Lust and Love Pt. 03: Annie's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her twerking had me on absolute edge. "I'm going to cum soon Annie!" I said.

"Good, I want you to cum inside me. Cum deep in my pussy baby." We had finally talked today about birth control, and Annie confirmed she was on it. "I want to feel you cumming inside of me."

I grunted. "I'm cumming inside you baby. This pussy is mine!"

"Yes, baby!" she encouraged. "It's all yours. Anytime you want. I'll never say no to you."

And with that, I pressed forward, inserting my dick as deep as I could into Annie's pussy, and let out a flood of cum. I was surprised, because with the amount of sex we had been having in just a few days, I didn't think I had anything left.

I collapsed onto her back, kissing and licking her shoulder, and thanking her.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I answered.

I stood up, and extracted myself from Annie. A stream of my cum and her juices started dribbling out. Annie cupped her pussy and ran to her bathroom to clean up. The couch cushions were pretty messy. I did my best to put things back together in the living room, cleaning the leather with a damp towel, hoping everything would blend in when it all dried out.

We showered together, taking pleasure in washing and teasing each other, but too sensitive to fuck again. We both climbed into bed, naked, and fell asleep in each others arms.

---

The next morning, Annie woke up before me. I know that, because she woke me up with a blow job. At first, I thought the familiar warm wetness around my dick meant that i was peeing. By the time I realized it was Annie's mouth molded around my shaft, I was already close to cumming. She didn't stop until if felt like she had sucked all the cum out of me, and I had to pull her away.

"You're insatiable," I said. "When did you start this?"

"You were asleep, and I wanted to fuck you again, but I have to go to work soon, so I thought this would tide me over until I came home tonight."

Monday had finally rolled around. Our little sex-filled fantasy weekend was over. "What are you going to do for a whole day without sex?" I asked jokingly.

"I honestly don't know," Annie replied. "I'm so addicted to you. I might end up with the shakes in the middle of the day!" she paused a moment, while she thought something over. "Maybe I'll come home for lunch and have a quickie. Would that work with your schedule?"

Was she being serious? I knew she worked in an office building nearby, but I didn't think she could make it home for a quickie. Then again, when Annie was resolved to do something, I knew she would make it happen.

She got up, cleaned herself up and got dressed. I decided to let her get dressed without my help today. She was already running late, and I didn't need to be teased with her body anymore than I had been.

"What are you going to do today," she called out from her room. I was putting together a little breakfast for us in the kitchen.

"I've got a few calls this morning, and some work I need to get done, but with the time difference, I'll be done with my day around noon."

Annie came out dressed for work -- a light-pink cardigan over a work-appropriate grey tank top, and a pair of pants that molded to her ass. I hugged her and slipped my hands past the waistband and groped her. She was wearing a g-string today. I gave her a quizical look.

"That's for you," Annie said as she rubbed my dick through my running shorts. "If you're done by noon, I'll meet you here for a quick fuck." she repeated. Then, she grabbed the sides of her g-string and held them up. "You can just fuck me with these on!"

She was serious! I gave her ass a pat, and handed her a cup of coffee.

"Annie, I'll never say no to you," i said, have kidding.

Annie dumped her coffee into a metal mug, popped the top on, gave me a kiss and ran out the door.

---

I did my calls, submitted some design work for review, and was wrapped up by 11:30. I debated running down to the cafe from yesterday to get a bite to eat, but before I could, my phone lit up with a text from Annie.

Running ahead of schedule. Be home in 10 minutes. Hope you're ready!

She really was addicted.

Exactly ten minutes later, the door opened. I was sitting on the couch, on the same spot we had fucked last night. Annie came straight over and climbed onto me.

"I need you," she said in between kisses. She reached down to undo the belt and button of my shorts. "This dick has me under a spell."

I laughed, and helped her pull down my shorts. She got on her knees in front of me. "We only have twenty minutes, so I need you ready to fuck me really hard," she said. I laughed, but she didn't. She leaned down and began to devour my dick as she pulled her sweater off. A minute later, I reached over and pulled her shirt up. "I want to see your tits," I said. "Show me how much you want it."

She laughed, reached back and undid her bra. "You're getting pretty comfortable, huh?"

I laughed, then reached over and grabbed her hair, "keep sucking and find out!" I pulled her toward my cock as she obediently opened her mouth. After a minute of her sucking and licking, I was more than ready.

Annie stood up, turned around, and bent over, making a show of pulling down her pants. The white g-string was barely visible. Her cute asshole peeked past it, and pussy lips engulfed, the tiny thread of fabric. I dug my fingers into her hip bone and pulled her down, grinding my dick against her ass and pussy.

"I'll give you more of my ass later, babe," Annie said. "Right now, I need your dick inside of me!" She stood back up and turned to face me. The tiny triangle in front did little to hide how wet she was.

I ran a finger up and down her slit, grabbed her ass, and pulled her down onto me. I never even felt the string covering her pussy as I slid into her.

She smiled, "told you this would be easier."

"Fuck Annie, you are so hot." I grabbed her ass as she moved up and down on me, helping her keep the rhythm going. "And a little crazy," I added laughing.

"Crazy for your cock!" she said smiling.

We fucked like this for a few minutes until she started getting close. She changed from moving up and down on me, to grinding her clit on my pelvic bone. This had the added benefit of tightening her vagina around my dick. She reached back and played with my balls.

"Can you come with me?" she asked breathlessly.

"I can if you keep doing that!" I answered.

"Okay. I'm close and I want us to cum together." She continued rubbing and playing with my balls as she ground her clit against me. Her eyes were intense, and her mouth spewed a tirade of dirty talk that she knew would get me going. "Fuck my pussy. Yes baby! I love your dick inside of me. This pussy belongs to you. Give me your cum."

Annie knew how to press all my buttons! "I'm cumming!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Annie hissed, "I'm cumming too. Cum with me baby." She shook. I grabbed her hips, wrapping the string of her underwear around my fingers, and held her as I lifted her up and dropped her down, milking my dick with her pussy as it convulsed and squeezed my shaft. I came into her and filled her womb. I pulled her down onto me one last time, pressing my dick hard into her with a final release of my seed.

We kissed, our tongues hungrily dancing in each others mouths, as we held each other tightly. My dick softened while I was still firmly inside her pussy. Annie leaned back and laughed. "That was exactly what i wanted," she said staring intently in my eyes. "I love you. I love your dick. I love your mouth. I love you."

Slowly, Annie stood up, pulling on my dick until it extracted from her pussy. We had conveniently left a towel near the couch after cleaning up from last night's episode. She reached over, grabbed it, and wiped herself off, then did the same to me. With a kiss, she gathered her clothes and walked naked to the bathroom. I admired her firm ass bouncing as she walked away. I cleaned up a bit and got dressed.

A few minutes later, she came out looking as good as she did that morning. She grabbed a banana from the kitchen, gave me a kiss, patted me on the butt, and headed back to the office. On her way out the door, she said "see you tonight, baby!"

12