Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out an almighty groan of pleasure as I pulled my cock from Jen's now well-used pussy and gave myself a half a dozen strokes. I kept my hand on Jen's head to make sure she didn't look up and spot Erica, but other than that, my attention was on her sister completely. Our eyes locked as I started shooting my cum all over Jen's ass and back. Erica shuddered and squeezed her thighs closed around her hand in what I suspected was a silent orgasm.

By the time I was done, Jen's firm, round butt was covered in my seed, and a few big strands of my cum had shot up her back. The sight was highly arousing as she lay there panting heavily, but I only wished it was Erica instead. No...if it was her, I would have filled her up without a second thought.

The look on Erica's face was one of pure lust as her eyes roamed my naked body and rested on my still hard cock, slick with Jen's juices. She took her finger back in her mouth, sucking them clean—before giving me a wink and collecting her robe. She slipped away silently just as Jen pushed herself up onto shaky elbows.

"I need a shower," was all she said, and I directed her to the bathroom.

I probably needed a good long shower myself, but I didn't want to move from my bed. I started stroking myself almost as soon as Jen left the room. I kept the image of Erica in mind, and I was shooting another load onto my stomach in no time at all.

I cleaned myself up and climbed under the covers and fell asleep as soon as my head settled on the pillow.

I awoke the next morning with a throbbing headache and a powerful erection tenting the sheet that covered my waist. The sun streamed in through the open curtains, temporarily blinding me as I first opened my eyes. Images of the night before flooded my mind, and I sat up in bed only to see I was alone. Jen must have bailed early or left after her shower. I didn't remember her coming back to bed, but I was out like a corpse after our intense fuck session had drained me. I felt refreshed—apart from the seedy feeling and throbbing head from the alcohol—and I concluded that I really just needed to get laid. It had been a while since I'd been with a woman, and the buffet of supple flesh on display each day in this house had really done a number on my libido. I was hopeful I'd be able to keep my urges in check from now on.

I lay in bed for a few minutes before dragging myself to the bathroom for a nice hot shower. The water felt amazing on my sweaty, sticky skin and even lessened the thumping of my headache to a minor annoyance that a couple of painkillers and some water would fix. Once I was clean and dried, I pulled on a fresh pair of boxer shorts, black jeans, black band t-shirt and grabbed my phone before leaving my flat and heading down to the main house.

It was closer to midday than I originally thought, and realized I'd slept in far later than I was comfortable with. I had no idea what time it was when Jen appeared in my bed last night, so I was probably up quite late.

I checked my phone as I walked gingerly down the sun-heated concrete on bare feet but wasn't surprised I didn't have any missed calls or messages. So far only my sisters had my phone number. I was hoping I had a message from Amanda—or maybe a missed call—to ease my anxiety about confronting her a little. I had no idea what to expect from my eldest sister.

My seductive vixen of a sister had come to my room last night with an intent, one that Jen had beaten her to. Whether or not she was disappointed to find another woman in my bed wasn't clear, since she stuck around to enjoy the show and get herself off anyway. A part of me hoped that was enough to curb her enthusiasm for me, but part of me wanted her to be the one in my bed as I ravished her instead.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Mel sitting by the pool, under a large umbrella in a simple black bikini. Her pale skin glistened slightly from sunscreen she'd applied.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Mel called out.

"Oh, hey," I replied, stopping in my tracks.

"I didn't see you much last night," Mel added as I walked over to her.

"Yeah, I kinda went to bed early," I replied.

"You weren't the only one," she smirked.

I wasn't sure what she meant by the comment, instead of asking her to elaborate on what she meant, I changed the subject. "Everyone else up already?"

"All but Erica. Amanda and Emily were up early to clean, then they went out together. They've been gone for about an hour and I'm expecting them home any minute now," Mel said.

"Shit...You guys should have woken me up and I'd have helped clean the place up," I replied.

"It's no problem, I'm sure you were tired after your busy night," Mel winked.

"You know," I sighed.

"Of course," she replied. "Don't feel bad. You're a young, attractive male. Seeking female companionship is only natural for you."

"Yeah, but she is Emily's friend," I said.

"Do you want to date her?" Mel asked.

"No," I replied.

"Then don't worry about it. Jen will move onto a new flavour in no time. You had fun, and that's what matters."

I slumped onto one of the reclining chairs beside my sister and sighed heavily. "I guess you're right. I just don't want to upset Emily."

"That's sweet of you, Nick," Mel smiled at me and gave my arm a friendly squeeze. "I'm glad you care about our sisters as much as you do."

"I care about you too," I added.

"I know," she smiled.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before I decided it was time for breakfast, or lunch. Either way I was starving, and I needed about twelve cups of coffee to kickstart my brain. I'd already wasted a good part of the day, and I wanted to do something with my free time. I moved to stand up but froze at Mel's next question.

"Do you intend to act on your feelings for our sisters?"

It took my brain a moment to fully realize what she was asking me. I felt a cold chill through my body and was unsure of how to answer my platinum blonde sibling. We'd spent the least amount of time together out of all of my new siblings, and even though she was crazy hot, I didn't have the same infatuation with her as I did the others. Amanda felt like love at first sight, and Emily's cute smile and joyful nature could make any man fall for her, while Erica exuded sex and lust like a succubus. Amelia felt the most sisterly out of them all. Even though I found my eyes wandering her flawless figure as she lay in the shade.

"I don't know what you mean," I answered, deciding to play dumb.

"Either you think I'm stupid, or you're acting stupid," Mel laughed. "Either way, it's a little insulting."

I looked over to my sister and saw a smile on her beautiful face. There wasn't an ounce of judgement, anger or disgust in her gorgeous eyes. But there was a twinkle that could have been curiosity. Could I trust my blonde sister with my deepest, darkest secret? Surely she'd have her own reasons for keeping it, since her sisters seemed to have feelings for me to. Outing me would do nothing but out them. Or they could toss me out on my ass, and I'd lose my new family before I could even get to know them. But then again, why would they? Amanda had kissed me, and Erica had come to my room in the dead of night. I hadn't actually pushed either of them for anything.

"Was I that obvious?" I asked.

"No," she said. "But they were."

I hadn't thought about how my sisters acted around me, but if there was a change in their behaviour, it would be easy for someone who knew them well to notice. "When did you realise?"

"The day you showed up," Mel said. "I haven't seen Amanda so happy in such a long time, and Erica isn't very subtle around you."

"What about Emily?" I asked, more than a little curious.

"She's my twin," Mel answered, as if that was answer enough.

I wanted to ask Mel more about our sisters and what her thoughts were on the whole situation, but the sound of a car door closing signalled the siblings of our topic were home. I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me as I remembered last night with Amanda and began to worry about how this confrontation would go.

"I'll go see if they need a hand with anything," I said to Mel.

She didn't reply, but simply gave me a smile and went back to whatever she was doing on her phone. I got to my feet and headed for the sliding backdoor to the house. With a deep breath I steeled myself and stepped into the kitchen just as I heard the front door open.


Chapter 8

I considered chickening out and hiding in my flat for the rest of the day—or year—about a dozen times in the few seconds I stood in the kitchen waiting for my sisters. The anxiety I felt was churning my stomach and caused my heart to race as I ran through a hundred different outcomes to this confrontation. Most of them ended with me being kicked out, and my sisters never wanting to see me again. I knew I was probably overexaggerating the outcome to some degree, but it didn't stop me from worrying.

I tried to look as casual as possible by grabbing a chilled bottle of water from the fridge just as Amanda rounded the corner into the kitchen. The sight of her nearly floored me.

My eldest sister was wearing a pair of grey yoga pants that showcased her amazing legs, and a black tank-top that clung to her sweat-slicked skin. Her long black hair was tied up in a ponytail, leaving her long, slender neck invitingly exposed. Our eyes met for a brief moment, then she offered me a smile before dumping her gym bag on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning, Nick," she said. "Did you sleep well?"

Her response was not what I was expecting. Then I remembered we'd all drank a fair bit last night. Did she even remember the kiss? I sure as hell would never forget it, but maybe it wasn't as memorable for her as it was for me. That line of thought was more than a little depressing.

"Yeah I did, sorry I slept so late," I said, taking a swig from my water.

"Don't worry about it," Amanda gave me another smile, then began scooting around the kitchen, pulling out pans and lighting the stove. "Take a seat, I'll make you some breakfast."

She slipped by me a few times, and the closeness of her body was intoxicating. I felt my penis begin to jump to life and decided a seat was probably the best option right now.

"You don't have to make me anything to eat," I protested, taking a seat. "You've already done more than enough today."

"Nonsense," she said. "I've always got so much energy after a workout."

I decided to let it drop and glanced around the kitchen area. I had no idea how this wonderful woman had so much energy, especially after the party last night. None of the party guests had been overly messy or caused any issues, but parties always left a lot to clean up the day after. The kitchen and what I could see of the adjoining rooms looked to be as spotless and tidy as they were the first day I arrived. It felt strange to think I'd only been in this house for a couple of days and it was already so familiar. My sisters were so welcoming, and it really felt like I'd known them for far longer. It already felt like home.

Just then, Emily sauntered into the kitchen with her own workout bag, and I had to make sure my mouth wasn't gaping open with how stunning she looked. The cute brunette was dressed far more revealing than her older sister—which was strange by itself, since Emily usually dressed quite modestly. Her tight-as-skin workout shorts rode low on her hips, and her matching black sports bra pushed her breasts together nicely. Since Emily wore a lot of loose band shirts, I hadn't ever gauged how busty she was. She took after Erica a little more in that department. I found it strange that even though Mel and Emily were twins—and had identical facial features—their bodies were quite different. They were of similar height, but Emily had more soft curves compared to her twin's slender, petite figure. Mel still had amazingly perky breasts—I'd caught more than a passing glance earlier—but she shared a similar body type to Amanda.

I tried hard not to stare at Emily's exposed mid-section that still seemed to be slick with sweat, but I failed miserably. Especially when her hips swayed the way they did.

"Hey big brother," Emily smiled, then threw her arms around my neck and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning," I replied, hugging her back.

Her body was warm, and her exposed skin was slick. Her lips against my cheek felt red hot and were gone far quicker than I wanted them to be. I fought against the urge to breathe deeply and relish in the scent of her body. That would have been more than a little creepy.

"It's not morning anymore," she chuckled, releasing her hug.

"I guess it isn't. Sorry I slept in so late," I replied.

I wanted to pull her against me again and feel her soft curves more intimately, but I resisted my primal urge. I'd just fucked the shit out of her best friend last night and I really should be able to show some control now. But I didn't.

"It's no big deal. I'm sure Jen kept you up quite late," Emily shrugged.

"Yeah...about that," I started to form an apology.

"Don't try to apologize. I'm not mad, just be careful with her," Emily assured me.

"Are you sure you're not mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" she replied, and I caught a slightly curious undertone to her question.

"Well...it's just," I sighed. "It's silly. But I know if one of my friends tried sleeping with any of you, I'd get pretty mad at them."

"But not mad at me?" she arched an eyebrow.

"Well, no. I could never be mad with you," I answered truthfully.

"Good," she smiled, then planted another kiss on my cheek. "I'm gonna go shower."

With a quick wave to her sister, Emily bounded out of the kitchen, her juicy behind bouncing with each step that threatened to have me drooling from the corner of my mouth like a drummer concentrating on his beats per minute.

"Breakfast's up," Amanda said cheerily.

I turned back to my eldest sister just in time to see her gorgeous smile as she placed a steaming plate of fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and two fat pork sausages in-front of me, along with two thick slices of buttered toast. Yeah, I was drooling for real this time.

I dug in after thanking Amanda, and she gave me a pleasant smile. I focused on shoving as much food into my mouth as possible—without choking—as I ran through what I wanted to say to my sister. She seemed to be in good spirits, so either she didn't remember the kiss, or it didn't bother her. I wasn't sure which I would have preferred. Amanda wasn't mad with me, and that was all I really cared about.

"So, where's Craig?" I asked when I finally had my fill.

"He left last night with his brother," she replied. "Something about writing a new song. They were quite drunk, so it wouldn't surprise me if they ended up at a pub or a strip club."

"That doesn't bother you?" I asked her.

"No, I understand guys enjoy that stuff," she shrugged. "I'll even admit to having gone a few times.

I filed away the knowledge that my gorgeous sister could very well be into girls and dropped the subject. I could see the appeal of a strip club—especially now I had a bit of money to burn—but I didn't see why anyone would go out to a place like that when they had an amazing girlfriend waiting for then. Especially one as gorgeous as Amanda.

I finished my breakfast and quickly washed my plate when Amanda left the kitchen, then headed into the living room to chill out and watch some T.V.

I passed the day binge watching some post-apocalyptic sci-fi show on Netflix and eating junk food. The show wasn't bad, but the amount of cringy teen-angst moments had me close to turning it off. That was until Emily came in. Her hair hung loose and messy as usual, and she was wearing another one of her baggy t-shirts and knee length denim shorts. She plonked down next to me with a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"Hey, this show is great!" she said, offering me the bowl of popcorn she had.

"It's okay. Not sure how you can put up with the teen-drama side of it," I answered, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Well I am a teenager after all," Emily laughed.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "Sorry, I kind of keep forgetting."

"You saying I look old?" she asked, clutching her chest in mock offence.

"Shut up," I laughed, and gave her a shove.

Emily giggled as she struggled to keep the bowl of popcorn from tipping, then threw a handful at me, hitting me in the face. She was smiling wide and giggling as I turned and fixed her with a stern look. Then I pounced.

Emily's giggles turned into full-blown squeals and screams as I started tickling her. The bowl of popcorn tumbled to the ground—all but forgotten—as we wrestled on the couch. I found her ticklish spots quickly, and she thrashed and squealed as my fingers danced across her belly, up her ribs and reaching a crescendo of shrieks under her armpits. I was just about to relent on my assault when the heel of Emily's foot—through her frantic struggling—connected with my groin.

I groaned in pain and rolled away from Emily as I collapsed into the couch. She mustn't have realized for a few seconds what had happened, because she pounced on me, giggling.

"Time out," I grunted as she pressed her weight down on-top of me.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as realisation became clear in her features. "Nick! I'm so, so sorry!"

"It's okay," I groaned again as another wave of pain spread through my groin and stomach. "It's already feeling better."

I wasn't lying to her either. She hadn't kicked me all that hard, but it was still a sensitive spot. At least I didn't have to worry about the involuntary boner I'd been getting by being so close to her.

Emily draped herself over my body and rested her chin on my shoulder as I lay there. "Can I get you anything?"

"Nah, I'll be fine," I replied, not wanting her to move.

"What the hell was going on down here."

Emily's weight lifted off me quickly, and I gingerly sat up to see Erica standing in the entryway to the living room. She was wearing her black silk robe from the night before, but this time it was tied tightly around her thin waist. Erica looked like she'd just climbed out of bed. Her hair was frizzy and uncombed, and she wore no make-up that I could tell. Without her hair straightened to perfection, and her masterfully applied make-up, she looked gorgeous. Her eyes were large, her lips full and soft and her skin looked flawless. I really enjoyed her aesthetic, but I would be happy to wake up to that face every morning.

"Nick was tickling me, and I accidentally kicked him in the nuts," Emily said with a grin.

"Well...you don't want to do that dear sister," Erica said with a half-smile. "I get the feeling Nick's going to need them with all the attention he's bound to get."

"Attention?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Surely Erica wouldn't be so blatant about what she wanted in-front of our sister.

"You banged Jen," Emily said.

"So?" I replied, a little confused.

"Jen talks, and if she talks about last night, then a lot of girls in the scene are gonna try to nail you down," Erica replied flatly.

"You're essentially fresh meat," Emily added.

The prospect of having a horde of attractive women throwing themselves at me was a great ego boost, and it would be a lot of fun. But it could get ugly. In my experience, women could be catty and ruthless when it came to laying claim to a man. Especially when that man was new to the area. I'd seen it happen a few times back in London and didn't look forward to being at the centre of one.

"Maybe she won't talk," I said.

Erica and Emily both burst out laughing.

Erica joined Emily and myself on the couch watching Netflix, and I simply enjoyed the company of my sisters. Emily snuggled up on one side of my, while Erica lounged on the opposite with, draping her legs over me. Her robe rode up quite high, giving me marvellous view of her long, smooth legs. I even noticed a distinct lack of panties when she 'accidentally' parted her legs slightly.