Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During one of Jen's conversations with a guy passing that she knew, I spied Amanda by herself. She was walking around the side of the pool, and up the steep incline to the backyard where my flat was located. I looked about for Amanda's Fabio clone of a boyfriend and saw him with his buddies by the backdoor of the house. They were chatting to a group of bikini-clad girls who all seemed to have eyes for Craig only.

I quickly excused myself from Emily and darted away from her and Jen before the raven-haired vixen could protest. She'd probably be annoyed at me for daring to give someone else my attention, but I'm sure I could put her in a good mood later. If I wanted to anyway.

I followed the way I'd seen Amanda walk only a minute earlier and saw her sitting on the steps to my flat, smoking a cigarette.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey to you," I smiled back. "What are you doing up here?"

"Needed to get away from all that for a minute," she replied, handing me the cigarette. "What about you?"

"Saw you sneaking away, so I thought I'd check to make sure you weren't up to mischief," I replied, taking a small drag from the smoke before handing it back.

"I do not get up to mischief," Amanda grinned.

"Fabio doesn't like you smoking?" I asked, taking a wild guess.

"Not one bit," she smiled before finishing the cigarette off and stamping it out. "But sometimes I need one when dealing with him."

"Trouble on love island?" I asked, maybe a little too hopefully.

"Craig has a big personality and loves the spotlight," she sighed. "I just wish for once we could do something for just the two of us."

My heart thumped a little harder at hearing her sadness in her voice. Craig was the male version of Jen, and it was no wonder the two hadn't hooked up. They'd struggle with sharing the spotlight.

"I think he needs to learn how lucky he is," I said without thinking.

"That's sweet," Amanda smiled, then kissed me on the cheek.

We sat in comfortable silence for about fifteen minutes. Amanda rested her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped an around her, pulling her closer. The sounds of music and conversation were proof that the party was still in full swing, but I was happy enough where I was right here.

"I'm glad you're here," Amanda said in a whisper. "Please don't leave."

"I won't," I replied, kissing the top of her head.

I inhaled slowly, savouring the scent of her hair and I felt Amanda melt into my body more as she too sighed. Her hand was resting on my leg, but it felt different to when Jen had done it. The motion of her thumb against my bare skin was calming and soothing, not arousing and sexual. Sure...I was still hard enough to hammer nails, but I was also relaxed and comfortable in my sibling's presence.

"This is much nicer than any party," I said after a few minutes.

"Sorry," Amanda replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"We thought you'd appreciate a big welcome and like to meet some new friends," she explained. "I guess we should have asked you first."

I smiled and kissed her head once more. "I really do appreciate it, Amanda. It's been great to meet some new people, but you and our sisters are what's important to me right now."

Amanda turned her face to look at me, and I was caught like a deer in headlights at how beautiful she looked in the pale glow from the moon. Her gorgeous blue eyes regarded me with such intelligence and wonder that I couldn't look away. I was completely smitten with this woman, and I had been from the moment I saw her.

I wracked my brain for something to say, but all thoughts of conversational topics were erased from my brain as I stared at her beauty. Her body felt warm against mine, and I wanted nothing more than to pull her into my arms and devour her entire being.

But I couldn't. I had to fight these feelings and put an end to this.

"Aman—"

My words were cut off as Amanda's lips pressed against mine. It was soft to begin with—as if she was testing the waters—but I automatically returned her kiss. Within a few seconds, our tongues were battling for dominance as we forgot ourselves and simply enjoyed the moment. I wasn't sure when it happened, but Amanda had swung a leg over me and now straddled me. My hands found purchase on her hips as her fingers ran through my hair as she pulled me into her. Amanda's hips rocked against me, and my hands guided her movements before I let my fingers trail under her top, and up the smooth, bare skin of her back. I felt her moan into my mouth as her body shuddered from my touch, making me want to touch her more and more. I was drunk on the feeling of her body and addicted to the sounds I was drawing out of her.

We finally came up for air after what felt like an eternity. Her hair hung about us like a black curtain, blocking out the outside world. Our chests heaved with heavy breathing as we struggled to calm out beating hearts, and I felt the length of my hard-as-iron rod nestled between her legs.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "Amanda...that—"

Before I could finish what I was about to say, Amanda's eyes lit up with realisation. She quickly jumped to her feet—muttered an apology—and quickly darted away. I called out to her, but she was already halfway down the incline of the backyard, and already out of sight.

"Well...fuck," I muttered to myself, leaning back against the steps. "Way to go Nick."


Chapter 7

I sat on the steps to my flat for about fifteen minutes, reliving the few minutes that passed between Amanda and myself. On one hand I had really enjoyed the kiss with my gorgeous sister, but on the other hand, I knew it was wrong. From Amanda's reaction to our kiss, she felt the same. Not only was she my sister, she was already in a relationship.

I sparked up another cigarette as I sat there wrestling with my thoughts, hoping to garner some inspiration on how to deal with the situation I'd gotten myself into. Amanda had initiated the kiss, but I hadn't pulled away. I'd just gotten swept up in the moment and I hadn't cared about the consequences of that kiss. It just felt so right.

I stubbed out the cigarette and decided to try and get some sleep. I thought about heading back to the party to hang out with Emily—and potentially Jen—but the thought of running into Amanda so soon made me anxious. I desperately wanted to take her in my arms again and tell her exactly how I felt, and that it wasn't wrong what we did, but I thought it best to give her space for now. We'd both had our fair share to drink tonight, and the coming conversation would be better with a clear head.

After entering my flat, I kicked my boots off and let the door slam shut behind me. I didn't bother turning any lights on, I just went to the fridge to grab something to drink. A fresh six-pack sat on one of the shelves, and I wondered which of my thoughtful sisters had left these for me. Probably Amanda. Although, with the rate Erica had been handing me drinks all night, it could have been her. Either way, a nightcap was just what I needed right now.

I took a long swig of my beer before grabbing a second one and heading into the small bedroom. I pulled the curtains open to let the pale moonlight flood the room, then stripped down to my boxer's before flopping onto the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers.

I lay there for a few minutes while I finished my beer, thinking about the way Amanda's lips felt against mine. The feel her body pressed into me and the softness of her skin beneath my fingertips. Just the thought of her gave me a raging boner, and I would have loved nothing more than to take her in my arms right here and now.

"Tomorrow's problems," I muttered to myself as I finished my beer.

My eyes grew heavy even as I thought about the kiss that had changed everything, and I found sleep far easier than I thought I would. Especially in my current condition of arousal.

Almost as soon as I closed my eyes—or at least that's how it felt—I felt my bed shift under me. A hand trailing up my leg confirmed that I wasn't alone in my room as I had been. I pushed myself up onto my elbows to get a look at my uninvited guest, but the pale moonlight was casting shadows across her face, only giving me a view of pale skin and dark hair. Before I could say a word, I felt lips press against mine and a very obviously naked body press against me. I instinctively kissed the woman back as my hands found her hips, pulling her against me. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced, and I felt her slender fingers run up and down my arms.

It felt like we'd been kissing for a solid ten minutes before we both finally came up for air, sucking in great big gulps of air. My heart was hammering in my chest from a mixture of excitement and arousal. I still didn't know who my visitor was, and part of me hoped it was Amanda. But the last thing I wanted to do right now was say the wrong woman's name.

Our lips met again with a hungry intensity that could have been my sister's, but it didn't feel the same. The kiss felt more lustful, and greedy than Amanda's had. It felt more like how I expected kissing Erica would feel. The woman lying atop of me had a flawless body by touch, but she didn't feel how I expected Erica too. Out of all of my sisters, she was the one I would expect to climb into my bed in the middle of the night. But somehow, I knew it wasn't her.

"I missed you when you left the party," the woman said softly, and I knew it wasn't one of my siblings.

"I was feeling a little tired," I replied softly.

She straddled my waist and sat up, giving me a fantastic view of her naked breasts that jutted out from her chest. The moonlight illuminated Jen's face just enough for me to see her biting her bottom lip and eyeing my naked chest hungrily.

"I hope you've had enough sleep," she cooed.

"I think I've slept plenty," I grinned, not knowing how long I'd even been asleep for.

My erection was still as strong as it was when I'd fallen onto my bed, and I knew Jen could feel it. Her hips rocked back and forth slowly as she slid the lips of her pussy along my still concealed shaft, leaving the fabric of my shorts wet to signal she was well and truly turned on.

Part of me wanted to turn this woman away. I'd started something with Amanda earlier, and there was no denying the connection I had with Erica, and even Emily. Any decent man would deal with that before climbing into bed—or letting someone climb into his bed—with another woman. A friend of one of his sisters too. But then again, any decent man wouldn't be pining after his own siblings.

I was only human after all.

I pulled Jen into a hard kiss once more, and our tongues battled one another again with an increased intensity. Her hands touched every inch of my torso and arms while my own traced lines up her sides, down her back and over her hips before grabbing her perfect round ass. Jen moaned as my fingers dug into her firm cheeks, and she rubbed herself against my unyielding member with renewed fervour.

Suddenly, her lips were gone, and her weight shifted on top of me as she slid down my body. Her fingers tugged at the waistband of my shorts and I lifted my hips to aid in her quest to free my dick from its confines. My painfully hard erection sprang forth with an almighty slap against my stomach, and I heard Jen moan softly. She quickly pulled my shorts down and straddled my chest, so that she was facing my feet. This gave me an amazing view of her small, shaved pussy. Her lips had a fine sheen across them that spread to her thighs that spoke of her arousal, and the sweet smell of her was intoxicating. I wasted no time as I wrapped my arms around her thin waist and pulled her against my face, lapping at her slick folds and quickly finding her exposed clit with my lips.

Jen had grasped the base of my cock but hadn't done much else. Her moans which followed a surprised gasp gave me the impression that the raven-haired beauty thought she would be in control and hadn't expected me to dive right in. I was ridiculously horny after the last two days of torment with my beautiful sisters, so I let myself go and enjoyed what was on offer.

Jen finally did get her mouth around my penis, after a few minutes of barely being able to focus enough to even stroke my dick. The first touch of her tongue against my tip sent a shiver up my spine, and the feel of her soft lips against my shaft had me aching for more. I nearly busted my load immediately when I felt her warm mouth engulf my tip, but I kept my shit together and focused on my task of eating her out like she was my last meal.

"Holy shit," Jen moaned. "You're really good at that."

I'd pulled her hard against my face as I lapped and tongue-fucked her sweet pussy, making replying to the gorgeous woman quite difficult. But I gave her firm ass a hard slap right before taking her clit between my lips and sending her over the edge.

Jen's body tensed, her back arched, and I felt her thighs tighten on either side of my head as her first climax ripped through her body. She still had one hand on my erection, but she was unable to focus on anything else. She simply lay there with my cock pressed against the side of her face while I held her hips firmly in place as I attacked her pussy with renewed fervour, increasing the length and intensity of her orgasm.

After a minute of Jen moaning and yelping in pleasure, I finally relaxed my attention on her vagina, and the still shaking woman collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.

"My turn," I said, kissing her sopping pussy one last time.

My tongue against her lips caused Jen to moan in pleasure once more, just as I slipped out from underneath the trembling woman and rose to my knees behind her. I was hard as nails now and I desperately needed some relief. I didn't much care for this girl and how she acted, but she had a killer body, she was here and willing, and most importantly, she wasn't related to me.

I stroked her smooth pussy a few times and massaged her juices along the tip of my cock. Then pressed it to her entrance. Jen arched her back, angling her hips to give me better access to her warm tunnel, so I took that as all the invitation I needed. I slipped the tip of my penis inside her slowly, making sure not to hurt the girl. She was so wet and worked up that I encountered little resistance and was able to hilt myself inside her on the first thrust.

"God fucking damn you're big," Jen moaned.

I didn't reply, I simply slapped her ass again and started pumping my hips, which brought many a curse and moan to the pale-skinned woman beneath me.

Jen must have still been feeling the effects of her first orgasm since she didn't even get to her knees. She simply laid on her stomach with her arms out to either side, clutching the bed covers. The arch of her back and angle of her hips made her firm ass stick up nicely, and I grabbed a hold of her taut cheeks for leverage as I started pounding her hard and harder.

"Pull my hair," she groaned after a few minutes of intense fucking.

I complied with her wishes and planted one of my feet on the bed beside her to be able to lean over and gain better leverage and power for each stroke. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back hard while I pressed my other hand into the small of her back to keep her in place as I ploughed her juicy pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jen moaned.

I felt her pussy clench up before her body began to tremble again. Her vagina squeezed my cock like a vice-grip, and I had to stop my thrusting as the sexy woman began climaxing on my dick. There really was nothing like a gorgeous woman having an orgasm while you were inside her. Her pleasure being given by what you have and her taking it so willingly. As amazing as it felt though, I couldn't help but wish it was one of my sisters beneath me.

I growled in frustration as my own mind wanted something I shouldn't and began pounding into Jen again as soon as her pussy relaxed a little. Jen must have taken my growl and increased pace as eagerness to please her, because she started spurning me on with comments like 'Fill my pussy,' and 'That's right, I'm your dirty whore.' The dirty talk would usually be right up my alley, but I was still trying to get my mind off the feel of Amanda earlier. How her lips felt and the way her body melted into mine. It was perfect.

Another fifteen minutes of relentless pounding passed, and I was covered in sweat. It ran down my naked body freely, dripping onto Jen's slick skin. Jen herself orgasmed a couple more times and had gone mostly quiet apart from her whispers of 'fuck' and 'oh shit' every dozen or so seconds. My muscles were starting to ache, and I was feeling a slightly pained pressure in my balls from not being able to cum, and I wondered if I should change position, or just pretend like I was done and get to sleep. That's when movement by the open bedroom door caught my attention.

I looked up to see a figure standing in the doorway. The figure was obviously a woman, but in the shadows, I couldn't tell who it was. She stood there watching Jen and myself, but I had a feeling her eyes were on me alone.

"Keep going, please!" Jen pleaded, and I realized I'd stopped.

Not wanting Jen to notice our audience, I grabbed a fistful of her hair once more and pressed the side of her face against the soft mattress, making sure she was facing away from the bedroom door. I'd quickly found out that Jen enjoyed being manhandled, so I guessed this wouldn't be a problem.

My eyes went back to the bedroom door, and the figure had taken a step closer. She wore a dark silk robe that opened down the front, showing a tantalizing view of her milky skin beneath. Her large breasts stood out with firmly erect nipples begging to be sucked. My eyes trailed up her smooth legs, over her wide hips and smooth stomach before lingering slightly longer on her impressive tits. Black hair with a streak of red framed my half-sister's gorgeous face, but her blue eyes were what made my knees weak.

Our eyes met and I could see a burning lust behind her gorgeous orbs. She'd come here in the middle of the night for a reason, and It took every ounce of my willpower to not throw Jen out of my room and take Erica and give her my seed instead. It felt right.

I couldn't do that though, even if Jen was a bit of a bitch. I just wasn't that type of guy. But, no one said I had to stop.

I locked eyes with Erica as I continued to pound Jen with a renewed sense of purpose. The sound of our slick bodies slapping together were echoed by Jen's loud moans as she continued to take me. But my attention and eyes were on Erica. She'd pulled the robe off completely now and leaned against the doorframe with her legs apart. My eyes drank in her naked beauty like a drowning man at a fountain. Then she began touching herself.

Erica began slowly at first, rubbing her hand over her bald pubis as she watched me intently before slipping two fingers easily inside herself. She was obviously well warmed up, and I could see the wetness of her fingers when she pulled them out and sucked the digits into her mouth. I let out another growl of lust and slapped Jen's firm ass harder than I had before. The girl yelped but didn't say a word for me to stop. Erica quickly began fingering herself, never taking her eyes off mine.

I approached climax much quicker now as my eyes had the stimulation of Erica before me, pleasuring herself, and I felt like she was close too. Her legs were spread wide enough to give me an unobstructed view as she fingered herself to the pace I set with Jen. Her other hand was groping at her heavy breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples hard as she bit her bottom lip to keep quiet.

I felt the sudden rush of my climax coming and I knew I couldn't stop it even if I wanted too. I gave Erica a look, and she nodded as if she knew and was close herself.