Lust By The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew kneeled and spread my cheeks licked up and down my entire slit I was so wet from his mouth and the juices that flowed in me. Joel kneeled in front and licked my clit. I looked down. My hands touched their heads. I moaned and hummed from the sensation of being pleasured by two men.

My body shook. I felt tingly. I wanted to holler. I panted as the orgasm sent an amazing flow of energy through my body. Joel stood and smiled. I reached for his cock and massaged it. I kneeled and tasted him as Andrew continued to taste me.

Joel's hands caressed the sides of my face as his cock slid as far into my mouth as it could. He looked down on me and we shared the same gaze we had the first night we masturbated in front of each other. He smiled as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Andrew moved in front of me. I reached for his cock and sucked. His hands were in my hair. I took turns pleasuring them with my mouth enjoying the flavor of them.

Andrew helped me to my feet. They touched me sensually. I felt like I had two lovers and we had a special connection. Andrew stood behind me and Joel in front.

Joel pulled me into him and lifted my right leg. I felt his cock enter my wet pussy and I moaned, "Oh shit," as he began to stroke me right. His cock was thicker than Andrew's, so I felt his ridges against my walls.

"You're doing good Shannon," I heard him say as he pressed his cock against my tight ring and pushed until the tip was in.

I groaned, "Arghh," from the pressure. My heart beat faster. He stroked slowly until I got used to the feeling. "Mmmm," I said as the sensation had shifted from pain to sheer pleasure. "Oh fuck," I said.

They held my right leg up in the air and fucked me standing up. Both cocks deep inside of me. I was in sexual bliss. Joel kissed my mouth, Andrew showered kisses on my back.

The room was filled with moans and groans. Sweat formed on our brows. Our skin became moist from our bodies bumping together. They'd vary their tempo from slow deep strokes to fast thrusts.

My breasts bounced. I held onto Joel and my left hand touched Andrew's face. "Oh my god," Andrew said as he thrust faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, yes," I uttered as another set of orgasms hit me.

"Shit," said Joel. He had a serious look on his face. I felt his cock so far in my pussy. He sucked my nipple and quickly kissed my mouth as his thrusts sped up.

I felt Joel cum in my pussy and later Andrew in my ass.

We stood there. They held me up. My body was weak. Joel kissed my mouth again and later Andrew pulled out. I could feel moisture leak from my ass down my leg.

Joel pulled out and his cum leaked from me.

Andrew turned me to him and kissed my mouth, "So would you do it again?" he asked.

Let's just say...after that, I spent a lot more time traveling to Baltimore.

12