Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned behind her and began the massage. I worked my fingers into her back and along the tops of her arms and shoulders.

"Oh, that's nice," Jenny said. "Your hands are so strong," She looked over at her sister, in part to say look what I have. I worked Jenny's back, kneading her muscles. I worked inside her suit, feeling her skin.

"Mm-hm," Jenny cooed.

One hand reached lower, under the water line, while the other remained on her shoulder. I grabbed her ass, gently massaging her rump. The water made it feel nice, and my cock was getting hard. She let me grope her for 30 seconds before she removed my hand.

"That's not my back, silly boy," she teased.

I resumed the back massage, but it was hard to not jump into sexual actions with my beautiful cousin nympho in the hot tub. And equally because my other cousin Josie was in the hot tub with us, compelled to remain and watch.

Jenny noticed that Josie was pouting, trying not to watch but unable to look away.

"Uh-oh, Josie is feeling left out," she said commanding attention. We looked at Josie, who looked back at us. "And I am not a selfish Queen. Jack, give her a back massage too."

I looked at Jenny, raising my eyebrows as if to ask her -- seriously? She smiled and nodded back to me.

Then I looked at Josie to confirm, motioning with my hands open. She turned away just slightly, her chin up and feigning a look of indifference, as if to say, 'OK if you must.'

I slid over by Josie, who turned in participation, offering me her back. I massaged her, using strong fingers against her shoulders, and gentle but firm hands on her outer arms and neckline.

After a couple of minutes, Jenny slid in behind me, pressing her chest into my lower back in the water. He breasts really felt good, the effect was unmistakable -- to ensure I was thinking of hers all the time.

"Jack," Jenny whispered but she didn't need to -- we were all close enough to hear everything. "I expect you to be honest with me, no matter what."

"Of course, you have my total honesty, at all times."

"I know you're a 'tits and ass' man. So, who has nicer tits?"

It was hard to be shocked by anything at this point, but certainly I wasn't expecting it be this direct.

"Well, it's hard to say. I mean, I only saw Josie's once, briefly. I've definitely had the pleasure of yours, not only seeing but touching. They are magnificent of course." I recalled our sexual escapades fondly.

"Thanks," she kissed me on my cheek from behind. "But you didn't quite answer the question."

"Doesn't seem like a fair comparison, to be honest."

"Good point," Jenny said. She reached forward and undid Josie's top, pulling it off over her head and setting her yellow bikini top on the spa ledge. I was amazed, realizing she was topless, and wondering how far this would go.

"Touch her breasts, Jack," Jenny instructed us. She was being naughty, and she was in control.

Part of me didn't want to play, didn't want to be pawn in their game, their competition, their sibling rivalry. But the guy part of me said what the fuck -- she's allowing me to feel up my other cousin, with all of us there in the hot tub together.

Then I thought it could be a test of loyalty, of my feelings for Jenny. But it could also be a test of trust and obedience. She did say I should play along. It was either no-win or win-win, I had no idea which.

I reached around Josie, gently feeling her skin around her sides and chest. My fingers traced their way up from her stomach to her breasts. Josie didn't object -- was it because she had to, or because she wanted it as well? Either way, she panted and leaned her head back into me as I began to massage her perky, firm breasts.

"Your hands feel great," Josie cooed.

Her tits were smaller than Jenny's, but nicer in a different way. I caressed her breasts and rolled nipples in my fingers. She leaned back farther into me, arching to push her chest out and get the most out of my groping her. Her pyramid shaped tits had split nipples at the end, cute and different.

I had a good couple of minutes playing with her tits, before Jenny took control again.

"OK Jack, now that you've had your share," Jenny was playful but serious. "Who has nicer tits?"

"This still doesn't seem fair to Josie, or to me" I said only part joking.

"Are you complaining?"

"Well," I started, realizing the absurdity of my position. "No."

"Then answer," Jenny was relentless.

"It's sort of like comparing a peach to a nectarine -- in the end they both feel great, just different." I was cognizant of the game she was playing, but also that I was still massaging Josie's chest. My cock was hard, and adrenaline rushed as I squeezed her breasts and thought of the possibilities.

"Hmmm," Jenny pursed her lips - not sure if the answer sufficed. "OK, who has the nicer ass?"

"I thought I answered that already," I tried to get out of it, hoping she wouldn't remember exactly.

"Our mom isn't here to save you this time," Jenny replied -- she did remember.

"Maybe it would help if I had a side-by-side comparison," I said partly to counter.

"Indeed," Jenny nodded in approval. "Josie, turn around," Jenny instructed, and Josie complied. Jenny shifted alongside her, and both girls now were leaning over the edge of the spa, their rear ends up and out of the water.

"Well, you both look great in your swimsuits, I can assure you." Josie was slender and fit; her butt and her legs were just awesome. Jenny had a full rump which looked delicious. And of course, I had had my share of it over the past couple of days.

"How about now?" Jenny asked, pulling the swimsuit between her ass cheeks like a thong. She looked at her sister, then over her shoulder showing her what she did. Josie did the same.

"Very nice indeed. But I think I need to see them uncovered, just to be sure." I was getting bolder, and so far, was not receiving any rejection nor complaint. From either of them now that I thought about it.

"Like this?" Jenny asked, now she untied Josie's bikini bottom, pulling the yellow material away and leaving her naked. Josie didn't protest, in fact she struck a pose to show it off.

Then Jenny undid her bottoms too, leaving them on the side of the hot tub on the deck.

Holy shit! Now both sisters, my cousins, were showing me their wet, wonderful bodies. It was like they were exhibitionists, neither wanting to let the other outdo them. The competition was back on, and I was in trouble. I was being asked to judge them, despite not wanting to get involved.

I was playing with fire again, sure I would get burnt. The water in the hot tub wouldn't save me.

The two of them both arched their hips and exposed their wonderful butts to me.

"Who as the nicest ass, Jack -- answer honestly. And I will know if you are lying." Jenny was getting impatient. I was staring at two wet, naked cousins, competing sisters. Totally unsure what to say or do.

"Josie has a beautiful ass for sure," I replied. "But you are the girl of my dreams." I had to angle it towards Jenny, how else could I play this dangerous game?

"Why thank you Jack," she blew me a kiss. "But it seems like you're hedging your bets."

"Well, again it seems like it's an unfair comparison. Looks are only part of it. I also realize that I've touched and tasted yours, and I want to continue doing so. So that impacts my opinion. You asked me to be honest, but the truth is I am biased."

I don't know why I was trying to be philosophical. Playful avoidance came naturally, and I didn't want to compare or get in the middle of this competition. But now I wish I had taken an easier route.

"So what, you have to do the same to Josie before making a decision?" Jenny had her hand on her hip.

"That's not quite what I said," I offered unsuccessfully.

"Josie, should we have Jack finger and lick your ass in order for him to decide?" Jenny was unrelenting. But it piqued my curiosity that this might be an option.

"Wait," Josie chimed in, standing up now. "Is this all just a tease? Because I doubt you're going to let Jack fuck me. What's your end game? You already won the bet."

"I won because Jack said I was the best-ever. Now it's your turn. I want you to admit that I am prettier, sexier, better in bed. And not just because you have to do anything I say. You have to mean it."

"Jen," her sister replied with love and honesty. "You are prettier from your head to your toes, and yes including your tits and ass. Jack is just being nice because he feels caught between a rock and a hard place in your game, at the same time not wanting to hurt my feelings.

"He's so sweet that way," Josie said this last piece, gently touching my arm. Which was surreal because she is also naked and wet in the hot tub with us.

"And I've had to try so hard to compete, only because I'd fall too far behind if I didn't."

"What?" Jenny finally got recognition she wanted but was still shocked when it came.

"And you are great at sex. I mean, I watched you two and oh my god let me tell you, it was fucking hot. I've never done some of those things."

"Wait, when?" she asked, confused.

"While you 69ed, and later in the shower."

"I thought I heard someone in the hall," Jenny said in reflection.

"You didn't close the bathroom door all the way. I wasn't sure if you did that on purpose or not. But I couldn't help it. I was fingering myself watching you, that's how horny you made me."

"Really?" Jenny was glad to be the object of desire. "Yay!" She clapped silently, relishing in the moment.

"So can we stop this finally?"

"Mmmm, not yet" Jenny said playfully. "You still have to do anything I say for a couple more hours, and I plan to get my money's worth." She was grinning and had some plan in mind. "But I am not a selfish ruler, I am the Queen of lust and love," Jenny said smiling at us both.

"Jack," she had my attention. "The Queen wants to confirm that you will do whatever she asks."

"Your wish is my command," I played along, but she had my obedience long ago.

"Good," Jenny played her newfound role. "The ladies of the court require to be serviced." She leaned over the side of the hot tub facing away, presenting her bum.

"Yes Jack," Josie teased, doing the same and looking back over her shoulder at me. "Service us." The two giggled.

"What?" I was beside myself. Was this part of the plan all along?

"Do you have a problem with the Queen's order?" Jenny demanded.

"How?" I stammered, unsure how this was going to go, my mind trying to catch up.

"Use your fingers, silly" Jenny said naughtily, "and your wonderful tongue."

"No, I mean... I just... uh." My voice tailed off. What was I getting into? Why was I hesitating?

"This isn't a test? There's no way I'm getting in trouble for this?" Did I want to hear the answer?

"Oh Jack," Jenny replied lovingly. "You were in trouble from the moment we arrived."

-----

With everything that was said about comparisons and competition, I was conflicted. I was being used, I was sure, as a pawn in their game. The Queen commanding pieces on the chess board.

The pawn did not want to be sacrificed, although to save the king (or queen) it often played out that way. It wasn't always so bad for the pawn, I rationalized. This pawn was having the best sex of his life.

And apparently there was more to come. Case in point, two beautiful women were naked in the hot tub and asking to be 'serviced.' That they were sisters and my cousins was beside the point now.

Or was it? Was this still a test, like Josie evaluating suitors to find out who was worthy. Was it a test of trust, or loyalty? And if so, did that mean I should stop and profess my love for Jenny, or should I do as she asks without question? Was it loyalty in choice, or loyalty through obedience?

Either way, I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass me by. It could just be a naughty romp in the hot tub, a sexual tryst to be enjoyed and not over analyzed.

I stepped closer, reaching out with my hands and touching their beautiful butts. I had one hand on each, and they adjusted further to give me full access. Jenny on my left and Josie on my right.

My hands slipped between their legs, and I gently touched their soft, wet patches of pubic hair. A little more pressure, and I was rubbing their mounds, looking for the magic spot that would drive them crazy.

"Oh, yes," Jenny moaned as I found her clit. I slipped two fingers into her warm pussy and rubbed her on the outside with my thumb. I knew her body and could navigate without looking.

"You know what I like," Jenny cooed.

But Josie was a new experience. I had only seen her briefly in the shower, during the seduction test. Now I touched her pussy, moving my fingers around to quickly learn where she liked to be touched.

I was eager to taste Josie now. I lowered my head and pressed it into her from behind. Her pussy was smaller, tighter. I licked her nice flesh and explored around her with my tongue.

Then I focused on her backdoor. Josie responded by pushing back against my face. I spread her cheek with my hand, allowing me to insert my tongue deep into her ass.

"Finally," Josie groaned, resting her head on her towel as she arched her back.

Fuck she tasted nice! Soft and clean and wet, the taste of flesh and the smell of sex. All the while her sphincter contracted around her new visitor. I fingered her pussy, and tongue-fucked her cute butt. I played with her pussy, alternating between hitting her g-spot and her clit.

"You were right, he knows what he's doing," Josie said to her sister.

"Wait, what?" I asked, raising my head.

"Girls talk," Jenny responded playfully. What else had they discussed, I wondered.

"Don't stop," Josie yearned for me to resume. And so my attention returned on the writhing girl that I was currently rimming in the hot tub.

After a few minutes, I slipped my thumb into Josie's bum, and still had two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh yea, that's nice!"

"Working on my bowling grip," we all laughed.

"Practice all you want," Josie added, her body writhing as my fingers explored her insides.

But this gave me a chance to move over to give Jenny attention. I was still playing with her pussy when I began to lick her backside too.

"Oohh, my turn!" she said excitedly. I licked all around her anus, circling around the edges, tickling the soft perineum, then into her butthole. But I couldn't get the leverage needed.

"Spread your ass for me," my hands were occupied so I asked her for assistance. But I liked it when a woman did it this way -- it showed she is fully into it.

She reached back, grabbing a cheek in each hand and spreading them wide. Her butt opened, and I greedily jammed my tongue all the way into her.

"Argh!" Jenny exclaimed. "Fuck I love your tongue in my ass!"

I tongued her furiously and kept my fingers attacking her pussy.

"Ah, that feels so good!" Jenny arched her back, lifting her head high, relishing in the feeling. With her arms behind her and her head thrown back, her breasts protruded out, basking in the sun.

Jenny was gorgeous, her skin glistened, her body radiated wish pleasure and delight.

"Fuck, that's hot," Josie replied looking back at us, at Jenny's body, my face buried in her from behind.

Josie's butt clenched and it reminded me I was still engaged in her too. I pushed deeper into her, with two fingers in her pussy, and my thumb in her ass. She rocked her hips against my wrist, pushing on it for friction, rubbing against it to force my fingers deeper inside her.

"That feels so amazing," Josie offered. "But I need to fucked, and soon!"

I looked up at Jenny to see her reaction, wondering if now was the time.

"Not yet."

"Not yet?" Josie whimpered, looking back at me and frowning.

I wondered how far Jenny would push it.

"Jack, tell the truth" Jenny spoke seductively, "who has the nicest ass?"

I disengaged and stood up, admiring the two gorgeous ladies before me.

"Well," I tried to figure out how best to answer. "One tastes better, one feels better, they each look awesome. And I want to fuck them both. It's a tie!"

"Hmph, very diplomatic of you," Jenny said with naughty approval.

"I'm OK with a tie," Josie interjected, "as long as he gives me that kind of attention!"

"Next course Jack," Jenny looked at me naughtily. "Time to eat some pussy."

"As you wish, my Queen."

"Josie, do as I do," Jenny commanded her sister.

Jenny spread her towel out long ways from the hot tub back onto the deck which was level. Then she lay down on her back, putting her feet at the edge. Josie watched and did the same.

Jenny pushed up, scooting in as close as she could to the water. I grabbed her legs and pulled up, and she shimmied so her bum was just over the hot tub. Again Josie watched and did the same.

Both girls, naked and horny, were positioned before me, offering themselves up for cunnilingus.

I was in heaven!

Kneeling in front of Jenny, I leaned in and reached her pussy. I licked at her labia, and she spread her legs. My hand spread her hips and my tongue licked as she pushed her hips up to meet my face.

I wanted to go deep into her, so I pushed back on her legs. She knew what to do, grabbing behind her knees and pulling them to her chest. Her hips lifted off the ground, her pussy angled upwards.

Now I had great access and dove deep into her with my face. I flicked her clit vigorously, inserting two fingers into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh yea, eat me Jack!" Jenny called out.

I licked and sucked on Jenny, eager to please and loving the taste. Her pussy was delicious and wet, like peaches and cream. I loved smelling her, tasting her pink skin, her flesh. My tongue lapped at her labia and teased her clit. Then I tongued deep into her pussy again.

I turned my head so Josie could watch, our eyes locked.

"Fuck, I want that too," Josie replied, whimpering with desire.

"Wait your turn," Jenny replied.

"Ugh!" Josie was getting horny, trying to finger herself but it wasn't the same.

Relentlessly I attacked Jenny's pussy and slipped a finger into her bum.

"Ugh! I'm still so sore! It feels good, but I don't think my ass can take too much."

I spread her lips and ass cheeks wide, so I could lick and suck to my heart's desire. My fingers worked her pussy, and my tongue in her soft, delicious butt.

Jenny new I was closing in to finish her off. But apparently, she wasn't ready for that.

"Jack, don't leave Josie out!" She ordered me to eat her sister.

I let her legs down, then shifted over to Josie. She looked at me with yearning, and I looked at her with carnal desire. Her naked body looked lovely, stretching out before my on the deck.

Reaching in, I spread her legs, gently touching her pussy. Josie arched her back and writhed in anticipation. My mouth reached her mound, and I blew hot air onto her skin.

Then I started licking her pussy. Her lips were smaller and tighter, her pussy tasted fresh and wet. I fingered her and ate her out. She moved her hips, trying to press up into my mouth. I felt her hands on the back of my head, and I smashed my face into her.

I took a breather for a second, licking my lips -- when Josie saw this, she leaned her head back.

"Oh please, fuck me!" she moaned, her body needing the pounding, the release.

"Nope, not yet," Jenny replied. The same words Josie used earlier, now Jenny used against her. She was in control, not the other way around. Jenny nodded, directing her gaze down between Josie's legs, instructing me to get back at it.

I dove back in. I spread her legs wide with my arms and buried my face in her pussy. Josie grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled back, like Jenny had done earlier.

With my hands free, I spread her ass cheeks and tongued has ass again, this time from above. When her bum was sufficiently wet, I slipped a finger in, and resumed licking her pussy.