Lust be a Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the movie played on Amy timed it just right so that when the big dicked surfer dude slipped his meat into the platinum blond bimbo sluts mouth Amy already had Tom's balls resting on her chin as she kneeled in front of him. Amy worked him hard her spit sliding down his massive length and onto his balls as she sucked him hard. Before he could come though she pulled off him and stroked him.

"Daddy, I know you have type and I'm not it...yet, do you want me to be more like her? Do you want me to be your Bimbo whore? Big tits? Big lips? Big ass for your to fuck?" Tom came while he screamed out "YESSSSSS" Amy directed her man's thick cock towards her face as he came for her and for who she would become.

Amy leaned back on her knees infront of her daddy scooping his load off her face and fake tits and bringing it into her mouth as Tom panted and tried to regain himself.

"I'm sorry Amy I didn't mean it, I don't want you to be my bimbo whore." Amy put her cum covered finger up to shhhs him.

"If that is what you want, I will work to be it every day because all I want is to make you happy baby."

Tom could only look at how lucky he had just become, he had met his dream without even trying and he didn't know until now. Standing Tom downed the rest of his drink and offered his whore his hand.

"I'm taking you to bed now, we'll ruing that nice new dress if you don't strip it off for me slut." he said to her, worrying for just a second that he had misjudged her, but he saw her pull her dress up from the bottom over her cum soaked face without a care and drop it to the floor in front of him before putting her hand out.

Once in the bedroom Tom pulled her in and kissed her deep saying "This is your last chance Amy, anything beyond here and I will do everything I can for you to be the best you that you can be, for me." Amy blinked at him, kissed him lightly on the lips and moved to the bed getting on here hands and knees looking back at Tom, "What are you waiting for Daddy? Make me your woman already."

Tom wasted no time, he got into the bed and while he was already naked Amy was still wearing her panties and stockings. He pulled her panties down and just as he was going to dive into her sweet ass with his tongue he saw her cage. Grabbing it he said "What is this slut?" he asked her "I got it yesterday too daddy, today is the first time I'm wearing it, it makes me feel happy, it makes me feel slutty."

Tom grunted his approval and leaned in to kiss and lick his little sluts amazing asshole. Amy could do nothing but moan into the silk covered pillow and push her ass back at her man, she had fallen in love over the last couple months with this beast of a man but giving herself, not himself, herself to him was a different type of love than she had ever felt, she was actually finally happy.

Tom continued to lick his girl while one hand explored her breast forms and the other pulled on her caged clitty. When Tom felt she was near ready he pulled off and reached for his lube on the bedside table, putting some into his hand and then slathering his pole he placed it at her tight little rosebud.

Amy could feel Tom's warm thick meat at her hole and couldn't wait any longer, she slowly but forcefully pushed herself back on her man, moaning out his name and alternating calling him her daddy at the same time. Tom for his part didn't move, he loved seeing "his girl" make herself "his girl". When Amy bottomed out and gave out a low guttural moan, Tom placed one hand on her hip and the other reached up and wrapped itself in her hair to pull her tight to him.

Using his hands Tom pushed Amy off him and then quickly bottomed himself in her again hearing her moan more and more each time. Eventually she was slamming herself on him and he didn't even need to hold her him so he moved that hand and placed it around her throat though didn't tighten it. Amy felt his hand there and rather than protest pushed her face down to tighten his grip and cut off her airflow.

Tom was continuing to be surprised by his girl, she was every bit a freak as he was, he enclosed his hand on her throat just a bit and felt rather than heard her moan into his hand. He continued to pound into his girl and as this was his third go tonight it was going to be a bit before even her amazing ass would make him cum.

Tom stopped suddenly and Amy thought she had done something wrong before Tom flipped her over onto her back. He pushed her legs up onto his shoulders before slamming back into her in one go, her eyes rolling back into her head at this.

Tom was reveling in the conquest of his girl as he saw her start to reach up and play with her breasts making his cock grow harder still. He leaned in to kiss her and at the same time moved his hand back to her neck gripping her tight.

"I see you playing with your tits while I fuck you, you dirty slut, do you want them bigger? Do you NEED them bigger?"

Amy moaned even while struggling to breath "Yes DADDY!" and Tom felt her come for the first time tonight, he lessened his grip on her throat and let her ride it out her little clitty dribbling out onto her.

Amy had never come that hard, she had no idea why letting this man control her felt so good but she didn't care, it felt better than anything ever and she was his, no matter what. She felt Tom's hand leave her throat but was too blissed out to stop him, though she then felt him grab onto her breast forms and start to pound into her like a man with a mission, she loved this man already.

Tom wanted to breed his girl, mark her as his and he was going to do so no matter what. He picked up his pace, slamming all 10 inches into her tight hole reveling in her moans and varied "yes daddy"ies, fuck he loved this girl. Eventually his thrusts became erratic and he was on the edge.

"Please Daddy, make me your good girl, fill me with your seed I want you to make me yours forever!" and at that Tom lost it, he unloaded into Amy and collapsed on her still pulsing into her and hearing her coooo into his ear how she was "his forever" and "would do anything for him, daddy".

-----------------------

The next day Tom woke up later than normal, and was somehow alone in bed, he knew last night wasn't a dream. Just as he was about to get out of bed Amy burst into the room with coffee, toast with avocado (he had avocado?) and some strips of bacon.

"Hi Daddy, I made you some breakfast I hope you like it!"

Tom just stared, she looked even more like Amy than she did at dinner, though he figured that wasn't possible he held out his hand to take the tray and patted the bad next to him with his other hand for her to sit. Amy ignored him and sat between his legs instead of on his side.

While sipping his coffee and nibbling on his toast he noted how Amy was staring at his semi-soft meat between his legs. "You can kiss it if you like my girl." Amy squealed "Thank you Daddy!" She then went to work on his semi bringing him to full hardness shortly and working him into her throat right after.

As Tom finished his surprisingly good breakfast and enjoyed his girls mouth a thought crossed his mind so he pulled her off of him. With a pout Amy finally moved away to be face to face with her Daddy, Tom kissed her then, she was sure he tasted himself on her lips but he seemed to not care.

"Amy we need to talk..."

Everything Amy was at once evaporated. He was going to kick her to the curb and she was once again going to be a broken man aimlessly wondering the world unsure of who he OR she was. Tom saw her face fall.

"STOP" Tom commanded and Amy obeyed.

"Listen to me, I am not looking for a slave in my life, I am looking for well...love..."

Tears formed in Amy's eyes. Tom saw but needed to push on.

"At the same time I do like a slut in bed, as I am sure you are aware, HOWEVER I am looking for an equal to be with me in public but to be my slut in bed. I would never hurt you, unless you asked and even then it would be hard and I wouldn't"

Amy had composed herself until right now, he actually cared for her, he wouldn't hurt her, he would take care of her. Amy broke, she balled, she hugged a bewildered Tom who had thought he was doing well in calming her down. Once Amy calmed down Tom continued.

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to make you cry, I was trying to tell you how much I felt about you. Yes I just called you my love, I do love you, I feel that in my bones, and not because of how great our sex together is, and let me tell you it's great, but because you are you, and..."

Amy smacked her lips on Toms to stop him from rambling further. "Yes, YES I love you Tom, you big dummy!"

Tom pulled Amy back in and kissed her again, deeper and harder than she had ever felt. Shortly they were again exploring each other, Tom kissed her neck, then worked his way to her breast forms and licked and kissed those too. "It's the thought that counts" thought Amy.

He then trailed his tongue down her tight stomach and to her crotch where he encountered her cage. "Baby if you weren't locked I would take care of you, I love you." Amy winced, since day one with Tom she had been his and always done for him, the thought of him taking care of her, atleast at this point, wasn't for her.

"I know you would my love but I left the key at home", knowing full well that the key was in her purse, wherever the hell they had left that. Tom still however licked her taint, then pushed her legs up on to his shoulders and began to eat her ass for the second time in their relationship.

Amy was moaning and thrashing about as Tom tonged her rosebud, sliding his tongue as deep as he could into his love. Shortly after they devolved into a passionate embrace as Tom slid his cock into her wanting hole and slowly exquisitely made love to his girl.

-----------------------

When then woke up next they were sore, a shower was needed, and looking at his phone Tom knew he didn't have much time. They showered together washing each other and that was it, they were both too wore out to do more. Once out of the shower Tom dried off Amy and she him. They moved back to the bedroom where Amy noticed that the only outfit she had was covered and a mix Tom's and her come, "looks like she was going home a whore" she thought.

Tom noted her hesitation to put her sexy black dress back on and then spied the telltale stains. "Amy I want you to move in here, I know I asked you to stay here while I was gone to be you but I think you know it was more than that. I can have my driver go and pack up your apartment, I have a room you can use as an office so there would be no missed work and I have gigabit Internet so no downtime or delay there either."

Amy was flabbergasted, did she want to live with a man? No, did she want to live with her man? Oh hell yeah, no one has ever made her feel better. "Tom, that is a very generous offer, but what am I to do while you are gone for a MONTH? I feel like we just finally found each other?"

"Amy I understand that and if this were any other contract I would send someone else or re-book but this one is all on me, it has to be. I will do what I can to make this as short a trip as possible but anything you need I can make happen from afar."

"Fine Tom, send your man, I'll be here while you are gone, but I am not going to be idle and I expect you to call me every day, I'll miss you ya know!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way my love."

Several hours later Tom was on his way to the airport leaving Amy with a pile of her stuff in his house to move to "her new" office.

-----------------------

Tom was a man of his word and every day Amy would speak to him though the time zones were all off and she was telling him sweet dreams (of her) as she was waking up and he was asking her for pics of her cute nighty as he was waking up, she of course obliged.

Each day Amy felt herself drawn down to the lounge and Tom's extensive porn collection. She was still watching her hypno each day and listening to it at night but Tom had the ones that made her feel like the complete slut she wanted to be, most nights she was drooling on her knees on his floor staring at his massive 100" screen, MEN she thought, all about size.

A week after moving in with Tom she got her deposit back on her small apartment, while not enough to get her own place and a small drop in her own account, she decided to use it to seek a therapist. She discussed this with Tom prior to doing it and they agreed her life was changing and FAST so she should find someone to talk it out with.

Thankfully Tom helped and again was able to get her in with someone on such short notice, and it even happened to be the person she wanted. So when she first met Janice at her office Amy was wearing understated makeup, but that cute pinup skirt top set she bought a few weeks ago. Tom had bought her a vast amount of outfits from afar, skirts, tops, dresses, business suits even, but something felt right about a first encounter with her new therapist to be wearing something she had bought herself.

"Hello Amy it's nice to meet you."

"Hello Dr. Vance, you come highly recommended and I am sorry if my boyfriend bent a few rules to get me to see you, he really just wants the best for me."

"That is fine Amy, it is understood you want help in understanding yourself, so please tell me, who, are, you?"

This question struck Amy as odd and not odd at the same time. She was Amy, but she had once been Adam, "man that felt like forever ago." So Amy explained this to Dr. Vance and how up until a little over a month ago she had repressed herself because that's what society wanted. Because that's how she was "meant" to be, and how much that had broken her. She explained how much she had buried herself and how she had even had a wife, if she could believe it, though of how also she could never please her as she was well "Amy".

Dr. Janice Vance listened with compassion, no matter she was being paid 3 times normal for these visits, this was a person in front of her, a loving, normal, living person who sadly had lucked out in the genetic lottery and ended up in the wrong pile as it were.

"Amy, I hear you and I feel you, I want to help you here, I want to prescribe you hormone treatments and testosterone blockers to help you be you, would that be acceptable to you?"

"Oh thank you Dr. if you think that can help me then thank you!" With a professional shake of the hand the women depart from each other Amy with a script which she dropped off at the pharmacy close to Tom's hom...no Their home. Amy picked up about a half dozen bottles with instructions the next morning and took them as prescribed.

-----------------------

The days went by and Amy continued to take her meds finding that while progress was slower than she wanted it was there. Once they were at about 1 and a half weeks into Tom's work trip he told her it would run the full month rather than the 2 weeks he had promised her, but he did tell her he would make it up to her and she made him promise again before she let him off the hook for it.

So as the following weeks went by Amy continued to soften and felt internally she was becoming more "her". Though none of that stopped her from craving Tom's massive cock, which is why on the Saturday of week 3 he told her "I will be home on Monday my love, make yourself ready for me." that she FREAKED.

Amy was in a panic, she missed her man so much but she had been going with the flow, and well this wasn't the flow so much as this was her welcoming home the man of her dreams!

Amy did some searching online and found the best salon in the city and booked an appointment for Sunday, she then called the driver and told him to be ready to bring her to said appointment, all good there.

Then Amy went to the bedroom she "shared" with Tom, "shared is a tall term considering he's been gone since she moved in" she thought, but then went about picking out the best possible outfit she could find.

It was while Amy was trying on her outfits that she noticed whatever hormones the good Dr. was giving her, were AMAZING, she had what some would call an A cup but in reality they were just under. Unknown to Amy, Tom had authorized Dr. Vance to offer the most aggressive meds available IF the doctor felt they would help. With this natural growth so fast her forms would push her up to almost a D cup Amy was hoping.

Amy quickly got dressed forms and all and went out to meet the driver. He quietly with no questions at all brought her to the salon where Amy met Rebecca for the first time, though almost immediately she felt like they would be fast friends! Becca was a perfect platinum blonde, deep blue eyes that rivaled Amy's and she knew it. Perfect Massive fake tits, giant DSL's which Amy learned were fake too, AND a massive fake ass, she was perfect.

Three hours later Amy emerged from the salon a completely different person. She had been started on laser hair removal from head to toe and was smooth as ever. Her hair had extensions in it that perfectly matched her dirty blonde, though she and Rebecca had discussed a bleached blond dye job soon they didn't have time to do it right now. She had a couple of quick shots into her lips to plump them up and Becca had fitter her with D cup forms to replace her C's, for now.

Amy was on cloud nine when she left the salon and made her way home, which is why she was floored to see Tom sitting in the lounge with a drink in hand and one on the table for her. She ran, she ran to her man managing some how to do that in 4 inch heels and when she reached the couch in the lounge she hugged him and held him tight, nothing sexual, just love, she realized a long time ago she love this man and would do whatever he asked but love was always there.

Tom held his girl, well he thought it was his girl, she sort of smelled like his girl but her hair was longer, and her tits were bigger and her lips too. Her makeup was perfect and then she said. "I missed you Daddy" and Tom knew it was his Amy.

-----------------------

See you all soon XOXOXO

Emmalee

12