Lust Bound: Leaves in a Stream

Story Info
Hailey hooks up with a strange man and enters a fantasy.
5.1k words
4.88
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat hung in the air. Warm bodies pressed in waves as the crowd surged forward, giving just enough time to catch a breath and brace for the next swell. The music pounded up through the floor into their chests. The lights blazed in a dazzling kaleidoscope of colors that shot out into the darkness of the concert hall. The singer belted out her melody and the crowd in front of her screamed it all back to her.

Hayley was screaming with them. She was reaching towards the goddess that stood on the stage a few feet in front of her. She'd gotten there early to get as close to the stage as possible. She pressed into the metal railing that separated the fans from the siren before her. Still, Hayley desperately stretched out to meet her, hoping beyond hope that she'd be able to brush her fingers against the black leather of her boots. As she stretched, Hailey thought she could just touch her fingertips when the song ended and Audrey Stone stepped back upstage.

Hailey screamed her joy with the rest of the crowd as the band began to play their next song. As the drums crashed and the guitar rang out, the crowd pressed forward again. Hailey braced herself for the impact of the metal against her chest, but when it came it was accompanied by the feeling of hands gripping her breast and ass. Hailey tensed and felt the hands drawn back with the crowd. She turned her head around to try and see who it was but couldn't identify the groping fingers from the crowd around her.

Hailey felt her pulse quicken. The air seemed suddenly thick and suffocating to her. It was too hot, too dense, too much. Her eyes darted for escape. She realized she was no longer where she had been at the front. Her distraction in trying to find her molester had lost her her place and now she was inside the swarm. The waves of people pressed in on her again, compacting her against all of those around her. Her heart beat faster still as fear began to grip her. She started to make her way to the bar when a hand cupped her shoulder.

"Hey, are you Ok?" A boy she didn't know asked turning her towards him. He had to shout to be heard over the music.

"I'm going to get a drink." She said turning back to the bar.

"Did you want me to come with you?" The boy asked, trying to be heard above the speakers.

Hailey was already pushing herself through to the bar and away from him. "No, I'll be fine!" she shouted over her shoulder before diving deeper into the crowd. When she finally made it out to the bar, she took a deep breath and felt herself begin to calm down.

The air was cooler here. Not as packed. The stage drew the heavy crowd to it like a moth to open flame, leaving the bar as an oasis of calm among the turbulent seas raging behind her. Hailey ordered a sloe screw as she took her seat. When the bartender handed it over to her, she greedily began drinking. She felt the cold drink move down her throat and push out the anxiety-filled heat that had overtaken her. Now that she was away from it all, she felt less frightened and more irritated that she had lost her spot because some asshole couldn't keep his hands to himself. She'd never be able to get back up there now.

As Hailey sat and nursed her drink, Tori plopped down on the stool next to her. Her jet-black hair was tied back in a pony tail and she was wearing a black tank top that was already covered in sweat, much like the rest of Tori. "Hey," Tori said weakly waving over the bartender, "can I get a white claw?" The bartender nodded and then returned with the familiar white canister. Tori popped the lid and began to drink.

"Phew!" Tori said setting it down, "It's a fucking madhouse out there! Fucking awesome. But what's up with you? You look ready to crack some poor guy's head open."

Hailey sighed and rolled her eyes, "Lost my spot to some handsy perv in the crowd."

"Fuckers." Tori said taking another drink, "See who it was? Maybe we can get them thrown out."

"No, I couldn't find him," Hailey said, "I'll probably head back out in a little bit. Just taking a minute to cool off."

"Fair enough," Tori said. She finished her drink and then looked to Hailey, "You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Hailey said still sipping at her drink.

"Okay," Tori said hesitantly, "If I find your molester I'll deck him for ya?"

Hailey smiled noncommittally. The crash from her previous adrenaline began to creep in on her as Tori melted away into the crowd. Hailey pressed the cold drink to her forehead and felt the oncoming tightness begin to ease slightly. As she closed her eyes, she felt the vessels in her head throb. Then, something seemed to draw her attention, like a fishing hook stuck in her brain to reel her in. She opened her eyes and followed the pull and found a man stepping out of the crowd to take a seat a few stools away.

"Old fashioned," he said to the bartender. As the drink was being made he turned to rest his back and elbows on the bar and stare out at the stage. He was in a black button-up and vest, his shirt undone to expose the top of his chest. Hailey thought he looked like a bartender himself. Maybe he was off on a break and decided to join the crowd. His sleeves were rolled up showing off a wide array of tattoos. As he leaned, he arched his back and pushed out his chest, giving a hint of the lean muscles that hid beneath his clothes.

Hailey must have been staring because she soon had his attention, "Can I help you?" Haily looked away embarrassed and mumbled some sort of apology. He chuckled and leaned over to her, "You enjoying the concert?" He asked above the music. He seemed to have a smooth accent, not British per se, but more like Australian, Hailey thought. But she couldn't be sure over the music.

"Yeah, they're one of my favorites," Hailey said, noticing herself becoming more self-conscious around him.

He nodded and said, "Mine too." He turned and took a sip of his drink.

Hailey sat there a moment trying to think of what to say. She wasn't sure why she needed to say anything at all. And yet, something seemed to be tugging the words out of her.

"What's your name?"

He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow, "Ian." He said before getting out of his chair and moving closer to her, "Yours?"

Hailey swallowed. Now that he was closer he seemed to have gotten taller. Probably because Hailey was still sitting on her stool while he stood in front of her. She felt a blush radiate across her face. "H-Hailey," She said looking up at him. Her nervous stutter seemed to make him smile and Hailey felt her heart begin to speed up. When she told him her name, it was like some part of her seemed to reach out to him.

"Hailey," Ian said as he brushed some hair behind her ear. Where his hand touched her Hailey seemed to feel a warmth spread out. "Such a beautiful name." His hand lingered on her cheek and the two began to lean in, the space between them slowly vanishing.

There was a small part of Hailey's brain that still functioned enough to ask what she was doing. This wasn't like her. Hailey never hooked up with guys she just met. She barely hooked up at all. She didn't even trust Tinder. And here she was about to start making out with a guy at a concert?

But that little voice was no match to the magnetic pull that drew her into Ian's arms. Soon their lips touched and Hailey seemed to melt into him. Even that pestering voice was silenced under the radiant heat of him. When he broke the kiss, Hailey opened her eyes and thought she saw a hint of red in the iris that was staring back at her. Just a trick of the light.

"Come with me," Ian said leading her back into the crowd. Hailey followed as if in a daze.

The crowd seemed to part for him as he led her through. The bodies pressing against each other seemed to slow down like they were moving through a thick, viscous fluid. Even the music seemed to be further away from her. All that seemed real was Ian, leading her gently through it all.

They came out the other side and Hailey saw they were in a back corner of the venue. With the show and the bar drawing away most of the fans, this spot seemed vacant and empty. No one seemed to notice when Ian pulled Hailey to him in a passionate kiss. Hailey wrapped her arms around him and began to run her fingers up and through his hair. She could feel his fingers dig into the fleshy parts of her, gripping her waist and ass as he pulled her ever closer. Hailey responded by gripping the back of his neck and pulling his lips to her, deepening the kiss as much as she could.

His hand began to move up her shirt and she could feel the intense heat on her back as he moved between her shoulder blades. She moaned as he scratched his nails down her spine. His other hand began to dip into her pants and Hailey heard that little voice reawaken in her mind. It desperately tried to get her to think and consider what was happening. But the pleasure drowned it out. She let him force his hands between her legs and start to rub at her already wet slit. She moaned and ground against him.

He broke off their kiss to begin biting and kissing at her neck, each time eliciting a deeper moan from her. She felt him rubbing at her through her panties, desperately wanting more, needing more. Just when she felt she couldn't take the teasing any longer, his fingers slipped around the thin fabric and began to rub at her clit. It was like he could read her mind, the wayu he moved to her desires before she even knew she wanted him to.

His fingers danced along her, hitting her clit and slit in just the right ways to send waves of pleasure pulsating through her body. Still, she craved more.

She gripped his black vest white-knuckled as he slid two fingers inside her, her breath coming out in labored gasps. She could barely stand on her own and held on tight to him to avoid falling to the floor. He pumped his fingers in and out, massaging the inside of her as he did.

"Fuck, fuck!" She said into his ear, "Right there, right-Fuck!"

Her entire body tensed against him as he pulled her into a deep kiss. She came, soaking his fingers that were still moving inside her. Hailey quivered and shook as she fell against him. He took his hand out of her pants to catch her fall, and Hailey gave a disappointed moan. Ian just gave a wicked smile and bent close to her ear.

"Shall we go?" It was all he had to ask. Hailey looked up at him, her chest heaving as she tried to regain some kind of control, but she knew it was pointless. All she could think about was getting him back inside her.

"My car's outback," She said, "I'll take you to my place."

Ian grinned and said, "Lead the way."

Hailey's heart was pounding as she led him through the parking lot to her car. Part of her was thinking she would snap out of this. Come to her senses and call it off. Tell him she changed her mind and then go back to the concert. Instead, she sent Tori a message saying she was heading home early.

What?! Why???

Hailey thought about that. Why was she doing this? Why was she taking this stranger home? But all she could think about was how amazing he felt, and it wasn't just the orgasm he gave her. Every time they touched she could feel desire radiate through her. She couldn't get enough.

She snapped a quick photo of Ian and sent it to Tori and told her she'd call her in the morning. Hailey declined the immediate call from her and climbed into the car. Ian climbed into the passenger seat and they drove off.

The entire drive, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Ian leaned over from the passenger seat to kiss her neck and began rubbing between her legs again. Hailey tried to control herself, turning her moans into muffled grunts.

"Ian," she breathed hoarsely, "If you don't stop, I'm going to crash the car."

She felt his lips leave her neck and hover over her ear. He whispered, "I'm sure you'll get us there just fine." He bit her ear lobe and Hailey bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning. Even so, a tight whimper escaped her throat as Ian released her and settled into his seat. He kept his left hand between her thighs the rest of the way, rubbing her through her jeans.

When they arrived at the apartment Hailey barely had the car in park before she grabbed Ian and pulled him to her in a deep passionate kiss. Her hand found his erection bulging in his pants and the desire overtook her again. She pushed him back against his seat and quickly undid his pants. She was so intent on getting them off she found herself fumbling with the buckle and fighting the button and zipper. After the slight delay, which only served to intensify her need, she was able to yank down his pants and free his hard cock..

Hailey paused a moment to stare at it before her body resumed its frantic quest. She took it in her hand, it was hot to the touch, and quickly took it into her mouth. She had expected to gag, but he felt unexpectedly comfortable in her mouth. She bobbed up and down his shaft, sucking and licking as she did, and heard Ian moan. She could see his hands gripping the car and digging into the leather interior. She looked up and saw his head thrown back. His jaw was clenched and his neck bulged with the intensity. Hailey liked seeing the pleasure she was giving him. She could feel herself getting even more turned on as she went. She slid a hand between her legs and began to rub herself as she continued to suck him off.

Hailey closed her eyes against her pleasure, moaning on Ian's cock and smiling when an accompanying moan seemed to echo from him. She looked up at him again and found him staring down at her. Their eyes met as Hailey continued to bob up and down. Her curly black hair framed her face as her sparkling green eyes looked over her glasses.

"Fuck that's it!" Ian said throwing his head back again, his eyes shut tight.

Hailey thought about backing off at this and having him cum on her face instead of in her mouth, but she just couldn't give him up. Instead, she found herself taking him deeper down her throat as she felt him cum. This time she did gag a little, but swallowed him all the same. She came up off of him and wiped at her mouth before opening her eyes again.

When she looked again, the world had become saturated with color. Everything around them had gone vibrant. Hailey had tried acid once with Alex and Tori and remembered how lights and color became invigorated by the drug. This, however, made the effects of the acid seem artificial in comparison.

She stared at Ian and he stared back at her. His eyes seemed to shift from color to color. "What's happening?" Hailey asked, a twinge of fear touching her voice. Ian seemed to move through the space surrounding him as if everything else was locked in place and he was the only thing free to choose its path.

His hand cupped her cheek, this time feeling cool against her face. He looked into her eyes and asked, "What do you see?"

Hailey stared back at him and whispered, "You have rainbow eyes."

As she said this, Ian pulled her in and said, "Show me," before kissing her deeply. Hailey's arms wrapped around him as she pulled him tighter. He broke the kiss and Hailey's body ached.

"Let's go." He said. Hailey knew where. They each got out of the car and headed to the apartment. Hailey quickly undid the lock and let them inside. She looked up at the staircase and, not for the first time, hated that she lived on the second floor. She led the way up the stairs and immediately felt Ian's hands on her. He felt up her jeans as he came up beside her, his hands moving ever upward.

"Someone's impatient," Hailey said trying to sound coy. Truth was she was ready to jump him right here on the stairs and he seemed to sense her desire. He pushed her against the wall and began to kiss her again, a hand pushing forcefully into her pants. Hailey broke off the kiss and Ian began to attack her neck.

"Here?" She asked, her voice breaking, "Now?" She knew it was late and the odds of someone finding them were slim, but not impossible.

"Turn about is fair play," He growled in her ear and opened up her jeans with an expertise Hailey had lacked in the car. He felt him pull her pants and underwear down to her mid-thigh, her bare ass pressing against the drywall. He knelt down and stuck his head between her, his tongue darting out and licking her clit. Hailey moaned and was glad for the thick walls.

His tongue moved in circles around her clit, sucking it in between his teeth. They gently played with it while Hailey gripped his hair and pulled him closer. His tongue dived into her slit and seemed impossibly long inside her, touching parts of her no one else had been able to.

"God-fuck!" She said pulling him closer and closer to her, urging him to go deeper and deeper. "Ian... someone could see us," she said through gasps.

Ian backed away from her wet cunt to give her a devilish smile. His finger continued to massage her clit, making sure she remained stimulated. "Then you better come quickly before they do," he said before diving back in.

That nearly sent Hailey over the edge. Both of her hands gripped Ian tightly as his fingers dug into her ass cheeks.

"Fuck, Fuck!" Hailey grunted as her legs began to twitch again. "Fuck! Ian, IAN! Ah!" She jammed her wrist into her mouth to cut off the scream as she came against him. She felt him back off as she slid down the wall, a quivering mess.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," Hailey said with a shaky breath.

Ian smiled down at her. "I'm not even done with you yet," He bent down and lifted her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing at all and carried her to her apartment door. She directed him weakly by pointing as she lay in his arms and felt like floating.

He dug her keys out of her pants pocket and opened the door. Once inside, she directed him to her bedroom, where he gently laid her on the bed. Hailey reached up and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down onto her in a deep kiss. His vest had already come unbuttoned, though Hailey couldn't remember when. Her hands slid in the gaps between his buttons and yanked hard. The shirt flung open with a scattering of buttons.

Ian leaned back on her, his legs straddling her, and Hailey stared at his bare chest. Above his left breast was a tattoo of a symbol that Hailey didn't recognize, a strange geometric design with multiple crisscrossed lines.

Ian looked down at his exposed chest and then gave that evil smile. "You know," he said menacingly, "I rather liked that shirt."

"Oh?" Hailey asked innocently. She gripped him by the collar and pulled him to her. "Send me the bill." She said defiantly before jamming her lips to his again in a passionate kiss.

Ian smiled against the kiss, took her lip between his teeth, and began to bite. The spark of pain ignited a fire that radiated through her. She didn't know what had gotten into her, but she knew she wanted more. Hailey weaved her arms under his open shirt and raked her fingers down his back. He arched against her and as he threw his head back, Hailey began kissing and biting at his neck and chest, taking whatever she could get of him.

Ian put a hand on her chest and pressed her back to the bed. Hailey resisted, desperately wanting to touch him. Ian lifted himself off of her and began to tug again at her jeans. They came off as easily as they had in the hall. Hailey responded by stripping off her cami to show her dark green bra.

They tossed their clothes away and turned their attention back to each other. Ian hovered over Hailey's naked body, tracing his fingers down from her cheek along her neck, down her clavicle, and between her breasts. The way he looked at her made her think of a predator having just cornered his prey. Her breasts heaved with slow, deep breaths as she watched him devour her with his eyes.

He leaned down slowly and took her left breast in his mouth. She could feel his teeth surround her nipple and his tongue begin to encircle it as he bit down. Hailey groaned and yelped, happy to be inside her apartment and free to let out all the primal sounds she had had to force down in the hall.

12