all of me was pressed up and into all of her.

"Fuck I love fucking you," I told Jenny, as I convulsed and jerked and spasmed into her. I was looking her deep in her eyes. It was lust, and it was love, and it was everything I had, body and soul.

"You're just saying that because you're balls deep in my ass." She said naughtily. She looked at me with desire, with love, with passion and yearning and everything she felt, all at once.

"I am, but I mean it. And I want to do this to you as often as I can."

"Be careful what you wish for."

"Well, you asked for it. I want to fuck you again and again and again. Until we are spent, and our bodies collapse, and I fall asleep with my cock still in your ass."

"Still in my ass?" she asked playfully.

"I know what you want, and what you need."

"Oh you do, do you?" She asked, looking into my eyes with desire -- for sex and love.

"And I will give it to you all," I told her. "Everything you ask for. And some things you don't."

"Oh Jack," she said emotionally as she wrapped around me. I kept pushing into her bum with whatever I could, and she kept grinding and pushing down onto my cock, rocking and milking the jizz from my cock.

"Oh shit, this is fucking awesome!" I said as I collapsed into her body, pressing her into the shower wall.

"You are simply amazing," I told her. "Everything you do."

"You like?"

"Fuck yea I do," I replied, exhausted.

"Good, me too." She replied. "Jack," she said as I looked up into her eyes. "I love..."

"Don't," I interrupted her. I knew what she was going to say, and somehow, I had to stop her. I wasn't sure I could take it anymore.

Tears were coming down her face. I kissed her, her tears both sad and moving. It was emotional now, not just physical. Fucking became loving with the right intention, with caring for each other.

"Jack, I..." she tried again.

"Jenny," I stopped her, putting my hand over her mouth. "If you say you love something one more time," I pressed the side of my face into the side of hers, "I won't be able to play this game anymore."

She cried a little, holding me tightly, our bodies intertwined. And yes, my cock was still in her ass.

"Jack," she started, and I had nothing left to offer in way of resistance. "I love fucking you," she said as our bodies still ached and twinged with each movement. "And I love how you fuck me. You care for me and give me your all. And I care for you and want to give you my all. That's love. In this moment."

"Jenny, I love fucking you too. Let's just make sure we don't' confuse lust with love," I countered.

"I'm not confused anymore Jack." Jenny said intently.

But I wasn't sure -- it was so hard for me to tell what was real, because my own feelings were jumbled. Maybe that was the problem. It wasn't that Jenny was confused -- I was. I had lusted over her for so long, and now we were fucking each other's brains out -- that I lost track of what I really felt.

"Jenny, I don't think my legs can hold this anymore."

"Right," she unraveled from my waist. She used the shower step to lift off me. We stood side by side in the shower, holding each other and kissing passionately.

After a few minutes, we toweled off. I watched her finish, admiring her beautiful naked body.

We looked into each other's eyes. I was about to tell her how I felt, but she broke the silence first.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever," she playfully gave me a line from a movie.

"I hope I wouldn't lose you forever just because of something so trivial as that," I added.

"Still, it's not worth the risk," she said as she held out her hand.

"Come lover." Agreeing, I took her hand and led her back to my bedroom.

-----

The long night with Jenny had been emotional, and it had been physical. We went at each other like we had years of it building up inside, and it all burst out after the dam broke.

How much of this would go on each day or night I did not know. She had said anything, all summer long. But I didn't know how much more I could take. Even if it was just today, it was worth it. That was how much we had given each other in less than 24 hours.

At this point all I could say for sure was we were both exhausted. We had pleasured each other and orgasmed maybe 4 or 5 times each.

It was after 1am, and the house was quiet. We lay next to each other, still naked. She touched my chest, and I twirled a finger in her hair.

Jenny turned on her side. I thought the night was over at this point, and we could both drift off to sleep.

"Jack," she whispered. "I want to feel your body next to mine."

I turned on my side too, positioning my body alongside hers. My chest against her back, my legs behind hers, my hips behind her waist gently aligning with her rear end.

I put my arm around her, draping it over her shoulder. I kissed her neck gently, a soft touch as we lay tantalizingly close.

"Your body is so warm," Jenny cooed. "Like my own personal space heater." She giggled softly.

She shifted to get more comfortable, angling her shoulder back towards me just enough for my hand to fall to her chest. I cupped and squeezed her right breast as we spooned.

Then she pushed her waist back into me, her soft, full rump pressing into my groin. She wiggled her cute butt just enough, and I responded by moving too. As I shifted and re-engaged my hold around her, my hard-on ended up in at butt crack.

"Did my friend come to see me?" She asked playfully. "Does he want to kiss me goodnight too?"

"I think he wants to do more than that," I replied as he started getting hard again.

She reached behind and began to fondle me, rolling my cock in her hand, my head in her fingers. She rubbed it up against her wonderful butt and pressed back into me moving her hips all around.

"I guess he isn't the only one."

Jenny angled back towards me, lifting her leg up and onto mine, exposing herself to me. With each movement, our naked bodies touched in new angles. It was erotic and sensual and pleasurable.

I reached underneath her leg, holding my cock and guiding it between her legs.

"Make love to me Jack," she whispered as we kissed. "Love me tonight, and you can have me forever."

I inserted my member into her and began to play with her pussy lips. She reached back with her arm, wrapping her hand behind my head, pulling me in. We necked, we kissed, we bit each other gently.

With more force I pushed deeper into her warm, tight pussy. And Jenny pushed push back and into my body with matching intensity. Deep inside my cock felt her warmth and wetness. And outside fingers pinched and rubbed her pleasure spots. She squirmed but I held her in place, grabbing and touching.

"You're so good to me Jack," she moaned into my mouth. Our bodies were dancing together. We were two people needing each other, loving each other, merging as two into one, one pair of complementary forces, fitting together like matching pieces of the puzzle.

She was beautiful, loving and giving. And as I found out, adventurous, sexy, and naughty.

12