Lust be a Lady Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Becca opened her eyes she saw Amy next to her, Amy leaned in and started making out with her twin while the guys in her ass and pussy kept pounding away. The guy fucking her ass finished first and actually pulled out and came all over Amy's tits. The girls broke their kiss as Becca leaned down and licked his load off Amy's tits as the guy fucking her pussy unloaded inside her.

As hunk number 3 rolled out from under Becca Amy took his spot. Becca straddled her face and lowered her well fucked pussy down onto her. Amy went to work cleaning Becca's pussy and lapping up nameless stud number 3's load as the boys dressed and left. Amy heard the front door close and then felt Becca's lips on her dripping clitty.

Amy licked Becca to a screaming orgasm to the point that she almost drowned when Becca squirted all over her face. Becca never missed a beat her whole body quivering on her twins face she kept sucking her clitty, finally as she came down Amy came in her slutty mouth. Without swallowing any she turned around and shared Amy's load with her leading to another make out session until all of today's cum was gone.

"Damn sis that was a nice surprise, thanks for coming by, but what's up why are you here?" Amy went on to tell Becca how she had quit her job this morning, with all that had happened before with HR and her boss coming down on her with more work leading up to her surgeries she was just over it. Becca like a true sister listened and offered encouragement through all of it and afterwards the girls cuddled naked in bed for a couple hours until Amy figured she should head home to Tom.

After a quick shower and make up redo at Becca's Amy made it home and started on dinner for Tom, she was going to break the news to him about her job and wanted him to be nice and relaxed. About an hour later Tom got home and smelled a delicious dinner already set out in the dinning room. When he came in Amy was wearing a maids outfit with tower heels setting the last of the food out on the table. She trotted over to Tom kissed him deep to welcome him home and set him down at his seat.

Amy poured him a whiskey and took her own seat. They chatted during dinner Amy mostly asking Tom about his day and when done she refreshed his drink and sent him into the living room while she cleared dinner. When Amy entered the living room she saw Tom already had a movie going, this one looked new though and she'd have to give it a watch sometime she thought. Amy took her place at Tom's feet on her knees and began to work his cock out of his pants, which with her slut nails and his massive hard on size wasn't easy.

When she finally got his cock out she inhaled his scent, losing herself again in the utter beauty of being his cock sucker. Taking the head in her mouth she got to work, she brought him to the the edge with skilled practice and then brought him back down, knowing just what to do that make him cum. After doing this a half dozen times she took his cock out of her mouth and slowly stroked him.

"Daddy," Amy said while stroking him and looking him in the eyes, "I told my mean old boss I don't want that stinking job anymore. Will you take care of me Daddy?" She flicked her tongue on his head, "Please Daddy I will do anything for you if you take care of me Daddy." Without waiting for his answer Amy put the head of his cock in her mouth again and took him all the way down in one slow stroke. She swallowed a couple times massaging his cock with her throat before again pulling off. "Will you please Daddy?" Again Amy took him in her mouth and again to his root this time Tom couldn't hold on any longer and erupted in her throat while moaning "YESSS!"

Amy backed him out and allowed some of his cum to fill her mouth. When he was finished Amy let his cock drop from her mouth and pushed some of his cum out letting it fall to her tits. As she rubbed his cum into her tits she looked Tom in the eye and said "And Becca too Daddy?" Tom paused, how the fuck did he get this lucky he thought.

Without giving her an answer he just picked Amy up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her to bed. He ripped her maids outfit to pieces leaving her only in her tower heels and stockings. Lining up his cock with her ass he spread her cheeks and spit on it then slammed fully into her. Amy had planned on this and lubed up after dinner, she moaned as he bottomed out.

"Yes slut Becca too." With that Tom began pounding her, smiling Amy reached for her phone on the nightstand and typed a quick message to Becca while Tom railed her. "He said yes!" was all it said and that took alot with how hard Tom was fucking her, hitting send she threw her phone to the side and humped back on Tom's thick hard cock.

A few minutes later Tom pulled out of her well fucked hole spun her around and sprayed her face and tits with his load. When he was finished Amy took his cock in her mouth sucking out the last drops of his cum and cleaning him off loving the taste of his cock and her ass mixed. Amy then scooped his load off her face and brought it to her lips, savoring his flavor.

When Tom came back from the bathroom Amy just said to him, "You promise daddy?" Tom came over and pulled her in for a kiss and just said yes. Amy hopped up hugged him and then ran to the bathroom to get cleaned up for bed. A little later her phone pinged with a reply from Becca it said "Good girl."

--------------

Thank you all for the kind words throughout this series, I may put this one away for a little bit and explore new ones but Tom and his two bimbo's Amy and Becca will be back again, we aren't done yet.

Luv Emmalee

12