Lust and Love Pt. 02: Loving Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid a finger up into the wet folds of her pussy. She shivered. I kept licking and probing her asshole with my tongue. It tasted sweet and tangy. Her legs were shaking. I added another finger to her pussy, sliding in and out of her folds as I moved back down to taste her pussy. My knees hurt, but I desperately wanted to make her cum. Suddenly, I felt her hand reaching down, rubbing her clit. Her breathing was labored and growing more erratic until she gushed all over my fingers. I lapped at her pussy lips and increased the rhythm of my fingers, the 'squelch, squelch, squelch' echoing off the walls.

Finally, she grabbed my hands and pulled them away, clearly unable to take anymore stimulation. She turned around, pulled me up to my feet, and licked my fingers clean, before kissing me and sucking my tongue into her mouth.

I took a second to appreciate that it had still only been less than 24 hours since i first touched Annie.

I finished showering, and stepped out to give Annie space to finish up. As I toweled off, I noticed her lathering up again, spending extra time on her pussy and ass, the smell of coconut and vanilla body wash filled the room.

---

Kev and Bev said they would come to us for dinner. There was a Tapas restaurant near Annie's apartment that they loved.

I was excited to be reunited with my friends. They had been college sweethearts, but Beverly had decided to move back home to L.A. after graduation. Kevin decided to stay and finish a master's program. We remained roommates throughout that time, and we became much closer. Even when I had girlfriends, he would often be a third-wheel -- which was, admittedly awkward for the girlfriend. But our friendship was deep. Like brothers. Bev would visit us often, and it was on one of those trips, that Kev proposed. A year later Kevin finished his Masters program, and he moved out to L.A.

Annie had met Bev a few months before Kev had moved out to L.A. and had become friendly, though not very close. It wasn't until Kev had met Annie, that the wheels started turning in Bev's head about putting us together. Tonight, was the culmination of many relationships and bonds, and Annie and I were both looking forward to sharing the moment with them.

Since the restaurant was close by, we decided to walk. I put on a pair of comfortable khaki pants and an untucked polo. I was sitting in the living room watching Netflix as I waited for Annie to finish getting ready. She had kicked me out of the room because, as she said "I was being distracting". In my defense, I couldn't help it. She had been doing her hair wearing nothing but lacy underwear. What was I supposed to do?

When she emerged, I was dumbstruck. Annie was wearing a floral print sundress that came down to about mid thigh. The impressive part, was the v-shape cut down the middle that presented the swell of her perfect breasts, with only a slight gap in between. The back was almost completely bare, with straps criss-crossing almost three-quarters of the way down her back. I'll admit I spent way too much time trying to figure out how her breasts stayed so perfectly placed.

But the kicker was that she had done her hair into two neat braids that came down tightly to her shoulders, leaving her neck and entire back exposed. I stood up, and slowly walked up to her.

"Wow" I'm sure I had a dumb smile on my face. "You look... amazing," I managed to say. Then I kissed her, and ran my hand down her back and over her ass, feeling the lacey thong under the soft fabric of her dress.

She grabbed a jean jacket, and we headed out the door.

---

Dinner was excellent. It was so good to see Kev and Bev again, but on their turf. Once we had finished eating, we decided to hit a bar next door. While the ladies were busy talking and deciding what to drink, Kev nudged me and pulled me aside.

"So," he said. "How's it going?"

"Um, yeah! It's going great. Amazing, actually!" I gave a side-eye to Annie, who seemed to be having a similar conversation with Bev. I smiled, shrugged and gave her a wink.

"Seems like you two really hit it off!"

"You could say that," I joked. "Honestly man, she's incredible. We are... just so compatible. Bev was right, she's totally different than Janice. Better. In every possible way."

"It's not even a fair comparison. I mean, you and Janice were together for what? A year and a half?"

"Almost two years," I corrected him. I kept glancing over at Annie. She and Bev were sitting on stools at the bar. Kev and I had wandered away a little ways. Annie made eye contact again, and we smiled. "I've known Annie for a few months, but I know her better than I knew Janice, especially at the end." I looked back at Kev.

"So, what do you think?" Kev said, smiling expectantly.

"About what?"

"About you and Annie!" he exclaimed.

"Dude, honestly?" I hesitated for a moment. "I think I'm totally in love with her."

Kev leaned back, took a last drink from his glass, and put it down. He had a satisfied look on his face. He made eye contact with Bev, and smiled. They both gave a knowing look.

"I'm not supposed to say anything. Bev would literally kill me for spilling the beans!" Kevin leaned into me, and looked me in the eye. It was a look I knew meant he was being honest and serious -- a stark difference from our typical sarcastic back and forth. "She's totally in love with you."

I couldn't help but smile. I felt a warm glow rise up inside, like it was going burst out of me. I stood up a little taller and glanced back over at the girls as they talked.

"Bev told me like a week ago. I guess Annie told Bev that she didn't want to scare you before you came, and I guess..." Kev trailed off.

"What?" I shot back.

"Well, I guess she wasn't sure how you felt. If it was just, you know... a fling or something."

"Well it's not." I said with a smile. "I'm not saying I'm proposing to her tonight! But, it's definitely not a fling for me!"

Kev gave me a big bear hug. We were huggers. As we patted each other's back, Annie and Bev looked over to us, and smiled approvingly. We went back and joined their conversation. I stood behind Annie, and Kev stood behind Bev.

Around midnight, we all decided to call it a night. We traded hugs and promised to reconnect later in the week. I found a co-working space that was close to Kev's office, so we talked about grabbing lunch one afternoon -- like old times. Like a normal workday. I suddenly realized that I could make a life here.

As our friends drove off, I held Annie's hand and gave it a squeeze. We walked along the sidewalk, holding hands. A cool breeze wafted over us. I stopped suddenly, and turned to her, reached up, and placed my hands on her face. We kissed softly. I looked into her smiling eyes, and finally said the words I had been holding back.

12