Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yea, eat my pussy Jack!" Josie called out loud, not caring if anyone heard. Our nearest neighbor was hundreds of yards, plus we were angled away, facing the lake. You could only see us from the dock, way off in the distance.

I focused back on eating her out, determined to finish her. I fingered her ass and her pussy, working them furiously, drilled into her clit with my lips and gums.

"Oh shit, right there!" Josie was close and we all knew it.

That's when Jenny changed it up on us again.

"Now come fuck me Jack," she commanded. I lifted my head from between Josie's legs.

"But I am so close!" Josie pleaded.

"Good things come to those who wait," Jenny replied quietly.

"Fucking hell!" Josie was panting, her body heaving, aching for release. She was getting so close yet not reaching the end. And we were doing that to her, Jenny and me.

I felt bad to leave her like that. It was against my nature. But Jenny held court and controlled us both. And I wasn't going to risk her wrath. Besides, so far, I have been eating out and fingering both cousins now, so I just had to let this play out, for better or worse.

"Let's see that wonderful cock of yours, Jack. Bring it here."

I stood up on the step in the hot tub, and Jenny sat up. She pulled on my shorts, releasing my cock. It had been hard for a while, and it ached to be touched.

Jenny grabbed for it, holding it and massaging it, rubbing my head between her fingers. Then she scooted closer, her leg between mine in the water. She pressed her breasts into my thigh, reaching around with her hands to grab my ass and pull me in tightly.

Jenny put her mouth around my shaft, licking and sucking on my cock. Fuck that felt good! There is nothing quite like getting oral from a beautiful woman, particularly with fantastic tits pressed into you.

I saw Josie, laying there naked, worked up and unsatisfied. She watched with yearning and desire.

"Fuck me with your beautiful cock Jack," Jenny commanded. There was no option, and no hesitation.

She lay back, and I lifted her legs up and over my thighs, pulling her into my waist. I slipped my hard dick into her warm pussy, and she shifted to push deeper onto me.

"God, you feel so good," Jenny exclaimed.

I leaned forward, and her legs went back. I grabbed her ankles, using them to hold myself up and to lift her hips off the ground. The angle was perfect, my cock reaching the end of her pussy hitting the back.

"Holy shit you are so deep inside me!" Jenny cried out. "Now fuck me good," Jenny commanded.

Encouraged by her naughty talk, her naked beauty, and us being watched by her sister, I was enraged with passion and desire and lust. I rammed into her pussy with reckless abandon, my balls slapping into her ass. Jenny locked eyes with me, I could see the desire in her as well.

I pounded her hard and fast, going deep into her each time.

"Fuck your pussy feels wonderful!" I exclaimed. "I love being inside you!"

"How bad do you want it?" Jenny asked.

"Oh, I want you bad, in every way possible," I said with lust and desire.

"No, Josie." And I realized that she had asked her sister the question. "How bad do you want it?"

She had been playing with herself, but it wasn't the same. Her eyes were locked onto us, watching as I pounded my hard cock into her sister's pussy. She gazed with hungry desire, with carnal lust.

"Yeah, I need to be fucked like that," Josie replied. "Please!"

"Will you do anything for it?" Jenny asked, her body moving as I continued pounding into her tight, warm pussy.

"Yes, I will do anything, please let him fuck me." Josie begged with her voice and with her body.

"First you have to eat my pussy," Jenny commanded.

"What? No." Josie was shocked.

"You said anything. I want you both to make me cum. Jack's inside me, you licking my pussy."

My eyes went big, I couldn't believe it.

"What?" was all Josie could say.

"Quickly, before the moment in time is lost. If Jack makes me cum on his own, you're out and on your own. Eat us both and help us come, and you'll get us both doing the same for you in return."

"What?" her head was spinning. Her mind was trying to process, trying to understand.

Renewed with lust, I thrusted into Jenny with force and intensity.

"Yes! Fuck me Jack!" Jenny started to buck, and her legs tensed. She was beautiful and lost in the moment, her body feeling the wave coming. Her head was back, her eyes closed.

Josie knew it, and wanted it, too. She wanted it more than anything she could recall. Time was almost up. The decision had to be made. Josie sat up, leaned over, and bent her head into where we connected at the hips.

I leaned back to watch, as Josie flicked her tongue out and over Jenny's pussy. Her sister's pussy.

It was naughty and delightful. Josie licked her sister's pussy, part from obedience, and part from desire. She wanted what we had, what we could give her, what Jenny could give her.

It was only then I realized what Jenny had done. And it was masterful.

"Fuck me, oh fuck fuck fuck!" Jenny spasmed and jolted, writing and bucking as waves of bliss racked her body. Jenny came with such intensity that even I was amazed.

Josie looked up, but Jenny wasn't done. "No, keep going!" Jenny called out. Josie buried her face back down in her legs, and I pounded away at my cousin's hot, tight pussy.

"Holy fucking fuck!" Jenny cried out, grabbing her sister by the arm and digging her nails into her skin. "Eat me now!" Josie went lower to her opening, so I pulled out long enough for her to slip her tongue into Jenny's wet pussy. She got her tongue in deep, lapping up her juices.

Jenny's legs locked around Josie's head, and she started to squirt on her face. Josie managed to turn her hide sideways. She replaced her tongue with two fingers, rubbing them viciously over Jenny's pussy.

"Argh! That's it! Fuck yes, I'm coming again!" Whether it was two orgasms or one long one, I won't debate. But another wave hit her, and Jenny loved every second of it. Her body convulsed and her legs bucked. Pussy juices were all over me and Josie.

"Jack," Jenny called. "I need your wonderful cock inside me."

I inserted my rod back into her again. She squeezed her pussy, contracting her muscles around me. She was squirting and coming hard, thrashing about in the throes of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," I said. "I have a little something for you."

"I know," Jenny added. "I can tell."

I pounded away with fury. Seeing Jenny cum hard was exciting. Watching her sister eat her out and push her over the edge was just too much.

"I'm coming too!" I called out. "Oh my god!" My ass clenched and I shot my load into my cousin.

"Did you cum? Let me have it, please!" Josie pleaded, she begged.

"What?" I asked in amazement.

"I want to taste both of you. And so I can have you fuck me like that too."

She was naughty, lost in the desire and lust that we had shared. Not wanting to disappoint, I pulled out of Jenny and offered my cock to Josie. It was covered in sex juice, from both of us.

Josie grabbed me, taking me into her mouth. I realized this was the first time she actually had my cock in her mouth. And now it was covered in combined juices of Jenny and me.

Josie sucked like her life depended on it. I shot a few more small spurts into her mouth. She looked up at me as she swallowed. Our eyes locked. I was in heaven!

Josie licked the head of my cock, slurping and sucking until I was all clean. She looked back at Jenny, seeking approval. Jenny was exhausted, sweaty and out of breath. She was up on her elbows, watching.

"Fuck, I've never done anything like that," Josie admitted. "Did I do what you wanted?"

"That was fantastic, a perfect moment in time," Jenny finally said panting. "I've never come that hard."

"Never?" I asked.

"Jack you're great. But the two of you, focusing on your every need and desire, that's another level."

Somehow, I knew what she meant. Not just two partners, two specific people - us. It was naughty and taboo, and that heightened the experience.

"So will you fuck me now?" Josie asked.

"Go ahead, you two can have sex," Jenny said.

"No, I want to feel it like you just did. Like it's the best-ever, my perfect moment in time."

She looked at us, and we just looked back.

"I need both of you. Jenny, I admit you're the best. Please do this for me! I'm begging you!"

And with that, Jenny smiled as she collapsed back onto the towel, completely pleased.