Lust be a Lady Ch. 05

Story Info
It's a new day and Amy is a new girl.
5k words
4.69
5.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case and please be mindful of your own personal protection.**********

Amy woke up dazed in a dimly lit room unsure of where she was with a heavy weight on her chest. She groggily blinked and eventually as she came back to herself she felt a remote in her hand and pressed the button. A moment later Dr. Jacob came in followed by Tom.

Jacob explained that all of her surgeries went well and the weight she was feeling she would have to get used to, that was the price for the new huge tits on her chest. She was wrapped in bandages but could still see Tom smiling like a hungry tiger, she could see a bulge in his pants.

Dr. Jacob let her know she had been out for about 3 days now and that they woke her as it was time to go home. Tom helped her dress though it was one of his t-shirts since nothing of hers fit her now and then into a wheel chair as the good Dr. handed her 2 bottles of meds, one pain killer to be taken as needed and one antibiotic to be taken twice daily.

In the car Tom handed Amy her phone and she immediately texted Becca. "I'm alive luv, somewhat groggy but Tom's taking me home now." Putting her phone down she dozed off again as Tom drove, waking up as the garage door was closing behind them.

Tom helped her inside as Amy winced without heels on now. He helped her to bed and went to make her dinner, Amy pulled her phone back out and noted Becca's reply. "Yaaaaay I can't wait to see my twin, you rest tonight though and I'll come by tomorrow."

After dinner Tom helped Amy out of his t-shirt and helped her redress her stitches. Getting her into a silk robe he helped her into bed and undressing himself joined her. She was out in no time back off to dream land.

Amy woke up to the sun streaming in to their room, Tom was already gone. Getting out of bed she noted that Tom had put out a pair of her heels, she slipped them on and went to find her man.

Strutting into the kitchen she saw Tom just finishing up a lite breakfast and sat down to eat with him. After breakfast Tom helped her into the shower and helped her wash her new body. Her tits were huge and as Tom rubbed them she felt her clitty twitch. Moving down Tom washed her flat stomach and fat ass.

She would have spent the day in that shower with him rubbing her but she could hear her phone going off in the bedroom and remembered Becca was coming over today. They finished up the shower and Tom helped Amy into a big fluffy towel to dry off. Standing on the balls of her feet Amy made her way into the the bedroom to grab her phone.

Seeing the missed call from Becca she called her back and let her know to come over now. Amy went into her walk in closet and tried to find something that would fit her new proportions. When Becca came bounding into the bedroom Amy had on a short skirt that did almost nothing to hid her new ass and a loose fitting blouse, Becca frowned and then broke into a giggle.

"Yaaaaaay guess that look means we get to go shopping, figured this would happen and I came prepared." Becca placed her tote bag on the bed and started pulling out clothes. "Babe we're twins now and you need some new clothes soooo I brought you some of mine to hold you over till we can get to shopping." Amy smiled and hugged her friend.

Becca had Amy strip and inspected her. "Jacob does such good work, your tits look fantastic, spin for me." and Amy did. As she did Amy felt Becca feeling her up and her body reacting to the touch. "He really does such good work, we look so much alike now." Becca exclaimed bouncing up and down.

Becca helped Amy dress her new body and followed her down to the living room to meet Tom. "Tom dear I'm going to take Amy here shopping for her new body, we're going to be gone for the whole day but we wanted you to see her all dolled up." Tom stood up and and made his way to Amy, taking in the hot little skirt and tube top she was wearing showing off her huge fake tits and massive ass so well. Tom pulled Amy in by her ass and planted a long loving kiss on her lips.

Becca was true to her word when they got home with bags and bags of new clothes it was dark outside and Tom was already asleep. They left the bags in the living room for now and Amy said goodnight to Becca and then quietly made her way to bed.

The next week was a blur, by Friday Amy was back in Dr. Jacobs office receiving her final checkup. "You healed well, minimal scaring, though you are probably still tender in spots aren't you." Amy nodded chewing on her lip, ever since her surgeries her entire body desired to be touched and even the Dr.'s touch, though medical felt good and got her going.

Leaving Dr. Jacobs office Amy texted Tom. "Baby I'm cleared to play, heading home now, you'd better be ready!" Putting her foot down Amy raced home still going from her exam. Getting home she found Tom in the living room, naked and fully hard already idly stroking his beautiful cock.

Amy made her way over to him, noting that he had the first scene she had watched with him on the screen. She removed her shirt and bra freeing her tits and knelt in front of Tom. looking him in the eyes she put her hands behind her back and took his cock into her mouth slowly. Working her way down his shaft she took more and more into her mouth.

When she made her way all the way down to his root she sucked hard and slowly made her way back up to the tip. Letting his cock fall from her mouth she looked up at him with a string of his precum on her lips and said to him "Daddy I want you to fuck my tits, I want you to fuck my big fake tits." She looked up at him and watched him smile and wrap his hands around her tits and press them up against his cock.

Amy felt him tighten his grip and started to hump herself up and down his shaft. She loved the feeling of him fucking her tits, she couldn't explain it, her clitty was leaking in her thong a smile on her face as she moaned for her man. Tom was close already, seeing Amy on her knees in front of him with her fat fake tits wrapped around his cock he smiled down at her.

Tom pulled his cock from her grip and stood over her stroking himself to completion. Below him Amy stayed on her knees and rubbed her tits for him, his first shot hit her chin and neck, the rest landed home on her tits as Amy rubbed his load all over and moaned. Tom was still stroking himself lightly as Amy rubbed his load into her tits, that little blue pill doing it's job, he pulled her up and kissed her hard.

Taking her hand he led her to the bedroom and pulled off her skirt and panties. Tom pushed Amy down onto her knees on the bed and told her to spread her ass for him, the next thing she felt was his tongue on her rosebud. She moaned as her face pressed into the bed her new tits holding her up and her hands pulled her hole open for Tom.

Tom's beautiful tongue flicked over her rosebud again and again and then she felt his hand wrap around her clitty and she couldn't help it, she came right then. Tom milked her little clitty and then reached down and scooped up her cum and coated his cock with it. He adjusted, lined up with her hole and pushed his head in eliciting a moan from the little bimbo below him.

Slowly Tom fed his thick cock into Amy's quivering ass until after what felt like forever his balls rested against hers. Tom held her there gripping her fantastic ass then he slowly began to pull back out relishing how her hole gripped down on him. When he only had the tip left in her he stopped. Amy whimpered wanting Tom to fill her but he wasn't moving anymore so she humped back on him.

"That's it slut, if you want this cock you're going to need to work for it." Tom said above her. Amy moaned and humped back into him again pushing another few inches into her and then did it again. Finally she felt his balls rest against hers again, "Good girl" Tom said as he slapped her ass.

Gripping into her ass tightly Tom took back over and began fucking Amy hard. Each time he slammed home he would watch her ass shake for him. Tom began fucking her harder and deeper loving the feel of her ass around his cock. "I'm going to fill you like the good slut you are baby, I hope you're ready." Tom growled.

When Amy felt his deep thrusts become erratic she shook her ass on him trying to help milk him. She heard his moan behind her and finally felt his cock erupt deep inside her, she let herself go and came again herself. Tom collapsed on top of her keeping his cock inside her until it softened and fell out.

Amy rolled over as Tom rolled on to his back. She slid down and gently began cleaning his beautiful cock with her mouth. Amy wanted more, they had not done anything for the week following her surgeries and now she wanted to take her new body out for a ride. As she gently cleaned his cock she felt it start to harden again and moaned.

Tom ran his hands through her hair knowing he wasn't done yet as she used her mouth to get him hard again. When he was ready to go again Amy shifted up and straddled him, her fake tits perfectly perched on her chest. Lining up his cock with her well fucked hole she wasted no time and slammed herself down on him.

Tom watched as Amy bounced on his cock, her perfect tits bouncing in time with each thrust. She moaned as she bounced on him running her hands all over her new body. Amy's little clitty was stiff and dripping so Tom reached out and began to stroke her in time with her bouncing, her moans only got louder.

Amy shuddered and came again this time only a dribble came out onto Tom's stomach as she slammed herself down on his pole and rode out her orgasm. When Tom felt she was done he pulled her off of him and put her down onto her back. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders and guided himself back into her slutty hole. As he slowly fucked her deep he reached his hand up to her throat and closed it around her tight.

Amy moaned as she felt Tom fuck her hard and slow while he began to choke her. As his hand continued to tighten her vision began to blur and she moaned harder still. Finally she shuddered and came again as she did she felt Tom loosen his grip on her neck and her orgasm exploded behind her eyes as he picked up speed and continued to pound her.

Tom felt his orgasm approaching and began to fuck Amy even harder. Finally he tipped over the cliff and pulled out his cock and stroked him self off onto Amy's face. It wasn't a huge load but it was enough to cover her face, she stuck out her tongue and he squeezed one final drop onto it for her. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth Amy smiled up at him.

"Thank you daddy, I really needed that." Tom beamed knowing how much of a change Amy had gone through over the last year. "Good girl" he said down to her and got up to clean up in the bathroom. Amy took her turn to clean up and after applying new makeup and putting in her plug she returned to the bedroom to find Tom already asleep and cuddled up next to him.

Waking up the next morning Amy felt like she had been ridden hard and put away wet, she smiled knowing that's exactly what had happened. As it was Saturday Tom was still asleep in bed. Amy quietly got up and hopped in the shower, no playing this time Tom had wore her out. Back in the bedroom Tom was snoring away still, Amy kissed him and grabbed her phone.

She saw a text from Becca asking her to go to the beach today so she replied to tell her she'd love to. Amy quietly moved into her closet found her new string bikini and strappy sandals. When she moved back into the bedroom she saw Tom up and staring at her. "What are you up to babe?" Amy let him know she was going to the beach with Becca and they talked briefly about what his plan for the day was, Amy thought it was boring and was glad she got to go to the beach instead.

When Becca showed up about a half hour later Amy was ready, cute bikini on and a small tote bag with lotion and her towel. The twin bimbo's drove to the beach blasting music and in no time were laying out their towels and getting setup for some sun and fun. The two laid out and tanned for most of the morning noticing all the loving looks every man with a pulse gave them and all the hateful ones most women gave them.

When the sun was going down the now tan bimbos made there way to the beach bar and never had to pay for a drink. All the boys wanted a chance to talk with the girls, and the girls for their part were very appreciative. A few drinks in and Amy was loving all of the attention, she'd never felt like this before and she found that the attention was turning her on, she leaned in to Becca's ear and told her this.

Becca leaned back to Amy's ear and said "I know luv, my pussy is so wet, this is the best isn't it." She then leaned in and kissed her twin, Amy kissed back hearing the boys all cheer. Sadly though the bar was closing by this point so Amy booked an uber and basically dragged Becca off some guy and into the car. In the car Becca was all over Amy sucking on her neck and whispering in her ear.

"I always wanted a twin, I mean I knew I was hot and would rub my pussy just staring into the mirror, and now I have you!" Amy felt her clitty twitch in her bikini bottom. When they got to Amy and Tom's they stumbled in and Tom heard them fall to the floor. When he made his way to the sound he found Becca on top of Amy the two making out and bikini's being pulled off.

Amy looked up and saw Tom above them, "Sorry daddy, we were having fun and closed out the bar but wanted to keep having fun." Tom smiled down at them, "Well can I join in on the fun?" In unison the two bimbos looked up and said "yes daddy!" giggling to each other.

The girls jumped up and Amy ran to the bedroom with Becca right on her heels. When she reached the bed Amy jumped on and Becca right on top of her. The girls were back to making out and ripping off each others clothes. Tom watched from the door as the girls got ready, he began shedding his clothes as well.

Amy felt the bed shift and broke the kiss, she looked up past Becca and saw Tom moving in behind them. Looking back to Becca she mouthed "Are you sure?" Amy just kissed her back and felt her moan into the kiss as Tom slid his cock into her. Tom wasted no time and was deep into Becca's pussy loving the feel of her tight pussy.

While getting fucked and kissing Amy Becca reached down and pulled out Amy's clitty. It was small but not as tiny as she would think, slowing down Tom's fuck slightly she shifted Amy's clitty to her pussy and forced it in along with Tom's. Amy and Tom felt this and both began to pump into her. In no time Becca was coming all over them her pussy spasming on both of their rods.

Amy's small clitty fell out as she held her twin bimbo sister, but Tom never even flinched he continued to pound into her pussy racing towards his climax. Becca road her orgasm squirting all over Tom's cock loving every inch of it. She then felt his pumps get erratic and in one final thrust it slammed in deeper than before and came.

Tom fell back and his cock slipped from Becca's tight pussy, the girls had been making out the whole time and didn't look like they were stopping yet. Tom slapped Becca's ass and moved her around so she was on her back and Amy was on her knees in front of him. Without any prompting Amy leaned in and started cleaning his cum out of Becca's pussy as Tom stroked his rod willing it back to full hardness.

Becca stared down at Amy licking her pussy drinking up Tom's cum and moaned. She had her twin sister eating her out like she had always wanted she shuddered and came just thinking about it and pushed more of Tom's load out onto Amy's lips. Just then Tom push himself into Amy's ass and forced her face deeper into Becca's pussy.

Tom fucked Amy hard hitting her spot over and over making her hard little clitty leak like crazy. Amy was moaning uncontrollably now unable to keep eating Becca's used pussy. Becca spun around under Amy and took her hard clitty into her slutty mouth. Amy's mind exploded when she felt Becca's lips on her clitty and Tom hit her spot she came hard, Becca didn't miss a drop.

Tom was close but not there yet so when Becca came up and fed Amy's load back to her and they started sharing it back and forth his orgasm hit him like a freight train. Tom pulled out and ran over to the girls cumming on the two of them while they made out with Amy's own load. Stumbling back Tom was spent, that was one for the record books, two hot little slutty bimbo twins at once.

That night they all slept in the bed together cuddling and holding each other. In the morning Amy and Becca went out, first stop was the tattoo parlor Amy wanted her nipples pierced just like Becca had too and wanted another tattoo as well. At the shop Amy was in the chair her nipples were quick and the pain made her clitty twitch again.

Then Amy asked Becca to do something for her, she wanted Becca's lips done in hot pink just above her clitty. Becca beamed and told her only if she could too. Becca put on more lipstick and and planted a big kiss right above her limp clitty, then the tattoo guy copied over it in a color called "Slut pink". When he was done Amy did the same for Becca and she got the same color done right above her pussy.

When they were done it was Amy who got down and unzipped the tattoo guys jeans pulling out his cock. Amy wasted no time and using her talented lips sucked the cum out of him. Standing she strutted over to her twin and planted a big cummy kiss on her lips. When they were done at the parlor the girls went out for a quick lunch and Amy returned Becca to her car.

"Babe I want you to know how much last night meant to me, I love that we're twins and I think of you as my sister, my slutty bimbo sister but still my sister." Becca said to her before hoping in her car and heading home. Amy did the same trying to hold back tears, in the last year her life had changed so much for the better.

When Amy got home she showed off her new additions to Tom who loved them. She then road him reverse cowgirl right there in the living room while he had a girl on girl bimbo scene going on the screen, they both came at the same time and she leaned back into him relishing the feeling of his thick cock and warm load inside her.

The next morning was Monday, Tom had to go back into the office and Amy was dreading the same for her so even though she had one more week of leave left she called her boss and let him know she would not be coming back. All of her work equipment would be boxed up and shipped back by end of the week but that she just couldn't do the work anymore, in reality she just didn't want to or need to.

With that done Amy grabbed her purse and skipped out the door heading for Becca. When she got to the salon Becca wasn't there for some reason so Amy went to her house instead. Pulling up outside Amy saw Becca's car and another one too, using the key Becca had given her she let herself in. Just before calling out to her though she heard Becca moan loudly.

Following the moans Amy found herself looking in on Becca in her bed servicing 3 young hunks, Amy felt her clitty twitch and her nipples stiffen. Shifting her skirt to the side Amy freed her clitty and gave it a few tugs, her other hand reached up and shifted her tube top aside to free her tits.

After a few minutes of idle stroking Amy could tell the boys were almost done and decided to do something crazy. She stripped down and quietly made her way into the scene, all the guys eyes were closed as they were close to cumming so they didn't se her. Amy got right up next to Becca's face and leaned in to lick the balls of the guy she was blowing, she felt him tense and blow his load into Becca's throat.

12