Lust and Love Pt. 01(?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit" I gasped quickly.

He took his hand, raising it up to my mouth as he sucked me and held out 2 fingers. I put them in my mouth and start lightly sucking them, swirling my tongue around them. After a minute, he pulled them from my mouth and a moment later, I could feel them rubbing around my puckering asshole. After a couple minutes of feeling consistent pressure against the entrance to my ass, I felt them enter me rather smoothly.

"Ohhhh Derek" I moaned as I reached down to grab his wrist. I'd fingered myself many times but his fingers were a good size larger than mine. He pulled off my cock and looked up at me.

"Do you want me to stop Tris?" He asked, concerned.

"No just...be gentle please" I whined.

Derek smiled and came back up to me and started kissing me again, not aggressively but passionately. He slowly worked my hole as I moaned into his mouth. He pulled in and out of me and wiggled his fingers around. After just a couple minutes, we both felt my hole relax little but Derek didn't speed up the intensity.

He was taking care of me for my first time and I felt an appreciation that this was my first real experience with another boy. I opened my eyes to see Derek's brown eyes looking deeply into mine as we kissed and he fingered me. There was something so intimate about that moment. I could tell Derek was taking it in, savoring it.

Then he pulled his fingers from my butt, and moved back down to my crotch. But he didn't put my penis back into his mouth, instead he grabbed the underside of my thighs and pushed my legs up giving himself access to my hole. Then I felt his warm breath then the tip of his wet tongue on my entrance. I gasped quietly, my body erupting in goosebumps.

At first, he ran just the tip of his tongue in circles around my hole, then up and down ever so slightly. Then, without warning, I felt him push his tongue as deep as he could inside my relaxed asshole. I let out out a loud whimper and my hands slammed down on the mattress, spread out and grasping the fabric of the bedsheets. It felt even better than the blowjob did, I was in pure ecstasy and all I wanted was for Derek to be inside me, completely. If I had any doubt that I was a total bottom, this was what removed it.

"Derek" I said breathlessly.

"Hm?" Came his grunt against my hole, giving me a pleasurable sensation and making me twitch.

"I want it inside me" I said a little awkwardly and vaguely. Understandable, considering I was a total novice at dirty talk and unsure of myself at that time.

"Unkah" came his affirmation, still with his tongue inside me. But he carried on what he was doing for another couple minutes, until I begged him.

"Please Derekkkk" I moaned wantonly.

He pulled away from my ass, and came up smiling as he kissed me and stuck his tongue deep in my mouth. I accepted it and twirled it with my own tongue for a moment. Then he stopped and looked me in the eyes with one hand in my hair stroking my head, the other propping himself up over me and to the side so he could talk to me.

"It's gonna hurt, you know? Your first time...and I'm not exactly small" he added sheepishly, as if his brief lack of humility was embarrassing somehow.

"I know that...but there isn't any other person I would rather give my virginity too" I said, blushing a little. Even knowing he was into me, I still felt a little embarrassed speaking so frankly of my desire.

"We could wait though, I'm not going anywhere. We don't have---"

"Derek goddamnit! Fuck me for the love of fucking God" I said, a little more aggressive than I meant to but with a devilish grin on my face.

"Oh, you're definitely gonna love it, trust me" He said. It was clear the awkwardness had faded and we were both starting to feel comfortable being our true selves.

"Damn, not too humble now are you? You went from feeling weird about talking about your big dick to calling yourself God pretty quick" I said with a chuckle.

"You're right...I'll let you make that judgement" He said, smirking.

And with that, he put his hands under my arms, rolled over while simultaneously pulling me over him. It was such a turn on, the ease with which he maneuvered me.

"You can be on top to start, it'll be easier this way for you to control how deep I go" He said, a sultry tone returning to his voice.

"Okay" is all I managed, quietly and softly. It was clear we both were really feeling it in the moment.

"You'll need to get my dick wet babe" He told me. I looked into his eyes, unable to stop myself from smiling like a dork from him calling me "babe."

I slid down his body, and started slobbering all over his big cock. Bending over his manhood, I could feel cool air against my asscrack and could tell I was still soaking wet around my hole. After a few seconds, I maneuvered myself to where I was straddling him with my knees and positioned his cockhead to my entrance. Derek's strong hands gripped my hips as I began to push against his dick.

"Hu-uhhh" I inhaled sharply. With the faintest pop, the head of his penis was inside me.

Derek's thumbs started rubbing my hips delicately and he said with a tone just as soft "easy, don't try to take too much too quick babe."

I couldn't really speak so I just nodded my head, eyes closed. I sat there and adjusted for a couple minutes before proceeding. Opening my eyes, I started to slowly slide down his meatstick. Eyebrows furrowed, mouth open, my lips forming an O, I got about halfway down before I inhaled sharply again.

"Hu-uhhh!" I instinctively jerked up off his dick.

"Not so fast Tris, I don't want to hurt you!"

"I can't do it like this, I don't know what I'm doing! Could you...please...?" My voice trailed off.

"Okay babe, I'm sorry I thought it'd be easier this way."

"It's not your fault, I'm just dumb" I mumbled to him. He grabbed both my arms just above my elbows tight but not hard.

"Don't call yourself dumb Tris, it's your first time. I don't wanna hear you talk bad about yourself, okay?"

I smiled apologetically and nodded my head. I didn't really think I was dumb but it felt really good that he cared how I felt about myself. He sat up, wrapping his arms around my waist and turned over to where I was on my back now. He kissed me, first on the lips and then on my neck before hooking his arms under my knees and lifting them up to give himself access to my hole.

He spit on his hand and began rubbing his dick wet again, saying "Okay when I get in position I want your hands holding my back. That way if it starts to hurt, you can dig your nails in and I'll stop."

"I don't wanna hurt you either though!" I said a little loudly.

"You won't babe, promise." He said with a reassuring smile.

And with that, he positioned his dick at my hole and popped his head back inside me. My body jerked a little but it didn't hurt too much. He leaned down over me so that he was directly over me and I could reach up to place my hands where he'd asked on his back, just under his shoulder blades.

He very slowly, very gently pushed into me little by little until he was back halfway inside me. I gasped and instinctively dug my nails into his skin. He stopped and looked for me to direct him.

"I'm okay...it's fine."

He didn't move a muscle for a solid minute, letting me adjust some more. I felt my ass relax some and soon after it did, Derek began to push again. This time, he got almost all the way inside me. This time I yelped and dug hard into dereks back, the pressure I did so with forcing my hands to drag across his skin. I knew id scratched him pretty good and once I'd finally caught my breath, I could feel his pubes lightly brushing my ass.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to---" I began

"Shhhh, it's okay. Put your hands back and do it again if you need to" He said gently.

So I did, and we sat there like that for another minute unmoving. Then Derek began to pull out of me a couple inches and pump slowly back inside of me. My nails dug into him the whole time but I didn't scratch him this time. Eventually I relaxed enough to where I could open my eyes and saw Derek once again staring in my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me deeply.

Derek pulled out of me completely and I immediately missed feeling him inside of me. Before I could say anything though, he spit into his hand again a couple times and lathered himself up again. When he lifted my legs again and slid back inside me, it went alot easier inside me and soon he was balls deep, bottomed out inside me. I could feel his testicles pressed up against my tailbone. I squeezed his back muscles instead of digging my nails in this time, feeling a jolt deep inside of me that I felt in my ass and cock.

"Oh babyy" I moaned loudly. I realized at this point I had a pool of precum on top of my abs. Derek collapsed on top of me, burying his face next to mine in the pillow behind my head. I felt for the first time how much bigger he was than me, he completely covered me. Pinned beneath him, I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. Yet I felt completely safe and I appreciated in this moment what a gentle giant this beautiful boy was. He could do whatever he wanted, he could have decided he didnt care if it hurt but he was so careful with my body. Any doubt I had that this was just some one time hook-up for him disappeared in that moment. I could tell he respected me.

I could also see from this vantage point the bright red scratch marks on his back and a little blood shining on his back.

"You're bleeding! I'm so sorry" I hurriedly gasped.

"It's okayyyy, it's okay. I expected as much, to be honest I like that kind of thing."

It made me feel better that he said that but I still felt a little bad. But with his thick 8 inches buried in my ass, the intimacy of the moment took over and I turned my head to kiss him on the cheek. He pushed himself up and kissed me on the forehead before beginning to pull out and push back inside me.

He began to pump in and out of me at a steady pace. I kept up a steady stream of fucks and oh my gods, his thickness meant there was pressure against my prostate at all times. I was leaking all over myself.

This went on only for about 2 minutes until Derek gasped "Oh fuck, OH FUCK" and pulled out of me. Groaning loudly as he did, he started to shoot a no-hands thick, huge load. The first volley splattered hard against my hole and ballsack as he moved to sit up on his knees between my legs, his dick above mine. And then his cock started to spurt all over my chest and stomach. Thick rope after thick rope covered my body for several shots before it started to subside some and Derek took his fat dick into his hand and started jerking the last of it out.

He sat there on his knees after it was over, looking up at the ceiling catching his breath. I got the feeling he didn't want to look in my eyes and I started to feel insecure. Was he beginning to feel regret over the situation? But then...

"Tris...I'm sooo, so sorry. I didn't mean to cum like that, you were just so tight and God, you're so cute and it just hit me all of the sudden. I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry if you're disappointed..." He said, looking from the ceiling down to the side of my body still not catching my eye.

"Are you crazy Derek?? That was the hottest thing I've ever done, watching you cum like that and knowing it was my ass that made you do that...fuck!" I said assuringly.

He looked at me finally, smiling a little meekly and saying "You're sure you're not disappointed? I never cum like that, I swear. Next time, I'll show you. You'll cum first, I guarantee it."

"Oh is that a Derek Lewis guaranteed guarantee?" I asked with a sly smile.

"100% guaranteed baby!"

I smirked.

"Then I cant wait...but I kind of really need to cum right now...if you're not too spent I mean."

Without a word, he went down on me again. He stuck a couple fingers in my ass as he sucked me and in less than 30 seconds, I felt myself exploding into his mouth. He let the first couple shots into his mouth and then pulled off, continuing to finger and jerk me until I'd finished.

He got up and went to get a towel. When got back, he wiped my body, hole and cock for me and cleaned me up before wiping his own dick. And then he collapsed on top of me like he had whilst balls deep inside me, his face buried in my neck.

"That was amazing babe" He told me.

I really loved feeling his weight pin me down, I stroked his hair and within about 5 minutes, I heard him begin to snore ever so softly. It was an adorable sound and so soothing to me that I fell asleep as well, satisfied that he'd worn himself out with me and excited for where this could potentially go.

12