Lust and Love: Meeting Annie

Story Info
Sweet girl has a secret dirty side.
5k words
4.64
13.9k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beatbox
beatbox
7 Followers

I met Annie through our mutual friend Kevin.

Kev, as I called him, was my best friend since college. He first met Annie after moving out of our apartment in Boston, to be closer to his fiancé, Beverly who lived in L.A.

I had recently broken off a long-term relationship, and with my best friend moving across the country, I was definitely feeling alone. I started receding deeper into a depression each day. Emotionally, I knew I wasn't ready to jump into any kind of relationship, particularly one that was long distance. But Kev and Bev, assured me this girl was worth it.

Annie and I were both invited to the wedding, but that was still several months away. Bev insisted on connecting us before. "She's the kind of girl you were meant to be with, Derick. Nothing like Janice. Annie's smart, engaging, and beautiful." After hearing more details, I had a hard time saying no. The clincher was seeing a picture of her.

In the picture Annie was standing on a beach at sunset, wearing a white bikini top and and a short, but modest jean skirt. I was completely smitten.

Annie's dirty blonde hair fell in cascading strands around her face and complimented her sun-kissed skin. Her smile alone was stunning, with full, pouty lips and crystal blue eyes that crinkled up and seemed to smile too. I learned that she had played soccer in high school and college, and her body reflected that. She was on the shorter side, just shy of 5'3" to my 6'. I'm a legs and ass man, and her's were perfect. Thighs that looked muscular enough to grab onto, and she filled her skirt out nicely.

If anything, I felt like she was way out of my league. But persistence won, and Kev sent an email introducing us.

Once we got past the awkwardness and absurdity of being setup, our connection felt incredibly natural. Over a matter of days, we learned a lot about each other: likes and dislikes, past relationships, family history, and yes, sexual preferences.

She was the proverbial "girl next door". Growing up in a traditional family, in a small town in Pennsylvania, surrounded by farmland. She had decided to move to the West Coast after college, partly for the new experience, and partly to escape a high-school ex who had never moved on from her -- or the small town. I found out we worked in similar fields. I was a freelance graphic designer working in marketing, and she worked in communications for a small agency. We also learned that, among other things, we both loved the beach.

Once a day emails quickly turned into hourly texts, which turned into long phone calls, which turned into video calls. Each interaction was dripping with the delicious excitement of a fresh new relationship: that mix of an instant connection with a relative stranger, and the anxious energy of sexual anticipation.

With the three hour time difference, our phone calls would go late into the night. Often, I'd fall asleep to the sound of her voice, which Annie said was endearing. During one particularly memorable call, a week or two after our first email, Annie reluctantly admitted to me that she "loves to suck cock". She had hesitated to tell me this because she thought it would make her "sound slutty".

It did. It also really turned me on. Hearing her say the word "cock", revealed a whole new side of her that felt very unlike the exterior she, or our friends, had presented earlier.

"I can't believe I just said that!" she said. I could sense she was blushing. "Is that bad? Does that make you think less of me?"

"Um... I can't believe you said that either," I replied. She held her breath. "Honestly, though, that's really hot." I was torn between feeling turned on and jealously curious about how she learned this about herself.

She lowered her voice, almost to a whisper. "I'm sorry, I just really want to suck your cock right now. Is that bad?"

There it was again. My heart raced. My stomach flipped. My dick got harder. "No. Definitely not bad. I'd really like that right now," I groaned.

What proceeded was at least twenty-five minutes of deep breathing, muffled whimpers, and brief descriptions of what we were doing to ourselves and wishing the other person was doing it instead, punctuated by "oh god", "fuck", and "yes", culminating in both of us exclaiming how much we loved hearing those words, and finally, sharing a very gratifying and unifying moment of total release. This was followed by the deepest and most relaxing sleep I had ever experienced.

The next morning, I woke up to find that my phone, having never hung up, had died overnight, and my sheets were a mess. But I was well-rested, and happier than I had been in a long time.

That was the first time we had done anything like that. And from that moment on, we would end most of our nights together, either on the phone or video call. She was a "freak in the sheets". Sweet and innocent with the world, but secretly slutty for me.

Our worlds suddenly completely orbited each other.

During the day, I'd get flirty text messages. Sometimes, in the mornings, I'd get a pic to show what she was wearing to work -- a cute dress, or a cardigan with dress pants -- followed by a pic of what was underneath -- bent over, dress pulled up over her ass, with a thong being swallowed between her cheeks; or the cardigan almost completely unbuttoned, her tank top underneath pulled down showing her pert breasts and small, hard nipples.

This girl absolutely had me.

Within the month, we were checking in with each other before and after going out with coworkers or friends. We'd email in between work meetings, text and talk during our lunch breaks, commutes, and grocery trips. Every evening, and throughout the weekends we'd talk and watch each other. We made ourselves cum to the sounds and visuals of the other person touching themselves, and the descriptions of what we wished we could do to the other.

Finally, with a month to go before the wedding, I couldn't take any more. As a freelancer, I could set my own schedule and work anywhere. So I notified my team I would be working in a different time zone, paid up my rent and utilities, packed a bag, and flew to L.A.

Annie picked me up at the airport -- not the most romantic place to meet in person for the first time. But at this point, it felt like I was returning home to a lover, rather than arriving for the first visit.

Still, as I ascended the escalator, I was shaking with anticipation. And suddenly, there was the girl from the picture, wearing the same jean skirt from the picture, with a white spaghetti strap tank top, and sandals. She looked good. Her hair wasn't as messy as the photo on the beach, but her smile was the same. As soon as I could reach her, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up to meet my eyes.

I wish I could adequately describe that first kiss. The energy and electricity coursing through our bodies, seemed to flow between us. She was shaking. I pressed her close to me, and felt the warmth of her body as her breasts smashed into my chest. Our tongues lovingly caressing as we finally embraced for the first time.

We were still in the terminal. At baggage claim. Surrounded by people.

I knew she had a slight aversion to PDA, but she didn't seem to mind it in this moment. I leaned my head back, separating our lips, but not our bodies. I stared into her blue eyes, smiled, and said "Hi."

As we waited for my bag at the carousel, we held hands and talked as if we had done it a million times before. The moment felt very foreign, and yet insanely familiar at the same time. I finally picked up my bag and as I dragged my roller behind me, we walked towards the short-term parking together. My arm slipped behind her as she leaned into me and I let my hand drop to the back of her skirt, giving her butt a pat and squeeze.

When the parking garage elevator dinged, a group of people clambered on with us. I was disappointed, hoping we'd get our first moment alone here. Annie entered first, putting us into one of the back corners, and positioned herself directly in front of me as everyone turned to face the doors. She leaned against me, pressing her butt directly on my crotch. She knew what she was doing. The top of her head came to just below my chin. I leaned over her, slid my hand from her bare shoulder, along her arm, and around her back until i reached the top of her skirt. I discreetly slipped my hand into the small gap between her skin and her skirt, and ran my fingertips along the top of her underwear. She was wearing a thong. I felt along the top and inched my finger down slightly to feel it disappear into her ass. I pulled my hand out and rested it on hers, intertwining our fingers. On each floor more people got out, until we reached ours.

---

As she slipped into the driver's seat, I couldn't help but reach over and place my left hand on Annie's thigh. Her skirt rode up as she settled in. I had literally dreamt of this moment, the first real touch, since I had seen that first picture.

Her skin was cooler than i imagined. It was toned and firm, but also squeezably soft. She looked into my eyes as I ran my hand deeper into the inside of her leg, slipping my hand between the leather of the seat and her thigh. I pressed my fingers into her flesh and pulled it towards me. Her legs parted. Her skirt rode up higher, revealing a glimpse of white cloth between. She stared at me. Bit her lower lip, and smiled.

"I've dreamt of this moment for so long," I said.

"Me too," she said breathlessly.

We stared at each other for a beat and then leaned in to kiss. Our lips parted as I felt the tip of her tongue flick mine. My hand continued its journey, slipping further along her inner thigh, stopping briefly to squeeze and caress her skin along the way. She reached over and aggressively fumbled at my waist until she found the zipper.

I slid down slightly giving her better access, while slipping my hand deeper under her skirt. Finally, I had reached the warmth I had been expecting. Her silky thong barely covered her swollen lips. I could feel her clit as I ran a finger up and down the slit of her pussy. She was soaking through the fabric.

Whether she had expected this or not was unclear, but she had parked about as far away as possible in the garage, in an area with few cars and many empty spaces around us. To our added benefit, most of the lighting in the garage was motion activated. With no movement anywhere near us, we suddenly found ourselves surrounded by relative darkness.

My thumb reached up to rub her clit, as my fingers caressed her pussy. I slipped my middle finger passed her thong, and in between the folds for the first time. Warm, wet, velvety, and tight. She moaned loudly, throwing her head back into the headrest and lifting her ass off the seat as I slipped another finger inside her slit. I reached over with my right hand to feel her breast. Her tank top was padded, and there was nothing underneath. I eased her strap over her shoulder and tugged down the front of her shirt to pull her breast free, feeling her nipple harden for the first time.

She looked over at me with a lustful look. It was more intense than anything I had experienced during any of our video sessions. Without a word, she pulled my hand from her pussy. For a second, I worried we had gone too far. Until she adjusted her seat as far back as it would go. She gathered herself onto her knees and turned her whole body towards me and said, "I need to taste your dick. I really can't wait."

She reached back over for my zipper, reached in, and fished around. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down with my boxers as far as I could. My dick was hard and throbbed with the expectation of finally feeling Annie doing what she had been describing for weeks.

She leaned forward, and as she did, took my hand and placed it on the back of her head. I gathered her hair with both hands, wrapping it into a messy bun. She started taking my dick in her mouth, a clump of blonde hair in my right hand. I watched as she engulfed me. I swear, I have never been harder or felt bigger than in that moment.

She lifted her head and released my dick from her lips with a smack. She looked up at me with a loving smile, then dove back down to lick the underside. She caressed my balls with one hand, while stroking my shaft with the other. Her saliva coated both as it dripped down the length of my dick. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long in this situation, and at that point, I didn't care. I needed release.

As she continued to suck and lick, I reached over with my left hand to pull her skirt further up. I wanted to see and feel her ass. I bunched the skirt around her waist and stared at the view of her white thong, barely a string, disappearing into the valley of her two perfectly round ass cheeks. The T where the three strings connected stretched across her back, and the side strings dug into her upper thigh fold. I grabbed her thigh and shook it, watching her firm ass cheeks ripple.

I pushed her head down further onto my dick and held it, briefly, before letting her back up. It was aggressive, but I knew she liked that. As she came up for air, she gasped and said "I fucking love that. Slap my ass."

I reached further back and brought my hand down on her right cheek -- hard enough that it echoed inside the car, but not hard enough to leave a mark.

The sudden flickering of lights in the distance caught my eye. As the flickering continued towards us, I agonizingly pulled up on her hair and dragged her mouth off my dick. She quickly realized why, and reached back to pull her skirt down as I pulled my shorts and boxers up. A quick kiss, and she was resetting the drivers seat and starting up the engine.

We looked at each other and laughed. I was still rock hard, and clearly in agony. She reached over and patted my now covered dick. "Don't worry, I have big plans for you. You're going to get a lot of attention."

As we pulled out of the parking spot and out of the garage, I reached over and placed my hand back on her upper thigh, lightly squeezing and caressing, and reached my pinky up to gently rub her pussy. I knew it was less than an hour drive from the Burbank Airport to her apartment, and I planned to torture her the entire way there...

---

Annie had a roommate named Samantha. She was older than Annie by several years, but worked as a contractor for the military, and was away more than she was home. Sam appreciated that Annie could watch the place and take care of things while she was gone, and gave Annie a deal on rent because of it. They lived in a pretty spacious two bedroom condo, with a large living room that opened to an even larger modern kitchen. Their complex was 6 stories, and they were on the top floor, with a view that overlooked an open courtyard below, with a pool and garden area.

Annie's bedroom was the smaller of the two, with a small desk and dresser in each corner, and a queen bed that took up most of the rest of the space.

As soon as I put my bags down in her room, I turned around to face her, reached down, grabbed her ass, and lifted her up. Even though I had done this earlier at the airport, I made a mental note of how easy it was to pick her up. She wrapped her legs around me as we feverishly kissed.

I couldn't wait any longer.

Months of build up, hours of flying and driving, and now the only thing I could think about was sliding into her. Annie was grinding herself down onto my hard dick. Her skirt bunching up as she continued to wriggle against me. I turned us around and threw her up onto the bed.

"Do you like that you can throw me around?" she said mischievously.

"Do you like being thrown around?" I asked back.

She smiled sheepishly. "Maybe..." her voice trailing off. "I like it a little rough. Just... don't hurt me."

There was a double meaning in those last words.

She suddenly looked scared. Her puppy-dog eyes widened and slightly teared. Our emotions were a tangle of feelings -- deep lust, desire, and anticipation, mixed in with feelings of anxiety, fear, and caution. We were moving so fast. But it wasn't until this moment that another feeling overwhelmed me -- was it love? I couldn't tell, but I knew I needed to hold her.

I crawled onto the bed next to her and wrapped her in my arms. The emotion of the entire situation and moment washed over her. She curled up onto her knees and cried into my chest for a moment. Tears turned into laughter. Then, as she gathered herself together, she turned her head up to me, and we kissed.

I rubbed her back as we gently kissed for a minute or two. Soft kisses gave way to sexual hunger. I felt a tug at my belt. I broke our kiss to help her. I took my shorts off, then I pulled her shirt over her head, copping a cheap feel of her breasts as I did so. She laughed, we kissed again. I moved to kiss and suck on her earlobe, then slid my tongue along the nape of her neck. I nibbled and sucked my way down her chest. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, pert with light pink aureolas and topped with small nipples. I took one in my mouth and sucked and nibbled on it, as she reached up and cradled my head. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned into my ear "you make me feel so good."

I moved to her other breast, performing the same ritual, kissing and sucking her nipple until they were both hard. I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her thong.

"Enough teasing," she said. "I need to feel your dick inside me."

I didn't need another prompt. I pulled her legs out from under her, and laid her down on her back. Her skirt still bunched around her waist, I slipped my boxers off, and moved her thong to the side to reveal her clean shaven slit. Her lips were puffy and her clit was engorged -- teased to arousal during the hour-long car ride. I rubbed the tip of my dick along the crack of her pussy lips, up to her clit, and back down again. Moisture seemed to ooze from her and coated my head. I leaned forward, placing my hands next to her head, and my dick at her entrance. I stared into those beautiful, blue eyes as i swayed forward, sliding the underside of my penis along the length of her lips. Her hair framed her face perfectly. I could have stayed there forever, but as I swayed back down along her slit, she inched herself forward, and the head of my penis broke through.

Her vagina unfolded to envelop just the tip. Our eyes locked as I slowly pressed my hips forward. And then, suddenly, the entire length of my hard cock, like a well lubricated steel shaft, slid in to perfectly fill her canal. My hips pressed into her pelvic bone. I felt the slightest resistance at the tip of the head, as I grazed her cervix.

Connected. I held myself there, suspended above her, and deep inside her.

Her eyes rolled into her head. Her mouth fell open and her breathing stopped. Wordless. Breathless. I pulled my hips back slightly. I felt her muscles contract, attempting to hold me in place. I slowly slid my dick out of her. I looked down for a moment, watching as I slid out. Annie's pussy lips, reddened with desire, resisted and gripped the sides of my dick, expanding as I pulled myself nearly all the way out of her. Only the head of my cock rested inside. I looked back up to meet her eyes. She looked up, caught watching the same moment, she smiled and said "fuck me."

I leaned down, kissed her deeply, and pressed my hips back into her. She reached up to pull my shirt off. We disengaged our kiss for a frantic moment as I finished pulling it over my head. I was naked, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pistoned in and out of her pussy, only pausing occasionally at the bottom to grind my pubic bone against her clit. She moaned and uttered something undecipherable, but clearly affirming her pleasure with that move.

I was starting to drip sweat onto her. It was hot in the room. The air conditioning and fan weren't keeping up with the heat we were generating. As sweat dripped down into the valley between her breasts I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her tits bounced with every thrust I gave. Her hips started bucking up to meet me mid air. This was a difficult position to hold, but we were somehow in perfect sync. Suddenly she gasped and said "Right there. Right fucking there. Don't stop. Please don't fucking stop fucking me."

beatbox
beatbox
7 Followers
12