Lust and Love Pt. 02: Loving Annie

Story Info
First lustful day together and the start of the next step.
5k words
4.86
3.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beatbox
beatbox
7 Followers

Read Part 1: Lust and Love: Meeting Annie


I woke up feeling overwhelmingly content, but still tired. Still dark. What time was it?

I reached for my phone blindly, but couldn't find it. My left arm was weighed down. I rolled back onto my side, settled in and wrapped my right arm around Annie's body. Her hair tickled my face. I reached up to gently to wipe it away with my free hand. She smelled like coconut and vanilla.

My hand moved along her exposed skin, slipping the loose strap of her tank off her shoulder. I placed my lips on her neck and gently sucked, extending my tongue to taste her. I alternated kissing and tasting down along the nape of her neck. She stirred.

My morning wood pressed against Annie's butt. Soft and comforting, nestled between firm ass cheeks. I slid my hand down from her shoulder to her elbow. My left arm, still pinned between the bed and Annie's body, had wrapped up around her and my hand gripped her firm right breast. I could feel her nipple harden through the thin material of her shirt.

Annie reached up and back to find my face. "Mmmmm, Good morning," she said with a groggy smile. Our first morning, together.

She turned her head. I leaned over and kissed her mouth, our tongues barely darting out to touch. I was suddenly very aware of my morning breath, and broke the kiss.

She reached down and pulled my hand from her breast to her mouth. Her tongue encircled my index finger, warm and wet. I involuntarily squeezed my hips forward, pressing my dick harder against her as I groaned.

She mewed happily and pressed her ass back against me. My right arm slid down to feel her hips. Her tiny shorts were thin sweatshirt material, form fitting but loose. She bent her leg up, causing them to ride up, exposing her hips and ass even more to my wandering hand. I groped and squeezed her flesh as she continued to suck on my finger.

I managed to pull my boxers down, and rather un-elegantly, wriggled them off with my feet. My hard dick finally released, it rebounded and nestled back against her.

I reached under Annie, feeling my way along the curve of her cheek, towards the edge of her thigh, until finally stroking the folds of her pussy underneath. I gently slid my leg under hers, and lifted, to give me better access. Her shorts and thong were useless barriers as I easily slipped a finger deep inside. Annie moaned my name out loud as she released my finger from her mouth. I returned it to its rightful place, rubbing her breast and lightly tugging the nipple.

She began bucking her hips, causing my dick to lose contact. I pressed forward harder in an attempt to keep the pressure against my cock, but it wasn't working. I took my hand out from under Annie, reached over, and dug into the waistband of her shorts. The band of her thong was tight, digging into her hips. I followed it forward until I felt the cloth expand where it barely covered the neatly trimmed tuft of hair above her pussy. My fingers reached further down until the material became thinner again and I could feel her heat. Then, I gently, but firmly, curled my fingers back up. The palm of my hand rested and pressed on her pelvic bone as the tips of my fingers reached into her cunt. She yelped as I dug into her pussy and found the sensitive flesh of her g-spot.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Oh my god that feels so good."

I pulled her back against me, continuing my assault on her pussy and breast. Annie lifted her ass slightly, placing the tip of my dick against her vagina. I used my hand to refine its position to her entrance, moving aside her thong, and pressed forward while at the same moment, Annie pushed back. We both grunted a sigh of relief and satisfaction as I slipped past the initial resistance of her lips. I pressed my hips as hard as I could against her juicy ass. As we bucked against each other, I pulled my hand from her shorts, and brought it to her mouth. She sucked thm in hungrily.

We fucked like that slow and steadily for a few minutes. It was passionate and raw, but loving and romantic. We kicked the sheets down around our feet in a tangled mess.

I looked down to enjoy the sight of her perfectly round ass. I gripped her firm flesh. I groped and rubber her butt, spreading her cheeks so that I could thrust deeper into her. Her tiny puckered asshole exposed, I reached my thumb up to rub it.

"Holy shit Derick," she moaned. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Keep fucking me."

I loved the way she used those words to punctuate the moment. I kept my rhythm sliding in and out, watching her cream form around the shaft of my dick. "Annie, I'm going to cum soon."

"No!" She yelled. I slowed down, a little worried about her sudden awareness. Maybe she wasn't on birth control after all? How had we not dealt with this already? "I want to taste it. Please, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I was so close. The idea of having to pull out of her pussy was painful, especially after cumming inside her the night before. But I knew it was the responsible thing to do. I knew she had wanted my dick in her mouth since picking me up at the airport yesterday. Who was I to deny her? Who was I to be so lucky to be with this woman?

I slowly pulled my hips back. As soon as her vagina released my dick, she spun around and pushed me onto my back. She lowered herself down and brought my dick to her lips. Annie sucked and bobbed her head along the shaft. I groaned at the sight, knowing she was taking in her own juices as she rolled her tongue around the head, and caressed my balls.

There were so many things I wanted to do to her -- lick her pussy, grab her hair, slap her ass, grab her hips. But the overwhelming pleasure of the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat paralyzed me. I gripped the sheets and brought my hips up. Her mouth bottomed for a moment until she pulled up slightly, and sucked precious air into her lungs. Saliva hung in dripping strands, connecting her mouth to my dick. She gripped the base of my penis and slowly stroked all the way up and over the sensitive head. Then, a move that sent a shiver down my spine, she used the lubrication of her spit to pull the head back, opening me up as her tongue made contact before engulfing me in her wet, warm mouth once again.

I caught my breath watching this scene unfold. I became acutely aware of the cool sheets below me, Annie's burning hot breath above me, and the dim light of a just-risen sun surrounding us. "Annie. Please, I'm going to cum baby!"

She didn't say anything. She couldn't. She just kept sucking and sliding her lips up and down my spit covered dick. Until suddenly, I stiffened, and she clamped her mouth half-way down my shaft. Cum spurted two or three times. I felt her throat suck and swallow at least once as I continued to fill her mouth with my seed. She kept working my shaft with her hand, squeezing the last drop of cum out of my body.

Completely spent and satisfied, my entire body relaxed and my penis softened. Annie took one last suck and released me. She turned to me and showed me her mouth, some of my cum lingered on her tongue. She swallowed, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, proud of her work.

I smiled and laughed. "Annie, I know you said you loved giving head, but that was out of this world."

"I love your cum Derick. I love your cock. I love..." She stopped. "I love how you make me feel."

I knew what she wanted to say. I wanted to say it too. But it also felt too soon, even though it felt genuinely like love, not lust. Well, not just lust.

I grabbed her and pulled her onto me. Her added weight barely pressed me deeper into the bed. I looked up at those blue eyes as her hair draped over us, blocking out the rest of the world. I wanted to say it, but I just stared at her as I reached down and grabbed her ass where her shorts exposed the bottoms of her cheeks. I wasn't hard yet, but I wouldn't need long holding her like this.

"You feel like home, Annie." I think she knew what I meant when I said that. She buried her face in my neck and wrapped her arms around me as best she could. We stayed like that for a while.

----

I woke up, hours or minutes later, at this point it was hard to tell. I was alone in bed. Sheets and a down comforter had been pulled up over me. I was so comfortable, but the smell of bacon wafting into the room drew me out of bed. I went to put on a pair of shorts, but when I found my suitcase tucked neatly under the desk, it was empty. Annie stood barefoot in the doorway, wearing a light blue apron, a stick of bacon in her hand. For all I knew, she may have been totally naked underneath, with how skimpy her shorts and tank top were.

"Am I dead? This must be what heaven is like!" I joked.

She laughed, "No, in heaven you'd get to eat the bacon!" Then she took a bite of the bacon in her hand, spun around on her toes and walked off to the kitchen. She wasn't naked. But her shorts exposed most of the bottoms of her perfectly rounded cheeks, which shook firmly as she bounced away. I could stare at that all day.

"Well, the view is still really nice!" I yelled out. She looked back over her shoulder, winked, and popped the last bite of bacon into her mouth.

"Hey, any idea where my clothes are?"

"I unpacked for you," she called out. "I hope you don't mind? Your suit and shirts are hung up in my closet, and the rest of your stuff is in the top drawer of my dresser."

She had unpacked for me. She had made room in her dresser and closet. Was this a metaphor? Not living out of a suitcase made me feel so welcome and at home. All those little things made that feeling of love harder and harder to keep a lid on.

I found some khaki shorts and a t-shirt, and stepped onto the cool tiled floor of her bathroom.

"Your toiletries are in there too," Annie added as she popped her head into the bathroom. "I know it was kind of presumptuous," she demurred. "I wasn't sure if I should, but you were sleeping and I wanted to make sure..."

I cut her off "Thank you Annie. That is the nicest welcome anyone has ever given me."

She smiled and averted her eyes. Annie had a way of being timid and shy, especially when accepting a compliment. It was cute, and innocent. So different than when we were being intimate. "I made breakfast... obviously. But don't worry, there's more bacon. I'll let you have some!"

I brushed my teeth, made my hair presentable and went out to meet her in the kitchen. She kissed me on the cheek as I walked by her. Today was Saturday, so I knew we'd have the whole day together.

Annie had made scrambled eggs, bacon and toasted english muffins. She poured me a cup of coffee and sat next to me at the island. "I'm really glad you're here," she said.

We ate breakfast and talked about possible plans for the weekend. I had been to L.A. ten years ago, and had done a fair amount of sight seeing then. My interest now was to spend as much time as possible with Annie. I didn't care what we did, as long as we did it together. We settled on going to our favorite place -- the beach. We called Kev and Bev to see if they wanted to join us, but they were busy with wedding plans, so we agreed to meet up for dinner later that night.

---

It was comfortably warm, but overcast when we made it to Santa Monica around 9am. The time change for me, and our early morning fun, gave us the advantage of an early arrival. The downtown was buzzing with activity as joggers, walkers, and bikers zipped around the little side streets. Bakery's and coffee shops were bustling, restaurants were setting outdoor tables for the day, shops were opening their doors and prepping their sidewalk wares.

We found paid parking close to the pier, and made our way along a path to the sand. We found a spot, laid a large towel down and dropped our bags to anchor it. Annie and I stood together staring out into the water. Coming from the East coast, It was strange to feel the warmth of the morning sun behind me. I wrapped my arms around Annie's chest and held her to me. I copped a cheap feel of her breast. Her bikini was covered by a thin, black coverup dress. I had caught a glimpse of her bikini at the apartment, it was an aqua marine color that complimented her tanned skin and blonde hair, and made her eyes seem a lighter blue.

She pushed her ass against me as I dropped one hand and ran it along her hip. The bottoms of her bikini were relatively modest, but still left a lot of her butt exposed. The ties were high on her hip, and I playfully tugged it away from her body and let it gently snap back. She ground her hips against me.

"I'm afraid you're going to start something we can't finish here," I said.

She turned and looked up at me. Her sunglasses hid her eyes, but the devious smile on her lips told me everything. I leaned down and kissed her.

"You never know, maybe we'll find a spot to take care of that for you," she teased.

We spent the next hour relaxing. Annie got some sun on her back, while I read a book I had found on a shelf in her apartment. I snuck peeks at Annie's ass often, occasionally taking the opportunity to rub lotion on her back, ass and, legs -- lingering a little longer on her ass.

Annie turned to me and looked over her sunglasses. "I think you've got my butt pretty well covered." She tried to sound annoyed, but her smile gave her away.

"Just doing my job, ma'am," I replied. "Need to protect the asset."

"Well, thank you for your service." Annie smiled, then reached over, pretending to reach for my book, while discreetly grabbing my dick. "I'd love to repay you for your hard work."

This girl was such a tease. I leaned over and kissed her deeply. We spent the rest of the morning stealing little touches and enjoying the ocean breeze.

Around noon, the sun finally burned through the cloud cover, and the beach got busy. We decided to pack it up and head back towards the downtown for lunch. We ate tacos at a cute little restaurant, and then decided to head back to Annie's apartment to clean up and relax before dinner.

---

I let Annie hop in the shower first. I was scrolling through Netflix when I heard her call out. "Derick? I forgot a towel, do you mind grabbing me one?"

I grabbed a towel from the shelf in her closet and tapped on the bathroom door. The shower was still running. "I've got your towel," I said. I didn't want to presume that I could just walk in.

"You can bring it in," she said.

I pressed the door open slowly, and entered. What I saw, beyond the glass doors of the large shower stall, is still burned in mind as a core memory. Amid the steam and spray, Annie stood, eyes closed, head tilted back, with her wet hair trailing down behind her. Water cascaded from her face, down the front of her chest and followed the swell of her slightly upturned breasts, across her flat tummy, and along the perfect curve of her ass. Annie rubbed her breasts, and lifted each one by gently tugging on her nipples while a thin layer of suds fell in waves off of her body. Her right hand snaked down from her breast, rubbing her flat belly for a moment, and then pressed against her mons. I couldn't tell for sure from my angle and the fog on the glass, but it seemed like she was rubbing herself.

I realized in that moment that this was the first time I had seen her entire body like this. I stepped back slightly to let the vision settle in. Video frames and pictures couldn't possibly capture the full beauty of this stunning creature.

Suddenly, I was snapped back into reality. "Are you going to stand there staring," she asked incredulously.

"I... uh, brought your towel," I stammered, holding up the grey terry cloth. I felt like an idiot.

"You can put it down next to the one I brought in myself earlier," she said, pointing toward the sink. "And then, would you come in here and help me?"

I looked on the countertop and saw a towel exactly like the one I was holding, with a neatly folded lacy thong on top. She knew exactly what she was doing. I looked back at her and smiled as I shook my head.

I pulled my shirt and board shorts off, opened the door, and stepped in. "Move into the water and wash off the sand," she said, offering up the shower of warm water. I kissed her as we shifted places, taking the opportunity to run my hand under the curve of her ass.

The water felt good washing away the sticky sunscreen and sand. Annie turned and bent over, showing her freshly shaved pussy. Her lips were slightly puffy and pink, perfectly hiding the soft, wet folds of her vagina I had felt that morning. She stood up and turned around, her hands covered in a lather of soap. She rubbed my chest and arms, then crouched to rub my thighs and legs, and finally paid special attention to my dick and balls. She rubbed gently, covering every inch of my cock with soap before standing back up to kiss me deeply. I stepped forward to keep the water from splashing in our faces as we kissed. Her washing turned to stroking, as my now hard prick was fully covered in a soapy foam. Then, she unceremoniously turned me around, and washed my back. When she was done, she slapped my butt, and told me to turn around again.

When I did, she dropped into a squat and immediately started sucking my dick. I was still hard from her vigorous washing earlier. I placed my hand on the back of her head. "I want you to fuck my mouth," she said in between sucking. "I'll let you know if I need a break."

I just nodded in appreciation, as she went to work, stroking my dick while sucking on the tip, licking the entire length from the base, licking and then sucking on my balls. I was shocked I could stay standing. I pulled her face down onto my dick and helped her keep a steady rhythm until my balls started to tense up.

She pulled her mouth off and continuing to stroke me asked, "where do you want to cum?"

I took a breath, and looked down at those beautiful blue eyes. I hesitated for a minute. We had talked about this on calls. She had said she was okay with it, even though she'd never done it before. I swallowed, and said "On your face."

She broke out into a smile and shook her head, "I'll never say no to you, Derick."

Those same words set something off in me.

Annie stroked my dick harder -- with purpose. I reached down and grabbed a clump of her wet hair and pulled her head back. I leaned over her and aimed my dick towards her face. I stared hard into her eyes the entire time. I felt a fire well up inside me, as my muscles tensed from my legs, up to my stomach and chest. I held onto the wall with my free hand, and gripped her hair tighter with the other. Annie's hands worked faster, lubricated by the water, while speaking filthy words of encouragement. "Cum all over my face. Make me your dirty slut. Cover me with your cum!"

The first burst landed across her nose and open mouth. The next one grazed her eye lid and forehead. The last fell short and landed on her breast. She kept pumping until cum was oozing out and she leaned forward and licked it clean. Then, Annie scooped up the remaining cum from her face, licking and swallowing until her fingers and face were clean. I mentioned the bit of cum on her breast, and she tilted her head down, pulled her breast up, and sucked it directly off.

I nearly fell to the floor.

Annie just smiled, rinsed out her mouth and gave me a deep kiss. I could still taste the cum on her breath, but I didn't care. I turned her around and pushed her head forward. I gave her ass a little smack and squeeze, and pulled her cheeks apart to display her pussy and perfect little asshole. Then I kneeled down on the hard tile floor of the shower stall, and put my face in between her cheeks. She smelled like coconut and vanilla again.

I reached forward with my tongue and licked her clit, making her shiver. My nose touched her asshole and I tilted my head up to lick it. I had never done that before, but it felt like a good opportunity to try. As soon as I did, she cried out "Holy shit, oh my god!"

beatbox
beatbox
7 Followers
12