Lust be a Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy pushes Tom's and her relationship to the next level.
7.3k words
4.7
9.2k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent.

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case so please be mindful of your own personal protection, I luv you all.**********

Another morning another package.

Adam had woken up early, saw that his phone was pinging with a text from Tom and his heart fluttered, "Good Girl" he read it again. Was he though, did he want to be. As he questioned his life choices leading up to this moment his hairless cock reminded him he was still in panties and needed to attend the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom without thinking Adam sat to relieve himself. Finishing up he removed his buttplug and proceeded to clean it and himself before hoping in the shower. Washing and shaving was second nature now it felt like, he toweled off once done and applied a moisturizer to his whole body once done. Before returning to his bedroom he relubed his plug and enjoyed the feeling of stretch as he put it back in his slutty hole.

In the bedroom he grabbed a cute pair of lace boyshorts and tube top before making his way to his office to check on work. Thankfully work was light, so on his personal computer he put on some more hypno and lost his focus in that while work remained mercifully dead.

It was near 2 in the afternoon when Amy came out of it, she was aware of her doorbell ringing. Pausing her video she made her way out to the door and without a thought in her head opened the door. Outside a cute delivery man was there with several boxes, his mouth agape as what was clearly a man in drag in a pair of pink panties and a tube top.

Amy took the little tablet thingy and scribbled a signature out for the cute man and handed it back to him. She started to bend to pick up the packages and bring them in. As she was putting down the first one she turned back and the man was gone, she heard foot steps running down the stairs ahead of her.

Once all her new packages were inside she moved them to the bedroom and started unboxing. Starting with the biggest box there was a beautiful simple little black dress, a cute pinup styled sun dress, complete with hairband, and finally a hot pink skin tight club dress, a little too short in the skirt and too tight overall, just what she wanted.

Next was a box containing a rather expensive and high end breast form kit meant for mastectomy survivors, included in the box was a series of blending makeup's. Then the next box was a full catalog of Byredo makeup, like all of it, Amy beamed with excitment, but there was more to get through.

Next she found a box full of stockings in several colors, and matching garter belts as well. Then there was the purses, she had only gotten 2 but they couldn't be further from each other, one a elegant high society number meant to go with her "lbj" and the other a more understated number she could use with almost anything.

Setting these aside she looked curiously at the last box. It was small, like very small and she had no idea of the company name on it. Paying it no mind she opened it up and was still quite confused. In the box was a hot pink contraption, that was the best way she could describe it. Picking it up gingerly there were instructions below it, they read "Sissy's first clitty cage: once you are locked you only want cock", then there were some pictures showing you how to use it.

Amy blinked, she didn't remember ordering this but something was drawing her to the cute pink cage in her hand. Her little clitty twitched at the thought of it but she was pulled out of her thoughts by her phone screaming in the other room. It was her boss, a clients entire system had gone down just before they processed payday, this needed to be fixed now. In an instant Adam was on the case, it took most of the rest of the night but the issue was resolved and his boss thanked him for the extra time on clock, promising some extra vacation time to compensate.

It was after midnight when Adam walked into his room, he saw all the packages on his bed, he gingerly put his dresses and stockings away being sure not to crease them. Then the breast forms, cage and makeup were put on top of his dresser, a concern for another day. Finally laying on his bed having changed into a cute pink nighty with matching thong panties he realized he had never replied to Toms message from this morning. He set about to make that right.

"Sorry Tom, I've had a very long day at work and it's just winding down. I missed you today, I can't wait to see you again, soon I hope?" With that Adam put his headphones on and started up his nightly hypno/relaxation mix and fell quickly to sleep.

Tom also was just settling into bed when his phone chimed, he saw the text from Amy and smiled, sad he hadn't heard from her all day but happy that she wanted to meet again. He shot off a quick reply inviting her over for dinner that night and went to sleep himself.

-----------------------

Adam woke up a little later than usual but not too late to log in for work, though when he got to his computer to do so he saw an email from his boss telling him to take the day and the next off due to his extra hard work the night before. She texted her boss and thanked him, he was a good guy.

With a whole day ahead of himself Adam went back into his bedroom to take stock of the situation. Checking his phone he saw Tom's invite to dinner tonight and quickly typed out a positive reply.

That done he noted he was still wearing his nighty and cute panties and spied his new extensive makeup collection on his dresser. He got an idea but before he could follow up on it he had to use the restroom. After dabbing himself dry and fiddling with his hair in the mirror for a minute he decided he needed a shower before anything else.

Hopping in he paid special attention to his hair and then closely shaved his entire body while his hair soaked. Washing off with the sweet smelling body wash, that he wasn't sure where he got, he rinsed off and then again patted himself dry and applied his new moisturizer. Moving back to his bedroom he for some reason was drawn to the cute pink cage again, almost compelled to pick it up, so Amy did.

Working off of the instructions Amy figured out how to fit the cage on herself though understanding and doing were two different things. Laying on her bed Amy tried for several minutes to fit her dick into the cage and attach it to the ring with the lock cylinder. Finally after struggling for some time she was able to do it, and as the lock clasp shut she collapsed back in peace.

Several minutes later Amy's other plan would come to fruition. Leaning up out of bed Amy went to her office and booted up her personal laptop, as it was booting she went back to her bedroom to retrieve her new makeup haul and return back to her office.

Sitting down with her new makeup on the desk next to her Amy pulled up make up tutorial after tutorial, base, blending, highlights, all of it. She pulled up facetime on her phone and started practicing, she was horrible. The good news though was it only just about mid morning now, she kept practicing. By mid-afternoon she felt she was getting better and decided she had to figure a couple other things out if she was going to go through with her plan.

Returning to her bedroom Amy retrieved her new breast forms. She noted that the color of them was fairly close to her own if not more tan, which was good, she also noted a package of adhesive and remover in the box along with the blending makeup which she had missed prior. Setting about reading the instructions she proceeded to set one and then the other in the perfect placement scolding herself for not going bigger, she'd fix that before the night was out.

Now with a pair of C-cup breast forms on her chest Amy set about blending the edges in. When she was happy that the seams could not be seen Amy stripped off her panties from the day and retrieved a pair of shear black stockings and a matching garter belt. Rolling the stockings up her legs made her almost feel like she was getting hard but the cage stopped that in the best possible way. Amy clipped her stockings into the garter and went to retrieve her black lace g-string and matching bra.

The panties went on with no issue and felt divine she thought, sadly the bra was not the right size and could not fit without looking "off". She decided to skip it, moving to her closet Amy pulled out her new sexy little black dress, what better way for a test drive than her first date as Tom's woman in full. Working her way into the dress was awkward, she'd never done it before and it took her some time to figure it out but in the end she did it. Then she pulled out her black 3" heels and looking in the mirror Amy marveled at everything about her from the waste down, she was stunning, tight black dress hugging every curve and the hard nipples of her breast forms poking out just slightly from the chest of the dress.

Amy's face though was a concern, returning to her office she retrieved her makeup and then made her way to her bathroom. She worked up a look that could be considered slutty but understated at the same time by some miracle, she was amazed and hoped she could recreate it sometime. Next she had to do something about her hair, but with it only just past her ears there was only so much she could do. Settling on a decidedly femm style her dirty blonde hair completed her look as a hot little number out for a date on the arm of her man.

Pulling herself away from the mirror was hard, like really hard, Amy felt herself falling into the person in the mirror and she liked it. Eventually her phones alarm went off and woke her from her from her drooling stares, silencing it she applied a new coat of red lipstick and put that, her ID, Credit Card, phone and a small tube of lube into her matching purse and grabbed her keys on the way out the door to Tom's.

-----------------------

Tom was just finishing getting ready throwing on some cologne when his doorbell rang. Grabbing his and Adam's drink he made his way for the door to great him. Though when Tom opened the door a totally new person was there, he knew it was Amy but damn if she did not look so much more herself he thought. Amy strutted in heels clicking on Tom's marble floor and took her drink out of his hand with a thank you kiss to his stubbled cheek.

Tom for his part was still picking his tongue up off the floor as Amy's beautiful bubble butt swayed passed him in that sexy little dress. Finally composing himself and closing the door Tom downed his drink in one gulp to steady himself before he took her to bed right now and ravaged her.

Tom had hoped that he could help Amy get to this point and beyond eventually but he never guessed it would happen this quickly, which made what he had to tell her harder than he had hoped. Moving from the entry way to the lounge he saw Amy sipping her white wine looking like a vision. Tom had planned to cook for them and had steaks ready to go on the grill with a nice side salad but Amy's look screamed "TAKE ME OUT AND SHOW ME OFF", so Tom excused himself and made a call.

Quickly Tom ran to his bedroom and called his assistant on speaker while finding himself a respectable suit. Tom had his assistant book them at the fanciest place he could find in 30 minutes with no expense concerns, Amy deserved it, Tom mused and he could afford almost anything with how well things were going. Thankfully Jacob had found them one that did not require a tux but it wasn't far off, Tom had put on a new freshly pressed suite and tie and made his way back to Amy.

Upon reaching the lounge again now dressed to match his lady Tom pulled her in and kissed her deep. He told her how he had planned to cook for her but that she needed to be showed off so he had arranged new dining arrangements and that their driver would be there in just 5 minutes.

As Amy pulled away from the kiss and Tom she could not help but melt at his touch and scent, but when he said they were going out she froze. She had quietly and quickly made her way from her apartment to her car in the parking garage and drove especially carefully to avoid any stops as she had left dressed on a whim. Her anxiety was now on full alert and that one glass of wine wasn't going to cut it.

For his part Tom could see she was freaking out, he placed his hand on her cheek and told her how beautiful she looked and he felt her calm down and could see her eyes relax just a bit. Tom continued to caress and calm Amy until his phone went off to tell him the driver was there.

"Amy our car is here, I would really like to take you out tonight as Amy, as my good girl, as my lover and as my girlfriend." Amy listened to Tom and for some reason melted at his words and took his hand to be lead out to their ride for the evening.

In the car, Tom poured Amy another wine but she declined instead insisting on something a bit stronger asking for a Vodka tonic. Sipping her drink helped Amy steady herself as did leaning into Tom's big strong arms. No matter what happened out tonight Tom would take care of her, she just knew.

Arriving at the beautiful French restaurant Tom and Amy were escorted in immediately with no one even giving her a sideways glance.

Once seated a Maitre D' presented themself and coordinated everything, from the wine to the meal to desert. Throughout the fabulous dinner Tom and Amy made small talk when Amy mentioned how she could NEVER afford to come here let alone get a reservation on such short notice.

At this Tom decided it was time to come clean with Amy, well come clean is somewhat a dirty term as the conversation had never come up. Tom explained to Amy how he owned several companies as a share holder while also running his own, which allowed him a very substantial income and also some pull when he needed a favor, like say last minute reservations to one of the most exclusive restaurants in the country.

With that Tom felt it was time to tell Amy the bad news. "Amy I wanted to see you for dinner tonight because I already missed you since our last date..." Amy blushed, "but I also had to tell you something, now knowing my work, I am being called away for 2-4 weeks starting the day after tomorrow due to work.

Amy nearly fainted, she was devastated, she wanted to exclaim her love for Tom and all he had done to help her and now she was going to be alone for the next MONTH. She was hyperventilating, Tom saw this and rushed to her side to calm her down.

After a few moments once Amy had regained herself she asked Tom why he had wanted to see her before leaving. "Amy it's because I am falling for you, I want you to be with me but I can't take you on this trip, not yet, it wouldn't be fair to you, let's talk more about this at home."

Tom pulled out his Black card and paid the bill, and asked for the Maitre D' to have their driver called up. Tom helped Amy into the car before moving to the other side and getting in himself.

Sitting down next to Amy he barely had a chance to tell the driver to head home before Amy jumped on his lap and kissed him deeply. Tom fed into her, allowing her to suck on his tongue and moan into his mouth as he caressed her back and exquisite bubble butt. They broke their kiss and Tom went right for her neck nibbling and sucking on it listening to Amy moan and tell him that she was his, no matter what.

By the time the arrived home Tom was ready to take Amy right on the front lawn, though he was sure his HOA wouldn't be happy, though fuck them he was the president wasn't he. Bringing his beautiful girlfriend inside Tom closed and locked the door behind him before turning back to see Amy slowly falling to her knees.

Amy reached up and worked on opening Tom's belt and pants before ripping them down his legs to get hit in the face with his MASSIVE, meaty, beautiful cock. Amy inhaled him and her mind went blank, just like the first time she found herself between his legs. She licked his hairless balls savoring the salty delicious taste before moving up to his tip the whole time licking the underside of his cock.

Reaching his tip she gave it a quick wet kiss before quickly and energetically pushing nearly his entire length into her throat at once. Amy heard Tom fall back against the door and she knew she had done good, she pulled back, flicked the tip with her tongue and then slid his whole meaty delicious length back into her throat.

Tom moaned as Amy continued to give him the most enthusiastic head he had ever gotten. "I may have to actually wife this one" he thought, he could be so lucky his hubris bit back. Amy continued sucking on her man, determined to feel him pulse in her throat, it was a loud sloppy blowjob, just like she liked to give...like she liked to get...no she realized she was right the first time. Amy craved cock, she loved sloppy messy blowjobs wherever she could give them and Tom had the nicest cock she had ever seen in real life or porn.

Tom was getting close now, he tried to tell Amy she was pushing him over the edge but she just kept sucking him, like it was her only reason for existing and on that thought Tom flooded her sloppy throat with his seed. Tom was sure he could hear Amy moan as he unloaded and knew what he had to do.

As Amy finished sucking down her lovers seed she pulled back and began cleaning his amazing cock not wanting to miss a drop. Once done she got up straightened her dress and scooped up a stray blast of Tom's delicious seed from her chin and sucked it off her finger, she couldn't help but feel a dampness in her panties.

Composing himself Tom brought Amy along into the lounge and offered her a drink, a Vodka tonic as she had in the car while he poured himself a scotch neat. While sipping their drinks Tom finally laid it out for Amy.

"Amy while I am gone for up to a month, I absolutely don't want to lose you, I mean I didn't before but me leaving sort of puts that in perspective."

"Oh Tom I'm here with you, I can't lose you, you are amazing and I want to be with you...can I come?"

"I'm sorry but not this time, while no matter the sex of my partner it wouldn't be prudent to bring a guest on this type of work trip without prior knowledge, the King wouldn't be happy."

Amy raise her eyebrow and cursed herself because she hadn't had them done yet, she was in the presence of a man who mingled with "Kings". Though out of respect for her man she did not push the "who" of "who is this king".

"Amy though I am leaving and as I have said I do not want to lose you, I would like to take our relationship to a new level, I would like you to move in and live here while I am gone. The house will be yours but this isn't a request for you to become a maid or something, I have staff that tend to that type of thing."

Again Amy could only raise her eyebrow and again curse herself, she really needed to get them shaped.

"Amy I would like us to continue our relationship beyond dating here and there and more into a genuine committed relationship, I want to be with you, whoever you want to be."

"Tom I am here aren't I, I came to you tonight as...Amy and let you take me out as Amy, I have NEVER done this before, to be honest this dress showed up yesterday along with all of this, I am already committed."

Tom took Amy's hand and pulled her in for a deep embrace, allowing her to once again suck on his tongue. She was so much everything he wanted. Breaking once more Amy was the first to speak.

"Baby if you keep me happy I am yours." With that said Tom poured them a new set of drinks and offering Amy hers took her hand in return and brought her into the lounge to sit. While Amy sipped on her drink Tom put on the video from their first night together, Amy knew better this time.

12