Lust and Love: Meeting Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dirty words rang in my head. I throbbed inside her.

I pushed myself back up onto my hands in an almost push up position. My arms were burning, but I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to hear that familiar sound of delight she would make on our calls while she was touching herself. I wanted to feel her body shake like I'd seen her do on screen.

I moved faster, grinding her clit at the bottom of every fifth or sixth thrust. Pulling out and pushing back in again and again. Feeling the walls of her vagina tightly hold on with each move, even as she became wetter and wetter. I continued until I didn't think I could go any longer, and then, I felt her body stiffen. Her breathing quickened into short gasps of air. Her eyes shut tight, and legs pushed her ass off the bed. I slammed into her body one last time and stayed, grinding my hips against her pelvis until she shivered.

Her eyes opened wide and she screamed. "Holy shit. Fuck, I'm cumming! You're making me cum so hard!"

She shook under me. The whole bed shook. I heard something fall off the dresser behind me. Her legs stiffened, she laughed, and then collapsed under me. I let my arms go and I fell onto her in a sweaty pile. I licked her neck, licked her lips, and then kissed her.

My dick, still hard, had managed to stay inside her, even as her orgasm attempted to push me out. I was happy and felt accomplished, but I wasn't done. Luckily, she wasn't either.

Annie came alive under me. "Get up," she stated. "I want you to fuck me from behind."

I knew this was a favorite position for her. She told me she loved the way it felt, even though she couldn't orgasm in that position.

I groaned as I slid my dick out of Annie, rolled off of her, and onto my back.

"First," she commanded, "I want more of this." And with that, she popped up onto her knees, opened her mouth and leaned over to placed her tongue on my dick. She licked the underside up from the base, up to the head, and then took me inside her mouth, swallowing it like a sword down to the base again. Her tongue wiggled against the underside of my dick while she held me in her mouth. Then she pulled her head up, leaving a thick layer of spit and saliva coating the entire thing.

She inspected her work, handling my penis like a prize. When she seemed pleased with it, she turned herself around, and presented her perfect ass to me. She reached back to peel her thong off, but I told her to stop. "Leave it on. I want to fuck you just like that."

"You're just as dirty as me!" I never thought fucking with underwear on was very dirty, but the fact that she thought it was, somehow made it hotter.

I gave her a little smack, this time, there was a handprint, but it faded quickly as I grabbed and shook her bubble butt. "I'm going to fuck this ass soon, too," I said. She looked back at me over her shoulder with those same puppy-dog eyes from before, but this time they were lustful, not tearful.

"You think so? You think I'm going to let you fuck my asshole? You know I've never done that before... but, maybe..."

As she said "maybe", i placed my hard dick on top of her ass and slid it along the crack. The material of her thong felt good on the under-shaft. I pulled my hips back and forth a few times until the head caught on something. My dick pressed against her lips, still puffy and wet. The soaked strip of cloth the only thing between me and my prize. I reached down between us and slid her thong to the side, pushed forward, and entered her for the second time -- ever.

As I penetrated her, Annie flicked her head up, her hair flying back in a snap. I grabbed a clump, and wrapped it around my hand until it was near the base of her head, and gently pulled up. She obediently pushed herself up onto her hands, as I began to pump into her. Her ass jiggled with every thrust. My hips crashing into the back of her thighs.

I ran my free hand up the back of her leg taking in every inch -- from the bottom of her foot, up onto her calf, grazing the back of her knee, up along her thigh, and then up to her hip. I grabbed the soft fold, feeling the string of her thong, digging my fingers into her flesh, and pulled her back to meet my thrusts.

"I'm so close Annie. Please don't stop."

"I want you to come inside me Derick," she managed. "Keep going, your going to make me cum too!"

Until that moment, we hadn't even discussed birth control. My head was spinning with desire, and there was no turning back. If this wasn't a good idea, both of us were too far gone to care.

"Cum in me, baby. Fill my pussy with your cum."

That was all the encouragement I needed. With the last bit of strength I had left, I grabbed a firm hold of her ass with both hands and pulled myself as deep as I could go. The head of my dick slipped into the soft fold of Annie's cervix, and I released. Cum spewed out in multiple bursts. As I pumped two or three more times in and out of her, Annie screamed and I felt her pussy contract, gripping my dick like a vice.

I stayed inside her for another minute, both of us catching our breath. My penis began to soften as my muscles relaxed and the afterglow of an intense orgasm washed over me. As I finally leaned back, I slid out of Annie. My dick was covered in a mix of her cream and mine.

She turned around, and laid down. Her eyes glazed over. "Oh my god," she said. "That was better than I could have imagined. I can't believe you made me cum like that!"

I stayed on my knees next to her, she reached up and pulled me to her, mouth open, tongue out. She attempted to lick my dick clean, but I was too sensitive and stopped her. She reached down and wiped the cum dripping from her pussy, bringing her hands to her mouth, and sucked her fingers clean. My dick immediately responded, but I was too tired to go another round.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Derick," she said "I'll never say no to you."

I smiled back and kissed her. The taste of cum on her mouth lingered salty and sweet. In that moment, I seriously fought the urge to say I love you. I paused, looked in her eyes, and said "I want to cuddle with you Annie." After a long day of travel, the anticipation of the first meeting, and the sexual release, I needed to rest and recharge.

We cleaned ourselves up, ate a bowl of cereal, showered, and got ready for bed. I laid down on cool clean sheets, and she laid her head on my chest, her arms and legs wrapped around me. I stroked her hair with one arm, and her thigh with the other.

As I closed my eyes, I wondered what it meant that Annie would never say no to me. Somehow, it felt more than just sexual. I fell asleep totally content and fulfilled.

12