Lust Bound: Leaves in a Stream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her enthusiastic reaction to what he was doing to her breast, Ian took hold of his erection and guided it to Hailey's slit. He began to rub the tip against her wet cunt and felt Hailey take sharp breaths as he did.

"Ian, oh fuck-fuck me!" She begged, her legs wrapping around his waist. Her hands took hold of the hair at the back of Ian's neck and her grip tightened. "Please! Please fuck me! I need you deep inside me now!"

Hailey felt him bite down harder on her breast as he thrust deep inside her. Hailey let out a choked moan as his full length filled her up. Her entire body seemed to seize in a tight paralysis. Then he began to move in and out of her. Each thrust made Hailey whimper louder and louder. Soon her whimpers evolved into yelps as Ian plunged harder and harder into her.

Hailey clung to him and dug her nails into his back. Ian let her breast slip from his mouth and began to fuck her with more force, pounding her into the mattress. He grabbed her hips and railed Hailey, who had released her hands from his back and instead pressed them into the bed, gripping the sheets as tight as she could. Her back arched up as Ian gripped fistfuls of her ass. Her breasts bounced rapidly from the force of his thrusts.

Ian slid his right hand from her ass to start playing with her clit. He rubbed at her slowly and intensely as his cock pumped into her. The moan that came from Hailey was loud and deep, almost like a roar.

"Oh, God-Fucking Shit!" She cried, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Hailey felt Ian's other hand cup her cheek. Her eyes had been shut tight against the pleasure shaking her body, but she looked up at him and seemed to fall into him.

"Cum for me Hailey," He said. It sounded like a whisper but Hailey heard it in every fiber of her being. She knew he said it, but didn't think she saw his lips move. It didn't matter.

The command had sent an immediate wave of ecstasy coursing through her as she came against him. He fucked her through the orgasm, his thrusts becoming more direct and steady, beating a slow and deliberate rhythm as Hailey twitched and yelped.

He eased her down onto the bed and Hailey lay there for a moment. She felt him take his still-erect cock out of her, the sensation sending her teeth chattering. She looked up at him and saw his face. It was an expression of someone who believed their work was done. This seemed to rile her somehow. Something inside her seemed to uncoil and awaken. With strength she didn't think she'd have after such an intense orgasm, she pushed herself up and on top of Ian, who fell back onto the bed.

He looked at her with a shocked expression which made Hailey smile. This whole night he had been in control. He had moved her about as if she were his puppet, and she had enjoyed it. She'd let him take her, but that look, that cocky look when he hadn't even finished? She couldn't let that go. What was it he had said to her in the hall?

"Turn about's fair play," She whispered in his ear before biting at his lobe. She straddled him so that his erection was laying against her still-wet slit, pointing to the sky like an obelisk. She put a hand between her legs and began to stroke his cock as she rubbed herself against him. Now it was Ian's turn to squirm as Hailey ground her hips against him. He tried to put his hands on her hips, but Hailey grabbed him by the wrists and forced them over his head. She knew it was the surprise that afforded her this advantage, but she wasn't about to waste it either way.

"Who said you can touch?" She asked, her face so close to his. He tried to push against the hands that held him down, but the leverage was against him. Hailey had all her weight to help keep him down, and he couldn't move his arms from where she had pinned them.

"Hailey," Ian said, trying to keep a menace in his voice with growing strain as Hailey rubbed up and down his cock. "Hailey, what are you doing?"

"Whatever the fuck I want." She replied. She lifted her hips to align herself with Ian's throbbing erection and then slowly eased herself down onto it. She shook with every inch that penetrated her. Once he was fully inside her, Hailey sat there a moment, enjoying the sensation of his cock, her hands now pressing against Ian's firm chest. She smiled to herself, pure satisfaction painted on her face, and began to ride him. It was slow at first, Hailey getting herself used to the sensation, but she soon began to pick up speed. She closed her eyes to fully immerse herself in the feeling, the idea that it was her fucking him. The thought just made her ride him harder, bouncing her ass against the thighs she was straddling.

"Fuck!"

Hailey's eyes suddenly shot open as she looked down and saw Ian. His head was pushed back into the bed and his hands each held fistfuls of the sheet. His eyes were shut tight as he strained against the pleasure she was giving him. Hailey bit her lip in satisfaction. She leaned back down so that her face was nearly touching his and she took his head in her hands. She changed to grinding her hips against him as she said, "You want to fuck me?" Ian's teeth were shut tight but he gave a swift nod. "Good. Then fuck me." She said before slamming her lips against his.

This seemed to be all the permission Ian needed. He grabbed Hailey by her hips and began thrusting up into her. Hailey leaned back and bucked against him, her breasts bouncing wildly as they fucked each other. They both groaned and grunted. Hailey could feel she was close again. She just needed to keep this up.

"Don't stop!" She said gripping her breast, "Don't fucking stop!"

If anything, Ian increased his intensity. He thrust up into her as hard as he could, his fingers digging into the softness of her hips as he did. Hailey had one hand on her breast and the other on Ian's chest, right over his tattoo.

Ian grunted, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm gonna cum too," Hailey said, "Cum with me. Please fucking cum with me!"

Hailey was desperate to feel him finish inside her. Ian thrust into her once, twice, three more times, and then his whole body went stiff. Hailey could feel the spunk burst inside her, filling her up. It was all she needed. Her orgasm crashed through her like a wave. Her body spasmed until she collapsed on top of him.

She lay there a moment and felt his arms around her. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see that his skin had turned a deep crimson. Not simply the blushing pink of exhaustion, but a dark red as if he had been done up in body paint. She looked up weakly to see him staring at her.

His teeth were sharp and pointed and he had curved black horns, ribbed and encircling his ears to frame his face. He had an expression that seemed to be bewilderment.

"What are you?" he breathed and Hailey looked down at her hand and saw she had changed as well. Her skin was a deep gold that seemed to glow with its own light. She lifted her hand to look at her gilded skin. It was all too much. Everything seemed to flood over her in an instant. The colors, the sounds, even the air felt suddenly thick. Hailey felt herself collapse into Ian as everything went black.

12