Lust By The Window

Story Info
Two strangers connect as they watch each other masturbate.
4.3k words
4.56
11.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was October, my favorite time of year. The sun would kiss my skin by day and by the evening there would be a crispness in the air that I found delightful. The trees would begin their change and boast radiant colors of yellow, red, orange, and even purple. And most days, I could get away with wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans or slacks with a pair of ankle boots.

I was informed by my supervisor I had to attend a seminar for two weeks in Baltimore. I had only been to Maryland once for a weekend and had longed to go back and here it was a work-related trip paid for by the company. I was excited. Especially since I had recently left a toxic situation that was going nowhere. I needed the break.

After the arrangements were made, I was off to the great city of Baltimore.

When I arrived, I was pleased. My job usually booked its employees at top-of-the-line hotels and the location didn't disappoint. I arrived at my suite and got myself settled since I would be there for a couple of weeks, I chose to use the drawers and closet space rather than live out of my suitcase.

I put my clothes away in the drawers. I also had my toy to give me pleasure; that went into the nightstand where I could grab it quickly if the need arose. After everything was done, I went over to the window to check out the view.

The window was huge. I looked out and saw the goings-on of a normally busy city. Cars whizzing by, people on bicycles, joggers, and the occasional siren or two from a police car or a fire truck. Yet, it was still such a picturesque view. The thing that really caught my attention was the building directly across the street.

There were these apartments. They all had huge windows. Most of them were covered with blinds or thick curtains, but there was one in my line of sight that was just bare. I saw a man sitting in what appeared to be an office space reading. From the distance, he looked attractive, but I was super horny, so he could have looked like Smigel from Lord of The Rings. I shook my head and decided to go for a bite to eat.

After I got back from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, I watched television and later got bored and decided to take a shower. I took off my clothes in the room and I was standing there in my nakedness in front of the window. I saw the handsome man in his office as he walked with his shirt off. He appeared to be fit. His chest was chiseled, he had nice arms and he wore a pair of sweats that showed his print. I said to myself, "Good Lord the man is blessed." I sighed because it had been a long time since I had a nice stiff cock in my pussy stroking it to perfection.

I saw him turn to his window and lookout. He stared. I wondered if he saw me. Did he know that I was watching him? Then I remembered I was naked. He waved. My heart thumped against my chest. I waved back. And there we were sharing this wave by our windows with the road separating us. Then I thought, girl what the hell are you doing showing this man all your goodies out the window? I quickly closed the curtains and went for my shower.

I lay in bed thinking about the man across the street. His skin was fair. He had short wavy brown hair. He looked taller than me and I stood at five feet nine inches. I wondered what color eyes he had. I reached for my toy.

The sound hummed as I placed it on my gem. "ummmm," I said. It felt delightful. All those nerves stimulated caused my river to flow. I wanted that man's face between my thighs as I pulled his hair. I wanted to feel the warmth of his body on mine. I moaned and squirmed as I felt the wave flow over my body, "Ahhhhhh, shit."

My heart raced. I panted until my body relaxed from my pussy contracting. I went quickly to clean off my toy and my split. It was late, but curiosity got the better of me. I went over to the window and peeped out. He was there. Sitting behind a computer, no other light glowed but the one from his screen. He turned and our eyes locked. He stood and waved. I waved back.

For several seconds, we simply shared a gaze. Me in my tank top and underwear. Him wearing just those gray sweatpants. I saw his hands at his waist. I smiled at the naughty idea that he would show me his cock; then he lowered his pants to reveal his dick. I admired the way he hung. I bit my lip.

He held his cock with one hand and massaged it. Even though I had just finished pleasuring myself, watching him stroke his cock got me excited all over again. The way he held it, moved his hand up and down the shaft, and would pause briefly at the tip and polish it. I imagined that was my tongue circling his tip. My pussy was so wet when I lowered my panties to join him in a little masturbation.

My finger polished my clit, as his hand yanked his shaft. Our eyes never left each other. We were connected at that moment. I imagined his hands caressing me. My heart raced. I felt my body quiver, I flinched and bent over. I looked up to see him twitching as cum oozed from his tip.

He waved. I waved. The computer light turned off. I closed my curtain.

************

Monday morning, I woke up refreshed. I went to the gym, did some cardio and weights, then headed back to prepare for day one of the seminars. I showered got dressed and headed down to the lobby.

The location was not far from the hotel, so I walked. There was breakfast at the location, and it was as most work trips go, a bunch of presentations, training, blah, blah. Some of it was useful, most of it was redundant, but hey, it was a free trip.

After it the day was done, I was invited to hang out with a couple of people, but I wanted to go for my evening run and since both of the women hated running and anything associated with working out, I let them go their way to enjoy a night of drinking.

I went back to my room and got ready. I headed to the park. When I arrived, I saw children playing, people walking, and other runners like me. I did a few loops around the park and then I saw the stairs. I decided to run them. There were a couple of other people running the stairs as well.

A woman that was older than me. And a man that was close to my age. Attractive. We shared a smile as we passed each other. He was going down and I was headed to the top.

When I was tired, I went for a walk to allow my heart rate to return to normal. I saw the handsome guy jogging toward me, this guy is a beast, I thought, running after doing the stairs. We shared a smile. He slowed down to a walk, "Hi there," he said with a dazzling smile.

I smiled and showed off my perfect white teeth as well, "Hello."

"I saw you running the stairs. Pretty good."

"Thanks. I do what I can."

"Are you new to the area? I haven't seen you here before."

"Sort of, I'm here on business. I try to keep my workouts going."

"That's a great idea. I'm headed to grab a bite not far from here if you're interested, I'm Andrew."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shannon." I thought about it. I would need to eat. And I'd have time to get back to the hotel to perhaps have another session by the window with my friend across the street, "Sure, that sounds good."

We ended up at this restaurant. It served wraps and other items. We sat at a table and waited for our food. I'm looking into his soft-gray eyes. His gaze was intense or maybe I was just still operating from a place of extreme horniness. He was handsome, a little rugged with scruff on his chin and cheeks. A look that I adored on men.

He had these pretty peach lips that I watched as he spoke, "How long are you here?"

"Two weeks."

"And you said you live in South Carolina. I hear it's pretty there. Mountains and beaches."

I nodded, "It is. There's something to appeal to just about anyone."

"I'd love to visit there and check out the mountains. We should exchange numbers."

I gave him my phone number. We talk some more and then our food arrived. "What do you do around here?" I asked.

"I work at the stadium. I organize events."

"That sounds exciting."

"It is. I've met some cool people. I would love to give you a tour tomorrow if you're up to it."

I smiled, "Sure." I mean what else was I going to do? This guy was handsome and sexy as fuck. By the end of the week, I could be lucky enough to sit on his cock instead of masturbating in front of the window with the other man that I had no idea what he looked like up close.

At the end of the meal, he paid and walked me to the entrance of the hotel lobby, "I'll see you later. Have a good night," he said.

"Have a goodnight," I replied.

I got to my room. I had such a huge smile on my face. I had a great time with Andrew, but now it was time to shower and see if Mr. Window Lover-Man was ready for some playtime.

I had the curtains open, so I could see when his light turned on. It was around 10:00 pm when I saw it. I walked over to the window in my satin robe with nothing underneath. I saw him looking across at me. He waved. I waved.

His chest was bare. He wore shorts that he quickly removed when I opened my robe and lifted my nice breasts and licked my nipples. He held his cock and stroked it nicely for me. I placed my right foot on a chair so he could see my bare cunt as I polished my gem.

Our eyes stayed locked until I threw my head back. My juices flowed. I wanted him and I could tell he wanted me by how he stroked his cock, slowly and methodically. Like he imagined fucking my mouth while holding the sides of my face looking down into my eyes seeing how much I enjoyed the taste of him. I moaned loudly as I climaxed. My hand touched the window. I looked up and saw that he placed his hand on the window.

His cock leaked as it hung there slowly returning to a pre-hardened state. I waved. He waved and I closed the curtain.

*******************

The next day after work, I met Andrew by the stadium. He gave me a tour and talked about the history of the stadium the baseball team and the city. We ended up in his office.

I looked around at his pictures. When I turned to him, he smiled with his eyes, "Do you have a boyfriend back home?"

"No. I was in a situationship."

"The dreaded situationship. I've been there."

"Sucks. Just it's like riding on a train and not knowing when or where it's going to stop."

He laughed, "True. Are you looking for commitment, marriage, kids that whole thing?"

"Eventually. Not all at once, but you know," I laughed, "Gradually."

He stepped closer to me. Our eyes locked. I could feel his breath against my skin he was so close to kissing me. His hands-on my hips. Then I felt his lips touch mine. I smiled. He looked into my eyes, "I suppose we should get out of here."

I nodded. It was late and I did have work the next day and a date with my window friend that night. I suppose I could have fucked him right then, but I was having fun building up the anticipation.

**********

Over the week, I had masturbated by the window with my friend across the street every night. But on Friday night, I planned to fuck Andrew's brains out. I was ready for some dick.

He was taking me to dinner at some nice place that served seafood. So, I went to the mall to find a cute dress to wear. I had bought a heather navy V-neck sweater dress that reached mid-thigh.

When he showed up that evening to pick me up, I saw that smile in his eyes, "You look amazing."

"Thank you," I replied. As I walked toward the door, I saw him checking out my ass. I could tell he wanted to spank it and watch it wobble. He'd get a chance after dinner.

We were at dinner. The whole mood felt right. I'm had seafood; he ate steak. He asked me, "What else do you enjoy doing?"

"Movies. I love a good movie. There's reading."

His eyebrows raised, "Who do you read?"

"Um, there's Anne Rice. I'm into all the vampire stuff and witches. And there's also romance and erotica by Zane."

He blushed, "You naughty girl."

"I'm not embarrassed. We all have our guilty pleasures."

He nodded, "So what's your favorite naughty thing?"

I blushed, "I'm not telling." I gave a sexy smile and bit my lip.

"Leave me in suspense."

"You tell me one of yours and I'll tell you one of mine."

"Let's see, I like doing it outside."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"I've only done it a few times. I just like the thrill of doing with a person I'm into outdoors."

I nodded.

"Your turn."

"I'm open to most things. But I love standing up sex."

"Okay."

After dinner, he took me back to the hotel, I invited him up to my room and he followed me up. We got inside, "This is nice, your job must love you."

"Yeah, I suppose."

He walked over to the window, "This is a nice view of the city."

"It is," I said as I walked over to him. I was about to close the curtain, but he pulled me in, our lips touched. We were kissing wildly, our hands caressing each other's body and hair. I started to feel guilty. I didn't want to upset the mystery lover across the street.

Yet there I was by the window kissing Andrew. His hands were on my breasts. He pulled down the top half and suckled my nipples from left to right. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and hummed.

He undressed. I saw his body, toned chest, arms, his long fat cock hanging between his legs. My heart fluttered. At that moment, I forgot about the mystery man and removed my dress and panties.

We stepped close like we were lovers and kissed. My hand touched his cock and stroked slowly. I felt his finger on my pearl. I was already wet, but the more he circled, the wetter I got.

He kneeled in front of me, spread my legs wider, and licked while holding onto my ass. I ran my fingers through his hair and enjoyed the way his tongue moved. The way he licked me as his fingers pushed inside sent a wave across my body. I felt tingly. I flinched and moaned. He stood and wiped his mouth and pulled me closer, lifted my leg, and penetrated slowly.

I felt his cock filling my space and stretching me out. I held onto his arms tightly. He looked into my eyes. I felt him gliding in and almost pulling out before pushing back in. He saw the sheer look of ecstasy on my face and smiled, "You said you liked standing right."

"Yes. I love it,"

He continued to stroke, "I think it's my new favorite." He stroked long and slowly, I looked down and saw his cock covered in my juices. "Look at that, so fucking wet. I love it." He stroked my kitty until I started humming in his ear.

He handled me with care, "That's it, cum on my cock again. I love it." My pussy contracted and hugged his cock as the third orgasm hit. He pulled out and turned me around. I saw my mystery man across the street in the window. He watched as Andrew fucked me by the window.

Andrew spread my cheeks and penetrated my pussy again. He kissed the side of my neck as he fucked me from behind, "My other favorite kink is watching or being watched."

I moaned as I saw the man in the window stroking his cock and getting off to Andrew fucking me. Andrew held onto my breasts and thrust quickly. "Oh my god," I said.

"He's enjoying the show." He kissed my neck again. I felt him go faster. I knew he was ready to pop. He pulled out. I turned to him, kneeled, and took his cock in my mouth. I tasted my divine nectar on his shaft. He held my hair and thrust quickly until his balls tightened and I felt the warm substance on my tongue.

He reached down and helped me to my feet. He turned me around. The man waved and we waved.

The next morning, I woke up and Andrew wasn't lying next to me. I felt a little sad, but after I took a shower, I heard the door open and it was him with breakfast, "I used your key and went got you something to eat."

"Thank you."

"I have some work to get done this morning, but I would love to invite you to my place for dinner."

"Okay."

"I'll see you around 6:00 pm." He gave me a quick kiss and I watched him leave.

That night was crazy. After we had sex by the window. We didn't say anything else about it. We lay in the bed and fell asleep.

I was on a high though. My pussy still had a nice little feeling to it. I couldn't wait to be with him again.

That night, I donned a black sequin bodysuit with spaghetti straps and a red blazer. I met him in the lobby and we went to his car. He opened the door, I got in, he got in, and were on our way.

"Tonight, I have a surprise," he said as he handed me a black handkerchief.

"What's this for?"

"Tie this around your head and cover your eyes."

At first, I looked at him strangely, "You're not about to kidnap me or toss me in the harbor?"

He laughed, "Don't be silly. I have a good surprise. You have to trust me. Come on, I've posted pictures of us on my social media."

I laughed and put the handkerchief over my eyes and tied it tightly, "How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked

I reached for his hand, "I don't know like three."

"Okay great, you can't see."

He drove for a long time. My stomach was cramping, "Andrew, I'm hungry. Where on earth are we going?"

"It's right here."

I felt the car stop. He helped me out and we go to his place. He removed the blindfold and I'm impressed. His place was neat and smelled nice. He had pretty artwork on the walls, shelves with all types of books.

"So, what do you think?" he asked.

"It's very nice."

He smiled, "Not what you thought it'd be."

"Right. Sometimes you never know what to expect."

"Wine?"

"Yes."

He walked into the kitchen and cracked open a bottle and poured us a glass. We drank as we stood by the island countertop. We talked about how brutal winters were and how we loved fall.

"One more week," he said as he gazed into my eyes.

I nodded, "One more week."

"It's not that bad of a drive from here to South Carolina."

"No, it's not bad at all."

"Are you ready for your surprise?"

I smiled, "Uh, yes."

He pulled another handkerchief out and tied it around my eyes. "Are we going on another long drive?"

"No, I'll lead the way."

Our footsteps sounded against the hardwood floors and stopped. I felt his lips on my shoulder as he removed my straps and my breasts spilled out. He touched each one, kissed, licked, and sucked.

I felt my jumpsuit around my ankles. I was only wearing a thong and red high heels. I felt his hands on my ass as he showered me with kisses, "Andrew, this feels good."

I felt his lips on my right nipple as his fingers touched me below. His lips touched mine and our tongues touched. I felt my thong being peeled off. And his fingers were pushing inside. I moaned. My chest rose and fell rapidly. I felt the warmth of his touch and suddenly, I felt lips on my left nipple as he kissed me.

"Andrew, what's happening?" I asked.

"It's your surprise. You said you'd try most things at least once. This is my other favorite thing. I want to share you."

He removed the blindfold and I saw another man. They both stood in front of me naked. Their cocks both looked massive. Inside I was a little scared. I had had a threesome before, me a girlfriend with a guy, but I was never the one being doubled.

My heart raced as I stood there. I looked beyond them. I saw something familiar. There was a huge window without curtains it had a clear view of a hotel across the street.

"Wait, did you know that it was me that day in the park?" I asked Andrew.

"No, but when I walked you to your hotel that night I hoped it was. And after I spent the night with you, I knew. I was hoping if you were into being watched that this might be something we could try."

I stood there looking at two long thick cocks. I didn't know if I could handle both. It was a challenge with Andrew. His friend smiled, "I'm Joel. Andrew's roommate. I masturbated for you and watched when you were with Andrew."

I smiled. Andrew walked behind me and kissed my neck, "So, do you want to try?" his hands held my hips. I looked at Joel as he stepped in front of me. He kissed my mouth and rubbed my breasts before sucking them.

12