All Comments on 'Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 02'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
MaretayuMaretayuover 3 years ago

Brilliant work, can’t wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Hot & steamy, I like it. Nick better get his sisters in bed with and make them his for life. And probably continue his love for music.

IronkombatIronkombatover 3 years ago
Nooooo cliffhanger

I can’t wait for next chapter

TheBigVPTheBigVPover 3 years ago

This was excellent! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Wow, fantastic story and getting better all the time. Anxious for some more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent work

I'm liking this even more than Harem Sisters, which is saying a lot. It seems to be in the vein of Just The Six Of Us by Mentalcase, and Party Of Five by your fellow Aussie, VertigoJ. And that's not a knock either; a compliment actually, as those are two of the best ever written here, but you have your own concept going on. I always hated VertigoJ never finished his story, unconfirmed rumors say he wasnt happy with Lit, so I beg of you to finish this. Hopefully after a very lengthy run.

You're doing great so far. My only feedback would be some lesbian sex at some point. Nick is the focal point so far, as he should be since it's his story, but you cant tell me these girls haven't indulged themselves with other girls, and likely each other. I see Erica and/or Melanie as dominant bi women, just from their description. In fact, to be honest, when Nick got home and couldnt find them, I half expected him to discover Erica riding Amanda's face.

So, fantastic so far. Keep up your pacing. Put in the nasty wicked hot monkey sex, but continue to wrap it in the story, not the story around the sex. And fingers crossed, we can see some girl on girl, as Nick cant take care of all of them, all the time. Five stars, and wish I could give more.

Jedd

Billythekid1968Billythekid1968over 3 years ago

I have read both parts to this story and have enjoyed it emensly. Please continue this story. I have also read your other story Harlem sisters twice and also enjoyed it as well. I hope you continue with both stories

XenAngelusXenAngelusover 3 years ago

I’ve been eagerly waiting for so long!! And it was worth it!! Now the wait begins anew... Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with Jedd, very Mentalcase vibes and that is a huge compliment from me as that story (just the Six of us) was literature!

My only suggestion is clone yourself so you can write faster without losing quality!

MIK

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 3 years ago

god damn, i love this, even though it's a real slow burn. i already can't wait for the next chapter. dang.

ShadowRose18ShadowRose18over 3 years ago

You bastard! You know just how to pull me in! Making smut with none of the girls I wanted to read about! AAAAGH! Still enjoyed reading them though lol! Especially the scene with Jen and Erica, that was really fucking hot to read. The confrontation between Erica and nick was amazing too! I’m really glad to see you fleshing out the characters more, and I’m anxious and excited to read what happens between Amanda and Nick next chapter! I would definitely consider paying for one of your novels if it’s anything like the stories you’ve created so far. They’re both my most highly anticipated updates. Like I literally check your profile everyday to see if you’ve made any posts haha. Anyways, please update soon! Don’t leave me like this! And keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it. I had to skim part 1 just to remember some of the details and context. I checked nearly everyday waiting for this to come out. Please don’t let another four months pas before rolling out the next part.

I was immediately in love with Mel when she was first described and her interactions have only solidified it. She’s my dark horse and hope she’s the top of the list for Nick to get with. I sure hope she’s still got her V-card like her twin.

Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great addition! I’m not usually into harem stories, but part 1 caught my attention, and I’ve checked almost daily awaiting part 2. I truly hope I don’t have to wait another 4 months for part 3. I had to skim part 1 again to remember some context and who’s who.

I really love the relational dynamics between the girls. Erica is my least favorite, but her character is needed to offset the others. I’m so intrigued by her ’secret’ and can’t wait to find out more.

Mel is my dark horse. She has definitely been my favorite from the moment of her introduction. I love her insight and intelligence. I really hope she’s still a virgin too and her relationship with Nick is what breaks down her mysterious side.

And contrary to other comments, while I know the girls are close, I do hope there isn’t a huge hidden lesbian trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You can sure tell a story. I think this one is even better than your "Harem Sisters" series.

CanineDesireCanineDesireover 3 years ago

Great series hoping then next part comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Waiting for the next part with anticipation :)

isrhavokisrhavokover 3 years ago

Absolutely love all of this. This is a good story with good characters, very well written and very hot, even if it's been a slow burner so far. Can't wait for part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No disrespect to Harem Sisters, but I dig this a LOT more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved part 1, and also love part 2. Maybe my favorite story line so far. You have a true gift for story telling. Please let us have part 3 soon!! (Nick and Amanda please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very nicely written. Love it,like the plot, the tempo, can’t wait for more!

MibalziizharryMibalziizharryover 3 years ago

Harem Sisters was good and I quite enjoyed it, however, this is a much better read so far Character and story development is much better. I'm pretty new to the site and find your writing to be leaps and bounds better than many contributors. Anticipating the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I read a lot on this site.one of the best stories I’ve read in a long while. Thanks more in the 😜 Lust storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great episode

I’m really enjoying this series. The sisters and Nick all have their own personalities and there’s enough of a story that it moves forward on it’s own with some very nicely done sex scenes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Don’t take four months to follow it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Please don’t take so long for the next chapter. I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Damn man!!! I loved the story and I love how you make those things feel real for us and make us imagine that.. love you and your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extremely Engrossing

You have a very unique talent for telling stories. I love your character building techniques...I am in love with all four of the sisters. Looking forward to seeing how this ends. Thank you for sharing and I sincerely hope that you don't stop writing anytime soon.

JacklezJacklezover 3 years ago
Amazing

Just read through both. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good writing mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!

Man you are very good! Really good. Can you please get the next part out this month end?

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

I really like Harem Sisters and now this Story.

What I like most about your Stories and your writing is.

It is HOT, a fairly good amount of sex and general sexy time. Helped by the Harem Fantasy Setting.

Other than that there's also a Story behind it...WOW

I've read a lot of stories on here.

Most of the time in those other stories it was either-or, not both sexy time and a reasonable good Story behind it or ill-balanced (except romance and Novella Section).

Looking forward to next chapter on Harem Sisters and this.

killerarmyguykillerarmyguyover 3 years ago

Love it, please don't let us wait long for the continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I remember a band in Harem Sister a band of a guy and his sisters who had special reJlationship. Could this story be about band?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

i loved your recent change in direction with Harem Sisters but this is so much better. the characters just seem more real (?), natural (?), fleshed out (?), three dimensional (?).. i'm not sure.

others are probably going to disagree with what i'm about to say. with this cast i think it would be better if the MC didn't get so much side action and you kept it all in the family. the only thing with that is you actually have to have meaningful character progression for all your characters.

i know Mentalcase's Just The Six of Us is sacred to some but he never quite escaped the trap of "Ok, i got all these hotties in the MC's bed. isn't this great? this is so hot! ok, what do i do now?" you can sort of see it in his recent Lucky Man series. for the past several chapters there, instead of interesting character progression he just keeps tossing more new warm bodies in to keep the fire burning (i don't talk about this to in any way really criticize Mentalcase. i've given most of his stuff 5 stars.). i was seeing you go this way with Harem Sisters and thought it was worth pointing out here. (for that matter you can see the same thing kinda happening in Tx Tall Tales legendary CvsN series)

BUT it's your vision and who the fuck am i to tell you where it should go? if you're not in love with it your readers won't be. so whatever works best for you. i'm sure we'll all enjoy it no matter what. you're pretty damn good.

(in case anyone's wondering, i'm a fellow contributor to Lit currently working on a novel length semi-incest harem story.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story line

Great story line. Can't wait for the next part. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i hope you keep going this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update soon

Absolutely love both of your stories, keep up the great work and I can’t wait for the updates

randysbrandysbover 3 years ago
Update Please

Looking forward to the next few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey man is there any update on when the next chapter is coming out

Irish687Irish687over 3 years ago

Love both ur stories.. Cannot wait for more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t Wait

You said you were working on the next chapter in your last harem sisters chapter( roughly a month ago). So i am hoping that means the next chapter is at least close to done as I can’t wait. I also respect this stories slow pace with sex/bdsm and think its going well. Although in the last chapter you did start to get more sexual so I hope that means bdsm is also coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The band member that are siblings from the sister harem series

Is this the story about the band from Jason and Nat date from the sister harem series

TopazThornTopazThornover 3 years ago
Wow great story

Okay I had posted that your Harem Sisters story was one of my top favorites. Well now you have another one that has become one of my top favorites. Please post more.

Moonlight_gazeMoonlight_gazeover 3 years ago
Can’t wait

I’m back re-reading this again, absolutely love this series!! I can’t wait for the next update!! Please be soon

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
What a Great Series!

Wow! I really enjoy your writing and love the subject matter. Can’t wait to read more about these characters.

HimeroszillaHimeroszillaover 3 years ago

Absolutely loving this series. Really looking forward to the next update :D

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Dam will be waiting to read more of this story and the other on. Good job.

ihatesadendingihatesadendingover 3 years ago
Intimacy is the best ingredient for incest romance

So I love Emily the most.

Hope you write many intimate and lovely scenes with her as possible.

Keep up the good work!!

chaser15851chaser15851over 3 years ago
Great story

I am enjoying the story so far and can see the great personalities you have written into the characters. Looking forward to more!

JCPortJCPortover 3 years ago
Another great story

Darth_Aussie, I am really enjoying this story.

A good storyteller knows how to develop the characters in the stories, and you have done a great job in Harem Sisters and now in Lust at First Sight. Your stories are sexy, fun and entertaining to read, and you always leave us wanting more.

I really liked that you took a character that was just mentioned from Harem Sisters, the band you mentioned in one chapter, and are developing the story that will lead to the creation of that band. Very interesting.

Looking forward to more chapters of either story.

Moonlight_gazeMoonlight_gazeover 3 years ago
Update?

Is there gonna be an update on when the next chapters are expected, I love these stories and I can’t wait for an update for both of them 🙌🏼

RedRockItRedRockItover 3 years ago
Lust at first sight bk 01 pt 02 and a possipble pt 03 ???

I loved the first two parts so far. Your writing keeps the story flow going with no lulls. I have really enjoyed your writing for a long time now your other series is great too!! I am sitting on the edge of my seat, bitting my nails to the nubs waiting for Part 3!! I hope it's soon, it would be a great Christmas present, lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Looking forward to pt.3, hope it comes soon.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I too loved the first two sections. You have a wonderful gift and eager to read more of this hot and lustful family.

Thank you. Happy New Year and stay safe.

Hsikes63Hsikes63over 3 years ago
Next chapter??

Love this story line and characters. Then is chapter 3?

AZkingdomAZkingdomover 3 years ago

Please man when is the next chapter going to come out I’ve been waiting for a while can you please let us know maybe a possible timeframe

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

I really like the way the storyline is progressing can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please hurry up...lol

Love this story and can't wait for more .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just wanted to say

I kinda ship Emily and Jen

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Just love how this story is developing. I just love the sister characters, they are gorgeous!!

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Erica: OMG, I so wanna fuck yiu.

Nick: This is fine.

Erica: Stay the fuck away from my sister!

Nick: Wow, this girl clearly has isssues, Jealous much?

I'm exaggerating of course, but c'mon man.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying the dynamics of the characters, but having the smoking thing thrown in is a real turn off for me. I realize that it probably fits well with the metal band culture. And I'm also well aware that some guys are turned on by women who smoke. But that's never going to be my kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great continuation. The story flows well and I look forward to reading more.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Great job. Looking forward to see how far Nick goes.

ChickenNoodleCoupeChickenNoodleCoupeover 2 years ago

Ooooo you are good!!! Best of the best if ilI may!!!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

First things first, the spelling and grammar really got weird at times, by that I’m talking about the my hands part with the personal trainer chick.

Secondly I hope you keep this away from a fuck-fest type of story but instead continue to develop the storyline and the characters.

I have rated this chapter a 3 stars because while I’m normally not okay with a guy being with multiple females since it’s his sisters I don’t mind as it’s all within the family still. However the reason for the 3 stars is the Jen and Sarah(Person Trainer) parts. If his fucking multiple girls it should be his sisters only not any outsiders. Like the Personal Trainer part was just weird and didn’t make much sense… what’s the chances of signing up for a new gym and the first thing that happens is you fuck one of the trainers. Doesn’t seem realistic to me and even if that does happen i want things to remain within the family.

Anyway enough with my criticism, I absolutely love Emily and Mel’s characters and Amanda as well is really cool. Erica seems kinda slutty so far but eh I’m interested in getting to know her better still. I’ll continue reading but I seriously hope there are no more outside girls. The only reason I’ve forgiven the Jen and Sarah scenes in my mind is because his yet to commit to any of his sisters so far. 3/5 from me but eager to see what happens next.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

what is it with you and hammering nails with dicks lol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fun, interesting story, and I am enjoying the development of the characters and the eroticism.

Get an editor, seriously.

"There was a lot of old-school retro games, skill testers and shooting games that kept Emily and myself entertained for a couple of hours."

Try this:

"There were a lot of old-school retro games, skill testers and shooting games, that kept Emily and me entertained for a couple of hours,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear anon

That kept Emily and me entertained? Surely you meant to say Emily and I

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear other Anon,

Actually "Emily and me" is correct in that instance. You can always tell by taking the other subject out of the sentence. If it still makes sense, you're good. Example: take out Emily... "shooting games, that kept ME entertained for a couple of hours." It still makes sense, it's correct. Replace me with I. It doesn't work.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly am glad Old Al kept his mouth shut for once! Had I said anything negative about chapter/ part 1= I would be apologizing all over myself right now. This second part really got things moving. I am not sure what’s going on in Nick’s head though. I stayed with two women for about-7 months. They were nice enough to let me live with them when I found myself without a place to stay. But that’s another story. Anyway I don’t think a guy can just hang in limbo and be with all of them whenever. Eventually, he will gravitate owards one of them and want to make it exclusive. I am not sure why, but if I was truly with someone because I loved them, I did not want to be with anyone else. I called it sequentially monogamous. I wonder. where Nick is headd? I hope its Amanda. She ABSOLUTELY deserves someone better than the hose head she has and I think they would make a great couple.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

It had to come, it couldn't be all smiles forever . 4 girls under one roof with competing attention for one man ?

tut,tut,tut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait, Melbourne? I thought they lived out of Sydney last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an awesome story, but I think you made a few mistakes with spelling. You mistyped "Melbourne" instead of Sydney. Everybody knows Sydney is the better city.

Other than that, great story. Keep it up :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve read this series several times now. I hope you keep writing it.

MRCUDDLES1603MRCUDDLES1603almost 2 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories on the site. Well done!!!!!!!! Now you have me thinking about my own sisters!!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

I'd like this a bit more if their music tastes weren't quite as central. For one thing, making all 5 of them metalheads kind of kills any sense of variety. Plus Nordic metal whatever is kind of a niche, but he's surrounded by 10s who coincidentally all have similar/overlapping tastes. I mean incest harems are fantasy, but this is stretching it. IMO Emily and Amanda both have indie personalities. Mel could be into anything, but metal doesn't quite fit - I'd believe Bach in a heartbeat. Erica I'd buy being into industrial and maybe something like Manson... Maybe. Js

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dude. you are the best. all the love and owning-thing is awesome. cant wait all these to end up as a real harem.

CharletteCharletteabout 1 year ago

So far this has been an interesting read.

I do not have a problem with incest.

The writing is fun but the author really needs to find an editor and proofreader.

There are quite a few missing words as well as a few misplaced words.

And what's with the over used "12 minutes" or a dozen somethings, and the "12 seconds" ?

I know some readers could care less about such things but i find them distracting.

I hope the writer takes what I have to say as constructive criticism, as that is the spirit it is left in.

assman70assman7011 months ago

This shit is so good. Keep it comming.

Durken82Durken8210 months ago

Great chapter. I’m loving this story. I hope you keep writing more like them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The fact that he's mostly a good guy, trying to deal with hormones and infatuation with a bunch of welcoming hotties is mostly appreciated. Although it always seems a bit too mature to me when I remember being that age.

The typos and grammar errors are distracting. So common here on Lit, but amazing to me for someone who writes so well. Wish that could be tidied up.

I'm enjoying the character development and it trumps the sex so far, which is actually fine with me. Good plots and good writing are rarer and more valuable than stroker stories.

Aussie1951Aussie19517 months ago
Addicted

This story is like a drug I need more and more⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoying your writing... thank you.

arrowglassarrowglass5 months ago
Ditto on being addicted.

Looking forward to reading on!

GothicmixxGothicmixx3 months ago

this is my second read through, I really like this story man

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

This Author has some excellent writing skills, just wish he'd lose the well known Literotica bad habits of writing like others here and get rid of the dot dot dots, the Em dashes and the compound words. They really mess up a good story when listening to them with a text reader like Text Aloud using Jennifer's sexy voice. If I had been teaching years ago with the availability of Text Aloud I may have required it in my classes. Seriously, how many Novels have you read lately with this as the text. "Her head bobbed—as I thrusted dot dot dot feeling those pouty Em Dash Lips circle my cockhead, fuckfuckfuck!" That's the norm here at Literotica. Haha! Makes for some piss pour reading and listening even worse. Hey, you read some stories at Literotica and now you can write, right? No, you're trying to tell a story! Any way, this one, like the first chapter is worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS but lose the words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...