Lust and Love Pt. 03: Annie's Love

Story Info
Annie and Derick acknowledge and act on intense feelings.
5.3k words
4.7
3.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beatbox
beatbox
7 Followers

This is part 3 of the Lust & Love series. I recommend reading Part 1 & 2 first.

Please leave feedback, and if you like it, I'll continue. as always, my work is based on my own, real experiences. Thanks!


I woke up Sunday morning feeling totally refreshed. It had been a long night, and I knew it was still early. I hadn't quite adjusted to the time change yet. I guessed, that it was around 6am, based on the amount of light streaming in.

Annie's bed was a queen, but we only seemed to use half of it. To sleep, anyway.

Her body was draped over mine. her head nestled into my chest, her breasts crushed against my torso, and her leg lay across my stomach and groin. Except for her underwear, we were both naked.

Remnants of the night before swirled in my head. We had finally broken the unspoken seal, saying "I love you" to each other for the first time. Walking back to her apartment late at night, the conversation with Kev was fresh in my mind. I had decided to stop hiding behind the irrational excuses, and say what I felt. If Kevin was right, then I already knew what Annie's response would be.

I stopped our walk, turned to her, and simply said it. "I love you, Annie."

Her eyes crinkled as a broad smile broke across her face. "I love you too, Derick. I have for a little while now."

Those few words were more than an admission of feelings. They were an acknowledgment of a new reality for us. One in which we could more fully give ourselves over to each other. Even if we didn't know what the future held, there was a mutual comfort in knowing we both wanted to go into that unknown, together.

Annie and I made love that night. It was passionate and slow and deliberate. I didn't even know sex could be that emotional. Our conversations over the last few months had wired us for fucking. But this, was different.

We entered her apartment, sobered from our walk but high on the moment. I had picked her up and moved us to the couch. Kissing her as she wrapped her legs around my body. I held Annie firmly, feeling her skin under the dress, the swell of her breasts against my body, and the lace of her thong as I sat down. She settled on my lap, her knees on either side of me.

I reached down now, as she slept soundly against me. Feeling the same laceas the night before. I traced it as it dipped into the valley of her firm flesh.

My mind wandered again. Thinking of her riding me, our bodies fully connected, hips pressing down against each other. I remembered the feeling of her skin as I ran my hand up her legs, reaching the fold in her thighs where the sides of her thong fit perfectly. I continued up, lifting her dress as I moved up along her torso, grazing the sides of her breasts. We broke our kiss, just long enough to lift the dress up and over her head, discarding it on the floor. I caressed and kissed her breasts, as they heaved with the rhythm of our bodies.

Eventually, somehow, we moved to her bedroom. I remembered laying on the bed, kissing, softly at first, but then more urgently. She smoothly shifted her hips up and down, slowly dropping her weight until she bottomed out. My dick sliding effortlessly in and out of her sex. We said "I love you" many times. It was a fun, new addition to our repertoire of words. Less foul and dirty, but still incredibly arousing.

Now, Annie's slow, steady breathing changed as she stretched, wrapping herself further onto me until her whole body lay on top of mine. Her weight was familiar and comforting, like the night before. We kissed. Morning breath be damned.

When we broke the kiss, she lifted her head up and said "I love you."

"I love you more." I said back.

If that wasn't the best way to start our second day together, I don't know what was.

I let Annie stay in bed while I got up to make us coffee. Her roommate Samantha would be back next week. I wondered how that would change the dynamic of our experience together. I found our clothes from the night before -- her dress, my shorts and boxers, her sandals, my shirt and shoes -- strewn across the living room. That probably wouldn't fly, I thought.

I brought a fresh cup of coffee to Annie as she sat up in bed. The sheets fell away from her still naked body, and I immediately moved to kiss her unobstructed breasts. I couldn't get enough of her. She laughed, and pushed me away playfully.

"Want to go for a run?" She asked.

I'm not a runner. In fact, I hate running. I prefer lifting weights and riding a bike. But for Annie, I'd run to the ends of the Earth and back. "Sure." I said. In that moment, I think if she had asked me to rob a bank, I would have agreed. The things we do for love.

Annie got out of bed and changed her underwear. Replacing it with another thong. I decided to sit and enjoy the show. She put on a black sports bra, then pulled a black pair of yoga pants on, wrestling her incredible ass into place. God bless LuLu Lemon. Annie arched her back and looked over her shoulder at me. She loved to tease me with the curves of her butt, the swell of her breasts, and that deviant look. She popped on pale yellow sneakers, wrapped her hair into a pony tail, and threw on an old t-shirt, pulling it down over her butt. "That view is just for you" she said.

My show was far less thrilling, but she sat and watched as I threw on some running shorts and a t-shirt. I felt ridiculous as she playfully whooped and hollered, ogling me like a piece of meat. I wondered out loud if she ever felt that way?

"Its different when it's someone you love," she said. That made us both smile. "It's different," she continued, "when it comes from someone you feel safe and comfortable with."

We walked out the door holding hands.

The morning was still cool and crisp as we moved through the streets of her neighborhood. Occasionally, I'd fall behind, partly because I wasn't a runner, and partly to enjoy the view ahead of me. Annie knew my motivation. She'd not-so-subtly pull her shirt over the shelf of her butt whenever I fell behind and accentuated her stride to make her ass bounce even more. Eventually, she'd let me catch back up, and I'd give her butt a little pat and squeeze as I reached her.

When we finally made it back around to her block, we were both pretty sweaty and hot. "Want to grab a drink down here?" she asked, pointing towards a cute little cafe on the corner.

It was busy with people, some who looked fresh from a run like us, and others who had setup to enjoy a lazier Sunday morning.

"Sure!" I said, "But, I didn't bring my wallet."

"I've got it," she said. Annie lifted her shirt slightly, exposing her shiny, taught, tummy, reached into the waistline of her pants, and extracted a credit card from some secret pocket in the lining.

"This kid's wicked prepared!" I joked in my best Boston accent, which got a laugh from her.

Annie got an iced matcha latte and I got an americano. We found a table outside and enjoyed each others company. We watched people go by. We touched hands, and shared little kisses. I read the newspaper -- something I hadn't done in a long time -- a Los Angeles Times Sunday Edition someone had left behind. I could get used to this, I thought.

---

The rest of the day we watched something on tv, went to the grocery store, did her laundry, and had sex -- twice. The first time was in the shower, after we got back from our run. It was intimate and relaxing and a lot of fun. The second was a spontaneous quickie a few hours later.

Annie was washing some dishes in the kitchen when she looked over at me and wiggled her butt. "Want to knock something off your bucket list?" she asked. I had mentioned during one of our late night phone conversations that this was something I'd always wanted to do. I walked over as she pulled her little shorts and thong just passed her ass. I bent my knees and slipped my dick into her already wet pussy. Had she been planning this moment? I fucked Annie, her head bent over the sink, until my legs gave out. Then she dutifully turned around, squatted down and sucked me until I came all over her tongue. She swallowed, and then, thanked me for the opportunity! Then, she stood up, pulled her shorts and thong back up, and finished washing the dishes.

Later that night, we decided to go out and see a movie. Annie wore a light blue sundress. This one was more cute, than sultry. Unlike last night, her cleavage was well hidden as the front came up fully and covered her chest. But the spaghetti straps still left her neck and shoulders exposed. It was also not as short as last night's, but the material was softer and clung to her butt more. When she walked, it would get caught in between her cheeks. I could tell she was wearing a thong, which I of course, loved.

I followed Annie up the steep steps of the theatre towards the last row. I pressed my hand against her butt as we side-stepped into the row... any opportunity. The theatre was nearly empty for a Sunday night. Probably because the movie Annie chose was -- somewhat intentionally, I'd come to find out later -- totally forgettable.

As the trailers started, the lights dimmed slightly. Annie reached for my hand and brought it to her lap. We intertwined our fingers and toyed with each other's thumbs. Then, she opened her legs slightly, and my hand dropped down. She lifted the hem of her dress up and quickly covered our hands. I looked over at her incredulously.

"Here?" I mouthed silently.

She smiled, leaned over to me and whispered into my ear "Please, I really want you to touch me." Then she licked my ear. My resolve softened as my dick hardend.

I detangled my fingers from hers, and gripped her inner thigh. I leaned into her and whispered back into her ear. "Okay, but you have to be quiet. Can you stay quiet for me while I play with your little pussy?"

She looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes, and nodded her head slowly.

I leaned into her again, caressing the soft skin of her inner thigh. "I love feeling your skin," I whispered. "It's so soft and smooth." I ran my hand further up along her leg, until I touched her outer labia. It was smooth and sticky with anticipation. I touched her folds, and suddenly realized that she wasn't wearing any underwear at all.

"You took off your thong?" I asked. She just nodded again slowly. "Dirty little slut," I continued. She let out a barely audible "ungh" as I said that. Her pussy began to leak as I started to rub the nub of her already engorged clit.

I continued whispering quietly into her ear. "You like being a little slut for me, don't you?" She let out a little smile, closed her eyes, and nodded.

"I love you so much," I said, flicking her earlobe with my tongue.

She reached up with her left hand, sliding it inconspicuously under her jean jacket. She massaged her right breast, the one closest to me. In the process, she lifted it up and out of her dress, unveiling her tit to me. A bright flicker of light from the screen exposed her nipple. Was she not wearing a bra either?

Suddenly, we saw a few last minute patrons enter the theatre below us. They turned to start up the steps. Annie dropped her hand, and I slipped mine out from under her dress. A group of three women stopped two rows from the bottom and stepped into their seats. We still had four or five rows between us, but it seemed irrational to continue.

Still, I placed my hand back over onto Annie's leg, above her dress this time, but still dangerously close to her pussy, and squeezed her leg. She gave me a knowing look and then pressed my hand against her groin. This little minx, I thought.

I slipped my finger down, and pressed against the fold of her pussy, feeling for her clit hidden only by the thin material of her dress. When I did, she gripped my wrist tightly and pushed my hand harder into her. She held it there as I kept running my finger up and down her slit, until she stiffened and let out a tiny little moan. Her body convulsed slightly and she shut her eyes, tilting her head back and shaking two or three times, until she finally relaxed and released my wrist.

One of the girls below us turned around and looked up, just as Annie threw her head back. Did she know? Could she see? Had she heard?

The lights dimmed further as the movie's opening credits began. We sat through the rest of the movie, touching and teasing each other, but keeping it relatively PG-13 the remaining hour and a half.

As soon as the credits started rolling, we stood up and made our way to the exit. Annie's ass cheeks jiggled deliciously as she moved, my dick uncomfortably hard, as I was now fully aware that she was totally bare underneath. As we passed the group of women sitting below us, I gave a side glance, not wanting to make direct eye contact. The one that had turned gave me a little knowing smirk and winked at me. I quickly looked away as we turned into the tunnel toward the exit.

When we were outside the theatre, Annie wrapped her arm around mine. We stopped to wait for the cross walk signal and kissed.

"I can't believe you're naked under this dress," I said quiet enough for just her to hear.

"I took them off before we left. I'd always wanted to try that with someone."

"How did it live up to your fantasy?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Those girls sort of ruined it, I guess." I didn't tell her about the knowing looks from the woman below.

"But you made me feel so good." Annie kissed me. "I was afraid my dress was going to be soaked when I came like that," she added.

As we stood facing each other, I slid my hand down her back and gave her butt a squeeze. "Let's get you home. You've been teasing me all day, and I can't take it anymore."

With that, we moved quickly towards her apartment. When we reached her door, she fumbled with the keys as I stood behind her. It probably didn't help that I was trying to lift the back of her dress to feel her totally naked ass. She kept swatting my hand away, until finally she managed to unlock and open the door.

As soon as she walked in, she ran to the couch, jumped on and kneeled on the cushions, arching her back and sticking her ass out. I kicked the door shut and moved towards her. She turned her head to watch me as I undid my jeans and dropped my jacket to the floor. I was hungry, and I had fire in my eyes.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked. "You've been touching my ass all day. I know I've been teasing you with it since this morning."

"You have been a tease," I responded. "All day," I emphasized. "I think I've earned this."

The sound of my hand hitting her cheek resonated in the room. She wiggled her hips, then dipped them down and back up again in a twerking motion. As she did that, her dress started shimmying up her thighs. The material bounced along her ass, falling into the space between as she snapped her hips up again.

"You can have me. If you want me." she cooed. "Come and get it baby."

I placed both hands on the back of her thighs and ran them up as she continued bouncing her ass. Finally the dress succumbed and bunched up onto her lower back. Her ass fully unwrapped, her holes fully exposed. I ran a finger down into the crack until i touched her bud. I remembered how I had licked and devoured her asshole in the shower the day before. I placed my thumb and put a little pressure on it. I had no intention of trying to fuck her ass tonight, but I wanted to plant the mental seed that eventually, I would.

Annie responded by sticking her butt out out further. I ran my other hand down along the back of her thigh and into her core, searching for my prize. Her pussy was swollen and hot and soaking wet. I ran my finger between her lips, gathering and then spreading her wetness from her clit, all the way up to her asshole. I pressed on it again which elicited a gutteral groan from her.

My dick was hard. I placed it on top of her ass and let it glide along the natural valley of her bubble butt. Her skin felt good along the sensitive under-side of my cock. I reached around and pulled the front of her dress down over her breasts, the elastic snapping back as her tits fell forward. I rolled a nipple between my fingers and palmed her breast roughly.

"Gentle," she scolded. I was getting carried away. But I wasn't ready to relent. I pulled my hand from her breast and gave her ass a smack, leaving a perfect handprint on her cheek. "That's not what I meant by gentle!" she said louder.

Another smack.

"Fuck Derick, what are you doing to me?" she asked, softer this time, almost pleading.

I kneeled down behind her, and kissed her where I had just spanked. I licked her ass cheek, then i dove in to lick her slit. "Oh god," she said. "Fuck Derick, your tongue is so good."

I lapped at her cunt. My hands spreading her ass to give me better access. Her scent was intoxicating. Not like coconut and vanilla today, like desire. I placed a finger against her asshole again, rubbing and pressing against it. Her rose bud tightened and loosened until finally, I broke through.

"Ungh, fuck!" Annie exclaimed. "Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"Not yet baby," I managed in between sucking and licking her clit. "But I will soon, would you like that?"

"I'll never say no to you, Derick," she said. I pushed a little further with my thumb, and at the same time, penetrated her pussy with my tongue. I went as far as I could, and then, without warning, she dropped her hips down onto my face as she moaned. Her clit aggressively grinding on my nose, my tongue deeper in her vulva. My thumb had popped out of her asshole, so I moved to grab her ass cheeks in an attempt to control the pressure on my face. It was starting to get hard to breath, but I desperately wanted to make her feel good.

Annie cried out. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Suddenly, I felt a gush of liquid stream down my face. It felt like I might drown. I did my best to lick and swallow what I could, until I finally squeezed her ass and pulled her up off of my face. Annie took the hint and reset herself on her knees, ass out, arms resting on the back of the couch. She turned her head and said "Fuck me Derick. I want your cock in my pussy, right now!"

"Dirty girl," I said. I stood up, pointed my dick to her waiting pussy, and pushed forward. There was no resistance this time. I pulled out, nearly all the way, and then slammed back into her again. From this angle, I felt every inch of her vaginal canal. Every muscle was engaged as I moved in and out, hitting her cervix with each thrust. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She turned her head and we barely were able to kiss, extending our tongues to meet each other.

"I can taste my pussy," she said.

"How is it?" I asked.

"I like it, but I like tasting my pussy on your dick more."

The mouth on this girl!

I let go of her hair, and held her tits. Her nipples were stiff against the palms of my hands. I rubbed them like I had seen her do in the shower the other day. She brought her hands up and held them against mine, guiding me. When I met her movements, she released my hands, and moved one down to rub her clit. I could feel her fingers graze my balls with every forward thrust.

Finally, I let her go and she fell forward, catching herself on the back of the couch. She looked over her shoulder. "Let me fuck you for a minute," she said.

I relented, and leaned back a bit. She popped her hips up and down, sliding her pussy along the shaft of my cock. "How does that feel baby? does it make you want to fuck my ass more?"

"Oh god Annie, that feels really good." it was all i could muster as i watched her essentially fuck herself on my dick.

She contracted her vaginal muscles, gripping my dick harder. With every pop of her hips, her ass cheeks lifted, her lips extending as my dick attempted to slide out of her pussy. When she dropped her hips again, her pussy collapsed around my shaft, enveloping the entire length. She continued this process for at least a minute or two. A thick cream formed and I reached down to rub it around my dick each time she popped up. I sucked my fingers and tasted her.

beatbox
beatbox
7 Followers
12